PDA

View Full Version : The Clippers are officially my most hated team

spursistan
07-08-2015, 08:02 PM

They are a bush league unto the league :lol.. A bunch of whiny,self-entitled jackasses with no redeeming qualities in their whole collective ..just when you thought they can't be devoid of any more class they pull this alltime ignominious shit bordering on criminal conduct..

BatManu20
07-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Clippers have gone rogue. Holding niqqas hostage and shit :lol

Marcus Bryant
07-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Yeah, right. Jordan was so emo he needs to blame someone else for going back on a commitment. He should be upfront about it. He was hoodwinked by Cuban and now he's seen the light. Teams pull shit on players all the time. Sometimes it goes in reverse.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:08 PM
On the bright side, we can all revel in Cuban's salty tears, which is much better, tbh... don't forget, May 2006

keepinitwill
07-08-2015, 08:09 PM
The Clippers are going to be tough if they can keep his sorry ass. Stephenson and Pierce were nice pickups. I do not want to face them again in the playoffs tbh.

dbestpro
Jordan will have a meltdown the first time Paul yells at him. "B-b-b-ut you said you were going to be nice to me."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Jordan will have a meltdown the first time Paul yells at him. "B-b-b-ut you said you were going to be nice to me."

:lol seriously though... is he that dumb?

Eh whatever we're stacked... that's all I care about

hater
07-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Donald Sterling laughing his ass off right now :lmao

dbestpro
07-08-2015, 08:10 PM

Yes, he seriously is.

SPURt
07-08-2015, 08:11 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/0a/da/c80ada3dcd21e1e9cb38c27efa280f5d.jpg

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:12 PM

They're stacked too... especially if they can get Javale McGee to sign for cheap:

Jordan/McGee
Griffin/Baby
Pierce/Stephenson
Redick/Crawford
Paul/Rivers

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-08-2015, 08:12 PM
The offseason wouldn't be as funny without them though

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-08-2015, 08:13 PM
They're stacked too... especially if they can get Javale McGee to sign for cheap:

Jordan/McGee
Griffin/Baby
Pierce/Stephenson
Redick/Crawford
Paul/Rivers

:lol that's not really what I would call "stacked". Our core pretty much went neck and neck with them.. and we improved immensely. I say they upgraded slightly

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:15 PM
:lol that's not really what I would call "stacked". Our core pretty much went neck and neck with them.. and we improved immensely. I say they upgraded slightly

How so? Pierce is an obvious upgrade over Barnes, and Stephenson is a great asset off the bench... no more mandatory 3 small guard lineups when the SF goes out... if they get McGee he's obviously better than the Charmin soft Spencer Hawes...

dbestpro
07-08-2015, 08:16 PM
The Clippers are going to be tough if they can keep his sorry ass. Stephenson and Pierce were nice pickups. I do not want to face them again in the playoffs tbh.

Jordan is going to pout when he doesn't get the ball, Stephenson is going to shoot every time he touches the ball, Reddick will get less touches, and Pierce will wish he was back in Washington as the Clippers change their name to the Drama Queens. Warrior fans will approve.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-08-2015, 08:18 PM
How so? Pierce is an obvious upgrade over Barnes, and Stephenson is a great asset off the bench... no more mandatory 3 small guard lineups when the SF goes out... if they get McGee he's obviously better than the Charmin soft Spencer Hawes

Pierce is solid, but he's aging and not in a system that will preserve his age. Great 3-4 option, tbh.
McGee is not an upgrade over Hawes whatsoever.
Stephenson was terrible this year, even as a rotational player.

Russ
07-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Ballmer to Cuban as he walks off with DeAndre:

"Can I purchase you, sir? All I have is lunch money, but that should do it, right?" :)

Then pointing at Cuban with a wave of his hand:

"Security. This little hanger-on is bothering us."

TheGreatYacht

Jordan/McGee
Griffin/Baby
Pierce/Stephenson
Redick/Crawford
Paul/Rivers
I'd imagine McGee goes to Dallas as their plan B. No way he'll take the minimum. Oh and no one can guard Kawhi now

Clipper Nation
That sucks. I heard they were desperate for OP's approval.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Jordan is going to pout when he doesn't get the ball, Stephenson is going to shoot every time he touches the ball, Reddick will get less touches, and Pierce will wish he was back in Washington as the Clippers change their name to the Drama Queens. Warrior fans will approve.

I'm sure Pierce won't mind being the 5th option in terms of FGA in the starting lineup, tbh... and Stephenson is coming off the bench, which is a good thing for them so they won't have to play Crawford dribble, dribble, crossover, step back, dribble, hesitate, crossover, dribble in, step back, dribble back, dribble, step forward and jack a 23-26 footer every single time down the court anymore.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:21 PM
I'd imagine McGee goes to Dallas as their plan B. No way he'll take the minimum. Oh and no one can guard Kawhi now

Kawhi isn't exactly some amazing offensive threat. And Pierce is a legendary defender, so even at his age he'll be pretty darn good.

spursistan
07-08-2015, 08:22 PM
I heard Zach Lowe in one his Grantland podcast saying that his sources telling him that Doc and the rest of LAC crew are hated by league insiders for their uber-whiny culture; this episode will absolutely wreck what's left of their standing..

Proxy
07-08-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm sure Pierce won't mind being the 5th option in terms of FGA in the starting lineup, tbh... and Stephenson is coming off the bench, which is a good thing for them so they won't have to play Crawford dribble, dribble, crossover, step back, dribble, hesitate, crossover, dribble in, step back, dribble back, dribble, step forward and jack a 23-26 footer every single time down the court anymore.

This is Stephenson too...

Proxy
07-08-2015, 08:24 PM
I heard Zach Lowe in one his Grantland podcast saying that his sources telling him that Doc and the rest of LAC crew are hated by league insiders for their uber-whiny culture; this episode will absolutely wreck what's left of their standing..

Bill said it on the BS Report too... he had LAC season tickets last year iirc

ViceCity86
07-08-2015, 08:25 PM
If Jordan returns to Clippers,I can see Cuban ordering airport staff to cut off the lights off the runway(airplane movie scene)as the Clippers come into Dallas for a road game and the plane burns and crashes.

dbestpro

Except Crawford occasionally makes his shot.

UNT Eagles 2016

Point is, at least they'll have more than one option on offense when they go to that vaunted bench.

Kawhi_and_LMA
Between their annoying owner, the playoff series last year, and this, yeah, I don't like them.

cd98
07-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Donald Sterling laughing his ass off right now :lmao

Even Sterling wouldn't sink that low.

Proxy
07-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Point is, at least they'll have more than one option on offense when they go to that vaunted bench.

fair enough. I didn't keep up with DC last year, so I can't speak on pierce

dbestpro
07-08-2015, 08:30 PM

A miss is still a miss whoever you choose to miss.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-08-2015, 08:31 PM
A miss is still a miss whoever you choose to miss.

Better than a shot clock violation or a bad live ball turnover from Scrub Rivers, tbh...

Spursmania
07-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Especially with that little bitch Chris Paul. Here, here:bobo

apalisoc_9
07-08-2015, 08:45 PM

:lol

spursistan
07-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Also, i can't believe Pop is keeping a buddy-buddy relationship with that asshole Doc Rivers..Even arch nemesis Phil Jackson never stooped to this stuff..

exstatic
07-08-2015, 08:48 PM

There's NOTHING tough about the Clippers. They are emotionally dysfunctional. :lol I guarantee you, with LMA on board, we beat them in 5.

daslicer
07-08-2015, 08:49 PM
How so? Pierce is an obvious upgrade over Barnes, and Stephenson is a great asset off the bench... no more mandatory 3 small guard lineups when the SF goes out... if they get McGee he's obviously better than the Charmin soft Spencer Hawes...

I really don't get why Stephenson gets a lot of hype. This was a overrated shitty pick up by the Clippers. I can say this because the Hornets are my home team. I live in Charlotte so I see a lot of their games. Lance was straight up garbage this year. This guy has no jump shot by comparison he makes Rondo look like Stephen Curry. He's also a shit defender from all the games I watched this year. In the words of Kevin Durant he's a system player. Vogel made this guy look a lot better than he was when he played for the Pacers.

Russ
07-08-2015, 08:51 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/0a/da/c80ada3dcd21e1e9cb38c27efa280f5d.jpg

The face of an Aggie if I ever saw it. :lol

Russ
07-08-2015, 08:52 PM
I can say this because the Hornets are my home team. I live in Charlotte so I see a lot of their games. Lance was straight up garbage this year.

So was Diaw . . .

Das Texan
07-08-2015, 08:54 PM
There's NOTHING tough about the Clippers. They are emotionally dysfunctional. :lol I guarantee you, with LMA on board, we beat them in 5.

if porker wasnt fat last year they win in 5 also.

spursistan
07-08-2015, 08:55 PM
I think even neutral teams will now get up to just push their shit in after this charade :lol

daslicer
07-08-2015, 08:57 PM
So was Diaw . . .

Again its about skill set. Diaw was fat and out of shape when he was in Charlotte. He didn't give a shit about playing during that time but he still had fundamental skills. Lance is overrated no fundamentally skilled baller. The other difference was Lance actually tried in Charlotte but he sucked while Diaw didn't try at all. You can't compare both of those situations.

Spurtacular
07-08-2015, 08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D35hRPe.png

spursistan
07-08-2015, 08:59 PM
It is a given that my approval isn't the issue, but good luck to your team operating in the league with this already tarnished reputation among the movers and shakers.

ViceCity86
07-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Even Sterling wouldn't sink that low.

Sterling probably better human being than Balmer.