PDA

View Full Version : OT: I have newfound respect for Thread

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Never have I ever seen such a dedicated thorn to the side of a fanbase. Up and coming trolls can learn a thing from you, tbh. You're like a poor man's Tim Duncan, you never die. Even when your team is like one of the shittier ones in the league, you throw seemlessly harmless jabs at your hated rival. Gotta give you props old man. :toast

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Never have I ever seen such a dedicated thorn to the side of a fanbase. Up and coming trolls can learn a thing from you, tbh. You're like a poor man's Tim Duncan, you never die. Even when your team is like one of the shittier ones in the league, you throw seemlessly harmless jabs at your hated rival. Gotta give you props old man. :toast

He's a Suns fan, his team is always one of the shittier ones in the league tbh.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Me

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:07 PM
He's a Suns fan

Damn rights I am.

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:08 PM
He's a Suns fan, his team is always one of the shittier ones in the league tbh.

Damn rights I am.
:wow Shitty day for you

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 10:09 PM
:wow Shitty 47 years for you

fify

Mitch
07-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Cub sticks to his guns, he'll find a way out of every paper bag.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Koolaid_Man is also relentless. Whoever owns that troll is a master, whether he is a Lakers fan or not. He got this entire website to hate on the Lakers.

While he is not in troll mode, he drops some fuckin' knowledge about basketball and a whole lot of things.

I may not like him at all but you have to respect his troll game.

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) is also relentless. Whoever owns that troll is a master, whether he is a Lakers fan or not. He got this entire website to hate on the Lakers.

While he is not in troll mode, he drops some fuckin' knowledge about basketball and a whole lot of things.

Tries too hard, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
^^Kool has had a resurgence, this year, tbh..his best work in 4 years after looking like he should retire from ST the previous 2 years..

lefty
Koolaid is a good troll tbh

HemisfairArena
Bread is a great poster,,,entertaining and informative.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:20 PM
He got this entire website to hate on the Lakers.

Pretty sure the Lakers got this entire website to hate on the Lakers. Capri has nothing to do with it.

Thread
Tread is a great poster,,,entertaining and informative.

Kind words, Hemi, thank ya kindly.

Thread
Pretty sure the Lakers got this entire website to hate on the Lakers. Capri has nothing to do with it.

I'll just bet they do, zipperhead.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:22 PM
^^Kool has had a resurgence, this year, tbh..his best work in 4 years after looking like he should retire from ST the previous 2 years..

I had to discipline him just yesterday though. Hated to do it, but, it had to be done. Rapped his knuckles, reddened his ass, took his chocolate milk. He straightened up.

Clipper Nation
I'll just bet they do, zipperhead.

That's post-Shaq talkin'. Have you paid that ticket yet?

pgardn
Thread is not really a troll.

He is a hopeless romantic.
And that's ok.
The board has guided him back to reality, and let him fly free where he excels (not bball).

Chucho

Gotta respect you, my man for being so dedicated to being a fuckimg moron. So brave to come out of the closet. Now that homos have, its OK to admit and boast how god damn stupid you are in this Savage Land.

Teehee.

Tired old shit bag Kobe.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Sellin his old lady, stringing his rope.

Roy Hibbert. Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:23 PM
That's post-Shaq talkin'. Have you paid that ticket yet?

The zipperhead.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Gotta respect you, my man for being so dedicated to being a fuckimg moron. So brave to come out of the closet. Now that homos have, its OK to admit and boast how god damn stupid you are in this Savage Land.

Teehee.

Tired old shit bag Kobe.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.

They were selling your shit. Stringin' your ropes. Aborting Amy.

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:24 PM

Teehee.

Tired old shit bag Kobe.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.

Roy Hibbert.

Teehee.
Bow down

pgardn

If we are witnessing a resurgence I can't imagine what the slump was like.

Clipper Nation
The zipperhead.

http://i.imgur.com/c18p63W.jpg

You need to act like somebody and fork over that $183,559, Dale.

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:27 PM

Koolaid is a good troll tbh

lol

Resurgence

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Thread is Shaq,,,,Aids is Kobrick. Apples and oranges, boys and girls,,,,

hater
One of my fav posters tbh.

Him and brhornet. Where is that nigga?

HarlemHeat37
If we are witnessing a resurgence I can't imagine what the slump was like.

He had 2 years or so where virtually all his threads would generate like 5 posts or less:lol..

He was one of the best ever in his prime, reminded me of Kobe's decline the previous 2 years..

Sean Cagney
07-04-2015, 10:30 PM
I used to argue some with thread.... Salutes Thread now though, cool old dude who makes no sense at times but puts the words together that fit.

Thread

The yellow man.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Kook generates nowhere near as much traffic as me. Everywhere I post, my bitches respond with a meow

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Kook generates nowhere near as much traffic as me. Everywhere I post, my bitches respond with a meow
You're lion..

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:31 PM
The yellow man.

The scofflaw.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Thread is the Magic of ST, tbh:lol..you don't understand anything he says and his basketball takes are gibberish, but he has a nice smile and he's likeable..not sure about the AIDS part, though..

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:32 PM

Shut up, feline.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Thread is the Magic of ST, tbh:lol..you don't understand anything he says and his basketball takes are gibberish, but he has a nice smile and he's likeable..not sure about the AIDS part, though..

You've always been gel of old Dale.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:36 PM
The scofflaw.

The zipperhead.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:37 PM

Aids is the sidekick,,,he is Kobrick holding on for dear life to Shaq's(Thread) dominance during the 3 peat.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Aids is the sidekick,,,he is Kobrick holding on for dear life to Shaq's(Thread) dominance during the 3 peat.

Lakaluva was Shaq, tbh..I don't know if you were here during the Lakers back to back, but he was by far the most hated and effective troll on ST, maybe ever..

Then Mono exposed him for the Naruto shit, the Lakers fell off and now he's a fucking clown that posts under Buddy Mignon:lol..

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:40 PM
The zipperhead.

http://i.imgur.com/kk6jVkN.jpg

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:41 PM

Kool has lost a half step. I've admonished him about it, but, he almost hit Dale, so I excused myself to use the rest room then went to Arby's next door for a Cherry Pie and Jomoca Shake. All kdding aside I'm worried about our #1. He's a little off kilter. Probably needs an enema.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kk6jVkN.jpg

No Chinese food there for you, Hopsing.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Lakaluva was Shaq, tbh..I don't know if you were here during the Lakers back to back, but he was by far the most hated and effective troll on ST, maybe ever..

Then Mono exposed him for the Naruto shit, the Lakers fell off and now he's a fucking clown that posts under Buddy Mignon:lol..

Crofl lakaluva used to call me a house ###### and still probably does. At least I'm not a Naruto loving faggot

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:44 PM
No Chinese food there for you, Hopsing.

No food for you there, period. You ran out of there as fast as you could, DoK in tow.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Crofl lakaluva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11493) used to call me a house ###### and still probably does. At least I'm not a Naruto loving faggot

That's because frankly you are the house niqqer, Vent.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:45 PM
No food for you there, period. You ran out of there as fast as you could, DoK in tow.

tee, hee.

Ya slant-eyed fuck, you.

ElNono
07-04-2015, 10:47 PM
You can always talk with Dale, tbh... we've had our disagreements, but yeah, comparing him to Kool or Luva is doing him a disservice, IMO

ElNono
07-04-2015, 10:48 PM
And good to see my guy thunder back on his feet, tbh... need more fans from various teams....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2015, 10:48 PM
And good to see my guy thunder (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49513) back on his feet, tbh... need more fans from various teams....
Different guy

pgardn
07-04-2015, 10:52 PM
He had 2 years or so where virtually all his threads would generate like 5 posts or less:lol..

He was one of the best ever in his prime, reminded me of Kobe's decline the previous 2 years..

Ok so he is a circus retard, I will give you that.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:56 PM

That Buddy guy?,,,I wasn't here back then but I read his posts and think this guy is really trying,,,god bless him,,,but he would stab himself in the eye with a fork if he is left unattended,,,he is the bottom feeder of laker trolls,,,sadly the game has passed him by,,

DPG21920
07-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Koolaid_Man is also relentless. Whoever owns that troll is a master, whether he is a Lakers fan or not. He got this entire website to hate on the Lakers.

:lmao He never drops anything remotely close to knowledge about basketball. Never. When he tries to be serious about basketball, he ends up $500 in the hole tbh..

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:10 PM
You can always talk with Dale, tbh... we've had our disagreements, but yeah, comparing him to Kool or Luva is doing him a disservice, IMO

If I were 25 years younger I'd be just as hard line and unforgiving. We're in trouble. One minutes the old man was competing and winning NBA Titles and the next a doctor is telling him to be put his house in order, you've not a lot of time. He knew the children wouldn't be able to carry the torch, (everyone knows their children and what and what not they are capable of) but, that was before the doctor's warnings. After? It was all without value, in that instant. You just clutch your children then.

It's not their fault. They're not their father.

Things change. Life changes. In an instant, one after another. It's our turn.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 11:14 PM
You can always talk with Dale, tbh

Well, other than when he spends a month or two hiding behind the "zipperhead" indictment after being hit with a few truthbombs.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Well, other than when he spends a month or two hiding behind the "zipperhead" indictment after being hit with a few truthbombs.

tee, hee.

I zip you when you've been a bad boy. You were a bad boy for the pre Pau affair. I told ya, I warned ya twice. By God, next time you'll listen.

DMC
07-04-2015, 11:16 PM
If I were 25 years younger I'd be just as hard line and unforgiving. We're in trouble. One minutes the old man was competing and winning NBA Titles and the next a doctor is telling him to be put his house in order, you've not a lot of time. He knew the children wouldn't be able to carry the torch, (everyone knows their children and what and what not they are capable of) but, that was before the doctor's warnings. After? It was all without value, in that instant. You just clutch your children then.

When Kobe is gone you will be fine. You'll see.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 11:29 PM
I zip you when you've been a bad boy. You were a bad boy for the pre Pau affair. I told ya, I warned ya twice. By God, next time you'll listen.

I did admit you were right about the pre-Pau thing, though. I gave credit when credit was due:::

You were right, Dale. You were pre-Pau

Me

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:37 PM
I did admit you were right about the pre-Pau thing, though. I gave credit when credit was due:::

Me

You had no right, CN. None. You knew I was and yet you still stooped. I'm punishing you for that.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 11:39 PM
You had no right, CN. None. You knew I was and yet you still stooped. I'm punishing you for that.

& you still have that unpaid ticket.

http://i.imgur.com/KE8dm9T.jpg

Act like somebody and pay that shit, Dale.

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:40 PM
& you still have that unpaid ticket.

http://i.imgur.com/KE8dm9T.jpg

Act like somebody and pay that shit, Dale.

The zipperhead speaks.

scanry
07-04-2015, 11:43 PM
Ya slant-eyed fuck, you.

:lol

Culbum369
07-04-2015, 11:48 PM
I'm headed to the reading room till November.

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:48 PM
:lol

I still got it!!!

ElNono
07-04-2015, 11:58 PM

Unfortunately, Dr Buss passion for the team might never come back, and I say that reluctantly.

In this day and age, when such incompetence is on display, what normally ends up happening is somebody sniffing the money and taking over as an economic cash cow. And it would be such a disservice to Dr Buss and what he built.

Hopefully I'm wrong on that.

AlexJones
07-05-2015, 12:08 AM

:lmao:lmao

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Unfortunately, Dr Buss passion for the team might never come back, and I say that reluctantly.

In this day and age, when such incompetence is on display, what normally ends up happening is somebody sniffing the money and taking over as an economic cash cow. And it would be such a disservice to Dr Buss and what he built.

Hopefully I'm wrong on that.

I don't think the kids are sniffing, they're just as you say [incompetent,] the girl grossly so. They want to accomplish championships and garner respect and admiration. Their father made it look easy. That's what they saw and couldn't wait to get their hands on it without his governor. Reality has set in. I know I'm using a movie here, but, it is a lot like when the rivals attempt to assassinate Don Corleone in "The Godfather" --- they fail, but, wound him grievously. The kids (males) sit down and hash it out, talking about losing power, connections, political contacts. That's what has happened here. "If he dies we lose 1/2 our strength." --- Again, later the old man does die in GF, of a heart attack. "Jeanie" assuming the James Caan roll tries to fill the old man's shoes. Caan rules in his undershirt, dirty dishes, caked with food all over his father's desk, reaches for the gun as soon as there is an excuse, lays with women not his wife. He wants to with all his heart to be his father to do things the way his father did. But, he can't. It is not within his DNA. Same with Jeanie, she carries on a relationship with a rival, she cavorts as a temptress, speaks as a dame in a beer joint, belly up to the bar, reaches for the microphone (gun) as soon as there is an excuse. She too wants to be like her father, but, she can't. It's not in her.

ElNono
07-05-2015, 12:20 AM
I don't think the kids are sniffing, they're just as you say [incompetent,] the girl grossly so. They want to accomplish championships and garner respect and admiration. Their father made it look easy. That's what they saw and couldn't wait to get their hands on it without his governor. Reality has set in. I know I'm using a movie here, but, it is a lot like when the rivals attempt to assassinate Don Corleone in "The Godfather" --- they fail, but, wound him grievously. The kids (males) sit down and hash it out, talking about losing power, connections, political contacts. That's what has happened here. "If he dies we lose 1/2 our strength." --- Again, later the old man does die in GF, of a heart attack. "Jeanie" assuming the James Caan roll tries to fill the old man's shoes. Caan rules in his undershirt, dirty dishes, caked with food all over his father's desk, reaches for the gun as soon as there is an excuse, lays with women not his wife. He wants to with all his heart to be his father to do things the way his father did. But, he can't. It is not within his DNA. Same with Jeanie, she carries on a relationship with a rival, she cavorts as a temptress, speaks as a dame in a beer joint, belly up to the bar, reaches for the microphone (gun) as soon as there is an excuse. She too wants to be like her father, but, she can't. It's not in her.

I was thinking perhaps Magic can take over once the bottom falls out... but I can't even say he wouldn't be in it more for the money than anything else, tbh...

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:27 AM
I was thinking perhaps Magic can take over once the bottom falls out... but I can't even say he wouldn't be in it more for the money than anything else, tbh...

How are we going to get it away from the kids? They're too young, at least for me to wait them out. They ain't giving that up. Hell, me? I wouldn't give it up either even if failed as bad as they have and will.

And Magic is no cure all. He's as goofy as the kids sometimes.

We're stuck in the shit. And you know, I could get an audience with her and try to explain it in simple terms like we do here...she'd listen, but, she wouldn't hear one word I'd be saying. She'd be thinking about pushing the next button, or, playing with the next toy at her disposal. We're hurling down the elevator shaft and there is no bottom.

I got the memories and I cherish those.

Silver&Black
07-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Dale is on his A+ game tonight....

I clearly heard a "CHARGE!!!" and I think I even saw a barrel being rolled out.

Franklin
07-05-2015, 12:47 AM
Dale is one of the best posters to have ever posted on spurstalk, there's nary doubt about that imho.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Dale is on his A+ game tonight....

I clearly heard a "CHARGE!!!" and I think I ever saw a barrel being rolled out.

And of course:::now I feel guilty for having dragged out Robinson. GD & I can never not show my ass at full boil. Fuck! Sorry, dude.

& you too, CN. I should not have dragged out the Oriental card. Sorry, CN. I was wrong.

The parlay of our catastrophic condition and your good fortune has me undone. We've had that good fortune and the feeling was surreal, sublime, it changed one's life. I don't believe I've ever seen the organization so unstable and unfit. It's jolting.

ElNono
07-05-2015, 12:58 AM
How are we going to get it away from the kids? They're too young, at least for me to wait them out. They ain't giving that up. Hell, me? I wouldn't give it up either even if failed as bad as they have and will.

And Magic is no cure all. He's as goofy as the kids sometimes.

We're stuck in the shit. And you know, I could get an audience with her and try to explain it in simple terms like we do here...she'd listen, but, she wouldn't hear one word I'd be saying. She'd be thinking about pushing the next button, or, playing with the next toy at her disposal. We're hurling down the elevator shaft and there is no bottom.

I got the memories and I cherish those.

The kids are going to get bought out... the media that you decry will be your savior and their undoing. The problem though, like I said, I suspect it's probably going to be strictly about cash, not about soul.

Silver&Black
07-05-2015, 01:01 AM
And of course:::now I feel guilty for having dragged out Robinson. GD & I can never not show my ass at full boil. Fuck! Sorry, dude.

:tu Don't sweat it Dale

Admiral has been retired for over 12 years now. It's like when SF talks trash about Magic....it happens....but it's really not the norm. Keep your attacks mainly focused on Duncan (with the occasional David jab or two) and it'll be all good with me.