PDA

View Full Version : Looooooong time lurker

Laughing Gravy
07-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Born and raised in SA. T-Oaks Thunderbird, Bradley Bear, MacArthur Bramah and SWT Bobcat. Spurs Fan since the 80s. Some of my highest and lowest moments have coencided with Spurs victories and losses.

Fun facts: Was a personal trainer at the gym where Bruce and Timmy's ex wives found their new boy toys. Actually knew and went to school with the faggot that hooked up with Tim's wife. Dude who married Bruce's is actually a really cool dude (but come on man, thats fuckin Bruce!!!). Was the LEGEND Jay Howard's personal trainer for 6 years until I moved on to another career. Really, really cool dude.

So thats me. Now lets go beat the living F_CK out of whoever gets in our way!!! GSG

Splits
07-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Actually knew and went to school with the faggot that hooked up with Tim's wife.

Oh boy. Thread it's too bad you can't visit us upstairs :lol

K...
07-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Tell your stories in the nba forum for some fun. They idolize Duncan's personal life down there in a perverse way. Or don't. Choice is yours.

When did you first come? Anyway enjoy spurstalk

Dex
07-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Tell your stories in the nba forum for some fun. They idolize Duncan's personal life down there in a perverse way. Or don't. Choice is yours.

When did you first come? Anyway enjoy spurstalk

Just keep in mind that most of the posters downstairs are borderline retarded, so you've got to take what they say with a shaker of salt.

Welcome to the forum.

Laughing Gravy
07-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks fellas. I first came to Spurstalk around 2002 I think. Ill get my bearings and feed the trolls after a while.

Axegrinder
07-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Glad you got approved..took me a couple years. Welcome

Walter Donovan
07-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Welcome OP, but what the heck kind of a username is that?

Laughing Gravy
07-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Welcome OP, but what the heck kind of a username is that?

Its the name of a dog in an old Laural and Hardy episode. Just find it funny.

SnakeBoy
07-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Walter, in time you will learn that half of the posts on here are done under the troll accounts of a handful of people.

Laughing Gravy
07-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Walter, in time you will learn that half of the posts on here are done under the troll accounts of a handful of people.

Legit Spursfan here. No trolling. I do however like fucking with them every now and then.

GSH
07-07-2015, 07:15 PM

When did you first come?

:lol Calling other people perverse and then asking the guy when he first came! That's personal. Especially if it involved one of the wives.

TXstbobcat
07-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Born and raised in SA. T-Oaks Thunderbird, Bradley Bear, MacArthur Bramah and SWT Bobcat. Spurs Fan since the 80s. Some of my highest and lowest moments have coencided with Spurs victories and losses.

Fun facts: Was a personal trainer at the gym where Bruce and Timmy's ex wives found their new boy toys. Actually knew and went to school with the faggot that hooked up with Tim's wife. Dude who married Bruce's is actually a really cool dude (but come on man, thats fuckin Bruce!!!). Was the LEGEND Jay Howard's personal trainer for 6 years until I moved on to another career. Really, really cool dude.

So thats me. Now lets go beat the living F_CK out of whoever gets in our way!!! GSG

nice too see a fellow Texas State Bobcat on the site. :toast

stnick2261
07-07-2015, 07:26 PM
wow 2002?... and i thought i was a longtime lurker... browsing summer 2005 when we were going to sign Scola for MLE and Javtokas for LLE before that fell through and we signed Elson and Butler... and gave Scola away to get rid of Butler's contract (bad summer).... didn't sign up until 2010

littlecoyotecoin
07-07-2015, 07:29 PM

What's Jay Howard up to these days? And, shed some light on your version of his unceremonious departure back in the day. Loved me some Jay.

Laughing Gravy
07-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Jay is a partner and co-founder of MHD financial. If you are looking for a financial advisor, check him out.

He never got into the details about his departure. I know he wasnt happy about it, but hes moved on nicely. I helped him move into his new house and the Spurs memorabilia was insane. My favorite was his picture of Sean shooting the memorial day 3 over rasheed from different (impossible) angles with a button on the back that would play his audio of the call BANG!!!!