PDA

View Full Version : Trade deadline...?

Gervin44Silas13
07-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Do you think we make any moves prior to the trade deadline?

BillMc
07-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Do you think we make any moves prior to the trade deadline?

Way to early to know.

cd98
07-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Doubt it. We aren't trading LMA, Duncan, Kawhi, Green, or Parker and everyone else is on a minimum deal and you'd have to trade like 4 of them to get a quality player. Most likely we sign veteran free agents now, and maybe hold a roster spot for buy outs towards the end of the season.

Chinook
07-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Doubt it. We aren't trading LMA, Duncan, Kawhi, Green, or Parker and everyone else is on a minimum deal and you'd have to trade like 4 of them to get a quality player. Most likely we sign veteran free agents now, and maybe hold a roster spot for buy outs towards the end of the season.

The cool thing about ring-chasers is that their min deals are worth more than a million. Three guys with West's contract can bring back $6.9 Million in salary. That's enough for a solid rotation player. I don't think it's likely that the Spurs would dump so many vets, especially if they sacrificed to be part of the team. But that's just the type of flexibility they'd have.

Chinook
07-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Bigger story will be the buyout deadline.

cd98
07-07-2015, 03:18 PM
The cool thing about ring-chasers is that their min deals are worth more than a million. Three guys with West's contract can bring back $6.9 Million in salary. That's enough for a solid rotation player. I don't think it's likely that the Spurs would dump so many vets, especially if they sacrificed to be part of the team. But that's just the type of flexibility they'd have.

I agree, but my poin would be if you have great value in a Davis contract, you'd want to keep it, not trade it. And that's putting aside loyalty for him taking a pay cut in the first place.

clubalien
07-08-2015, 01:12 PM
i cannot see us trading west after taking less to come here. Duncan is a no trade. after convincing manu out of retirement seems a pop dic move to trade him. aldridge for who? in a trade that leaves lenoard, green, and diaw as tradeable assets. I cannot see us trading for much.

dabom
07-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Could we trade tony?

random21
07-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Could we trade tony?
:lol

lmbebo
07-08-2015, 01:33 PM
i cannot see us trading west after taking less to come here. Duncan is a no trade. after convincing manu out of retirement seems a pop dic move to trade him. aldridge for who? in a trade that leaves lenoard, green, and diaw as tradeable assets. I cannot see us trading for much.

We'd have to have West's permission to trade him anyways. I think players on 1 year deals have that right.

clubalien
07-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Could we trade tony?

yes but for who cp3?

clubalien
07-08-2015, 04:04 PM
I just tried trading tony parker and diaw for chris paul and the trade works

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pokwlx7