PDA

View Full Version : Our wing situation

kobyz
07-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Kawhi - need to work on himself a lot that Matt Barnes will not happened again... Danny Green - wasn't so thrilled bringing him back, i think he was utilized to his fullest and we might should have move on from him, overrated defender, not being a natural shooter give him tendency to shooting slump of all shooting slumps and than it's like death hit to the team... Manu - oh Mano Manu Manu, if that's your third wing at his point in his career you're in trouble, can't count on him for this role, needed another option for third wing role...

Yuixafun
07-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Both Kawhi and Danny will come back with a vengeance.

For KL to come so close but ultimately get grinned down upon at the final buzzer by Matt Barnes... I have a feeling that doesn't sit well with him.

And DG is the best 3 and D guy in the league, sublime transition defense, plus loves playing for the Spurs. He'll keep fighting.

Manu is a legend. He's one of the big 3. He's lost more basketball than 70% of the league is even able to acquire.
He's not playing in the Spurs system, but is a part of how the system evolved. I expect him to bounce back as well. At least he will have a positive affect on the growth of Anderson..

Proxy
07-08-2015, 01:02 AM
why is this guy still allowed to start threads?

apalisoc_9
07-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Not sure why the op is allowed to make threads..He spams the board with repeated shits tbh.

It's getting old.

Marrow
07-08-2015, 01:15 AM
I'd wait until FA is over before making a judgement on our wing situation

kobyz
07-08-2015, 01:44 AM
why is this guy still allowed to start threads?

this thread is legit, our wing situation is worrisome for next season... You call me out is your tryout to join the apalisoc group, Have fun with them!

ElNono
07-08-2015, 01:50 AM
DggAXSv53Qc

vander
07-08-2015, 01:55 AM
to many 4s, so Diaw will have to drop some weight and play a little 3 when necessary.

also I've heard posters talk about some guys called slo-mo and LJC

kawhidoyoudothistome
07-08-2015, 02:52 AM
LJC's pure defense supposedly. Love pure defense as a backup to Kawhi. Seems more like a stretch 4, though.

Roger Freemason Jr.
07-08-2015, 03:00 AM
LJC's pure defense supposedly. Love pure defense as a backup to Kawhi. Seems more like a stretch 4, though.

He can't shoot though. He's a good small-ball 4 though, since he can guard the perimeter just as well as he can send back shots. All that raw athleticism; I just wish the guy could score or catch a ball.

apalisoc_9
07-08-2015, 03:17 AM
DggAXSv53Qc

This Video never gets old :lol

OP, Kawhi can do whatever the hell he wants tbh.,,

kawhidoyoudothistome
07-08-2015, 04:10 AM
If he has the work ethic, fixing his shot to become a threat will be simple. Just needs to go out everyday and dedicate his time to shooting correctly. Not everyone has Kawhi's insane work ethic, though, so it's not a guarantee. Chip fixes those who want to be fixed.

kobyz
05-15-2016, 02:59 AM
On the money!

BackHome
05-15-2016, 03:36 PM
He is not coming over he sucks and if he can't get playing time over there how is he going to get playing time for a NBA team?