PDA

View Full Version : Europe: TBH... I've Never Been Kicked So Hard...

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 05:31 PM
I expect it from you guys, but the media is on a witch hunt for an already dead corpse.:lmao I can't believe the mud that's being slung into our faces right now. You people are worse than hoodlum niggas playing the knockout game. I've never see no shit like this before. I'll take my lumps... I'm not going anywhere.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Watch them hawk our dicks by ASG time

Agloco
07-04-2015, 05:34 PM
I expect it from you guys, but the media is on a witch hunt for an already dead corpse.:lmao I can't believe the mud that's being slung into our faces right now. You people are worse than hoodlum niggas playing the knockout game. I've never see no shit like this before. I'll take my lumps... I'm not going anywhere.

Nothing less than you deserve tbh.

You rode our asses as you won in 09-10 and 10-11.

We will now return the favor.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Watch them hawk our dicks by ASG time

Dude... I'm going to go fuck an ugly chic tonight. What else do I have to lose.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Nothing less than you deserve tbh.

You rode our asses as you won in 09-10 and 10-11.

We will now return the favor.

You're a fucking liar, loco. You guys were irrelevant. I was Boston's ass. I never kick a man when he's down... except for Clippa fan because he's squatting in my own fucking house.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Im still riding the wave of the Spurs not repeating....thats all I care about

TXstbobcat
07-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Dude... I'm going to go fuck an ugly chic tonight. What else do I have to lose.

so are you taking your mom or your sister out tonight????

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 05:40 PM

word bruh.

Mnky
07-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Y'all really don't got nowhere to go, tbh.

DPG21920
07-04-2015, 05:59 PM

Yes you have. It was the day you were born tbh..

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Yes you have. It was the day you were born tbh..

You too?

DPG21920
07-04-2015, 06:02 PM
You too?

Nah - I was just playing. Won't kick you while you're down - especially when I'm up at the same time. I have been discussing this all with you though. None of this is surprising (well it's a little surprising, but not unexpected). Like I said, your ownership is awful, but luckily for you they are going to back themselves into the right way of doing things - despite their efforts to muck things up by not adapting.