PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Guise

BU MP
07-07-2015, 06:27 AM
please take a moment to cordially show me around this fine sports forum, I am a new poster here

also....

we have literally transcended the concept of empire. we don't need a declaration and a bunch of fucking leeches feeding on what would be a massively bloated government machine.

we literally have a gun to all of you non-americans heads. seriously guys, your sovereignty is a fucking illusion. its a privilege we've granted you and we can revoke it at ANY TIME for ANY or NO reason.

we established dominance when we nuked japan. we looked all of you in the eye and said "do if faggot. i fucking dare you. fuck with us and EVERYONE dies. better get used to bending over for the triumphant, veiny, red white and blue cock of the United States of America."

and you know what? you're bending over and fucking taking it. you've been backing hungrily into our freedom cock since the end of the second world war. some of you have even grown to LIKE it.

your diplomacy suggests you RESPECT us, but in reality you subhuman animals FEAR us. you know we're unstoppable. the combined might of all the militaries of the entire world would not stand even the remotest semblance of a chance against us. two fucking oceans man. you losers dont even have the capacity to solve the logistical challenges of staging an invading ground force in canada or mexico.

and all of you "hurr durr we'll just take out your GPS and spy satellites..." are you really retarded enough to believe the United States Air Force DOESN'T have a contingency plan for that? one that has DOZENS of rockets ready to blow the fuck through the atmosphere and shit new satellites all over the place?

we fucking own all of you. and there's noting you can do about it.

TLDR USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 07:42 AM
Where's your latest Physics class, BU MP?

benefactor
07-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Sup breh. Forget all your passwords tbh?

Rust Cohle
07-07-2015, 07:58 AM
People out here, it's like they don't even know the outside world exists. Might as well be living on the fucking Moon.

BU MP
07-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Sup breh. Forget all your passwords tbh?

banned myself tbh, since this forum has gone to shit. might stick around now that new accounts are being approved and all but will probably eventually get bored and slip out the back door, foot disappearing over the fence par per etc

can somebody give me the cliffs of what happened upstairs after the big FA signings? My NOAA Weather Alert Radar went off a couple of days ago, awakening me from my sleep. It looked like there was an unusually large mass of precipitation developing over the San Antonio area a few days ago...I wasn't sure if there was any reason to take precaution (with all the flooding and stuff) or if it was just a buoyant collective cloud of semen being lifted by the Texas heat

Splits
07-07-2015, 08:48 AM
can somebody give me the cliffs of what happened upstairs after the big FA signings?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jds8MKTQ1qmfvpxo1_400.gif

D.B. Cooper
07-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Greetings

DMC
07-07-2015, 04:36 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/SuPGPKu57njcQ/200.gif

Obviously the monkey is Lefty

William Hung
07-07-2015, 04:59 PM
They see me bernoullin'...they equatin'...patrollin hittin me with laws of motion..

spurraider21
07-07-2015, 05:02 PM
this forum has gone to shit
:cry

m>s
07-07-2015, 05:11 PM

turn that frown upside down, big daddy bump is here to satisfy your wife

BU MP
07-07-2015, 09:07 PM

Not referring to you tbh

How's life? Are you in law school or med school now? I forgot which you were doing.

spurraider21
07-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Not referring to you tbh

How's life? Are you in law school or med school now? I forgot which you were doing.
law. iirc sook was doing the med thing and Thebesteva pretends that he finished med school

BU MP
07-07-2015, 09:58 PM
:lol Thebesteva is in med school? kinda hard to believe imho

Never really got into medicine, the memorization stuff just isn't my thing. I've been getting into bioethics somewhat recently, just finished reading a simple intro one by Pence. I thought you did pre-med so maybe you'd be into that stuff

I'm sort of like Rogue. I studied the hard maths and physics in college but now I just don't really care about that stuff anymore (outside of my job) and am getting more interested into the philosophy/ethics/logic area for fun

a lifelong student at the University of Life imho

Rust Cohle
07-07-2015, 10:38 PM

Never really got into medicine, the memorization stuff just isn't my thing. I've been getting into bioethics somewhat recently, just finished reading a simple intro one by Pence. I thought you did pre-med so maybe you'd be into that stuff

I'm sort of like Rogue. I studied the hard maths and physics in college but now I just don't really care about that stuff anymore (outside of my job) and am getting more interested into the philosophy/ethics/logic area for fun

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill and you are reborn but into the same life that you've always been born into. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You're trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into.

Thebesteva
07-07-2015, 11:10 PM
law. iirc sook was doing the med thing and Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939) pretends that he finished med school

It was the worst 4 years of my life tbh...and you doubt I went to med school? You have 8 posts here lol

:cry but but Pinoy nurse :cry

m>s
07-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Lol 8 posts

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 11:36 PM
I studied math and physics hard in high school but I had lost most of my interest in those subjects by sophomore year tbh, too many Greek alphabets and retarded equations to memorize. Math is boring and doing excessive math (like I did in high school) kills brain cells. Humanities (philosophy, art, linguistics etc...), on the other hand, help maintaining your brain function in a gentle manner. Not saying brain storms are all harmful, but you can't do math and physics all the time imho. Science is like anaerobic exercise to your brain, while humanities are more like aerobic exercise.

BU MP
07-08-2015, 04:56 AM
^agreed, i tried doing the tutoring thing in my spare time but I need a break from time to time. I'd rather jump into a steaming pool of feces on a Mississippi August afternoon then become an automath

Mark Celibate
07-08-2015, 05:49 AM
True and now I get it why you've stopped using that Bernoulli avatar. The only reason I'm still using this Newton avatar is because Isaac is the greatest celibate of all time. I'm never gonna get anywhere close to Newton's height tbh, but at least Isaac and I have one thing in common.

Isaac also felt bored of math and science in his later life imho, so he devoted much of his time in the study of religion and theology.

BU MP
07-08-2015, 06:31 AM
True and now I get it why you've stopped using that Bernoulli avatar. The only reason I'm still using this Newton avatar is because Isaac is the greatest celibate of all time. I'm never gonna get anywhere close to Newton's height tbh, but at least Isaac and I have one thing in common.

Isaac also felt bored of math and science in his later life imho, so he devoted much of his time in the study of religion and theology.

Sulz, I just had the Bernoulli avatar because of his funny name. The only experience I had with Bernoulli was the "Bernoulli equation" from ODEs which was unremarkable.

The problem with math too is that nobody wants to discuss it. The only way to get any sort of serious discussion about math in one's free time is to round up the most obese, sweaty, hairy, autistic NEETs from all corners of the globe and be able to drag them away from their mom's basement from an extended period of time.

I'm too much of a social animal to lock myself in my room and study a bunch of crap that nobody will even care to talk about.

(obligatory NEET pic follows)

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1421/47/1421475507941.jpg