PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: I Have To Keep Reminding Myself.....

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2015, 04:41 PM
You can't fuck em all Kool...don't let that white pussy drive you cray cray...:lol

Stabula
07-08-2015, 04:42 PM
You're a renowned faggot. Stop posting and collect your welfare check already.

Mitch
07-08-2015, 05:05 PM
When do you plan to send everyone another sample from your collection KAM? :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2015, 05:07 PM

Lol

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2015, 05:10 PM

I will find one of my hot piping black dick in her Lilly white ass clips...with my Kool tattoo showing on her titties...

Infinite_limit
07-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Kool spitting that black game @ the bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGdlL5U61U

Thread
07-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Kool spitting that black game @ the bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGdlL5U61U

The girl raises her hand to this guy, he grabs it, then she raises her knee and swings at him first. Then he hits her. She got what was coming to her.

Splits
07-08-2015, 05:30 PM
The girl raises her hand to this guy, he grabs it, then she raises her knee and swings at him first. Then he hits her. She got what was coming to her.

You're sick.

Thread
07-08-2015, 05:34 PM
You're sick.

How do you see it then?

Thread
07-08-2015, 05:35 PM
^+ you can see the guy earnestly trying to speak to her when it is her being belligerent before the violence starts.

Thread
07-08-2015, 05:37 PM
And another point, he pardons himself to the woman on the left and she gives way. He seems to bump into the woman as is apt to happen in such a setting and she reacts immediately. I'd love to know her alcohol content.

Splits
07-08-2015, 05:42 PM
How do you see it then?

You don't ever hit a woman unless your life is in danger. Especially full on in the face with a closed fucking fist if you're a 19 year old college quarterback. Pussy got what he deserved.

FSU has dismissed freshman QB De’Andre Johnson from the team.

Johnson was charged with misdemeanor battery after he allegedly hit a woman at a Tallahassee bar June 24 and was suspended indefinitely by FSU for an unspecified “for a violation of athletic department policy” the following day.

However, Johnson was officially dismissed Monday night by coach Jimbo Fisher “effective immediately,” according to a statement from FSU’s athletic department.

The state attorney’s office charged Johnson following a review of video footage from the bar’s security cameras, which was released on Monday. Johnson, in the video, can be seen striking the woman in the face after the two engaged in shoving for several seconds.

InRareForm
07-08-2015, 05:47 PM
How do you see it then?

don't throw a punch to a chick. Block, move her away but don't throw a punch imo

07-08-2015, 05:54 PM
You don't ever hit a woman unless your life is in danger. Especially full on in the face with a closed fucking fist if you're a 19 year old college quarterback. Pussy got what he deserved.

don't throw a punch to a chick. Block, move her away but don't throw a punch imo

They're beyond repair, Cub.

A fuckin' shame.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2015, 06:00 PM

We need to have a serious dialog in this country about this perception that women hitting men is socially acceptable....they want equal pay but not equal treatment when it comes to their bad behavior...this chic was way out of line...so what happens if she spits in his face instead of punching him..which she did..she clearly punched him....but what happens if she spits In his face..yall still cool with it?

Fuck that....i think the first woman who's willing to lead this cause will become famous and a millionaire....its something that needs to be adressed...I dont beleive your life being in danger is the only scenario in which a woman can or should be hit back..keep your hands to yourself is my motto

Thread
07-08-2015, 06:09 PM

That's silly. See, if he lets her hit it still makes the news only in comic/irony form. She's hailed for besting the bully. Him? Perhaps in the ER with a broken nose if she tags him just right, everybody guffawing and snickering as they present him the $15,000 hospital bill. "This is just the hospital bill, the doctors will send their bills in a couple weeks." "I don't have insurance." he contends. "That's okay, we'll bill you and after six months you can declare bankruptcy." Then he's fucked for 10 years.

No. Somebody cocks on me? I don't hold their fist. I put a haymaker on 'em, now.

Thread
07-08-2015, 06:11 PM
We need to have a serious dialog in this country about this perception that women hitting men is socially acceptable

GD right.

Thread
07-08-2015, 06:13 PM

You're talking about people who are under the influence of alcohol, not a laboratory testing protocol. She cocked immediately. Me. That is not when it begins. That's when it is over. He's gd lucking she didn't get a lucky hit in and send his ass to the ER.

InRareForm
07-08-2015, 06:17 PM
That's silly. See, if he lets her hit it still makes the news only in comic/irony form. She's hailed for besting the bully. Him? Perhaps in the ER with a broken nose if she tags him just right, everybody guffawing and snickering as they present him the $15,000 hospital bill. "This is just the hospital bill, the doctors will send their bills in a couple weeks." "I don't have insurance." he contends. "That's okay, we'll bill you and after six months you can declare bankruptcy." Then he's fucked for 10 years.

No. Somebody cocks on me? I don't hold their fist. I put a haymaker on 'em, now.

Hospital probably settle for $5,000 cash Tbh, but I catch your drift

Thread
07-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Hospital probably settle for $5,000 cash Tbh, but I catch your drift

Yeah, the hospital because it's just "our" money anyway. But, the doctors, the team of doctors who latched onto this poor soul when he was ethered ain't gonna settle.

Infinite_limit
07-08-2015, 07:34 PM
He bum rushed her at the bar. Boxing her out and even grabbing a hold of the bar to gain momentum

Thread, you are telling me you would stand back and do nothing if you saw your GF, sister or even just a female friend get man handled like that?

Thread
07-08-2015, 08:10 PM
He bum rushed her at the bar. Boxing her out and even grabbing a hold of the bar to gain momentum

Thread, you are telling me you would stand back and do nothing if you saw your GF, sister or even just a female friend get man handled like that?

Of course, he's jockeying for position at the crowded bar. That alone raises a person's bp and puts that person on the offensive. Nobody likes doing that. I won't do it because I hate the feeling. Christ, even a half empty bar is a no-no for me. "They won't see me. They'll see me and ignore me. Do I pay now, or, later? Will they really pour Black Velvet, or, some other shit and call it that? If they do that will I call them on it, or, pretend like it's Black Velvet and then take it out on Girl later at the house? Can I order food from the bar, or, will they get mad?" You know, Inf, on & on.

That aside---him grabbing onto the bar to gain a hold isn't grounds for her to raise her fist at him. Be gracious when it's needed the most and when it's most difficult. That is the true calling of a gentlemen, or, lady. She crapped out first. You can't raise your fish to someone and expect that someone just to gamble you won't throw it. Their physical health is at imminent harm at that point.

& sure, if a female friend, wife, or sister were in that situation I'd respond in kind, but, only after I tried to diffuse the situation in a calm manner empathizing with both parties. He wasn't wrong. He just walked into a situation that fell apart swiftly. He was fucked either way it turned out. Just fucked. Now his life is topsy turvy. His only solace is he had no other choice at the point where he swung on her. None. I feel bad for him, right now. I sympathize for him. She's a shit for doing that, for causing all this misery, tumult and loss. Selfish human being.

illmatic
07-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Of course, he's jockeying for position at the crowded bar. That alone raises a person's bp and puts that person on the offensive. Nobody likes doing that. I won't do it because I hate the feeling. Christ, even a half empty bar is a no-no for me. "They won't see me. They'll see me and ignore me. Do I pay now, or, later? Will they really pour Black Velvet, or, some other shit and call it that? If they do that will I call them on it, or, pretend like it's Black Velvet and then take it out on Girl later at the house? Can I order food from the bar, or, will they get mad?" You know, Inf, on & on.

That aside---him grabbing onto the bar to gain a hold isn't grounds for her to raise her fist at him. Be gracious when it's needed the most and when it's most difficult. That is the true calling of a gentlemen, or, lady. She crapped out first. You can't raise your fish to someone and expect that someone just to gamble you won't throw it. Their physical health is at imminent harm at that point.

& sure, if a female friend, wife, or sister were in that situation I'd respond in kind, but, only after I tried to diffuse the situation in a calm manner empathizing with both parties. He wasn't wrong. He just walked into a situation that fell apart swiftly. He was fucked either way it turned out. Just fucked. Now his life is topsy turvy. His only solace is he had no other choice at the point where he swung on her. None. I feel bad for him, right now. I sympathize for him. She's a shit for doing that, for causing all this misery, tumult and loss. Selfish human being.

On top of that he's claiming she called him a niqqer.

Infinite_limit
07-08-2015, 08:19 PM
We can all collectively laugh at that claim

illmatic
07-08-2015, 08:20 PM
We can all collectively laugh at that claim

I believe it.

Thread
07-08-2015, 08:21 PM

There is no need to even consider that, ill. It's a moot point at the video default. He was aggressive moving in...she was aggressive because she'd just been aggressive moving in. That's all it took. Less than a minute later their lives are changed forever. Whatever you put in there (your head) stays in there. Now? It's in there. Over a gd spot at a bar. [Alcohol] consumption has ruined more lives in this country than we can even imagine. Incalculable. Boundless.

Infinite_limit
07-08-2015, 08:25 PM

Him grabbing her arm escalated the situation. That was the first physical action. A women raising her arm does not give you the right to grab her.

Let's be honest, those 'Hip Hop bars' are the definition of bottom of the barrel. It's obvious Tallahassee continues to learn the hard way that black males & white females don't mix. This might be the un-doing of what Jimbo Fisher created.

Infinite_limit
07-08-2015, 08:26 PM
I believe it.
Does it even matter when he acted like an N-word right after? Guy basically justified why the N-word exists

Thread
07-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Him grabbing her arm escalated the situation. That was the first physical action. A women raising her arm does not give you the right to grab her.

Let's be honest, those 'Hip Hop bars' are the definition of bottom of the barrel. It's obvious Tallahassee continues to learn the hard way that black males & white females don't mix. This might be the un-doing of what Jimbo Fisher created.

Coulda been anywhere, alcohol is a demon, a terrible thing and has brought catastrophe to this country. Their lobby like the tobacco lobby is a powerful one, backed by our gov't because the $ it draws from the populace can't be lost, can't be replaced so we sell our souls.