PDA

View Full Version : james vs duncan

ducks
07-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 5h5 hours ago
To that end, James doesn't plan to start talks with Cavs until Tristan Thompson's deal is settled. Currently those talks are stalled.

james evans
07-04-2015, 10:55 PM
he can come to the spurs and back up Leonard off the bench. We will offer bonner and parker plus future 1st round picks for him

SpursFan86
07-04-2015, 10:57 PM
...didn't they offer Tristan a 5-year/$90 million deal? Dude seriously thinks he's worth more than that? :lol

TXstbobcat
07-04-2015, 10:59 PM
When James wins 5 titles we can start comparing him to Timmy.

TXstbobcat
07-04-2015, 11:00 PM
...didn't they offer Tristan a 5-year/$90 million deal? Dude seriously thinks he's worth more than that? :lol

I thought the Cavs and Thompson agreed on an $80 million extension.

milkyway21
07-04-2015, 11:24 PM
James is M.I.A to help in the recruitment of West...well, they say because he is a free agent at the moment..he can pass.

While, Duncan, a free agent himself (while he was in LA), to help the Spurs FO recruiting Aldridge.

So what's the difference?.

-----------

Three things to thank Duncan for in this year's free agency:

1. He helped in the recruinent of Aldridge
2 He agreed to play center to Aldridge(like DRob), when we all know he preferred the PF spot since draft day.
3. He declared he'll be on the court for his 19th season at a discounted salary....

If that's not sacrifice, well I don't know what that is.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Lebron is actually being a great teammate, tbh:lol..he's getting virtually every single Cav player significantly more than their market value, just to stick it to Gilbert, as many people predicted he would do when he signed a 2-year deal with the option..

He wasn't going to return to Cleveland and potentially help Gilbert win championships without sticking him with a potential record amount of luxury tax..