PDA

View Full Version : Packer Fans

BD24
07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
So who are my fellow Packers fans? Any Bears fans in here for me to shit on during the season?

Avante
07-08-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm a Niner fan, yep, we suck right now.

The mags I've seen and a few pro gamblers I know of are all on the Packers vs Colts in the 2015 SB. This is suppose to be the Packers year.

Very realistic to see

beat Bears in Chicago
beat Seattle at home
beat Cheifs at home
beat Niners in SF
beat both Rams and Chargers at home

bye....ok ya lose one of those so....5-1 but more likely 6-0 than 4-2

lose to Denver there,(but the Pack are great coming off bye)
beat Carolina there
beat Detroit at home
beat Vikes there
beat Chicago at home
lose to Detroit there on Turkey Day
beat Dallas at home
beat Oakland there

by now the division will be wrapped up and the Cards could be playing for their playoff lifes. Possible loss in Arizona.
beat Vikes there

So 13-3 seems very real with 14-2 being more realistic that 12-4.

Good luck.

Strong ATS plays

Packers are 9-0 vs the number coming off a bye week.
10-1 vs the number at home off non conference game

Bad "spot"....0-5 vs the number coming off a MNF.

benefactor
07-08-2015, 06:32 AM
We only have a couple of Packers fans. I think there may be one Bears fan but I can't remember who it is.

Demanufacture
07-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Brand new to the form, and yup I'm a diehard Green Bay Packers fan myself. Yeah I wish there were some Bears, Cowardly Lions, and Viqueens fans on this form for me to destroy hahahaha.

TheCultOfPersonality
07-09-2015, 11:38 AM
I think Girasuck is a Bears fans.

Demanufacture
07-09-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm a Niner fan, yep, we suck right now.

The mags I've seen and a few pro gamblers I know of are all on the Packers vs Colts in the 2015 SB. This is suppose to be the Packers year.

Very realistic to see

beat Bears in Chicago
beat Seattle at home
beat Cheifs at home
beat Niners in SF
beat both Rams and Chargers at home

bye....ok ya lose one of those so....5-1 but more likely 6-0 than 4-2

lose to Denver there,(but the Pack are great coming off bye)
beat Carolina there
beat Detroit at home
beat Vikes there
beat Chicago at home
lose to Detroit there on Turkey Day
beat Dallas at home
beat Oakland there

by now the division will be wrapped up and the Cards could be playing for their playoff lifes. Possible loss in Arizona.
beat Vikes there

So 13-3 seems very real with 14-2 being more realistic that 12-4.

Good luck.

Strong ATS plays

Packers are 9-0 vs the number coming off a bye week.
10-1 vs the number at home off non conference game

Bad "spot"....0-5 vs the number coming off a MNF.

A 49er fan giving us props hahaha? Damn I thought hell was about to turn into ice cubes. I fully expect the Packers to ruin the entire division per usual. Especially the Minnesota Bi-Queens.

SuperCam
07-13-2015, 06:42 PM
question for the fudgepacker fans: do you think Gayron Rodgers, when he is getting sacked to the ground by some defensive end and big meaty hands are grasping his body all over, is imaging sucking the semen out of his lovers cock, or taking it in the ass bareback? because we damn well know he's not pitching, let alone in the same bed as that washed up whore beard girlfriend of his.

resistanze
07-13-2015, 08:43 PM
question for the fudgepacker fans: do you think Gayron Rodgers, when he is getting sacked to the ground by some defensive end and big meaty hands are grasping his body all over, is imaging sucking the semen out of his lovers cock, or taking it in the ass bareback? because we damn well know he's not pitching, let alone in the same bed as that washed up whore beard girlfriend of his.

u gay

Clipper Nation
07-13-2015, 09:10 PM

You root for Cum Newton - need I say more.

BD24
07-14-2015, 08:59 PM
How many superbowls and MVP awards does Cam Newton have again?

SuperCam
07-14-2015, 10:27 PM
Cam has a college championship, something that Gayron will never have, and is on pace to win as my or more superbowls than him at the same age

Clipper Nation
07-14-2015, 10:30 PM
Cam has a college championship, something that Gayron will never have, and is on pace to win as my or more superbowls than him at the same age

0.5 career playoff wins :lmao

:cry But, but, muh college accomplishments that mean dick all in the NFL :cry

SuperCam
07-14-2015, 10:45 PM
0.5 career playoff wins :lmao

:cry But, but, muh college accomplishments that mean dick all in the NFL :cry

More career playoff wins as starting QB than Gayron at the same age :lmao

Avante
07-14-2015, 10:48 PM

Don't tell you you are trying to compare Cam Newton to Aaron Rodgers. We are talking two totally/completely/100% different levels here and only an idiot wouldn't know that. If Rodgers was on the Panthers they would have already won a SB, while if Newton were on the Packers the fans would be complaining about his inability to match what Starr and Favre did.

Look at the value of Rodgers rookie card and then look at what Newtons is worth, there is a dramatic difference, why?

SuperCam
07-14-2015, 11:05 PM
College legacies matter, Avante. All the great ones win in college. Spursfan doesn't want to talk about it b/c Duncan didn't win in college and its one of the few black marks he has. Montana won in college. Brady won in college. In basketball, MJ, Russell, Magic, Kareem; they all won in college. Just like Cam in one of the most dominant seasons ever by a college QB.

Rodgers didn't win shit in college except some also-ran bowl which doesn't mean anything when any 6-6 team can get there. Cam is already more a winner on every level than Rodgers at the same age and the trend looks set to continue

BD24
07-15-2015, 08:35 AM
College legacies matter, Avante. All the great ones win in college. Spursfan doesn't want to talk about it b/c Duncan didn't win in college and its one of the few black marks he has. Montana won in college. Brady won in college. In basketball, MJ, Russell, Magic, Kareem; they all won in college. Just like Cam in one of the most dominant seasons ever by a college QB.

Rodgers didn't win shit in college except some also-ran bowl which doesn't mean anything when any 6-6 team can get there. Cam is already more a winner on every level than Rodgers at the same age and the trend looks set to continue
So by your logic Craig krenzel>Rogers? Now we all know you have some kind of mental retardation

Clipper Nation
07-15-2015, 09:04 AM

College legacies don't mean shit. Kellen Moore is the winningest quarterback in CFB history and the Lions still start fatshit Stafford over him. Colt McCoy is the second winningest and he's a journeyman in the NFL. Case Keenum holds the FBS record for most career passing yards and he's a nobody in the NFL. Denard Robinson holds the record for most career rushing yards by a QB and he had to change positions in the pros. Namath and Montana are the only quarterbacks to ever win both a national title and a Super Bowl.

Boiled down:::Cum Newton's success at Auburn doesn't cancel out his failure to win anything of note in the NFL.

Avante
07-15-2015, 12:03 PM

Don't talk to me about NCAA vs NFL ok? These are two totally different levels of football. The worst team in the NFL would destroy Ohio State, ok?

And I go back to the days of Woody, Bo, the Bear, nothing I don't know about the college game, nothing! So to try and peddle,,,,"well in college"....is retarded, if you're trying to compare. YES, you can.."keep an eye on whoever",,because of his NCAA exploits but it stops there.

Dude, I was into this stuff before there was a Carolina franchise, the Colts, Browns and Steelers were still in the NFC. Hell I remember a non Dallas Cowboys NFL. So don't tell me Cam Newton is on the same level as Aaron Rodgers, ok? All that does is scream...."I'M AN IDIOT WHO KNOWS SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL"...ok?

Now scram.

SuperCam
07-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Boy are you guys dumb or what. I didn't say all college winning QBs are all time greats. I said all the true greats we're college winning QBs. All that keyboard fish smashing and you end up looking dumb.

Cam Newton is a winner. Has been all his life. He has not one, not two, but THREE championships. 3 more than Gayron had at the same stage in life. First QB to ever win the NFC south back to back.

Gayron won nothing at Cam's age so far, nothing at all. Loser in college except for an also-ran bowl game of no consequence. Had zero playoff wins to his name, and one fewer appearance than Cam at the same age.

Cam has three rings; two as a starter. National champion 3x over. Gayron will never have that. And when Cam starts winning superbowls, Gayron will just have to sit back and watch

angrydude
07-15-2015, 07:38 PM
Boy are you guys dumb or what. I didn't say all college winning QBs are all time greats. I said all the true greats we're college winning QBs. All that keyboard fish smashing and you end up looking dumb.

Cam Newton is a winner. Has been all his life. He has not one, not two, but THREE championships. 3 more than Gayron had at the same stage in life. First QB to ever win the NFC south back to back.

Gayron won nothing at Cam's age so far, nothing at all. Loser in college except for an also-ran bowl game of no consequence. Had zero playoff wins to his name, and one fewer appearance than Cam at the same age.

Cam has three rings; two as a starter. National champion 3x over. Gayron will never have that. And when Cam starts winning superbowls, Gayron will just have to sit back and watch

Newton is an inferior version of Micheal Vick.

Avante
07-15-2015, 07:58 PM

Aaron Rodgers has an NFL career passing % of 65.8, Newton...59.5.

Rodgers has an NFL career QB rating 106.0, Newton has a lowly 85.4.

In his far shorter career Newton has throw 54 INT's, Rodgers 57.

You want more stats showing you just how far your head is stuck up your ass?

Now tell me slick how come that Aaron Rodgers rookie card is worth far more than Cam Newtons?

Half pint, cool the NCAA talk, that is unless you want me to kick a huge whole in your bullshit, got it?

SuperCam
07-15-2015, 11:54 PM
Are you a real person? Why are you regurgitating numbers in a context they don't belong?

Why can't you cop to the fact that Cam is on pace to be a much greater winner than Gayron ever will be? This train can't be stopped, especially by a guy who takes cock up the ass and likes it.

Why is Gayron such a coward hiding in the closet anyway? Cam is constantly doing charity work and spreading the good book's word. He is the genuine article. Rodgers does a disservice to the homosexual community by playing straight with his publicity slut girlfriend

Avante
07-16-2015, 02:41 AM
Are you a real person? Why are you regurgitating numbers in a context they don't belong?

Why can't you cop to the fact that Cam is on pace to be a much greater winner than Gayron ever will be? This train can't be stopped, especially by a guy who takes cock up the ass and likes it.

Why is Gayron such a coward hiding in the closet anyway? Cam is constantly doing charity work and spreading the good book's word. He is the genuine article. Rodgers does a disservice to the homosexual community by playing straight with his publicity slut girlfriend

I don't give a fuck what Rodgers does or doesn't do, fuck that bullshit!

Listen stupid only a total moron would think Cam Newton makes a zit on the ass of Aaron Rodgers, ok idiot?

Stupid, I took nothing out of context, I gave you their career stats showing you just how superior Rodgers is to Newton,

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude. stop ignoring.....so how come Rodgers rookie card is worth so much more than Newtons, answer the fucking question little man ,ok?

Look son, this huge...DUH!....of yours won't work here, you got that? So either elevate your game or get the fuck out of here, ok amigo?

TE
07-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Fuck the Packers

Clipper Nation
07-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Is it like a requirement that all Cum Newton fans are retarded inbreds? Or is this just N0 LyF3 ScRuB on yet another troll account?

The Gemini Method
07-16-2015, 06:26 PM
College Legacies matter? Um...not in the NFL they don't. Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush beg to differ.

BD24
07-17-2015, 04:58 PM
Is it like a requirement that all Cum Newton fans are retarded inbreds? Or is this just N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681) on yet another troll account?
:lmaotruth

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-18-2015, 01:21 PM
:lmaotruth

Faggot? Why do you act like you know anything, you've been here two weeks?

SuperCam is spot on. Newton is gonna make a lot of people his bitch yet again it seems.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-18-2015, 01:22 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Aaron Rodgers has an NFL career passing % of 65.8, Newton...59.5.

Rodgers has an NFL career QB rating 106.0, Newton has a lowly 85.4.

In his far shorter career Newton has throw 54 INT's, Rodgers 57.

You want more stats showing you just how far your head is stuck up your ass?

Now tell me slick how come that Aaron Rodgers rookie card is worth far more than Cam Newtons?

Half pint, cool the NCAA talk, that is unless you want me to kick a huge whole in your bullshit, got it?

Out of context. Rodgers also had the luxury of being a benchwarmer half his youth to an all-time great. You left that part out. He didn't take over a 2-14 team.

BD24
07-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Faggot? Why do you act like you know anything, you've been here two weeks?

SuperCam is spot on. Newton is gonna make a lot of people his bitch yet again it seems.
I've been reading the forum for the better part of two years. I don't expect a dumb ass like you to understand registration just opened though. Actually I don't expect a dumb ass who thinks Cam Newton is even in the same league as Rogers to understand much of anything. Comparing Cam fucking Newton to the best QB in the league/Reigning MVP :lmao:lmao

SuperCam
07-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Gayron at age 26 in playoffs:

http://i.azcentral.com/commphoto_images/commphotos/3/3/2/332100.jpg

Cam at same age in playoffs:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54a89ad0/turbine/la-sp-cam-newton-20150103/650/650x366

Avante
07-18-2015, 09:28 PM
One more time.....

Why is Aaron Rodgers rookie card far more valuable than Cam Newtons, well?

Why are Aaron Rodgers stats far superior to Cam Newtons. well?

How come in LINDY'S 2015 NFL PREVIEW magazine they rank Rodgers...number one and Newton number, well actually the list only goes up to 15, hahaha!!!!!!

In fantasy football who on earth would take Newton over Rodgers, yep...NOBODY!

Aaron Rodgers is in the discussion of best QB in football, trust me Cam Newton isn't and never will be.

BD24
07-19-2015, 08:24 PM
One more time.....

Why is Aaron Rodgers rookie card far more valuable than Cam Newtons, well?

Why are Aaron Rodgers stats far superior to Cam Newtons. well?

How come in LINDY'S 2015 NFL PREVIEW magazine they rank Rodgers...number one and Newton number, well actually the list only goes up to 15, hahaha!!!!!!

In fantasy football who on earth would take Newton over Rodgers, yep...NOBODY!

Aaron Rodgers is in the discussion of best QB in football, trust me Cam Newton isn't and never will be.
Not worth arguing with these idiots tbh. If they don't see the light already they never will.

Infinite_limit
07-19-2015, 08:52 PM
Heisman Trophies
Rodgers - 0
Newton - 1

https://media3.giphy.com/media/hkMXte9dBJFfO/200_s.gif

Avante
07-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Heisman Trophies
Rodgers - 0
Newton - 1

https://media3.giphy.com/media/hkMXte9dBJFfO/200_s.gif

HeismanTrophies

Ron Dayne 1
Jim Brown 0

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Gayron at age 26 in playoffs:

http://i.azcentral.com/commphoto_images/commphotos/3/3/2/332100.jpg

Cam at same age in playoffs:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54a89ad0/turbine/la-sp-cam-newton-20150103/650/650x366

"Gayron"

http://i.imgur.com/GC95VrO.jpg

Cum Newton

http://i.imgur.com/7mvQ4DC.gif

Avante
07-19-2015, 11:17 PM
I grew up watching Johnny Unitas, Y.A.Tittle, Bart Starr, Fran Tarkenton, seen a lot of QB;s come and go. Aaron Rodgers is one of the greatest to ever play the game, in my top10. And I'd imagine anyone who really knows the history of pro football would have him there also. He is the prefect blend of smarts, passing, mobility. You can talk Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Dan Marino, etc etc.

Then there's Cam Newton, here we have something totally different. This is not an all time great, this is not someone you talk about when talking the great QB's. He's simply a decent QB who can hold down a job in the NFL, and his stats, wins, success prove that. He wouldn;t be on anyones top 25 list and I'll knock 25 far better than him right now because it's so easy to do.

Johnny Unitas
Otto Graham
Fran Tarkenton
Joe Montana
Y.A.Tittle
Steve Young
Roger Staubach
Troy Aikman
Tony Romo
Dan Marino
Russell Wilson
Peyton Manning
Andrew Luck
Matt Ryan
Boomer Esaison
Brett Favre
Tom Brady
Len Dawson
Joe Namath
Terry Bradshaw
Eli Manning
Drew Brees
Big Ben
Ken Anderson
John Elway
Ken Stabler
Kurt Warner
Warren Moon
Dan Fouts
Bob Griese
Philip Rivers
Jim Kelly

Now, when you are a fan of a team or player don't get stupid with it, keep it real. I'm a Niner fan, Kaepernick sucks and we will suck in 2015, 8 wins and probably less. That's keeping it real something some of you punk kids need to start doing, ok?

Kuvai
07-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Out of context. Rodgers also had the luxury of being a benchwarmer half his youth to an all-time great. You left that part out. He didn't take over a 2-14 team.

Pack for life here.. :)

unleashbaynes
07-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Is it like a requirement that all Cum Newton fans are retarded inbreds? Or is this just N0 LyF3 ScRuB on yet another troll account?

Do you really have to ask? That faggot shouldn't be allowed in the NFL forum with all his nonsense.

manufan10
07-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Is it like a requirement that all Cum Newton fans are retarded inbreds? Or is this just N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681) on yet another troll account?

I just automatically assumed it was Cat Lover's troll.

SuperCam
07-20-2015, 09:41 PM
"Gayron"

http://i.imgur.com/GC95VrO.jpg

Cum Newton

http://i.imgur.com/7mvQ4DC.gif

Gayron:

http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/xk/drk6-uZKE35XCA79VUPySlhiwu/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_xlarge_l/v1388505818/xkevin-lanflisi-and-aaron-rodgers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4jcXAC0EoHzp1ecQV8H5.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014525/rs_634x1024-140625045930-634.Aaron-Rodgers-Olivia-Munn-JR-62514.jpg

^^^^ This faggot can't even bring himself to touch his 'girlfriend' :lmao