PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Petition To Bold Thread

Darth_Pelican
07-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Whether you love him or hate him, everyone here should respect him. Thread is a staple amongst the Spurstalk community, and he deserves to be bolded.

He is his own brand; a unique character who has brought so much of his own flavor to this forum. Think of all the sayings and nicknames that exist here because of Thread, and all of us who use them as part of our own Spurstalk language.

As a proud man, Thread will likely respond by saying he doesn't want to be bolded, but nevertheless, as a sign of respect, I would like to formally sign this petition to bold Cubby, and in honor of him, I'll sign it this way:

Signed,

- Pappy

baseline bum
07-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Remember when we bolded him before and he bitched and posted KKK photos in protest?

Aztecfan03
:vomit:

Mitch
I don't think that's what Cub wants, give him a spur award instead.

StrengthAndHonor
07-06-2015, 02:59 PM
He doesn't care about this. He could've asked Kori in that other thread yet he didn't .

Chris
07-06-2015, 03:00 PM
#JeSuisDale

Buddy Mignon
07-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Whether you love him or hate him, everyone here should respect him. Thread is a staple amongst the Spurstalk community, and he deserves to be bolded.

He is his own brand; a unique character who has brought so much of his own flavor to this forum. Think of all the sayings and nicknames that exist here because of Thread, and all of us who use them as part of our own Spurstalk language.

As a proud man, Thread will likely respond by saying he doesn't want to be bolded, but nevertheless, as a sign of respect, I would like to formally sign this petition to bold Cubby, and in honor of him, I'll sign it this way:

Signed,

- Pappy

Why are you sucking nuts. You gain nothing but hair between your teeth for such behavior.

Thread
07-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Remember when we bolded him before and he bitched and posted KKK photos in protest?

I posted those because Kori enacted the EC. Christ, you'd a thought I committed an intentional killing. She went off the deep end and threw me out. God, how I loved that woman!

Darth_Pelican
07-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Why are you sucking nuts. You gain nothing but hair between your teeth for such behavior.

A response which is driven by hate, consumed by fear; Psych 101. I thought maybe Naruto cartoons would have taught you that.

SupremeGuy
#JeSuisDale:lol

Thread
I don't think that's what Cub wants, give him a spur award instead.

Silver.

She won't do it though. Ask a woman for something, anything,,,Girl, Kori, whomever and you won't get it. I learned that early on.