PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: After signing LMA, the Spurs now have two of top 4 statistical PFs in the league.

midnightpulp
07-05-2015, 12:30 AM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2utrzm1.jpg

:hungry:

And Leonard was the 3rd best SF per these metrics, and Danny Green was the 4th best SG.

Only caveat is the fatboy, injuries and finding a backup big, but it's looking real good right now.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:31 AM
I just hopes he brought the DTs with him from Portland.

And remember one thing, Midst.

What's that, Dale?

A good supply of body bags.

midnightpulp
07-05-2015, 12:33 AM
I just hopes he brought the DTs with him from Portland.

And remember one thing, Midst.

What's that, Dale?

A good supply of body bags.

Like you said, he'll function here. Doesn't have to carry as big of load and the spotlight will be shared 4 ways, so he won't be under much of a microscope. LMA's midrange game will do wonders for Leonard's driving and Parker's, if the fatboy can lose the weight.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Like you said, he'll function here. Doesn't have to carry as big of load and the spotlight will be shared 4 ways, so he won't be under much of a microscope. LMA's midrange game will do wonders for Leonard's driving and Parker's, if the fatboy can lose the weight.

Has Duncan officially ceded the team to LMA yet? I know he ceded it to Parker several years ago, but, that didn't work out so he took it back, but, ESPN was reporting today that they've already told him it's his (LMA) team.

Can you confirm that, Midst?

midnightpulp
07-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Has Duncan officially ceded the team to LMA yet? I know he ceded it to Parker several years ago, but, that didn't work out so he took it back, but, ESPN was reporting today that they've already told him it's his (LMA) team.

Can you confirm that, Midst?

Can't confirm.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Can't confirm.

It'd be swell finding out the game plan for LMA's rebirth. Pop has it all in his head and now will put it down on paper, then execute it. Complete makeover, mental, physical, spiritual. Full production, no cost cutting, no cutting corners. He's young enough to fully invest. Enough prime + enough HIDDEN PRIME to be tapped to make the cost investment an easy decision.

This is the bridge from Duncan to whatever is over the valley.

I wish we had this, not LMA for instance, but, the opportunity that you guys have. A boundless view of the future. We only have the past.

You're very fortunate, Midst.

midnightpulp
07-05-2015, 12:53 AM
It'd be swell finding out the game plan for LMA's rebirth. Pop has it all in his head and now will put it down on paper, then execute it. Complete makeover, mental, physical, spiritual. Full production, no cost cutting, no cutting corners. He's young enough to fully invest. Enough prime + enough HIDDEN PRIME to be tapped to make the cost investment an easy decision.

I wish we had this, not LMA for instance, but, the opportunity that you guys have. A boundless view of the future. We only have the past.

And you got some skin out of it in LMA scoring the Suns. You should check out their meltdowns over on their boards :lol

Thread
07-05-2015, 01:03 AM
And you got some skin out of it in LMA scoring the Suns. You should check out their meltdowns over on their boards :lol

Yep, I can't wait for 6AM Monday morning. I'll be listening to the radio. It will be interesting on how they take it.

Medvedenko
07-05-2015, 01:11 AM
No excuses mid.

Pelicans78
07-05-2015, 04:46 AM
Spurs fans will be disappointed with LMA long-term.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2015, 05:50 AM
dont forget that negative outlier pg on t he spurs...fck him

Mr Bones
07-05-2015, 05:58 AM
Teams signing players to max contracts this year are very fortunate-- in two seasons the salary cap is due to explode... In 2017, the Spurs will have the trio of Aldridge, Kawhi, and Green locked up and be able to offer another max or near max contract to another young star. However this all turns out in terms of championships, there is really no question that the Spurs have put themselves in an optimum position.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Teams signing players to max contracts this year are very fortunate-- in two seasons the salary cap is due to explode... In 2017, the Spurs will have the trio of Aldridge, Kawhi, and Green locked up and be able to offer another max or near max contract to another young star. However this all turns out in terms of championships, there is really no question that the Spurs have put themselves in an optimum position.

it helps if the spurs can get rid of that faggot enrique for a passing pg...dont need another offensive chucker on the team when t heres only 1 ball

Russo21
07-05-2015, 06:46 AM

Exactly right. This gives SA a legit shot at the title in 2016 and well beyond.

Many of us for years have been dreading life AD (After Duncan) This helps bridge the gap between the past, present and future. Life AD just got a lot brighter. LMA, Leonard, Green, insert a new C and a new PG and the team wont miss a beat in the transition from Duncan, Manu, Parker. Just as the transition from being the Admirals team to being Duncans was effortless.

They are in optimum position to contend this year and even after Tim finally hangs them up which I didn't know would be possible so soon. A truly great franchise that has only missed the payoffs once in the last apx 25 years? The year David Robinson was injured so we could tank for Duncan, thanks Mr Robinson! For the first time in years life After Duncan doesn't seem so freakin scary... Though I still hate the thought of it!

Splits
07-05-2015, 08:58 AM

That should be tattooed to the forehead of everyone of your brethren here. Life would then be amenable between our two camps. But no. Your camp refuses to accept reality. Good on you for putting it to paper, Dale.

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:44 AM
That should be tattooed to the forehead of everyone of your brethren here. Life would then be amenable between our two camps. But no. Your camp refuses to accept reality. Good on you for putting it to paper, Dale.

You're mean, Splits. Relentlessly so.

InRareForm
07-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Spurs fans will be disappointed with LMA long-term.

If I can get at least another ring short term I don't care.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Millsap was such a second round steal

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:59 AM
If I can get at least another ring short term I don't care.

I didn't either when we got our LMA/Artest.

Splits
07-05-2015, 11:18 AM
You're mean, Splits. Relentlessly so.

Though the truth can be placating.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:22 AM
Spurs are gonna rake! Do you think they catch 72?

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 10:29 AM
As long as we talkin Spurs!

RGMCSE
07-27-2015, 03:31 PM
The spacing and plethora of open shots for this offense will be embarrassing. It'll be like MJ switching to the tougher shot just to make it interesting.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-12-2016, 09:22 PM
:lmao

Mitch
05-12-2016, 09:25 PM
:hungry:

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:26 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/5376125893222.preview-300_zpswlezomx5.jpg