PDA

View Full Version : Searching for my list share of salt...

TVI
07-06-2015, 06:59 PM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=267489

SupremeGuy
07-06-2015, 07:11 PM
You can almost hear their tears as you read their posts. :lol

"Spurs are old." :cry
"David West doesn't help them." :cry
"They're cheating." :cry

Bunch of crying faggots, tbh.

Aztecfan03
07-06-2015, 07:15 PM
should veto the trade, like the CP3 to Lakers one

:lmao

Aztecfan03
07-06-2015, 07:18 PM
And there is that one guy "hicc" who keeps questioning the priorities of West, like money is everything.

hater
07-06-2015, 07:24 PM
"NBA should veto the trade like they did the CP3 one"

:lmao :lol :lmao :lol

:lol cketfan

RD2191
07-06-2015, 07:56 PM
WOW, JUST WOW. Rockets fans are fucking idiots. Those dudes are salty as hell.

RD2191
07-06-2015, 07:57 PM
"What's annoying is that the media is gonna hype this up and anoint David West as a Saint who bought into the Spurs "winning culture" when all it is is a very dumb financial move that destroys the competitive balance set up by the CBA. Players like Duncan and West are why there is going to be another lock-out. Only the owners win with these kinds of moves."

wtf????

Silver&Black
07-06-2015, 08:05 PM
"What's annoying is that the media is gonna hype this up and anoint David West as a Saint who bought into the Spurs "winning culture" when all it is is a very dumb financial move that destroys the competitive balance set up by the CBA. Players like Duncan and West are why there is going to be another lock-out. Only the owners win with these kinds of moves."

wtf????

:lmao

Mikeanaro
07-06-2015, 08:08 PM
This guy is a retard
¨In my personal opinion, any player that take a significant pay-cut just to help a team win is an idiot (the only exception is when you are a star and winning a championship can help increase your endorsement earnings).
All they are doing is donating $$ to the team owners. In 20 years, nobody,, themselves included, will give a damn if they won a NBA championship or not but they'll sure miss that $10+ million though.¨

Other guys tried to explain him money is not everything in life and why he lose time and money watching the sport? so the idiot responded THAT PROVES MY POINT.

SupremeGuy
07-06-2015, 08:11 PM

wtf????I'm getting tickets for Rockets @ SA this year, fuck it. I want to be there to watch us face rape those whores.

SupremeGuy
07-06-2015, 08:12 PM
This guy is a retard
¨In my personal opinion, any player that take a significant pay-cut just to help a team win is an idiot (the only exception is when you are a star and winning a championship can help increase your endorsement earnings).
All they are doing is donating $$ to the team owners. In 20 years, nobody,, themselves included, will give a damn if they won a NBA championship or not but they'll sure miss that $10+ million though.¨

Other guys tried to explain him money is not everything in life and why he lose time and money watching the sport? so the idiot responded THAT PROVES MY POINT.
But but but his priorities are wrong :cry

:lol

RD2191
07-06-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm getting tickets for Rockets @ SA this year, fuck it. I want to be there to watch us face rape those whores.
Call me if you need backup.:lol

Horry Hipcheck
07-06-2015, 08:24 PM
This is what happens when your fan base gets accustomed to two decades of being completely irrelevant. The Harden/Howard/McFail combo has already hit its ceiling and they're bitter.