PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Spurs Offseason Negated By Deandre Jordan and Paul Pierce

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Spurs thought they had it made..but Dandre fucked them even worse than he fucked the Mavs.....hahaha hahaha and ohh Paul Pierce > David West :lol

z0sa
07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
.....pfffahahaha :lol:lmao:lmao

BD24
07-09-2015, 08:28 AM
So an old ass Paul Pierce replacing Matt Barnes moves the needle for them to championship team? Got it, makes sense.

Buddy Mignon
07-09-2015, 08:37 AM
So an old ass Paul Pierce replacing Matt Barnes moves the needle for them to championship team? Got it, makes sense.

They were already better than you to begin with. Your old players will suck again this year and their younger players will get better.

BD24
07-09-2015, 08:39 AM
haha you are one bitter motherfucker. LMA> PP or any other bullshit they picked up. Then again I'm talking to the same idiot who thinks Brandon Bass was a better signing than LMA, I'm sure Hibbert is a top 5 center in your mind as well.

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 08:44 AM
Spurs still the faves but ...

Lance
Deandre
CP3
Blake
Pierce
Jcrossova
JJR
Wes Johnson

Not a bad team tbh ..hoops IQ is low but they added a vet leader and more athleticism. I dont want lil bros Clips to be to good but Spur fan acting like they are not threats arent being honest. Yall still have the better coach and proven core ... but Clips will need to be dealt with.

daslicer
07-09-2015, 08:49 AM
DJ resigning doesn't harm the Spurs. The spurs loss to the Clippers was like the '95 bulls loss to the Magic. The bulls knew they were really close to beating the magic and was just a player away. After they got Rodman they knew they would crush the Magic. I feel the Spurs are in the same situation with the LaMarcus addition they should have their way with the Clippers.

BD24
07-09-2015, 08:53 AM

Lance
Deandre
CP3
Blake
Pierce
Jcrossova
JJR
Wes Johnson

Not a bad team tbh ..hoops IQ is low but they added a vet leader and more athleticism. I dont want lil bros Clips to be to good but Spur fan acting like they are not threats arent being honest. Yall still have the better coach and proven core ... but Clips will need to be dealt with.
They are threats obviously, probably the 4th best team in the west, maybe 3rd depending on Thunders health. To say they are a favorite over the Spurs is a bit ridiculous though. They essentially are the same team as last year, but pierce for Barnes which isn't much of an upgrade at this point in Piereces career and then adding Stephenson which is definatly a plus obviously.

StrengthAndHonor
07-09-2015, 08:57 AM

Lance
Deandre
CP3
Blake
Pierce
Jcrossova
JJR
Wes Johnson

This. Paul Pierce's addition is huge. he brings a lot of leadership like KK81 said. I just hope he's healthy enough to play in the postseason.

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 09:05 AM
This. Paul Pierce's addition is huge. he brings a lot of leadership like KK81 said. I just hope he's healthy enough to play in the postseason.

They should keep his mins low and use him like Wiz did as the closer. I dont hate on Paul the way CN does but CP3 should look to get PP touches on that high elbow in the last seconds of games instead of his overdribbling stuff all the time ... dude is nails. And we know Lance is overpaid and low hoops IQ but a good athlete who is fearless. I think Clips are probably 3rd or 4th seed but that means a potential matchup with spurs in 2nd round ...

LnGrrrR
07-09-2015, 09:13 AM
I'd like to thank Deandre Jordan, and I sincerely hope that the Mavs pick up lucky lotto ball number 8 next year...

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 09:16 AM
I'd like to thank Deandre Jordan, and I sincerely hope that the Mavs pick up lucky lotto ball number 8 next year...

LOL ...
I remember when they traded for Rondo. Chiklis from the Sheild (huge celts fan)warned Ben & Skin it was bad move. Many on here said the same ... and now they have to send a pick on top of it. Plus they didnt even sign & trade him to get even a 2nd rounder back ...

StrengthAndHonor
07-09-2015, 09:20 AM
They should keep his mins low and use him like Wiz did as the closer. I dont hate on Paul the way CN does but CP3 should look to get PP touches on that high elbow in the last seconds of games instead of his overdribbling stuff all the time ... dude is nails. And we know Lance is overpaid and low hoops IQ but a good athlete who is fearless. I think Clips are probably 3rd or 4th seed but that means a potential matchup with spurs in 2nd round ...
I'm really curious about Wes Johnson, by all accounts he seems like a certified bust but he's simply taking away Turks minutes, so I'm not really worried. But how is he, defensively?

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 09:30 AM
I'm really curious about Wes Johnson, by all accounts he seems like a certified bust but he's simply taking away Turks minutes, so I'm not really worried. But how is he, defensively?

Overrated. But he competes is a good athlete. I think people underestimate what CP3 can mean to a mediocre player like Wes. if the Clips Run ... Wes can finish in transition. Not a reliable 3pt shooter so not a great 3 & D guy but he can hit some and is a above average though not a high level defender. He has always been on bad teams the quality of look she will get with Clips should help plus Pierce will be a good influence me thinks.

LnGrrrR
07-09-2015, 09:38 AM
LOL ...
I remember when they traded for Rondo. Chiklis from the Sheild (huge celts fan)warned Ben & Skin it was bad move. Many on here said the same ... and now they have to send a pick on top of it. Plus they didnt even sign & trade him to get even a 2nd rounder back ...

I know a lot of people think Danny Ainge isn't that good of a GM, but I don't have too many complaints.

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 09:50 AM
I know a lot of people think Danny Ainge isn't that good of a GM, but I don't have too many complaints.

Well he is good at asset management and hired a great young coach. he has a ring as a GM (with an assist from McHale) and was mart to sell high on doc. I dont get your last two drafts but overall he has been good and makes me nervous tbh with all those picks. Not as drafted players but as chips to eventually get someone good.

Thread
07-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Not negated, but, met on the square.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 10:38 AM

Spurs gave up their bench..they have no depth :lol

jsandiego
07-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Spurs gave up their bench..they have no depth :lol
Huh? We replaced Splitter with LMA, Baynes with David West, and CoJo with McCallum. We'd like another 3pt marksman and a rim protector, but I'd say our depth is, um... well, deep.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Huh? We replaced Splitter with LMA, Baynes with David West, and CoJo with McCallum. We'd like another 3pt marksman and a rim protector, but I'd say our depth is, um... well, deep.

LMA is a starter dick head...you got an old David West only on your bench...like I said you have NO bench..spin it like you want..them old gay ass niggas get tired and you're done....:lol

jsandiego
07-09-2015, 11:29 AM
LMA is a starter dick head...you got an old David West only on your bench...like I said you have NO bench..spin it like you want..them old gay ass niggas get tired and you're done....:lol

We exchanged a 3rd string PG for a backup. A wash.
We exchanged our 4th big for a former all-star with a mid-range J. Major upgrade.
We still have Manu/Mills/Bobo.

We didn't give up our bench. We lost Beli. I think we'll be a'ight.

"Dick head"? LOL man such pent up anger in lakerland.

jeebus
07-09-2015, 11:49 AM
All these new spurfan taking the bait way too easily.

jsandiego
07-09-2015, 12:06 PM
All these new spurfan taking the bait way too easily.
Nah man, just excited about the upcoming season so I'm posting a little more now. I've been lurking on the site for over a decade. All good though - Kool is in a rough place right now. I'll let him vent his anger out on a GNSF like me :lol

Horse
07-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Spurs thought they had it made..but Dandre fucked them even worse than he fucked the Mavs.....hahaha hahaha and ohh Paul Pierce > David West :lol

Yeah did you see pierce missing all those game winners putting the wiz out of the playoffs? And fuck that retard Jordan, his bitching will undue that team of choking pussies. Took 18 miracles to squeak by a Spurs team trying to lose then they choke against choke-city.

Splits
07-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Sucks our bench is so shitty, imagine if we had guys like Sacre, Ryan Kelly and Swaggy P :cry

Spur_Fanatic
07-09-2015, 01:27 PM
I miss the pink Kool.

Thread
07-09-2015, 01:35 PM
I miss the pink Kool.

Fanny

Blake
07-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Look at lakerfan latching on to clipper nut sack.

if someone told me three years ago that this day were coming I'd say they were kray kray

koriwhat
07-09-2015, 04:36 PM

1 play away in game7... acting like the clips are so fuckin out of this world great. Lol! Be more concerned with your shit franchise and go join lakersground already.

Dex
07-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Look at lakerfan latching on to clipper nut sack.

if someone told me three years ago that this day were coming I'd say they were kray kray

Whoever would have thought that Laker fans would be such bandwagoners? :lol

spurtech09
07-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Whoever would have thought that Laker fans would be such bandwagoners? :lolGo figure lol

spurtech09
07-09-2015, 06:48 PM
No need to hate guys no need to hate :)......Its just basketball

N4th4n
07-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Sure are some wackass takes on this board. As far as net goes, when it really comes down, Spurs swap broken ole'hobbled ass Tiago and a few 10 min bit players for LMA. Clippers turned Matt Barnes into a steam engine half turned to rust. One of these things is not like the other.

ohmwrecker
07-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Deandre Jordan is so dumb, the only reason he considered Dallas was because he heard nobody wanted to play with that asshole in L.A.

Mark Celibate
07-09-2015, 09:14 PM
They had the same squad previous years yet it turned out that their ceiling remained the 2nd round year after year. Replacing Matt Barnes with a 38yr old Pierce isn't much of an improvement, to tell you the truth.

Mark Celibate
07-09-2015, 09:54 PM
In other words, Jordan's renege negated both the Mavs and Spurs offseasons, right? On the Dallas side it's undoubtedly true, but I don't think Spurs fans would agree on this tbh.