Warriors
Memphis
Spurs
Rockets
Lakers
Clippers
Pelicans
Mavs

Portland really fucked themselves this year. They were never good to begin with but now they're completely out. Clippers lost their best rebounder and shot blocker so they've fallen. The top four teams are interchangeable with the exception of the Warriors. Mavs will be Mavs, and don't be surprised if they miss the playoffs altogether. Lakers will be the surprise team no doubt. We just have too many players that get get their own shot. This should be an exciting season.

Reck
07-07-2015, 12:41 AM
:lmao delirious naruto faggot.

Lakers won't even tally 40 wins let alone be 5th in any standings. :lmao

spursistan
07-07-2015, 12:43 AM
1- Warriors (62-64 wins)
2- Spurs (58-62 wins)
3- OKC (56-60 wins)
4- Rockets (56-60 wins)
5- Memphis (54-56 wins)
6- Dallas (52-54 wins)
7- LAC (50-52 wins)
8- Pelicans (45-50 wins)

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2015, 12:44 AM
:lmao delirious naruto faggot.

Lakers won't even tally 40 wins let alone be 5th in any standings. :lmao

Over the years its been proven time and time again that no one on this site can debate me on the skill level of players. Trolling aside... I've sent some posters into retirement. All things being equal... I cannot see 5 teams more talented than the Lakers.

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2015, 12:45 AM
1- Warriors (62-64 wins)
2- Spurs (58-62 wins)
3- OKC (56-60 wins)
4- Rockets (56-60 wins)
5- Memphis (54-56 wins)
6- Dallas (52-54 wins)
7- LAC (50-52 wins)
8- Pelicans (45-50 wins)

You're entitled to your opinion... even if its a stupid one.

random21
07-07-2015, 12:56 AM
http://www.narutowallpaper.biz/images/wallpapers/anime-naruto-large.jpg

Agloco
07-07-2015, 09:58 AM
You're entitled to your opinion... even if its a stupid one.

Touché.

hater
07-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Worriers - they the champs even after the huge asterisk
Spurs - staacked
Okc - assuming all healthy
Grizz
Dallas
Rockets
Pelicans
Clippers
Jazz
Suns
Blazers
Lakers :lmao

mudyez
07-07-2015, 10:16 AM
1- Warriors (62-64 wins)
2- Spurs (58-62 wins)
3- OKC (56-60 wins)
4- Rockets (56-60 wins)
5- Memphis (54-56 wins)
6- Dallas (52-54 wins)
7- LAC (50-52 wins)
8- Pelicans (45-50 wins)

looks right for me

DMC
07-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Why do people think Tony Parker will lead the Spurs to more than 55 wins? I get the LMA/West angle, however there's a lot more to getting there than that. Parker needs to show me that he's able to attack the basket and hit that short range jumper before I buy into him being "back".

The Spurs are built for the post season, I don't know how well they do in the RS.

dav4463
07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
I really think Dallas is lottery bound. Jordan doesn't fit well in Dallas. There is no point guard who can get him open for easy dunks. He is terrible at the foul line which will really hurt in close games and Dirk is completely done. Dirk's defense is worse than the last player on the Spurs bench. Matthews is decent but not a game changer.

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Why do people think Tony Parker will lead the Spurs to more than 55 wins? I get the LMA/West angle, however there's a lot more to getting there than that. Parker needs to show me that he's able to attack the basket and hit that short range jumper before I buy into him being "back".

The Spurs are built for the post season, I don't know how well they do in the RS.

lets get this straight and out the way

enrique aint leading this team to shit
this is not his team no more
a fkn coat rider all his life will always be a coat rider
that wanker is waiting for lebron and the cavs to sign boobie gibson

07-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Realistically...

Warriors
Memphis
Spurs
Rockets
Lakers
Clippers
Pelicans
Mavs

:lmao:lmao:lmao

07-07-2015, 10:41 AM
http://www.narutowallpaper.biz/images/wallpapers/anime-naruto-large.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Darth_Pelican
07-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Realistically...

Warriors
Memphis
Spurs
Rockets
Lakers
Clippers
Pelicans
Mavs

http://i.minus.com/iDuECIc3JZg5E.gif

lmbebo
07-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Lakers in the playoffs? Only if 50% of the western conference teams have major injuries. if they get 30-35 wins, it'll be a miracle.

Don't think Golden State wins as many games as last year. I think 60-62 is fair. More teams will be up to play them since they will be defending this year.. OKC should be back to normal self. Spurs looking stronger so far. Clippers took a step back, but still dangerous. Rockets who knows. Mavs probably same as last year. Pelicans may be slightly improved. Blazers are out. Phoenix - weaker. Memphis about the same.

Mitch
07-07-2015, 11:07 AM
We aren't making much progress in terms of wins this year, Bud. Not unless I can finalize a few things.

Thread
07-07-2015, 11:15 AM

The "problem" with LMA/West is that West further insulates Aldridge upon arrival. You don't think Pop knew that? He didn't even leave Aldridge (on a national holiday) out there for 48 hours before he presented West (on the dreary Monday morning after, real early.---as Amercians who'd proudly paled their fellows two days earlier now raced and cussed them on the way back into w*rk. The two (Pop/West) didn't even have the decency to make it look "good." No, they went immediately to the minimum, minimum minimum, if he coulda taken the proverbial $1 bill over the register he'd a done that. Over $10 million into the incinerator in front of the entire nation. Is there a wink & nod? Who really gives a good fuck? It was so American---2 days after our BD.

Caltex2
07-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Realistically...

Warriors
Memphis
Spurs
Rockets
Lakers
Clippers
Pelicans
Mavs

Portland really fucked themselves this year. They were never good to begin with but now they're completely out. Clippers lost their best rebounder and shot blocker so they've fallen. The top four teams are interchangeable with the exception of the Warriors. Mavs will be Mavs, and don't be surprised if they miss the playoffs altogether. Lakers will be the surprise team no doubt. We just have too many players that get get their own shot. This should be an exciting season.

Free agency hasn't even ended and you're already trying to predict the playoffs for next year?

random21
07-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Free agency hasn't even ended and you're already trying to predict the playoffs for next year?

Stick to Anime Buddy Mingon......Quit making shitty predictions

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2015, 11:29 AM

Yea

Caltex2
07-07-2015, 11:32 AM
While we're at it, let's predict the officials for next year's NBA Finals.

jeebus
07-07-2015, 11:38 AM
if you're replying to a narutoruva thread and not bring up his naruto faggotry, you're doing it wrong.

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2015, 11:38 AM
While we're at it, let's predict the officials for next year's NBA Finals.

Rockets won't be there so why worry yourself.

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2015, 11:39 AM
if you're replying to a narutoruva thread and not bring up his naruto faggotry, you're doing it wrong.

Do you consider this advice? Haven't you come to the realization that I'm unstoppable. Now go away.

Rust Cohle
07-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Do you consider this advice? Haven't you come to the realization that I'm unstoppable. Now go away.
If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

chunticakes
07-07-2015, 12:30 PM

You're an unstoppable faggot.

BD24
07-07-2015, 12:41 PM
The Lakers? I really hope this guy is fucking trolling. Bad trolling at that though.

spurraider21
07-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Narutoluva's continuous meltdown is pretty good entertainment

Double-Up
07-07-2015, 12:49 PM
If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

:lol

DMC
07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
lets get this straight and out the way

enrique aint leading this team to shit
this is not his team no more
a fkn coat rider all his life will always be a coat rider
that wanker is waiting for lebron and the cavs to sign boobie gibson
As long as he's the starting PG who has the ball in his hands on just about every out of bounds possession, he's leading the team.

DMC
07-07-2015, 04:23 PM
The "problem" with LMA/West is that West further insulates Aldridge upon arrival. You don't think Pop knew that? He didn't even leave Aldridge (on a national holiday) out there for 48 hours before he presented West (on the dreary Monday morning after, real early.---as Amercians who'd proudly paled their fellows two days earlier now raced and cussed them on the way back into w*rk. The two (Pop/West) didn't even have the decency to make it look "good." No, they went immediately to the minimum, minimum minimum, if he coulda taken the proverbial $1 bill over the register he'd a done that. Over $10 million into the incinerator in front of the entire nation. Is there a wink & nod? Who really gives a good fuck? It was so American---2 days after our BD.

Pop was a rolling stone, where he laid his hat was his home.

Thread
07-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Pop was a rolling stone, where he laid his hat was his home.

He had hard verbals with both men. There was no risk, nor nary need to get sign offs on his plan. He could operate on his own, no governors. That rarely happens. Even if you think you have that autonomy you're not absolutely sure. He was absolutely sure. Here they're still holding onto the "close card" --- reminding listeners that Aldridge hesitated after their interview, reportedly wondering how his children would school here. Made Pop order the second interview in LA. It was all a dog & pony show requested by Media & NY and Pop holding the pat hand signed off. He's a company (NBA) man. There was no harm, no risk to play that game. Everybody makes a pot of money and he ends up with LMA backed by West.

Immaculate coup.

07-07-2015, 04:46 PM
We aren't making much progress in terms of wins this year, Bud. Not unless I can finalize a few things.

Bend over, Mitch. I'll finalize something for you.

spankadelphia
07-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Warriors
Spurs
OKC
Rockets
Grizz
Clippers
Pelicans
Jazz

Warriors and Spurs are the only surefire contenders. OKC could potentially be better than both if they stay healthy. Rockets won't sniff a ring with beardman running the show. Grizz and Clippers are 1st/2nd round exits unless one of them signs Lebron on a minimum deal. Pelicans will improve a spot, and I think the Jazz sneak in 8th this year. Very high ceiling defensively for that team.

Meanwhile, in the East:

Cavs
LOL
no chance
uh huh
right
should have tanked harder
really should have tanked harder
are you fucking kidding me?

That about sums it up. The NBA this year is going to be Warriors, Spurs, OKC, and Cavs. Everyone else pack up your shit and go home.

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 08:00 PM
You put together the best talents from the whole East (like the Cavs + the rumored trade target Joe Johnson) and they'd still be no match against the revamped Spurs tbh.

Reck
02-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Over the years its been proven time and time again that no one on this site can debate me on the skill level of players. Trolling aside... I've sent some posters into retirement. All things being equal... I cannot see 5 teams more talented than the Lakers.

Mr. 55 wins. :lmao