PDA

View Full Version : Since everyone was ready to throw Parker under the bus if LMA fell though...

SASdynasty!
07-09-2015, 10:45 AM
...should he get credit for helping close the deal? This is directly addressed to "the krew."

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 10:46 AM
They will not be able to respond without fat jokes, and they cannot even try to guess how much they think he weighs.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Fuck, you faggots couldn't go a couple days without making one of these shitty threads, could you? Follow that up by a shitty first post from David and you get this shittacular thread.

Congratulations, you faggots you win shit.

100%duncan
07-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Op is a faggot

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Fuck, you faggots couldn't go a couple days without making one of these shitty threads, could you? Follow that up by a shitty first post from David and you get this shittacular thread.

Congratulations, you faggots you win shit.lol meltdown

Who's David?

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 11:14 AM
lol meltdown

Who's David?lol no meltdown

You're David, David.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 11:18 AM
lol no meltdown

You're David, David.My name isn't David.

And it was a nice meltdown. Don't add to it by trying to deny it.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Do you really want to do this all day, David?

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Do you really want to do this all day, David?Who's David?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-09-2015, 11:24 AM
...should he get credit for helping close the deal? This is directly addressed to "the krew."

Yeah, we all know Parker is a great emissary for the Spurs. Almost got Gasol to sign last year (Had dinner with him in Spain). But Jerry did what I didn't expect for him to do, eat 17mil dollars by cutting Boozer, which open the starting role and gave Gasol more money. In an interview this year, Gasol stated he was very close in choosing the Spurs until the Bulls made the moves they did.

Spurs did the same for LMA this year (trading Splitter) and they landed the big fish they planned to get by delaying Kawhi's max extension last summer/fall.

K...
07-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Parker 2....Chandler Parsons zero.....Kobe negative 4

hater
07-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Parker also got us Diaw and other great signings. He's a gigantic asset to have in the front offices. He also owns his own teams in France.

Dude is a Pimp and I see him as possible next owner of the Spurs franchise or other NBa franchis.

Dude is going to be the real deal once retired.

hater
07-09-2015, 11:37 AM
In before short bus comments on my gigantic asset wording :rolleyes

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:05 PM
As I said Parker should receive a medal tbh... he has been obviously key in LMA signing (they are good friends they went together to a show in Boston recently), gave the Spurs Boris, he is now baby sitting JCL with his club and even sold McCallum to the Spurs letting him shine against him while making sure Spurs kept the win.

Duncan and Parker are showing on the regular huge leadership... wish NBA had more of those two tbh

RD2191
07-09-2015, 12:06 PM
As I said Parker should receive a medal tbh... he has been obviously key in LMA signing (they are good friends they went together to a show in Boston recently), gave the Spurs Boris, he is now baby sitting JCL with his club and even sold McCallum to the Spurs letting him shine against him while making sure Spurs kept the win.

Duncan and Parker are showing on the regular huge leadership... wish NBA had more of those two tbh
I try, I try to be a good person and then I see this.

:pctoss

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:11 PM
I try, I try to be a good person and then I see this.

:pctoss

don't hate bro

facts are facts

I know you dislike him and you would have preferred seeing Spurs not signing LMA with some tweets like: "According to sources close to the FO, negotiation went south when Parker let it clear that he won't sacrifice his numbers" than a signing but it is what it is Spurs signed him and Parker has been key in the process, LMA obviously likes Parker and his leadership

RD2191
07-09-2015, 12:12 PM
don't hate bro

facts are facts

I know you dislike him and you would have preferred seeing Spurs not signing LMA with some tweets like: "According to sources close to the FO, negotiation went south when Parker let it clear that he won't sacrifice his numbers" than a signing but it is what it is Spurs signed him and Parker has been key in the process, LMA obviously likes Parker and his leadership
:lmao

hater
07-09-2015, 12:13 PM

This team still goes as far as MVPorker

Clipper Nation
MVPatty did more to get LMA to sign than Porker. Typical Porker, being bailed out by his backup and then taking all the credit per par.

DesignatedT
Of course he should. Him and LMA are close and it definitely played a role in him choosing SA

TheGreatYacht
07-09-2015, 12:15 PM
I agree OP :tu

Les go Espuelas :flag:

poop
07-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Basketball is a game where you throw a rubber ball through a hoop

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:24 PM
:lol it's funny to see haters trying to spin that shit

They were ready to go nuclear on Parker, now that deal is done and not only Parker did not fuck this one up but played an important role they crawl like motherfuckers... priceless :lol

Even funnier is Parker and LMA are close and hang out together

DarrinS
07-09-2015, 12:29 PM
This team still goes as far as MVPorker

meh, that ship sailed

DarrinS
07-09-2015, 12:31 PM
:lol it's funny to see haters trying to spin that shit

They were ready to go nuclear on Parker, now that deal is done and not only Parker did not fuck this one up but played an important role they crawl like motherfuckers... priceless :lol

Even funnier is Parker and LMA are close and hang out together

LMA signing tends to mask the stench of TP's contract.

hater
07-09-2015, 12:31 PM
meh, that ship sailed

I'm serious. He will.still be the main guy that runs the show. Spurs are a well oiled machine and Porker has always been the motor. Aldridge and West won't change that.

This team god as far as MVPorker takes em

ElNono
07-09-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm serious. He will.still be the main guy that runs the show. Spurs are a well oiled machine and Porker has always been the motor. Aldridge and West won't change that.

:lol I thought you declared Porker sucks... why the sudden change of heart, tbh?

DarrinS
07-09-2015, 12:33 PM

But det grit

Mikeanaro
07-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Patty deserves more credit seriously, Porker did nothing.

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Patty deserves more credit seriously, Porker did nothing.

delusional :lol

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Good part is also the :cry Parker's contract is gonna kill all Spurs cap flexibility :cry

well... I guess not :lol

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:40 PM
LMA signing tends to mask the stench of TP's contract.

:lol true..

Mikeanaro
07-09-2015, 12:42 PM
delusional :lol
Thats what you are, must we give credit to Porker for how he´s helping Greece too?
Lol thinking LMA is coming here excited to play with a declining PG who cant even pass the Ball, no Tim Duncan or Greg Popovich or having a son living in SA.

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Thats what you are, must we give credit to Porker for how he´s helping Greece too?
Lol thinking LMA is coming here excited to play with a declining PG who cant even pass the Ball, no Tim Duncan or Greg Popovich or having a son living in SA.

yup... delusional :lol

Mikeanaro
07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
yup... delusional :lol
Lol its ok you can thank Porker for PS4, Lamborghini and the hula hoop.
Lebron Wade and CP3 were riding a banana a couple days ago does that mean Wade is going to CLE? did that mean Lebron stays in MIA?
Porker is a non factor in the NBA sorry to tell you that.

Brazil
07-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Lol its ok you can thank Porker for PS4, Lamborghini and the hula hoop.
Lebron Wade and CP3 were riding a banana a couple days ago does that mean Wade is going to CLE? did that mean Lebron stays in MIA?
Porker is a non factor in the NBA sorry to tell you that.

fuck... now I'm convinced

bastard... you broke my heart and hurt my feeling :cry

Mikeanaro
07-09-2015, 12:59 PM
fuck... now I'm convinced

bastard... you broke my heart and hurt my feeling :cry
:cry niggie plis.

hater
07-09-2015, 01:08 PM
:lol I thought you declared Porker sucks... why the sudden change of heart, tbh?

He sucked and the team went as far as he took them. A round 1 loss.

For better or worse he's the thermometer of the team. Probably because he makes it all go. So I repeat this team goes as far as MVPorker takes em unless we can replace our starting PG.

romain.star
07-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Do you really want to do this all day, David?

How can a neo nazi like you be a NBA fan when 85% of the players are black?

Is it like a sado masochist trip?

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 01:50 PM
How can a neo nazi like you be a NBA fan when 85% of the players are black?

Is it like a sado masochist trip?Neo Nazi? :lol Ok, that's the first time I've ever been called that. I can see you're still very insecure about the Nazis being able to just march straight through your country so long ago, tbh.

Btw, I'm Hispanic, you little french faggot.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Lol thinking LMA is coming here excited to play with a declining PG who cant even pass the Ball, no Tim Duncan or Greg Popovich or having a son living in SA.All of these french fucks are delusional and salty as fuck.

Please validate the love we have for our fellow countrymen. :cry

:lol

Brazil
07-09-2015, 02:00 PM
:cry niggie plis.

:lol

romain.star
07-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Neo Nazi? :lol Ok, that's the first time I've ever been called that. I can see you're still very insecure about the Nazis being able to just march straight through your country so long ago, tbh.

Btw, I'm Hispanic, you little french faggot.

I am so insecured that i currently live in Berlin and am married to a german girl smart boy.

So you are hispanic AND nazi? That is a really stupid combination my friend

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
I am so insecured that i currently live in Berlin and am married to a german girl smart boy.

So you are hispanic AND nazi? That is a really stupid combination my friendWell she's a dumb bitch then. :lol

Good luck teaching your retarded wife how to do anything. :toast

Mikeanaro
07-09-2015, 03:59 PM

RD2191
07-09-2015, 04:00 PM
I did nazi this coming.

romain.star
07-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Well she's a dumb bitch then. :lol

Good luck teaching your retarded wife how to do anything. :toast

she is a dumb bitch, that is correct. Not sure how you knew it though... Did you meet her already? Or do you have some sort of a sixth sense?

Anyway, you sound like a smart and nice dude. I just don't get this Latino/nazi thing

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 04:29 PM
she is a dumb bitch, that is correct. Not sure how you knew it though... Did you meet her already? Or do you have some sort of a sixth sense?

Anyway, you sound like a smart and nice dude. I just don't get this Latino/nazi thingYeah, I was there at your wedding.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/12/2691897800000578-2991767-Disabled_Andrea_Annear_45_from_Lytham_St_Annes_Lan cashire_has_di-a-76_1426173030546.jpg

There's nothing to get, you're just as fucking retarded as your retarded wife.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 04:29 PM
I did nazi this coming.:lol

romain.star
07-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I was there at your wedding.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/12/2691897800000578-2991767-Disabled_Andrea_Annear_45_from_Lytham_St_Annes_Lan cashire_has_di-a-76_1426173030546.jpg

There's nothing to get, you're just as fucking retarded as your retarded wife.

Either you have been able to find an actual picture of me and my wife during our wedding (in that case, you must work for the NSA or something because i never posted any pictures online nor do I remember a latino nazi at my wedding). Or are you using a random picture in order to make a joke (disable people = funny faces = LOL+LMAO+ROFL)

Do you want me to PM you a pic of my dumb retarded bitch and I? Would that help you make new very very funny jokes on ST?

RD2191
07-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Romain is melting down, hard. Almost as hard as chump in the photoshop thread.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Either this is actually me and my wife in this picture (in that case, you must work for the NSA or something). Or are you using a random picture in order to make a joke (disable people = funny faces = LOL+LMAO+ROFL)

Do you want me to PM you a pic of my dumb retarded bitch and I? Would that help you make new very very funny jokes on ST?Not a good idea.

I don't think he's a Nazi btw. Just kind of your run of the mill goof.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Either this is actually me and my wife in this picture (in that case, you must work for the NSA or something). Or are you using a random picture in order to make a joke (disable people = funny faces = LOL+LMAO+ROFL)

Do you want me to PM you a pic of my dumb retarded bitch and I? Would that help you make new very very funny jokes on ST?http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/12/2691897800000578-2991767-Disabled_Andrea_Annear_45_from_Lytham_St_Annes_Lan cashire_has_di-a-76_1426173030546.jpg

apalisoc_9
07-09-2015, 05:01 PM
I am praying for Parker Major injury, that's the only way the spurs can be the best team in the league.

Kawhi and Timmy were both in the meetings...SMDH player fans.

Hopefuly parker gets injured and never wear a spurs uniform ever again.

RD2191
07-09-2015, 05:02 PM
I am praying for Parker Major injury, that's the only way the spurs can be the best team in the league.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 05:08 PM

Hopefuly parker gets injured and never wear a spurs uniform ever again.Damn.

ST is unusually mean today. Good shit. :lol

K...
07-09-2015, 05:13 PM

Explain your theory here. One poster is responding aggressively with random insults the other is teasing. I'm willing to bet our French friend has a decent wife and knows better than to let a dumb baseless insult color their mood.

If you could win an argument by calling your opponents wife a retarded person id be debate champion!

romain.star

I am just fascinated by the amount of time and energy spent by you guys on this forum being total dicks. I know that it's virtual, that it's some sort of a game and most of you are normal people in real life but still... You guys delivered 24/7 all year long while I feel bored after 30 minutes of this game.

K...
Damn.

ST is unusually mean today. Good shit. :lol

It's energetic. Some people use the energy on hate others joy, that's just human nature

Perry Mason
07-09-2015, 05:15 PM

Lol the troll is back. And his gonad-lickers like burrittosupreme continue their quest to have 10,000 content-less posts.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Lol the troll is back. And his gonad-lickers like burrittosupreme continue their quest to have 10,000 content-less posts.Burritos are awesome.

apalisoc_9
07-09-2015, 05:19 PM
We all have to hope for a better year next year. Not sure why These player fans are so offended at the idea of NO MORE PARKER...

Kuumia.

spursgu
07-09-2015, 05:23 PM

That's harsh but probably a good point. The only person that can get in the way of the Spurs winning it all if he doesn't know his role.

romain.star
07-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Not a good idea.

I don't think he's a Nazi btw. Just kind of your run of the mill goof.

The pic was not taken at the wedding so that should be safe

apalisoc_9
07-09-2015, 05:32 PM
That's harsh but probably a good point. The only person that can get in the way of the Spurs winning it all if he doesn't know his role.

Yup this will be one of the biggest issues next year. If Parker think he can hoist up more than 7 shots per game, he is delusional.

And We all know he is delusional..

There is really no hope in terms of him learning a role..He will never learn a role..He's not Manu or TD.

And Injury is probably the only hope.