PDA

View Full Version : Any posters on this site who I should try to avoid?

Walter Donovan
07-07-2015, 12:21 PM
New poster here. As with all online forums, there are always a few village idiots who contribute nothing to the forums. Anyone here who I should be concerned about?

mouse
07-07-2015, 12:29 PM
What ever you do don't try and reply to Xmas1997

and if I was you.....

Unless you know how humans got here and have proof. I would just go right back to that empty bandwith you came from.

Unless your a bigot , racists, and a wannabee black man then by all means stick around!

Avante
07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
If you don't like being called...faggot...stay away from Clipper Nation.

If ya want your threads constantly bumped up... CONSTANTLY... piss ChumpStupid off, he will follow you around forever.

If ya wanna talk to a total idiot about why atheists are stupid get to know Blake.

If you wanna talk about music, literature, bodybuilding, why blacks are cool, what women really want, why we were never a fish, I'm your man:toast

Welcome.

I do things a little differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqlhn74elZY

mouse
07-07-2015, 12:42 PM
:lmao

Pauly D
07-07-2015, 12:53 PM
if that's a new poster then I'm a gay black man

fuck off whoever you are

BD24
07-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Robby Diaz
Buddy Mignon
Kool AIDS man
Apalisoc_9

There is more I am forgetting I am sure, but that is a handful of the biggest pieces of shit on the site.

cantthinkofanything
07-07-2015, 01:04 PM
New poster here. As with all online forums, there are always a few village idiots who contribute nothing to the forums. Anyone here who I should be concerned about?

watch out for Vomitron4000

cantthinkofanything
07-07-2015, 01:05 PM

also...yep...Pee Pee the Kidnapper

Poopshoot Magoo - could play dem blues
Carl Lewis - fastest gay man ever...yep...could also jump

DJR210
07-07-2015, 01:19 PM
If you don't like being called...faggot...stay away from Clipper Nation.

If ya want your threads constantly bumped up... CONSTANTLY... piss ChumpStupid off, he will follow you around forever.

If ya wanna talk to a total idiot about why atheists are stupid get to know Blake.

If you wanna talk about music, literature, bodybuilding, why blacks are cool, what women really want, why we were never a fish, I'm your man:toast

Welcome.

I do things a little differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqlhn74elZY

Yeah, stay away from that mother fucker, he rapes underage girls in shit hole countries overseas. He has no remorse over his actions either. He's a sick bastard, and he sucks black dicks all over the forum too.

You should probably stay away from all Laker fans on the site too, they're sociopaths and are in a deteriorated state of mental health. Some of them even have 60k posts on Naruto fan sites, while claiming to be young rich successful black urban males on this site.

Infinite_limit
07-07-2015, 01:47 PM
TEAM FORESKIN checking in

Blake
07-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Bump's like a kid in a sock puppet store now that registration is open, amirite tbh

Avante
07-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Yeah, stay away from that mother fucker, he rapes underage girls in shit hole countries overseas. He has no remorse over his actions either. He's a sick bastard, and he sucks black dicks all over the forum too.

You should probably stay away from all Laker fans on the site too, they're sociopaths and are in a deteriorated state of mental health. Some of them even have 60k posts on Naruto fan sites, while claiming to be young rich successful black urban males on this site.

This is another one you need to stay away from my friend.

I was in the navy back in 69-72, like all servicemen I hit the bars in places like Hong Kong, Japan, Thailland the Phillipines. Being retarded this dumb fuck can't understand that situation.

Being an x running back, sprinter and a blues lover I do respect the black athletes and entertainers. Being retarded this stupid fuck can't figure that out......either.

Best to just ignore the idiot.

Mark Celibate
07-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Your own main account, tbh.

CitizenDwayne
07-07-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm a gay black man

Nice to meet you Lamontae

SnakeBoy
07-07-2015, 10:49 PM

There isn't anyone you really need to avoid. Best way to avoid trouble on here is to post a little personal information about yourself along with a picture of yourself. Really seems to gain the respect of the forum regulars.

Spurminator
07-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Look for posters who have a history of starting threads like this one, and ignore them.

Walter Donovan
07-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Look for posters who have a history of starting threads like this one, and ignore them.

:depressed

Biernutz
07-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Robby Diaz
Buddy Mignon
Kool AIDS man
Apalisoc_9
Blake
There is more I am forgetting I am sure, but that is a handful of the biggest pieces of shit on the site.

:tu

Proxy
07-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Your own main account, tbh.

yep, it's pretty obvious

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2015, 05:56 AM

Go back and f**k your mother some more....and ohh I'm a bad bad man...or like the chinese women say: " You bad man."

JudynTX
07-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Who comes to a NEW forum and asks who to avoid? A troll, that's who does. Dumb!