PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Can Someone Prove To Me How The Mavs Are Better Than The Lakers

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 12:13 PM
I just dont see it...they just imploded and signing DJ does nothing he's the worst rim protector and worse free throw shooter in the league...they got rid of Monta...so they have no one to push the ball....I think Pheonix, Dallas and the Pelicans are all teams the Lakers can exploit and to a lesser degree the Clippers to get that 7th or 8th play-off spot...

Once were in Kobe will will us to the 2nd round..especially if hes healthy, rested, and our team is injury free going into the tournament...he will go out in rare championship form....

I want to see the Lakers get the 7th seed and go up against the Spurs as a #2 seed...beating you guys in this fashion would end the Spurs as we know it...:toast

# the youth movement will shock the world

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Media won't permit that, Kool. They won't even glance up to Portland. We're it, daddy-O.

Amarelooms
07-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Lakers suck dummy. Why you posting stupid ass shit all the time.

Thread
07-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Lakers suck dummy. Why you posting stupid ass shit all the time.

You got some fuckin' nerve, you're big shot owner couldn't even see his convictions on hack strategy thru. Erased all information. No more big shot.

Mr Bones
07-05-2015, 05:06 PM
The Lakers are comically bad, and these threads are unintentional comedy gold. Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 05:25 PM
I asked a simple question and getting all kinds,of deflection :lmao

07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
You got some fuckin' nerve, you're big shot owner couldn't even see his convictions on hack strategy thru. Erased all information. No more big shot.

That's 140 talking.

Killakobe81
07-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Kool with the goods ...

whitemamba
07-08-2015, 11:20 PM
They are not. Period.

m>s
07-08-2015, 11:25 PM
all you purple dildos sound exactly the same

u4lakers14
07-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Nobody wants to answer my question...? Even now...? I still feel that the Lakers will grab at least the #7.... And the DJ debacle just narrows our objective....

Mavericks just dodged a bullet tbh....

Shane27
07-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Nobody wants to answer my question...? Even now...? I still feel that the Lakers will grab at least the #7.... And the DJ debacle just narrows our objective....

Mavericks just dodged a bullet tbh....

Lakers have no chance IMO. Spurs, Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets, Grizzlies, and even the pelicans are all 100% better teams than the lakers. I think the Kings, T-wolves, mavs will be better as well.

Killakobe81
07-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Lakers have no chance IMO. Spurs, Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets, Grizzlies, and even the pelicans are all 100% better teams than the lakers. I think the Kings, T-wolves, mavs will be better as well.

MAVS MAY BE BETTER BECAUSE OF COACHING BUT THEY HAVE TWO INJURED WINGS ... No starting caliber PG. No center. They lost Aminu, Tyson, (Deandre), They have Charlie V, Dick Jeff JJB and a declining dirk. Maybe they will be better than us ...but I dont see a playoff team here. If they make it RC should be making Doc money tbh ...

Shane27
07-08-2015, 11:45 PM
MAVS MAY BE BETTER BECAUSE OF COACHING BUT THEY HAVE TWO INJURED WINGS ... No starting caliber PG. No center. They lost Aminu, Tyson, (Deandre), They have Charlie V, Dick Jeff JJB and a declining dirk. Maybe they will be better than us ...but I dont see a playoff team here. If they make it RC should be making Doc money tbh ...
I never said they will make the playoffs. Just that they will likely be better than the lakers. Barring a monster comeback by Kobe (extremely doubtful) or an insane rookie season by russell, they have almost no chance at making the playoffs.

Splits
07-08-2015, 11:47 PM
That's 140 talking.

WTF is 140? This makes no sense

Splits
07-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Are there people in this thread actually arguing that the Lakers will make the playoffs? Seriously?

:lmao

Shane27
07-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Are there people in this thread actually arguing that the Lakers will make the playoffs? Seriously?

:lmao

I think they're serious. The best player on like 5 teams would need to be hurt for the season for this to happen :lol

Holden_Caulfield
07-08-2015, 11:53 PM
this is like asking who is the prettiest cow, still a cow :lol

Thread
07-08-2015, 11:56 PM
I'll stake an ELE on it. I want a regular, no small count punks. I want a SF with a high count, a big mouth.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 11:58 PM

I'm guessing the 140 account is run by Mono?

07-09-2015, 05:34 AM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--MNmw3CCp1Y/VHAKK7C-g6I/AAAAAAAARAo/MjTqZ6KDUVw/s288/dalvslal4q.jpg

Christ, Splits, act like somebody!!

Reck
07-09-2015, 05:39 AM
Kool with the goods ...

MAVS MAY BE BETTER BECAUSE OF COACHING

You're singing two different tunes. :lol

Mavs are better than the Lakers on the fact they dont have Kobe.

They will still finish a lot higher than you guys so there's that.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Wesley Matthews is the best player out of both rosters

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 06:24 AM
I never said they will make the playoffs. Just that they will likely be better than the lakers. Barring a monster comeback by Kobe (extremely doubtful) or an insane rookie season by russell, they have almost no chance at making the playoffs.

I don't think either team makes it I never said that thatwas Kool ... I just think we May win a few more games than Mavs but it depends on who Mavs scramble to get ....cubes the one that used the tank word maybe this pisses him off and he goes for broke ...but when he did say tank last week if the lost Deandre he was still drunk from the Celebration of signing Jordan ....it was all good just a week ago.

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Wesley Matthews is the best player out of both rosters

With a busted Achilles ...so how does that matter? Local guys say he may not pla until December ...based off of play last year Dirk still the best on either team still doesn't mean they are better

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 06:31 AM
I actually hope Mavs are better im hoping we win maybe 35 and get lottery lucky if Mavs wanna make playoffs God bless em

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-09-2015, 06:35 AM
With a busted Achilles ...so how does that matter? Local guys say he may not pla until December ...based off of play last year Dirk still the best on either team still doesn't mean they are better
Just saying...both teams suck

The fact that some on here are trying to put the Lakers in the playoffs is funny

Warriors
Thunder
Spurs
Rockets
Grizzlies
Clippers
Pelicans
Utah

They can't leap any of these teams, imo. Kings and Suns are also better as currently constructed.

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Just saying...both teams suck

The fact that some on here are trying to put the Lakers in the playoffs is funny

Warriors
Thunder
Spurs
Rockets
Grizzlies
Clippers
Pelicans
Utah

They can't leap any of these teams, imo. Kings and Suns are also better as currently constructed.

I agree. I think Luva does too ...Kool is the optimist ...I just bumped to LOL at Mavs not to say we make playoffs I don't even want to make it I want to win at least 10 more games than last year ...see improvements. I don't give a shit about playoff streaks how did last year help Mavs, Celts or even Spurs? Well at least Spurs used it to fuel this off-season but first round losses mean dick to me