PDA

View Full Version : How many women have tatoo's on their

ducks
09-12-2005, 04:50 PM
breast or close to their breast(you have to see their breast if you look at it) :angel

SpursWoman
09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure we have enough resources to answer that with any degree of accuracy. :fro :lol

MiNuS
09-12-2005, 04:56 PM
very skanky.

ducks
09-12-2005, 04:56 PM
ok how many here in this forum have them

MaNuMaNiAc
09-12-2005, 05:20 PM
:lmao Ducks just ran out of "spank the monkey" material! lol

ObiwanGinobili
09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
oWWWWWWWWWWW

Vashner
09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Not very many.... when it comes to the boobs they just want them big.

The tatoos go just above the ass crack.... (pant line)

TOP-CHERRY
09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
ducks needs a girl... Pronto!

ducks
09-12-2005, 05:43 PM
where do most women put their tatoo's?

SpursWoman
09-12-2005, 05:45 PM
ducks needs a girl... Pronto!

ducks is married. :lol

TOP-CHERRY
09-12-2005, 05:46 PM
:lmao

Nevermind.

2Blonde
09-12-2005, 05:47 PM
On their ankle or lower back.

Mixability
09-12-2005, 05:49 PM
ducks is married. :lol

then he needs a sancha.....bad

Vashner
I hear the ladies call them handlebar tatoo's... (the ones on the back above the rear)..

For riding I guess? I heard that on David Letterman ...

polandprzem
dafinitely on the lower back

ObiwanGinobili

hip.

Mixability
09-12-2005, 05:51 PM
nicest tattoo i've seen on a girl personally was a butterfly just above her.......uh "butterfly" :angel

AlamoSpursFan
09-12-2005, 05:53 PM
I hear the ladies call them handlebar tatoo's... (the ones on the back above the rear)..

For riding I guess? I heard that on David Letterman ...

I thought they were called Slut Stamps.

Summers
09-12-2005, 05:53 PM

Then I am definitely different.

2Blonde
09-12-2005, 05:58 PM
hip.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the hip.

I would never be brave enough to get a tatoo though. Plus I'd be afraid that I would look ridiculous when I'm an 80 year old. :lol

baseline bum
09-12-2005, 06:04 PM
nicest tattoo i've seen on a girl personally was a butterfly just above her.......uh "butterfly" :angel

:lol

I've seen that one close up too. :smokin

HB22inSA
09-12-2005, 06:12 PM
The sexiest place to have one is on the lower back.

My girlfriend has a steer there, and she got it when she was 39!!!

Willinsa
09-12-2005, 06:34 PM
The sexiest place to have one is on the lower back.

My girlfriend has a steer there, and she got it when she was 39!!!

THE LOWER BACK IS A BULLSEYE, I like a girl with a tat back there. I take taget practice on it. :lol

angel_luv
09-12-2005, 06:40 PM
breast or close to their breast(you have to see their breast if you look at it) :angel

I had one but it washed off in the pool. :lol

Mixability
09-12-2005, 08:47 PM

I've seen that one close up too. :smokin

you know Jessica too?!??!?! :lol :lol :lol

ObiwanGinobili
09-12-2005, 09:28 PM

I would never be brave enough to get a tatoo though. Plus I'd be afraid that I would look ridiculous when I'm an 80 year old. :lol

if you get it on a fatty tissue place (arm, hip, butt..) and not in an area that is close to the bone (ankle/foot, spine, shoulder) then it doesn;t really hurt much. more like a constant warm buzzing.. annoying - but not painful.

Mixability
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
if you get it on a fatty tissue place (arm, hip, butt..) and not in an area that is close to the bone (ankle/foot, spine, shoulder) then it doesn;t really hurt much. more like a constant warm buzzing.. annoying - but not painful.

speaking from experience? do you have "the butterfly" too? :lol :angel

ObiwanGinobili
09-12-2005, 09:32 PM
I have a butterfly. but not above my "butterfly" :lol

it;s on my hip.

Mixability
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I have a butterfly. but not above my "butterfly" :lol

it;s on my hip.

i knew it! :lol

SWC Bonfire
09-13-2005, 08:50 AM

Tatoos are not a sign of intelligence.

dawn
09-13-2005, 11:20 PM
I have 5 and more to come! One is on my right upper breast! :spin

lil'mo
09-13-2005, 11:32 PM
i have a brand on my hide... i didnt want it but it is for identification purposes

Horry For 3!
09-14-2005, 01:45 AM
I know so many girls with tattoos on their lower back, just above the ass.

ObiwanGinobili
09-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I know so many girls with tattoos on their lower back, just above the ass.

i'm just not into that place for tats myself.... a. i think it'lll HURT.. b. like you said; ALOT of girls have one there.

Mixability
09-14-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm thinking about getting some ink done... maybe a sacred heart on my chest, anyone seen that yet, cause I'd hate to get something un-original.

ObiwanGinobili
09-14-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking about getting some ink done... maybe a sacred heart on my chest, anyone seen that yet, cause I'd hate to get something un-original.

sacred hearts, virgin de gudalupe, crying jesus, crosses (any style).
all are not very original.

but on miami ink a few weeks back they had this guy getting a cross tat that had been drawn by his brother an artist.. WOW. now that was very very original. only one i'd seen that I would take a secounf look at.

batman2883
09-14-2005, 10:35 AM
obi you take second looks at everything dont lie

Mixability
09-14-2005, 10:37 AM
sacred hearts, virgin de gudalupe, crying jesus, crosses (any style).
all are not very original.

but on miami ink a few weeks back they had this guy getting a cross tat that had been drawn by his brother an artist.. WOW. now that was very very original. only one i'd seen that I would take a secounf look at.

i dont think you know what i'm talking about exactly, but thanks anyway.

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 10:38 AM
i have a brand on my hide... i didnt want it but it is for identification purposes

:lol :lol

I've wanted one forever, but I scar too badly and I know it would get all messed up.... :depressed

SWC Bonfire
09-14-2005, 10:40 AM

I've wanted one forever, but I scar too badly and I know it would get all messed up.... :depressed

If you want one purely for ID purposes, I could get you a nice cattle ear tag with a big SW written on it. :lol

dawn
09-14-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking of getting a Koi Fish on my hip . Seen a few cool pics, but not sure yet. I love the bright orange with maybe some blue water surrounding it, but I also love the image and colors of a vibrant blue Koi.

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 10:58 AM
If you want one purely for ID purposes, I could get you a nice cattle ear tag with a big SW written on it. :lol

Could you make it a butterfly? :lol :lol

SWC Bonfire
09-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Could you make it a butterfly? :lol :lol

No, but I could get you an insecticide ear tag that would keep face flies away...:lol

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Perfect! :smokin

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2005, 02:28 PM

I dated someone that had one there...I spent a LOT of time with that little thing right in front of my nose... :lol

tlongII
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
This thread is useless without pictures.

Shelly
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
I love Tattoos! It's an addiction! Here's a picture of me and my hubby.

http://www.shinryu.net/img532.jpg

lil'mo
09-14-2005, 02:53 PM
No, but I could get you an insecticide ear tag that would keep face flies away...:lol
may i partake?? goddamn face flies.. i dont have HANDS to swat them!!! and my tail will only reach my back... i live a sad sad life...

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 03:22 PM
may i partake?? goddamn face flies.. i dont have HANDS to swat them!!! and my tail will only reach my back... i live a sad sad life...

That's where having a really long pony-tail comes in handy. :spin

TOP-CHERRY
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
:wow

Horry For 3!
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM

Thats not you! Thats my grandma!

2Blonde
09-14-2005, 03:52 PM

Well at least you don't have to worry about your varicose veins showing. :lol

Mixability
09-14-2005, 04:17 PM

I dated someone that had one there...I spent a LOT of time with that little thing right in front of my nose... :lol

i've also seen some cherries on some girls inner thigh... it makes me proud to say i've had the honor to see these nicely places tattoos! i feel special! :lol

The sone
09-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Well at least you don't have to worry about your varicose veins showing. :lol

varicose veins are hott...mostly cause they look like road maps of countries ive never been to...i think the best tattoo i ever saw was on a girl i dated...ahhhh, her name was "handles"...she had lipps that tasted like the dew off a nettle in the morning...she had just gotten off on a ten year stretch for some b and e bullshit set up that went south when the partner turned states...you know she was a real classy lady, and kept her end of the bargain regaurdless. any-hoo..on the left ass cheek she had an old english tattoo of the letter "M". man that was hot...but as if that wernt enough on the other ass cheek she had another old english tattoo of the letter "M", and when she bent over it said "MoM", and when she laid on her back it said "WoW". man i miss her...it was great while it lasted, but you cant cage a song bird like that and expect her to sing everyday. i heard she moved in with some asian guy who was all tatted up...man i miss her...by the way if anyone sees my car can you tell her i need it back, and im also gonna need my tv when ever she gets done with it...i mean no rush or anything...just whenever she gets done with it. :depressed

midgetonadonkey
09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I want to tattoo my nuts to look like eyeballs.

Mixability
09-14-2005, 06:05 PM
I want to tattoo my nuts to look like eyeballs.

Hmm, "eyes" and a very small "nose", very appealing! :lol

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 06:08 PM

ZStomp
09-14-2005, 08:52 PM
varicose veins are hott...mostly cause they look like road maps of countries ive never been to...i think the best tattoo i ever saw was on a girl i dated...ahhhh, her name was "handles"...she had lipps that tasted like the dew off a nettle in the morning...she had just gotten off on a ten year stretch for some b and e bullshit set up that went south when the partner turned states...you know she was a real classy lady, and kept her end of the bargain regaurdless. any-hoo..on the left ass cheek she had an old english tattoo of the letter "M". man that was hot...but as if that wernt enough on the other ass cheek she had another old english tattoo of the letter "M", and when she bent over it said "MoM", and when she laid on her back it said "WoW". man i miss her...it was great while it lasted, but you cant cage a song bird like that and expect her to sing everyday. i heard she moved in with some asian guy who was all tatted up...man i miss her...by the way if anyone sees my car can you tell her i need it back, and im also gonna need my tv when ever she gets done with it...i mean no rush or anything...just whenever she gets done with it. :depressed

I know her!

Ginofan
09-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Has anyone ever designed their own tattoo? I've been looking forever of one of my zodiac sign (Taurus) that looks "different"...but I pretty much dislike everyone I've seen either because it's too plain looking or it looks retarded.

Jekka
09-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Has anyone ever designed their own tattoo? I've been looking forever of one of my zodiac sign (Taurus) that looks "different"...but I pretty much dislike everyone I've seen either because it's too plain looking or it looks retarded.

One of my good friends got a friend to design her first tattoo for her - and I'm currently working on designing one for my best friend (which reminds me that I need to finish that ...).

The sone
09-14-2005, 09:44 PM

i can do something for you...just let me know what youre looking for... :elephant i designed mine. got pics if you want. i also still have all of my tatto equip. just need to get inks and needles...

Ginofan
09-14-2005, 09:49 PM
One of my good friends got a friend to design her first tattoo for her - and I'm currently working on designing one for my best friend (which reminds me that I need to finish that ...).
Sweet, I might make you look at some doodles I've done of one, get your opinion on it or maybe suggest some improvements.

Ginofan
09-14-2005, 09:50 PM
i can do something for you...just let me know what youre looking for... :elephant i designed mine. got pics if you want. i also still have all of my tatto equip. just need to get inks and needles...

Cool, thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Jekka
09-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Sweet, I might make you look at some doodles I've done of one, get your opinion on it or maybe suggest some improvements.

Anytime :)