PDA

View Full Version : Shaq: "The only guy in the world..."

sanman53
09-12-2005, 09:25 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/09/10/heat.shaq.ap/index.html

You can read more (if you can stomach it):

"Yet more roster work remains (speaking of the Heat). O'Neal said he and team president Pat Riley have spoken about other unsigned free agents, and apparently, 37-year-old Gary Payton is high on O'Neal's personal preference list.

Payton, a nine-time All-Star who joined O'Neal in Los Angeles two years ago -- in large part to chase his still-elusive first NBA title, a goal those Lakers missed by losing to Detroit in the 2004 Finals -- averaged 11.3 points and 6.1 assists for Boston last season.

"We would love to have Gary down here," O'Neal said. "Gary's 36, 37 years old, but he's still tenacious on defense and I know he still wants one. And I'm the only guy in the world that can get him one."

How would Payton fit in there?

(By the way, even with Payton, they cant get past the Spurs!)

Mixability
09-12-2005, 09:28 PM
And I'm the only guy in the world that can get him one.

Is Shaq gonna sell Gary one of his Lakers rings? Because he's not gonna get one in Miami.

tophy7
09-12-2005, 10:14 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/09/10/heat.shaq.ap/index.html

"Yet more roster work remains (speaking of the Heat). O'Neal said he and team president Pat Riley have spoken about other unsigned free agents, and apparently, 37-year-old Gary Payton is high on O'Neal's personal preference list.

Payton, a nine-time All-Star who joined O'Neal in Los Angeles two years ago -- in large part to chase his still-elusive first NBA title, a goal those Lakers missed by losing to Detroit in the 2004 Finals -- averaged 11.3 points and 6.1 assists for Boston last season.

"We would love to have Gary down here," O'Neal said. "Gary's 36, 37 years old, but he's still tenacious on defense and I know he still wants one. And I'm the only guy in the world that can get him one."

Just like he got him one in 2004 :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
09-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, Shaq is a little too full of himself

spurs=bling
09-12-2005, 10:36 PM

:vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :idiot :idiot :idiot shaq

Spurs Biggest Fan
09-12-2005, 10:52 PM
GP should come to the spurs as a Towel boy, cuz that's the only way he's going to get a ring.

Vashner
09-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I predict Shaq will bust his ab's up by mid season.. he's done...

MadDog73
09-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Oh, please let this happen!

I would love for Finley & van Excel to have the chance to beat Payton and Shaq in the Finals.

Hell, I'd love for Duncan, Manu and Tony to have revenge for 2004, too!

AI-square
09-13-2005, 08:34 AM
I thought Shaq was just overweight. Now he's delusional as well. Let him build himself up even more with his trashy words. It will make it taste even sweeter when his body can't keep up with his motor mouth.

Mixability
09-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Yeah, Shaq is a little too full of himself

Understatement of the year!

z0sa
09-13-2005, 04:03 PM
shaq has always been full of himself that fat bastard

Marklar MM
09-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Shaq guaranteed Miami a championship last year. Now he wants to get Payton, who gets schooled by any good point guard.

Swishy McJackass
09-14-2005, 12:09 PM
He may be full of himself, but Officer Shaq is pretty fucking entertaining.

spurs=bling
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
GP should come to the spurs as a Towel boy, cuz that's the only way he's going to get a ring.
:lol

spurs=bling
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Shaq guaranteed Miami a championship last year. Now he wants to get Payton, who gets schooled by any good point guard.

spurs=bling
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
shaq has always been full of himself that fat bastard

spurs=bling
I thought Shaq was just overweight. Now he's delusional as well. Let him build himself up even more with his trashy words. It will make it taste even sweeter when his body can't keep up with his motor mouth.
:lmao

spurs=bling
Oh, please let this happen!

I would love for Finley & van Excel to have the chance to beat Payton and Shaq in the Finals.

Hell, I'd love for Duncan, Manu and Tony to have revenge for 2004, too!
:tu :tu :tu

spurs=bling
09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
I predict Shaq will bust his ab's up by mid season.. he's done... :lmao
he don't have abs