PDA

View Full Version : My favorite story on Tom Brady

Jason Garrett
07-07-2015, 06:34 AM
You know....my favorite story on Tom Brady....comes from Rodney Harrison.....comes from Rodney Harrison....

You know....one time....Rodney Harrison....he went to the Patriots facility to work out....to work out.....He went there at 6 am....at 6 am.....You know how many other players were there.....There was only one guy....and you know who that guy was?

That guy was Thomas Brady......Thomas Brady......

You know what Rodney Harrison said....He said....."You know....I wanna get here before Tom Brady tomorrow".....So you know what Rodney Harrison did?

Rodney Harrison showed up at 5 am the next day....He was hoping to get there before Tom Brady....before Tom Brady....

Now keep in mind now....Rodney Harrison was an excellent football player, and he was an excellent football player in this football league for a long football time. He did everything well....did it well....and he did it well in all three areas....in all three areas....

So when Rodney Harrison showed up....you know who was in there lifting weights at 5 am?..... Yep, it was Tom Brady....it was Tom Brady......and you know what Tom Brady said to Rodney Harrison.....He said....."good afternoon"....."good afternoon"....

That just goes to show what kind of human being Tom Brady is....and those are the kind of guys we're trying to bring in here....Right kind of guys....Right way Cowboy way.....

chunticakes
07-08-2015, 09:27 AM
2/10.

Jason Garrett
07-08-2015, 10:14 AM
2/10.

You know....I'm not sure if you've noticed.....or if it's been noticed by yourself....but I like to repeat things I say....I like to repeat them.....

Another thing I like to do is rephrase something that I say in order to create an image that I'm well read and have a deep vocabulary....vocabulary.....

For instance I might say that a player plays well in all three areas…..then in the next sentence I might say he does a good job in all three phases….in all three phases….

Do you see what I did there? I really said the same thing but it looks a little bit different….a little bit different…

I think doing this is in the best interest of the Dallas Football Cowboys organization and gives the Dallas Football Cowboys the best chance of winning football games on Sundays….on Sundays….