PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: David Blatt: Cavs will win the championship next season

spursparker9
07-05-2015, 04:36 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/458/814/4995a96733c7a9cedbf404e418ae867c_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2514235-david-blatt-boldy-predicts-cavs-championship-compares-lebron-to-moses

BillMc
07-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Maybe if they replace him...

100%duncan
07-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Last season were their best chance to win :lol withthe injuries and all

Reck
07-05-2015, 05:30 AM
It's really fucking embarrassing when head coaches do these kind of shit.

Just shut the fuck up and do your job.

These self validations are just sad.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2015, 05:39 AM
lmao gettin paid 5m not to do his job but be a puppet...

Thread
07-05-2015, 05:41 AM
He's just doing what his American counterparts do all the time:::make an ass of themselves.

TheCultOfPersonality
07-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Blatt is the Cavalier's assistant head coach right?

Red Eye Jedi
07-05-2015, 05:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Blatt is the Cavalier's assistant head coach right?
Your wrong.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 07:28 AM
It's really fucking embarrassing when head coaches do these kind of shit.

Just shut the fuck up and do your job.

These self validations are just sad.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Hi Spurfan.....:lol

Reck
07-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Hi Spurfan.....:lol

??

Has Pop ever said we're going to win the championship even before the next season started? :lol You're reaching.

One thing is for the players to say it, and another to be your coach saying stupid shit like that.

RD2191
07-05-2015, 08:31 AM
:lmao

TheCultOfPersonality
07-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Your wrong.
I thought LeBron was the head coach and Blatt was the assistant head coach. If this not true than my mistake.

TXstbobcat
07-05-2015, 09:38 AM

ownership will let Lebron make that decision. Along with every other organizational decision.

TXstbobcat
07-05-2015, 09:39 AM
I thought LeBron was the head coach and Blatt was the assistant head coach. If this not true than my mistake.

Tou are correct. Lebron is pretty much the head coach and GM over there.

BillMc
07-05-2015, 09:43 AM
ownership will let Lebron make that decision. Along with every other organizational decision.

It will be interesting to see, when LeBron's abilities start to wane in a few years, what happens when the organization finally says "no". Will he bolt, throw a tantrum, etc? Its the old line about the benevolent dictator - when challenged does he give up his benevolence or his dictatorship? Stay tuned.

Agloco
07-05-2015, 11:20 AM
Your wrong.

So are you as it were. :lol

Robz4000
07-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Blatt is a paid intern, nothing more.

Franklin
07-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Not sure if he can keep his Cavs job though, GM Lebron wants him out and JVG in imho

~O~
07-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Jeff Van Gundy...despises LeBron and the NBA agenda as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, David Blatt need to just keep quiet and maintain his position as a figure head.

The Golden State Warriors will be a year better but no respect is given even after they beat out everyone for the title.

The NBA has gone through a major change with Lamarcus Aldridge changing teams. Portland and Atlanta are screwed. Toronto just got better.

The entire eastern conference is once again dismissed by the Cavaliers statements yet again. Doubt they respond.

SuperCam
07-05-2015, 06:49 PM
What respect do the golden state faggots deserve? beating the monty williams coached pelicans and then three straight teams with devastating injuries to their point guards and then dropping 2.5 games in the finals where a white aussie scrub and james jones played 30+ a game?? :lol

and which shit ass team in the east besides Cleveland is worth a fuck? Atlanta who lost their best 3&D guy and is gonna rely on 35 year old korver to catch lightning in a bottle again? washington losing pierce who was the only reason they didn't get swept in round 2? Chicago with that gimpy wannabe gangster chucking them out of games? Wade can probably drag the heat to a 3 seed before his legs fall off again, maybe. East is basically LeBron's punching bag the next five years whose games won't distract him from his GM duties.

Thread
07-05-2015, 06:51 PM
What respect do the golden state faggots deserve? beating the monty williams coached pelicans and then three straight teams with devastating injuries

Hey, SP? We don't do the injury excuse here. Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, the officiating card, the scheduling card. We don't do any of that shit here. I cleaned it all up.

Don't be a pussy or asshole.

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Hey, SP? We don't do the injury excuse here. Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, the officiating card, the scheduling card. We don't do any of that shit here. I cleaned it all up.

Don't be a pussy or asshole.

what he said wasn't wrong, he didn't qualify victories he mearly said they played injured teams, do you deny they played injured teams?

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:58 PM
what he said wasn't wrong, he didn't qualify victories he mearly said they played injured teams, do you deny they played injured teams?

Don't give me that shit. He's new. He played the injury card. I spanked him. It's over.

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Don't give me that shit. He's new. He played the injury card. I spanked him. It's over.

he didn't say they won because of injuries he said they played injured teams. Do you deny they played injured teams?

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:02 PM
he didn't say they won because of injuries he said they played injured teams. Do you deny they played injured teams?

Listen, Amb,,,,,,I mean Wreckly, I ain't playin' this fucking game with you. He played the injury card because he didn't know better. Now he knows better.

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Listen, Amb,,,,,,I mean Wreckly, I ain't playin' this fucking game with you. He played the injury card because he didn't know better. Now he knows better.

he didn't play the injury card, they played injured teams. You know it, and i know it, facts are facts.

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:08 PM
he didn't play the injury card, they played injured teams. You know it, and i know it, facts are facts.

No, I don't. But, I'm beat right down to the socks. Just worn to a nub.

Night, wrecky, fellows.

Chris
07-05-2015, 11:40 PM
He's just doing what his American counterparts do all the time:::make an ass of themselves.

Only pussies and assholes make predictions; this Blatt is some piece of work

DMC
07-06-2015, 07:23 AM
No, I don't. But, I'm beat right down to the socks. Just worn to a nub.

Night, wrecky, fellows.
"If Kobe plays...."

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 07:32 AM
Jeff Van Gundy...despises LeBron and the NBA agenda as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, David Blatt need to just keep quiet and maintain his position as a figure head.

The Golden State Warriors will be a year better but no respect is given even after they beat out everyone for the title.

The NBA has gone through a major change with Lamarcus Aldridge changing teams. Portland and Atlanta are screwed. Toronto just got better.

The entire eastern conference is once again dismissed by the Cavaliers statements yet again. Doubt they respond.

Aldridge is not a league changing star like LeBron ...if he went to phx LA or NY they still wasn't winning shit anytime soon. Because he went to a legit squad like the Spurs is why the league is changed by himself he doesn't move the needle much ...

hater
07-06-2015, 09:19 AM
What respect do the golden state faggots deserve? beating the monty williams coached pelicans and then three straight teams with devastating injuries to their point guards and then dropping 2.5 games in the finals where a white aussie scrub and james jones played 30+ a game?? :lol

and which shit ass team in the east besides Cleveland is worth a fuck? Atlanta who lost their best 3&D guy and is gonna rely on 35 year old korver to catch lightning in a bottle again? washington losing pierce who was the only reason they didn't get swept in round 2? Chicago with that gimpy wannabe gangster chucking them out of games? Wade can probably drag the heat to a 3 seed before his legs fall off again, maybe. East is basically LeBron's punching bag the next five years whose games won't distract him from his GM duties.

Nigga pretty much on point

Asterisk year

Nobody won last year IMO
There is no reigning champ at the moment

hater
07-06-2015, 09:27 AM
That being said. Cavs are definitely favorites. Mainly due to the week East. They are a 1000/1 favorite to win the East.

It was a miracle last year that Kyrie their best player was out in the finals. They woulda easily won. This year I don't think a second miracle happens. They are favorites bybfar

Thread
07-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Nobody won last year IMO

I'll just bet they didn't.
I'll just bet there isn't.

~O~
07-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Aldridge is not a league changing star like LeBron ...if he went to phx LA or NY they still wasn't winning shit anytime soon. Because he went to a legit squad like the Spurs is why the league is changed by himself he doesn't move the needle much ...

It doesn't seem that way because LJ changes what team gets media attention by a large margin. He evens gets multiple of hits on google compared to small market teams; its ridiculous. The overwhelming media effect is that LeBron is the only player that could change a team after he leaves. Lets not forget that Miami was completely unhealthy that season through Wade and Bosh. They could easily have made it to the playoffs without him granted Bosh and Wade are all-stars. Wade doesn't ever get credit for shit of course as well. People continuously question Bosh's sexual preferences. That's how much Bosh gets disrespected. We could say the same for Tim Duncan throughout these forums.

Its all psychological conditioning to me. Nothing more. You get fed too much of it that you start believing it, e.g., religion, cults, etc.

Its just more of a circus when LeBron leaves a team...and he's only left two teams.

Also, New York and Los Angeles are awful from building from scratch and contract negotiations. Of course they wouldn't get anything done. They don't even have solid coaching let alone a supporting cast. What if Kevin Durant, James Harden, Stephen Curry.

What happened to Orlando after Dwight left. A huge black hole open up in the paint. What about Denver? Gone to shit without Melo. What about When Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis left Seattle. Boston with their core immediately went into a rebuild.

Lamarcus Aldrige was a major factor for Portland which is a team that casual fans outside of Portland ignore. Hell, casual or bandwagon fans probably don't even know who he is. He makes San Antonio better by a major margin but of course San Antonio also another team that's boring, old, and doesn't attract major free agents.

You and I know that losing Aldrige makes Portland even worse.

Matthews, Batum, Arron Afflalo, and Lopez are also gone. Lamarcus Aldrige, was second in win shares on that team. They picked up Aminu, Henderson, Vonleh, and Davis etc. Still going to be worse. They only have Lillard left on the team around semi average role players. Four fifths of their entire core has gone after being around for nearly half a decade.

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 04:17 PM
It doesn't seem that way because LJ changes what team gets media attention by a large margin. He evens gets multiple of hits on google compared to small market teams; its ridiculous. The overwhelming media effect is that LeBron is the only player that could change a team after he leaves. Lets not forget that Miami was completely unhealthy that season through Wade and Bosh. They could easily have made it to the playoffs without him granted Bosh and Wade are all-stars. Wade doesn't ever get credit for shit of course as well. People continuously question Bosh's sexual preferences. That's how much Bosh gets disrespected. We could say the same for Tim Duncan throughout these forums.

Its all psychological conditioning to me. Nothing more. You get fed too much of it that you start believing it, e.g., religion, cults, etc.

Its just more of a circus when LeBron leaves a team...and he's only left two teams.

Also, New York and Los Angeles are awful from building from scratch and contract negotiations. Of course they wouldn't get anything done. They don't even have solid coaching let alone a supporting cast. What if Kevin Durant, James Harden, Stephen Curry.

What happened to Orlando after Dwight left. A huge black hole open up in the paint. What about Denver? Gone to shit without Melo. What about When Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis left Seattle. Boston with their core immediately went into a rebuild.

Lamarcus Aldrige was a major factor for Portland which is a team that casual fans outside of Portland ignore. Hell, casual or bandwagon fans probably don't even know who he is. He makes San Antonio better by a major margin but of course San Antonio also another team that's boring, old, and doesn't attract major free agents.

You and I know that losing Aldrige makes Portland even worse.

Matthews, Batum, Arron Afflalo, and Lopez are also gone. Lamarcus Aldrige, was second in win shares on that team. They picked up Aminu, Henderson, Vonleh, and Davis etc. Still going to be worse. They only have Lillard left on the team around semi average role players. Four fifths of their entire core has gone after being around for nearly half a decade.

Short version as you said that whole team changed ... so of course they (blazers) will be worse. even when Lebron left he was not the only change to the Heat. I think Lebron gets way to much credit in some circles but what he did last year was amazing Aldridge could NEVER come close to that ... but the culmination of Aldridge going to the Spurs plus Green taking less than market, Tim doing the same ditto Manu and now West that is why the Spurs are probably the faves in the West over the defending champs, OKC etc. Aldridge by himself wouldnt do that imho.

All i know isSpurs better win there is no excuse and I dont want to hear that Tony Parker is fat bullshit. All the shit they gave the Lakers for not ringing with Nash and Dwight this team is much deeper and much better. I dont give a shit who Cavs sign this better be a coronation. anything else is a failure no matter how many regular season games they win ...

~O~
07-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Short version as you said that whole team changed ... so of course they (blazers) will be worse. even when Lebron left he was not the only change to the Heat. I think Lebron gets way to much credit in some circles but what he did last year was amazing Aldridge could NEVER come close to that ... but the culmination of Aldridge going to the Spurs plus Green taking less than market, Tim doing the same ditto Manu and now West that is why the Spurs are probably the faves in the West over the defending champs, OKC etc. Aldridge by himself wouldnt do that imho.

All i know isSpurs better win there is no excuse and I dont want to hear that Tony Parker is fat bullshit. All the shit they gave the Lakers for not ringing with Nash and Dwight this team is much deeper and much better. I dont give a shit who Cavs sign this better be a coronation. anything else is a failure no matter how many regular season games they win ...

I'll give you that. Lamarcus Aldrige doesn't have the overall skills to lead a team single-handedly to an NBA finals let alone two wins there.

I agree that it would be a failure if the Spurs don't win this year. However, I wouldn't see as an utter failure because the Spurs don't stop winning and hasn't stopped winning for nearly 72 percent of my lifespan. Winning as I mean...dominating the regular season and making it to the playoffs.

I'm not worried about San Antonio in the least.

hater
05-20-2016, 01:52 PM
That being said. Cavs are definitely favorites. Mainly due to the week East. They are a 1000/1 favorite to win the East.

It was a miracle last year that Kyrie their best player was out in the finals. They woulda easily won. This year I don't think a second miracle happens. They are favorites bybfar

Hater

hater
05-20-2016, 01:53 PM
Nigga pretty much on point

Asterisk year

Nobody won last year IMO

hater
05-20-2016, 02:10 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 02:17 PM

All i know is Spurs better win there is no excuse and I dont want to hear that Tony Parker is fat bullshit. All the shit they gave the Lakers for not ringing with Nash and Dwight this team is much deeper and much better. I dont give a shit who Cavs sign this better be a coronation. Anything else is a failure no matter how many regular season games they win ...

Pearls, son ...

DMC
05-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Hater
Yeah that took some crystal ball level shit right there to predict the Cavs would come out of the East instead of the Wizards.

DMC
05-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Pearls, son ...
Yeah but your team got swept, rusty beat down style, by a team that was backdoor swept by a team that got destroyed in the Finals by a team we destroyed in the Finals.

You had 128m dollar payroll and couldn't win a fucking playoff game. Not one.

hater
05-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Yeah that took some crystal ball level shit right there to predict the Cavs would come out of the East instead of the Wizards.

congrats on the reading comprehension failure.

Most of my prediction rounded in the fact Worriers got lucky by having Kylye injured :rolleyes

DMC
05-20-2016, 04:49 PM
congrats on the reading comprehension failure.

Most of my prediction rounded in the fact Worriers got lucky by having Kylye injured :rolleyes

What has changed to make you right? Cavs were in the Finals last year. They'll probably be there this year. The rest remains to be seen. You act like something has changed that you predicted.

~O~
05-20-2016, 06:32 PM
Rereading this thread, the Warriors showed that didn't get motherfucking lucky this year. They dominated the Cavs in the regular season.....and the spurs..and thunder...and trailblazers..and heat...and whatever other teams exist in the nba.

Brokes records not meant to be broken. They defied all the bullshit in this thread.

05-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Rereading this thread, the Warriors showed that didn't get motherfucking lucky this year. They dominated the Cavs in the regular season.....and the spurs..and thunder...and trailblazers..and heat...and whatever other teams exist in the nba.

Brokes records not meant to be broken. They defied all the bullshit in this thread.

It was truly a historic season. Congrats bro :tu

hater
05-21-2016, 02:38 PM
What has changed to make you right? Cavs were in the Finals last year. They'll probably be there this year. The rest remains to be seen. You act like something has changed that you predicted.

The cavs will win it all. Easily. This year.

DMC
05-21-2016, 03:38 PM
The cavs will win it all. Easily. This year.
So you bumped a prediction that the Cavs will make the ECF and it's somehow an indication you're clairvoyant? If they win the Finals, bump it then.

hater
05-21-2016, 07:58 PM
So you bumped a prediction that the Cavs will make the ECF and it's somehow an indication you're clairvoyant? If they win the Finals, bump it then.

Will do.

This was a pre bump