PDA

View Full Version : finally, account activated

SpursBig3s
07-08-2015, 12:41 AM
after 2 years! found this forum after 6 ? I wanted to find a forum to talk bball, and yes I was devastated.

LMA + West = #6

can't wait for apalisoc and robdiaz to call me a phaggot for no reason, but I gotta admit, the TP hate threads are funny, despite way overdone

GSG!

apalisoc_9
07-08-2015, 12:43 AM
WELCOME.

I never call people faggots. It's 2015 we have to be accepting for people regardless of sexual preference, IMO.

Enjoy your stay and just Ignore player fans and the trolls...Way too many trolls here.

Also carefull what you say around chump, you might get banned.

Aztecfan03
07-08-2015, 12:47 AM
apalisoc_9
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260)I hate Player fans. the irony...

SpursBig3s
07-08-2015, 12:49 AM
WELCOME.

I never call people faggots. It's 2015 we have to be accepting for people regardless of sexual preference, IMO.

Enjoy your stay and just Ignore player fans and the trolls...Way too many trolls here.

Also carefull what you say around chump, you might get banned.

:lol

dabom
07-08-2015, 01:04 AM
Welcome faggot

KDKSpurs24
07-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Hello as well!
Didn't want to make another thread so i'll use this one. I've been lurking this forum for years now and with the recent approval of new accounts I wanted to go ahead and make mine now just in case I wouldn't have this chance again for awhile.

I've really enjoyed reading the forum these past few years and it's an exciting time to be a Spurs fan with the new pieces we've just got! I've been a Spurs fan for 16 years(when I first started following basketball) and I can't wait for next season to start when we begin the Race for Seis!!

:flag:

Mikeanaro
07-08-2015, 01:13 AM
after 2 years! found this forum after 6 ? I wanted to find a forum to talk bball, and yes I was devastated.

LMA + West = #6

can't wait for apalisoc and robdiaz to call me a phaggot for no reason, but I gotta admit, the TP hate threads are funny, despite way overdone

GSG!
OP is a faggot.