PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Would it be wrong

m>s
07-08-2015, 04:04 PM
To wish a career ending injury on deandre Jordan? I'm calling it now, he stays in LA and Cuban is left with egg on his face yet again. I hope that faggot tears his dick and never plays again.

AlexJones
07-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Eh, it's a pretty big decision for a 26-year old nig. he probably wasn't truly invested in the Mavs like his agent was

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2015, 04:07 PM
To wish a career ending injury on deandre Jordan? I'm calling it now, he stays in LA and Cuban is left with egg on his face yet again. I hope that faggot tears his dick and never plays again.

He tore his dick off... right in Cubans ass.

m>s
07-08-2015, 04:11 PM
So call me old fashioned but does a mans word not mean anything anymore? Man don't sugar coat it fuck that piece of shit.

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2015, 04:14 PM
So call me old fashioned but does a mans word not mean anything anymore? Man don't sugar coat it fuck that piece of shit.

You were fine when Cuban and that midget in Cleveland reversed the CP3 trade to LA. Shut it up.

m>s
07-08-2015, 04:20 PM
>trade

>verbal contract agreement

two totally different things

Killakobe81
07-08-2015, 04:25 PM
>trade

>verbal contract agreement

two totally different things

I agree it would be shady on jordan's part ...
But Lakers also had a agreement in place in fact it was submitted for league approval ...

Mark Celibate
07-08-2015, 07:32 PM
That's another example that shows why a n!gger's promise ain't worth much more than a huge stack of dog shit tbh (same applies to Obama as well). I don't wish a career ending injury to him but I do believe he is slightly overrated, and it'll probably turn out another blessing in disguise for us just like not getting Deron Williams. Dude's game is flawed, being honored as one of the best defensive bigs yet having an amateur's defensive awareness. He makes huge impacts on the offensive end with his explosiveness and finishing ability around the rim, but the lack of ability to hit freebies makes him an obvious liability when the other team uses hack-a-monkey tactic.

And it's also another example to show why Houston is and will always be the anus of this country. Houston motherfuckers have no fucking sense of shame tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 07:39 PM
DeAndre hasn't made up his mind up yet. Chill, Mavfan. If he does decide to play for the Mavs after all, imagine the guilt you'll feel.

Mark Celibate
07-08-2015, 08:21 PM
No guilt felt no matter what, even if he ends up signing with us, I'd still talk shit about him when/if he has a bad game in the regular season or playoffs tbh. DeMonkey is a good asset to have in the basketball market, but he's definitely not one of the players I'd ever want to respect tbh.

whitemamba
07-08-2015, 08:22 PM
^ faggot.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2015, 08:34 PM

Suck a black titty

Mark Celibate
07-08-2015, 08:43 PM
not a man's word, m>s, it's all a monkey's fart tbh.

Pelicans78
07-08-2015, 09:24 PM
I agree it would be shady on jordan's part ...
But Lakers also had a agreement in place in fact it was submitted for league approval ...

The problem was the league owned the Hornets at the time. That's why they vetoed the trade. The team losing CP3 was adding much more salary which didn't make any sense.

Cry Havoc
07-08-2015, 09:27 PM
He's gone.

[Stein] ESPN sources say Mavs owner Mark Cuban has begun to notify people within the organization that DeAndre Jordan is staying with Clippers

weebo
07-08-2015, 09:32 PM
sucks for dem mavs

but.........

:lmao

Cry Havoc
07-08-2015, 09:33 PM
[Berger] The Mavs have conceded in their quest for DeAndre Jordan, league source tells @CBSSports. Moving on and "hitting reset button," source says.