PDA

View Full Version : Suns: ***** Culburn Appreciation Thread *****

UNT Eagles 2016
07-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Let's face it... the "new" Culburn has been pretty awesome of late. He is, in fact, one of the highest quality posters downstairs here, and most of his content is funny, original, and well worth the read. It's always good to have a wise villain/devil's advocate on every forum, or media organization for that manner... like the badass conservative on MSNBC that won't take shit or the badass liberal on Fox that won't take shit (they fired Bob Beckel :()...

The dickhead version of Dale (2011-2014) seems to be long gone. The parroting is minimal these days, and only used with appropriate inside jokes. The juvenile "come to pappy" and "you should go back and fuck your mother some more" and ":rolleyes" posts are scarce as hen's teeth. It's really a good sight to see; Timmy has won #5, Kobe is a cooked goose, the Suns are still lousy as ever, and yet Dale has taken it like a champ.

Props :toast

scanry
07-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Give it till December and the old bastard will start rolling barrels when the Spurs start slow.

Big Boss
07-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Is he actually old? How old?

UNT Eagles 2016
07-07-2015, 03:46 AM
Give it till December and the old bastard will start rolling barrels when the Spurs start slow.

If a 12-4 November is your definition of "slow"...

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-07-2015, 03:56 AM
But is he pre OR post-Pau?

UNT Eagles 2016
07-07-2015, 04:09 AM
But is he pre OR post-Pau?

I never thought of it like that, but I guess that works... I always thought of Culburn's dickhead days correlating exactly to the "K 5 > TOSB D 4" days back when that particular argument was valid.

07-07-2015, 06:40 AM
He's a trend setter, he sets trends.

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Is he actually old? How old?
He's about 67 imho, he's a Vietnam veteran.

And Cully is easily one of the all-time greatest posters for Spurstalk, not sure if the one posting as Culburn369 is really him though. I once saw that Culburn369 replying to a post made by Thread (an account the real Cully has been using since he got his main banned), and we know Cully would never pretend to be someone else by the method of self-conversation tbh.

Silver&Black
07-07-2015, 08:02 AM

And Cully is easily one of the all-time greatest posters for Spurstalk, not sure if the one posting as Culburn369 is really him though. I once saw that Culburn369 replying to a post made by Thread (an account the real Cully has been using since he got his main banned), and we know Cully would never pretend to be someone else by the method of self-conversation tbh.

Look closer Franklin....it's Cul "bum" 369.

Ball Buster
07-07-2015, 08:06 AM
He is a fine poster... A joy to the world.

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 08:19 AM
I would thank you a lot if you don't refer to me as one of the trolls I've used, bro. This is my main account and I'm as proud of celibacy as I am proud of the boys in blue, tbh.

Culbum369
07-07-2015, 08:20 AM
How many times per day does OP fuck his mother? He should do is some more, since he's such a faggot.

Thread
07-07-2015, 10:54 AM

Christ, I never even noticed. Here all this time I've called Kori the most vile names for her letting this happen. Thank Christ, I didn't say anything out loud.

Culbum369
07-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Christ, I never even noticed. Here all this time I've called Kori the most vile names for her letting this happen. Thank Christ, I didn't say anything out loud.

:lol

Thread
07-07-2015, 10:59 AM
:lol

It's these gd readers. 125 is too weak, 150 and I'm staggerin' around the house like I'm three sheets.

Mitch
07-07-2015, 11:06 AM
It's these gd readers. 125 is too weak, 150 and I'm staggerin' around the house like I'm three sheets.

Try bifocals, cub.

Thread
07-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Try bifocals, cub.

I have and it's like LSD.

BD24
07-07-2015, 12:29 PM
As a lurker for the last few years with registration closed Dale has a lot of post that are comedy gold.

chunticakes
07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
You still got it!!

DMC
07-07-2015, 04:28 PM

Nah

He's 6'6 and weighs 245, kinda broad at the shoulders and nary at the hips..

Thread
07-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Nah

He's 6'6 and weighs 245, kinda broad at the shoulders and nary at the hips..

and nobody gave any lip to big Bob. Somebody said he'd come from Phoenix town where he got in a fight over a former teammate and a crashing blow from a huge white towel sent a Texas fellow to LA town, Big Bob.

Mori Chu
07-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Now that his Lakers have crumbled to dust, he's finally given up and mellowed a bit. Being beaten down and completely defeated by the Spurs, and even seeing the Suns have a better record every year than his Lakers, has forced him to retreat into himself more and adopt a more reasonable persona. You best bet that the instant the Lakers get decent again, he'll be rolling out his barrel again and making everybody's life hell.

RD2191
07-07-2015, 05:41 PM
As a lurker for the last few years with registration closed Dale has a lot of post that are comedy gold.
LOL, TROLL FAGGOT

Chris
07-07-2015, 05:45 PM
and nobody gave any lip to big Bob. Somebody said he'd come from Phoenix town where he got in a fight over a former teammate and a crashing blow from a huge white towel sent a Texas fellow to LA town, Big Bob.

Bob Backlund?

Kool Bob Love
07-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Now that his Lakers have crumbled to dust, he's finally given up and mellowed a bit. Being beaten down and completely defeated by the Spurs, and even seeing the Suns have a better record every year than his Lakers, has forced him to retreat into himself more and adopt a more reasonable persona. You best bet that the instant the Lakers get decent again, he'll be rolling out his barrel again and making everybody's life hell.

And he knows it

BD24
07-07-2015, 05:49 PM
LOL, TROLL FAGGOT
Don't take your bad day at work out on me Robert. Maybe you shouldn't of kept messing up peoples orders, I am sure you will do better tomorrow though I have faith in you. They didn't make you assistant manager for nothing.

Thread
07-07-2015, 05:55 PM

See, Mori, this is the shame in all it's glory. Your fuckup precludes me from battling with you now in a most ripe occasion.

See?

spankadelphia
07-07-2015, 06:01 PM
5 = 5 neutered him.

Thread
07-07-2015, 06:04 PM
5 = 5 neutered him.

Food for thought. It knocked the pins out from underneath me. I got back up, but, 5-4 was just gone...gone-gone. The 2nd 5th is decent and it's true, but, it ain't 5-4. Not by a jugful. And the year twixt '13 & 5-5 went by too fast. I blinked and I was 5-5.

Silver&Black
07-07-2015, 07:26 PM
I would thank you a lot if you don't refer to me as one of the trolls I've used, bro. This is my main account and I'm as proud of celibacy as I am proud of the boys in blue, tbh.

Or how about I call you Johansson. I guess you created that one also. How many new accounts did you make?

Silver&Black
07-07-2015, 07:28 PM

:lmao Yeah the "rn" looks an awful lot like a "m" if you are only glancing at it...

BD24
07-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Thread there is a guy upstairs who claims to of went to school with and know Amy's new man

Brazil
07-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Thread is an all time great ST poster tbh

:bobo

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Or how about I call you Johansson (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49566). I guess you created that one also. How many new accounts did you make?
Yes, I just created these two, really out of ideas what other screen names would be good tbh. The "Mark Celibate" account was recently registered, yes, but it's an account that I had craved for a long while tbh. Mark Celibate is my pen name and I'm going to use this account as my main.

BU MP
07-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Let's face it... the "new" Culburn has been pretty awesome of late. He is, in fact, one of the highest quality posters downstairs here, and most of his content is funny, original, and well worth the read. It's always good to have a wise villain/devil's advocate on every forum, or media organization for that manner... like the badass conservative on MSNBC that won't take shit or the badass liberal on Fox that won't take shit (they fired Bob Beckel :()...

The dickhead version of Dale (2011-2014) seems to be long gone. The parroting is minimal these days, and only used with appropriate inside jokes. The juvenile "come to pappy" and "you should go back and fuck your mother some more" and ":rolleyes" posts are scarce as hen's teeth. It's really a good sight to see; Timmy has won #5, Kobe is a cooked goose, the Suns are still lousy as ever, and yet Dale has taken it like a champ.

Props :toast

Yeah I've lurked recently and noticed that Culburn has been acting a lot different

Mori Chu
07-08-2015, 03:23 AM
All I got to say about this is ...