07-06-2015, 09:26 PM
That's a big cock

InRareForm
07-06-2015, 09:34 PM
"Lamarcus can get the easiest shots of his career in San Antonio"

:flag:

Mark Celibate
07-06-2015, 09:41 PM
LMA is the black version of Dirk Nowitzki. Getting DeAndre is nice but I'd still rather have LMA to be honest.

benefactor
07-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Christ almighty the Spurs are going rape.

DMC
07-06-2015, 09:50 PM
LMA is the black version of Dirk Nowitzki. Getting DeAndre is nice but I'd still rather have LMA to be honest.
Hell just get both of them.

Mark Celibate
07-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Hell just get both of them.
On the bright side it may not be a bad thing we got Jordan instead of LMA imho. Dirk and LMA wouldn't be good fits for each other since they're both rather soft and relatively weak on the defensive end. Our teams (spurs and Mavs) are the biggest winners of this off season anyway, congrats.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2015, 10:12 PM
On the bright side it may not be a bad thing we got Jordan instead of LMA imho. Dirk and LMA wouldn't be good fits for each other since they're both rather soft and relatively weak on the defensive end. Our teams (spurs and Mavs) are the biggest winners of this off season anyway, congrats.
Hate to break it to you, but DJ's softer than baby shit. Just ask ZBo and Gasol.

Johansson
07-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Hate to break it to you, but DJ's softer than baby shit. Just ask ZBo and Gasol.
Salt is saltier than sugar, of course, but you wouldn't mind how much salt you consume as long as the pickles are delicious enough, right?

Mark Celibate
07-06-2015, 10:44 PM
ZBo and Marc are probably the fattest bigs in the league right now and it's nothing abnormal they make all opponents look thin like feathers. Jordan ain't the strongest center in the league, of course, but he can make up for it with his monster athleticism and quickness imho. Although the Memphis bigs are fat and strong, they're also slow as fuck which can be easily exposed if you have the right guys and use the right tactics imho.

Just because one looks lighter in color than a n!gger it doesn't mean he is white, tbh.

BanditHiro
07-06-2015, 11:39 PM
they weren't about to spend 80 million on a guy that didn't fit the system tbh.

Buddy Mignon
07-06-2015, 11:48 PM
I think he'll help them get out of the first round next year.

DMC
07-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Yep, Texas teams are a beast now. Hitting that Texas Triangle mid season is going to change some standings.

random21
07-07-2015, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbcMo6g_HqM&feature=youtu.be

He makes quality bball vids... Guy loves to talk spurs too....
A lineup of patty, green, kawhi, diaw and lemarcus is just nasty....spread the floor!

Killakobe81
07-07-2015, 12:05 PM

aldridge may be a better all around player but dirk in his prime was the more reliable scorer. Aldridge beasasted in the playoffs vs. Rox two seasons ago but I never thought he was "the black Dirk". I aint hating Aldridge is a GREAT get for dem Spurs but he aint "black Dirk". That is how much I respect Dirk's offensive game ...

Killakobe81
07-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Yep, Texas teams are a beast now. Hitting that Texas Triangle mid season is going to change some standings.

Crazy how in 2011 Mavs were on top but now they may be the weakest of the 3 ...even with jordan ...but they do have the 2nd best coach in Texas.

m>s
07-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Crazy how in 2011 Mavs were on top but now they may be the weakest of the 3 ...even with jordan ...but they do have the 2nd best coach in Texas.
It's not that we "may" be, but we are. But I'm happy because we really have no business even being as good as we are. Cubans refusal to draft and build the way the Spurs do almost left us in a disastrous situation. We got younger and more flexible with these moves. Our guys look like bargains compared to some of the other contracts like Reggie Jackson.

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
aldridge may be a better all around player but dirk in his prime was the more reliable scorer. Aldridge beasasted in the playoffs vs. Rox two seasons ago but I never thought he was "the black Dirk". I aint hating Aldridge is a GREAT get for dem Spurs but he aint "black Dirk". That is how much I respect Dirk's offensive game ...
Their playing styles are very similar I think, and that's why I referred to him as black Dirk. The prime Dirk was one of the all-time best scorers in NBA history, of course LMA ain't nowhere close to that level. But if you look at their attributes you find a number of similarities: excellent jumper, nice footwork and teamwork, and average defense. It's not a satirical remark like calling Brian Scalabrine "white Mamba", but still it's more than an eulogy to LMA to be called the "black Dirk" imho.

Killakobe81
07-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Their playing styles are very similar I think, and that's why I referred to him as black Dirk. The prime Dirk was one of the all-time best scorers in NBA history, of course LMA ain't nowhere close to that level. But if you look at their attributes you find a number of similarities: excellent jumper, nice footwork and teamwork, and average defense. It's not a satirical remark like calling Brian Scalabrine "white Mamba", but still it's more than an eulogy to LMA to be called the "black Dirk" imho.

Nah I dont mean it's not close. Just that he is a notch or a couple below prime Dirk. Your reply make sense.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:11 AM
Honestly I don't think the vid breakdown even scratches the surface as to how good and dominate this offense will be. Not to mention that the offense will allow Spurs to pin there ears back on defense and just curb stomp!

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:11 AM

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM
:lol Suns fan who knows his team is so shitty he has to masquerade as a LA fan to troll Spurs fans.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Honestly I don't think the vid breakdown even scratches the surface as to how good and dominate this offense will be. Not to mention that the offense will allow Spurs to pin there ears back on defense and just curb stomp!

It also didn't break down how old and decrepit Jim, Parker and Manu is. I can't wait until this shit fails.

HemisfairArena
07-22-2015, 08:35 PM
It also didn't break down how old and decrepit Jim, Parker and Manu is. I can't wait until this shit fails.

It will never reach epic failure like that of the Lakers,,,just fact. For Christ sakes,,,the Lakers only missed the playoffs three times in their entire history before Kobrick arrived,,,no look at 'em,,,,dont turn away,,,you look at that shit right in the eye,,,,

Agloco
07-22-2015, 09:10 PM

Keep reaching for dem ankles I said.

Agloco
07-22-2015, 09:10 PM

Keep reaching for dem ankles I said.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 09:13 PM
It will never reach epic failure like that of the Lakers,,,just fact. For Christ sakes,,,the Lakers only missed the playoffs three times in their entire history before Kobrick arrived,,,no look at 'em,,,,dont turn away,,,you look at that shit right in the eye,,,,

You had hopes to defend it but knocked out in the firs round by the Clippas.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM

It didn't break down naruto either. But then again it's well documented how well you can break down that genre eh ghost...

But back on topic spurs are some smooth operators. Transitioning from the old big 3 to the new big 3. What the lakas working with?

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 09:24 PM
It didn't break down naruto either. But then again it's well documented how well you can break down that genre eh ghost...

But back on topic spurs are some smooth operators. Transitioning from the old big 3 to the new big 3. What the lakas working with?

New big three? Lamammas boy shot 33% in the playoffs. This team can't beat the Lakers. Just pray for injuries like you niggas always do.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:32 PM
New big three? Lamammas boy shot 33% in the playoffs. This team can't beat the Lakers. Just pray for injuries like you niggas always do.

so you don't deny being a naruto lover boi toy? Noted!

HemisfairArena
07-22-2015, 10:12 PM
You had hopes to defend it but knocked out in the firs round by the Clippas.

What round were the Lakers in, Loka,,Lokee,,,Lukuu?

RGMCSE
07-27-2015, 03:25 PM
In case the sorry motherfuckas forgot. We stacked!