07-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Thank Christ.

RsxPiimp
07-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Why you laughing fuckface

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 06:27 PM

Because Cuban is unaware of how awful Lin is.

Holden_Caulfield
07-05-2015, 06:29 PM
someone has to set up for #1 option deandre :lol

RsxPiimp
07-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Because Cuban is unaware of how awful Lin is.

He's aiight. I think Carlisle will utilize him far better than Morey or Scott tbh,

Franklin
07-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Yet you Asians still kiss his yellow ass no matter how bad he sucks.

LkrFan
07-05-2015, 06:32 PM
For who though? Hopefully a 3-way deal with another team.

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 06:33 PM
He's aiight. I think Carlisle will utilize him far better than Morey or Scott tbh,

He has some skill. He just isn't a confident player. That's what makes him bad.

TXstbobcat
07-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Gotta feel bad for Dirk. Not really sold on what the Mavs are doing this offseason.

m>s
07-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Gotta feel bad for Dirk. Not really sold on what the Mavs are doing this offseason.
Didn't have any other options, could've been a hell of a lot worse

LkrFan
07-05-2015, 08:23 PM

Bend Cubes over Mitch! :tu

HemisfairArena
07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Mavs are fucked,,,,they thought they were the Spurs and could sustain and conquer,,,,

Double-Up
07-05-2015, 09:02 PM

Shut the fuck up...white wetback.

HarlemHeat37
07-05-2015, 09:21 PM
I hate everything about Lin, but the Mavs don't really have any alternatives, tbh..he's a better option than Harris or Barea as a starter and they're trying to win now..

Thread
07-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I hate everything about Lin, but the Mavs don't really have any alternatives, tbh..he's a better option than Harris orBarea as a starter and they're trying to win now..

Only to the facade, to the weak minded, to the chickenshit in US all. Barea will not stop, will not wave a white flag, will not give an inch. He just looks ugly doing it.

J J

Findog
07-05-2015, 10:26 PM
They're not winning a title next year, they'll be lucky to get a lower playoff seed or they might miss the playoffs altogether. So Lin is fine as a serviceable vet to share minutes with Barea and Harris. Carlisle might be able to coax something decent out of him.

They don't have a go-to scorer for after Dirk retires, so that's the next piece of the puzzle. I do like the moves they've made though, even if it doesn't immediately pay off in the standings next year.

Spur-Addict
07-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Better than FatFelton, Jose Juan Barea Messi as a backup.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2015, 10:35 PM
fck the mavs are doing...stupid shit...

Sean Cagney
07-05-2015, 10:39 PM
I hate everything about Lin, but the Mavs don't really have any alternatives, tbh..he's a better option than Harris or Barea as a starter and they're trying to win now..
They aren't going to win now but that is correct, PG's out there are thin and they have no dough to shell out.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 10:41 PM
They're not winning a title next year, they'll be lucky to get a lower playoff seed or they might miss the playoffs altogether. So Lin is fine as a serviceable vet to share minutes with Barea and Harris. Carlisle might be able to coax something decent out of him.

They don't have a go-to scorer for after Dirk retires, so that's the next piece of the puzzle. I do like the moves they've made though, even if it doesn't immediately pay off in the standings next year.

You need the Lakers help...I hope Mitch gives Cubes a MAJOR fuck you....we aint helping your ass

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:42 PM
You need the Lakers help...I hope Mitch gives Cubes a MAJOR fuck you....we aint helping your ass

But, why cut off our nose to spite our face, Kool? Ain't there somebody we can take back that would be serviceable?

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 10:47 PM
But, why cut off our nose to spite our face, Kool? Ain't there somebody we can take back that would be serviceable?

sombody else will need him....we need to fuck Cuban any chance we get...he was instrumental in the failed CP0 to Lakers trade

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:48 PM
sombody else will need him....we need to fuck Cuban any chance we get...he was instrumental in the failed CP0 to Lakers trade

I know, but, that's personal, Kool. We need talent. Lin is unrestricted...get something tangible for him. Don't like hit me, but, how about Richard Jefferson? He's a warm body.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 11:01 PM
I know, but, that's personal, Kool. We need talent. Lin is unrestricted...get something tangible for him. Don't like hit me, but, how about Richard Jefferson? He's a warm body.

No...

How much does Cuban want Lin? Draft pick or Justin Anderson or long term cap benefit (I.e. Nick Young)

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:04 PM
No...

How much does Cuban want Lin? Draft pick or Justin Anderson or long term cap benefit (I.e. Nick Young)

You are right. I am wrong. I never saw it, I'm too beat up after 2 years of it, getting used to crawlin'. Christ.

Kool Aid Man

LkrFan
07-05-2015, 11:06 PM

IIRC, they screwed us in 2003. We were about to get Laettner on the cheap. Don Nelson and Cubes stepped in and stole him. Probably cost us a rang det year. I hope Mitch bends Cubes over with no lube.

usdane
07-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Mavs may be off the hook. Bulls wants Lin and Hill http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/rumor_lakers_bulls_discussing_trade/19098469?linksrc=story_team_los_angeles_lakers_aut o_module_head_19098469

Findog
07-06-2015, 09:39 AM

Mikan. Wilt. Kareem. Shaq. Hibbert. The legend contiinues...

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Mikan. Wilt. Kareem. Shaq. Hibbert. The legend contiinues...

Sad thing is before Deandre Hibbert would be your 2nd best center ....to Tyson. Lol Bradley, Dampier, etc.

Mavs.
Powder.
one and done

Findog
07-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Sad thing is before Deandre Hibbert would be your 2nd best center ....to Tyson. Lol Bradley, Dampier, etc.

Mavs.
Powder.
one and done

Jerry Buss is dead and his son Fredo is running the show now. Enjoy.

Thread
07-06-2015, 09:50 AM

Without him we're light 2.

Jim Buss

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 09:55 AM

You have Cubes but still only have Jordan and two broke down wings to show after breaking up a title team ...congrats. we suck but you still chasing our sloppy seconds dfish, Lamar, Lin even Dwight ...

Mavs.

Findog
07-06-2015, 10:16 AM
You have Cubes but still only have Jordan and two broke down wings to show after breaking up a title team ...congrats. we suck but you still chasing our sloppy seconds dfish, Lamar, Lin even Dwight ...

Mavs.

What is the world coming to when marquee free agents spurn the Lake Show to come to some Midwestern backwater? Brave new world we're living in.

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 10:30 AM
What is the world coming to when marquee free agents spurn the Lake Show to come to some Midwestern backwater? Brave new world we're living in.

What is the world coming to when a smart and rich owner like Cubes can only attract Jordan Parsons and Wesley MAtthews with cap space?

Was watching season one if the WIRE and Cubes is the rich man's McNulty. Thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and when shit blows up he has that same "what the fuck did I do?!" expression. Just can't leave shit alone. Dont get me wrong, would rather have him than Jim right now ...but just speaking truth I live here in DFW. Yall give him so much free passes to cubes ...yet spit on jerry for doing similar shit.

Jim at least did not tear down a title team (neither did Jerry though he let Jimmy walk) and despite the passing of elder Buss we have seen all of our franchise defining players win multiple titles under the Buss family name:

Won 5 with Magic
Won 3 with Shaq
Won 2 with Kobe

When we have a star we build around them. Yall bitches tear it down.
Spurs built 5 around Tim
Rox got 2 with Hakeem ...
Pistons two with Isiah
Hell even Miami got two with Bron one with wade as their best player ...

y'all got one with Dirk and ... smh. He deserves better.
Freaking warriors already got one with steph ...

That is how you build around your franchise's best players y'all just one ahead of the suns and the Clips ...despite having Dirk one of the best players of this generation you only got one. One and done.

SPM
07-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Why are Lakers fans talking shit about other teams? :lol

Killakobe81
07-06-2015, 12:55 PM

is this a serious question? Are fans only supposed to talk when they are good? Wouldnt that make you a front-runner? What about the guys that talk shit when posters leave when their teams suck or disappear after a big loss? Is that the type of fan you are? Shit talk is isn't limited to the teams on top. Matter of fact teams that are winning dont even have to talk shit because they have scoreboard.

Thread
07-06-2015, 01:25 PM

Because Harden passed an egg that no human being has reason to pass.

07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Only to the facade, to the weak minded, to the chickenshit in US all. Barea will not stop, will not wave a white flag, will not give an inch. He just looks ugly doing it.

J J

Thread

djohn2oo8
07-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Because Harden passed an egg that no human being has reason to pass.

Going to the lottery three in a row? That would be you.

Thread
07-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Going to the lottery three in a row? That would be you.

further

djohn2oo8
07-06-2015, 08:16 PM
further

In the lottery