PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Report Duncan about to accept a $5 million deal ...

Killakobe81
07-09-2015, 11:29 AM
...while Deandre is about to get over $20 million ...

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:31 AM
...while Deandre is about to get over $20 million ...
inb4 narutoluva posts a thread where "his sources indicate duncan is about to accept a contract"

Splits
07-09-2015, 11:31 AM

MultiTroll
07-09-2015, 11:32 AM
http://www.blackfives.org/blog_pics/kobe_pouting.jpg

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Adding the $25 million he lost on the carnival Midway he's surpassed the $48.5 by a goodly measure.

AlexJones
07-09-2015, 11:37 AM

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Adding the $25 million he lost on the carnival Midway he's surpassed the $48.5 by a goodly measure.
he's got career earnings north of $235 mil... i think he's gna be ok, cub

illusioNtEk
07-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Timmy has 200 million+ chilling at his bank..... I bet Kobe feeling real stupid right now

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:43 AM
he's got career earnings north of $235 mil... i think he's gna be ok, cub

That's neither here nor there. Duncan has lost in excess of $48.5 million.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:43 AM
he could've had as much as he wanted for the past 3 years... and could have signed for much more than 5 this time around. if he's voluntarily taking these amounts, something's telling me he's doing pretty ok financially

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Timmy has 200 million+ chilling at his bank..... I bet Kobe feeling real stupid right now

Only one feeling stupid is the one that let Amy make him win his 5th twice.

Splits
07-09-2015, 11:44 AM
So the Spurs have two big men worth about $30m signed for $6.4m :lol

Suck my ass Laker fan.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:45 AM
so what? we watch basketball. we don't watch their bank accounts. do you care how much magic/bird made while playing? or that they were rivals/competitors on the court... act like somebody

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:45 AM
he could've had as much as he wanted for the past 3 years... and could have signed for much more than 5 this time around. if he's voluntarily taking these amounts, something's telling me he's doing pretty ok financially

I know, but, he didn't. He took the losses. Couple that with the lump of $25 million and Duncan is out more than $48.5 million.

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:47 AM
so what? we watch basketball. we don't watch their bank accounts. do you care how much magic/bird made while playing? or that they were rivals/competitors on the court... act like somebody

Well, bub, here, HERE, here we watch both.

& that's just the way it's gonna be. The stupid ass---lettin' somebody lift $25 million off him.

Splits
07-09-2015, 11:49 AM

It's all he has to troll with. Of course that's what he cares about, he's got nothing else. As he said the other day:

"I wish we had this, not LMA for instance, but, the opportunity that you guys have. A boundless view of the future. We only have the past."

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:49 AM
he's got a bank account sitting with more money than he would want to spend. he was asked to choose between stuffing the account further or going for another ring.

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:52 AM
he's got a bank account sitting with more money than he would want to spend. he was asked to choose between stuffing the account further or going for another ring.

That's fine, but, he's lost in excess of $48.5 million.

spurraider21
and? if you have a point, now's the time to make it. as a basketball fan who wants nothing more than to see my team win, why should i care?

Thread
It's all he has to troll with. Of course that's what he cares about, he's got nothing else. As he said the other day:

"I wish we had this, not LMA for instance, but, the opportunity that you guys have. A boundless view of the future. We only have the past."

lmcontrollinao!!!

Splits
07-09-2015, 11:53 AM

At least he isn't losing his legacy :lol

Thread
and?

...nothing. Just checkin' assholes.

Thread
At least he isn't losing his legacy :lol

I don't do legacy.

It's my religion.

Splits
07-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I don't do legacy.

It's my religion.

Well, bub, here, HERE, here we do legacy.

& that's just the way it's gonna be. The stupid ass---lettin' $48.5 million get in the way of team success and a chance at 6

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Well, bub, here, HERE, here we do legacy.

& that's just the way it's gonna be. The stupid ass---lettin' $48.5 million get in the way of team success and a chance at 6

lmemulatedao!!!

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 11:56 AM
...nothing. Just checkin' assholes.
:lol you've had to sit through this shit for 2+ years now... Swaggy P, Robert Sacre, Jordan Hill, lottery seasons... but you hang your hat on 48.5 million? LMAO

Thread
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM
:lol you've had to sit through this shit for 2+ years now... Swaggy P, Robert Sacre, Jordan Hill, lottery seasons... but you hang your hat on 48.5 million? LMAO

& the 2nd 5th, yes.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 12:00 PM
& the 2nd 5th, yes.
incredible how 48.5 is why the lakers are where they are, yet you wear it as a badge of honor.

truly incredible

Dex
07-09-2015, 12:03 PM
And Laker fan still wonders why he chose Tim over Kobe.

Thread
07-09-2015, 12:03 PM
incredible how 48.5 is why the lakers are where they are, yet you wear it as a badge of honor.

truly incredible

Because like the rape, the near divorce, the fornication twixt teammates, et al, you have equaled or eclipsed our shit. Every gd one, one after another. You crowed about the $48.5 and now with the lump loss of $25 million and all the money Duncan has handed back over you've surpassed the $48.5.

Yeah, I've pinned that badge on my chest and I ain't takin' it off for money, marbles, nor chalk.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Because like the rape, the near divorce, the fornication twixt teammates, et al, you have equaled or eclipsed our shit. Every gd one, one after another. You crowed about the $48.5 and now with the lump loss of $25 million and all the money Duncan has handed back over you've surpassed the $48.5.

Yeah, I've pinned that badge on my chest and I ain't takin' it off for money, marbles, nor chalk.
48.5 affected the product on the court Cub

Thread
07-09-2015, 12:19 PM
48.5 affected the product on the court Cub

& Duncan has exceeded that $48.5 in personal losses. I'm using it. Don't like it, lump it, go around the corner there, see it, 21? & dump it.

Aztecfan03
07-09-2015, 12:44 PM
So the Spurs have two big men worth about $30m signed for $6.4m :lol

Suck my ass Laker fan.

And the Lakers have a SG worth about $6.4m and he's making $25m

Thread
07-09-2015, 12:47 PM

...& has a 5th. Your idiot Duncan has a 2nd 5th and $25 million gone,,,gone-gone +++ the state telling him when he can see his children. Sit on that.

Buddy Mignon
07-09-2015, 02:33 PM
...& has a 5th. Your idiot Duncan has a 2nd 5th and $25 million gone,,,gone-gone +++ the state telling him when he can see his children. Sit on that.

Hooo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo... his pussy is way to tight to sit on that fat one.

Leetonidas
07-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Timmy also had a shoe deal with Nike when he first came into the league and has been with Adidas for like 12 years tbh. I'm sure that nigga is doing fine.

And once again, he didn't lose 20 million. The guy he sued convinced him to invest a couple million into his own interests and over time it was expected to have accumulated 20 million dollars. Duncan didn't even notice until he was going over his finances during his divorce so apparently money is not a big issue with him tbh

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 03:32 PM
:lmao 5 million! Holy shit!

Thread
07-09-2015, 03:35 PM

- $25 million
= -$20 million

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Mnky
07-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Timmy also had a shoe deal with Nike when he first came into the league and has been with Adidas for like 12 years tbh. I'm sure that nigga is doing fine.

And once again, he didn't lose 20 million. The guy he sued convinced him to invest a couple million into his own interests and over time it was expected to have accumulated 20 million dollars. Duncan didn't even notice until he was going over his finances during his divorce so apparently money is not a big issue with him tbh

:bobo

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 03:46 PM
- $25 million
= -$20 million

:lmao:lmao:lmao

lemarcus plzzz

Splits
07-09-2015, 03:47 PM

It'll end up being $10m actually, this is most likely Tim's last year and that 2nd year will be fully guaranteed. If it isn't his last year, they'll make it up to him with a new contract next year using the same trick.

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 03:51 PM
It'll end up being $10m actually, this is most likely Tim's last year and that 2nd year will be fully guaranteed. If it isn't his last year, they'll make it up to him with a new contract next year using the same trick.

If they respected him, they would pay him more. Giving all that money to LMA is a slap to Jim. Jim earned getting extra money, what has LMA done? Sad by the Spurs to treat Duncan like that. But then again who hasn't Cucked him these days. Anyone wanna recap? Amy, Latin bullfighter, Spurs, , money manager.

Splits
07-09-2015, 03:54 PM
If they respected him, they would pay him more. Giving all that money to LMA is a slap to Jim. Jim earned getting extra money, what has LMA done? Sad by the Spurs to treat Duncan like that. But then again who hasn't Cucked him these days. Anyone wanna recap?

Oh please. LMA wasn't going to take a meeting unless there's a max deal on the table. He's made over a quarter billion in his life, and cares more about winning and his organization than a couple extra million he'll never be able to spend.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 03:56 PM
If they respected him, they would pay him more. Giving all that money to LMA is a slap to Jim. Jim earned getting extra money, what has LMA done? Sad by the Spurs to treat Duncan like that. But then again who hasn't Cucked him these days. Anyone wanna recap? Amy, Latin bullfighter, Spurs, , money manager.
Duncan could have taken more if he wanted. he chose to take less knowing it would get LMA aboard

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh please. LMA wasn't going to take a meeting unless there's a max deal on the table. He's made over a quarter billion in his life, and cares more about winning and his organization than a couple extra million he'll never be able to spend.
Quite frankly , it's embarrassing , after all those years of service this is how he is repayed? What if lemarcus shits the bed ? How does Jim feel then?

Duncan could have taken more if he wanted. he chose to take less knowing it would get LMA aboard

He has no control, never has. Does pop make more than Jim tbh? Sad that a player like Jim is bending over in every way.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Quite frankly , it's embarrassing , after all those years of service this is how he is repayed? What if lemarcus shits the bed ? How does Jim feel then?

He has no control, never has? Does pop make more than Jim tbh?
When Duncan is included in the meetings and is taking voluntary paycuts, you know he has a lot of pull, a lot of control over what the team does.

Splits
07-09-2015, 04:04 PM

He'll be repayed in rings, which is all he cares about. First and only for a long time to six since Jordan. Meanwhile, over is destroyed franchise land, you have an entire season of losing to look forward to and no pick to show for it :lol

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 04:21 PM
When Duncan is included in the meetings and is taking voluntary paycuts, you know he has a lot of pull, a lot of control over what the team does.

I disagree, why didnt Kiwi get less money, this is how you send someone who has helped your franchise from shit to to what it is today?

He'll be repayed in rings, which is all he cares about. First and only for a long time to six since Jordan. Meanwhile, over is destroyed franchise land, you have an entire season of losing to look forward to and no pick to show for it :lol

dont get salty splits cause im droppin nukes on ya. you still my nigga

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 04:23 PM
I disagree, why didnt Kiwi get less money, this is how you send someone who has helped your franchise from shit to to what it is today?
Kawhi is 24 and coming off a rookie scale deal. Maybe when he's 36 he'll give discounts too.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Why does everyone keep,forgetting about the 1 million to the illegal alien stripper...not only was the dude fucking his wife he was dipping in the bank,account...and started his own fucking business

Clipper Nation
07-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Kirby isn't even worth 64¢, let alone $6.4 million :lol

Clipper Nation
07-09-2015, 04:44 PM
I don't do legacy.

It's my religion.
Wise move. Role players like your Bryant are incapable of "doing" legacy.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Kirby isn't even worth 64¢, let alone $6.4 million :lol

How would you like a shoe store built in that ass?

Clipper Nation
07-09-2015, 04:46 PM
How would you like a shoe store built in that ass?
You've nary room. Your Bryant has had the entire Foot Locker corporate headquarters built in his ass over the past few years.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Kirby's contract is the gift that keeps giving, tbh.

Please kirby, stay healthy next year so you can continue your slow destruction of the lolakers and force them to give you another max contract.

DarrinS
07-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Why does KirbyTard obsess about salary?

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Because what Tammy is doing is called prostitution..like Phil said..he's not winning by being a leader and playing the game the right way...instead he's hiding behind the skirts,of younger players and trying to make himself look good with all this I'm gonna take less bullshit...the,dude is a farce...and he's bad business for the league and other pplayers...he hurts the integrity of the game thats why when he loses it will be a total delight....be a man get your money and play the game the right way....all this taking a pay cut crap so people can right good articles about you is ridiculous especially considering how he still gets no respect after he wins a title...he still cant get big endorsement deals and his Jersey sales are like 10th even after winning a title..what a Joke

Thread
07-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Why does KirbyTard obsess about salary?

Same reason he obsesses over those (3) championship rings...

nD9BHImbwcQ

Spurs da champs
07-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Best center in the league the last 3 years, tbh...it's a joke to think Aron Baynes is gonna make more then Tim, buts it a testament to how much Tim wants to win, he's one of a kind.

Thread
07-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Best center in the league the last 3 years, tbh...it's a joke to think Aron Baynes is gonna make more then Tim, buts it a testament to how much Tim wants to win, he's one of a kind.

Ring chaser---whether it's the sphincter ring, or, NBA. That's Tim Duncan.

buttsR4rebounding
07-09-2015, 05:41 PM

Typical Los Angelino. Focus on what you don't have even when what you have is fantastic. Take a Laker fan...Live in an area with some of the best weather in the world, yet still focus on not having a playoff level NBA team...

RGMCSE
07-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Damn thread trolling the fuck outta the dumbasses in here. As a diehard Spurs fan I give two shits about these assholes financial situation. They aren't helping my family or paying my bills. Just make the fucking ball I the basket. That's all I fucking care about. Ftl!

Thread
07-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Damn thread trolling the fuck outta the dumbasses in here. As a diehard Spurs fan I give two shits about these assholes financial situation. They aren't helping my family or paying my bills. Just make the fucking ball I the basket. That's all I fucking care about. Ftl!

They're right to feel put upon. They're cheering for an asshole who lost $25 million. Don't you know, it's indefensible.

ohmwrecker
07-09-2015, 07:13 PM
lol no one wants to play with Kobe.

Mark Celibate
07-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Michael Finley played for them Spurs for about only 2m/yr, while receiving around 16m a year from them Mavs :lol

Slutter McGee
07-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Someday I am going to teach you stupid fucks about indifference curves and the declining marginal utility of additional dollars.

Slutter McGee

Pelicans78
07-10-2015, 05:54 AM
This deal is crazy considering Duncan last season was worth around 14-15 million based on his production which becomes 16-17 million on this year's cap. Ridiculous.

I can understand DWest making the minimum since he was an average player at best last year, but Duncan still plays close to an elite level including better than the guy 9 year's younger who just got 20+ million per season on his team.

Reck
07-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Jesus H. Christ lakerfans. This is what's come down to? Talking about people's money?

Absolutely have no ammunition left do you?

a joke franchise with a joke fan base. Disgraceful fucks, you.

Mark Celibate
07-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Winning a 6th ring (or maybe even a 7th as well) is worth all the money he gives up, tbh.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-10-2015, 08:01 AM
I know, but, he didn't. He took the losses. Couple that with the lump of $25 million and Duncan is out more than $48.5 million.

For one, Duncan will recoup his assets when the Gov't seizes all the assets from his Financial Advisor. It's very hard to hide assets nowadays. And the guy is going to jail for 10 to 15 years. Was it worth it.

Yes, Gov't will also probably give Duncan a sizeable chunk back as a bailout. There is a reason he isn't sweating it. He will probably get back close to 70 to 80% back what he lost.

unleashbaynes
07-10-2015, 08:20 AM
:lol gotta love how the concept of not being a team killing selfish piece of shit is lost on Laker fans

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Winning a 6th ring (or maybe even a 7th as well) is worth all the money he gives up, tbh.

Why? Winning a ring is only good if you know how to market / capitalize off it...to boost your earning potential...this nigga apparently has no clue what that means..he wins a title and follows that up with no endorsements..he wins a title and his jersey sales plummett..he wins a and the only ones to slurp his gay Dick are shills at ESPN and Spur fan....

Mark Celibate
07-10-2015, 09:54 AM
So you think it good move to sell your championship ring for money, like MWP did? Duncan doesn't spend his money lavishly like most niggas do, so he doesn't really need to exploit every possible resource to make money imho. On the other hand, a stupid nigga would go broke anyway no matter how much $ he's earned as a player.

dg7md
07-10-2015, 10:03 AM
This deal is crazy considering Duncan last season was worth around 14-15 million based on his production which becomes 16-17 million on this year's cap. Ridiculous.

I can understand DWest making the minimum since he was an average player at best last year, but Duncan still plays close to an elite level including better than the guy 9 year's younger who just got 20+ million per season on his team.

It's impressive, impeccable, even. He's definitely worth more, but he wants to win a 6th more than have more money.

He will never see a player like Tim ever again.

hehateme
07-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Because what Tammy is doing is called prostitution..like Phil said..he's not winning by being a leader and playing the game the right way...instead he's hiding behind the skirts,of younger players and trying to make himself look good with all this I'm gonna take less bullshit...the,dude is a farce...and he's bad business for the league and other pplayers...he hurts the integrity of the game thats why when he loses it will be a total delight....be a man get your money and play the game the right way....all this taking a pay cut crap so people can right good articles about you is ridiculous especially considering how he still gets no respect after he wins a title...he still cant get big endorsement deals and his Jersey sales are like 10th even after winning a title..what a Joke

Duncan did it to fuck over the league (Bron) and win another ship...meanwhile kobe just fucks over the lakers and fans while nary blinking twice.

SpursBig3s
07-10-2015, 02:24 PM
You know Laker fans have hit rock bottom, the lowest of lows, when all they have to flame about is Duncan's bank account. My oh my have the times changed

ezau
07-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Laker fans so mad :lol Anyway, Spurs will hire Duncan as Assistant Video Editor for 15 mil/year when he retires in a year or two.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:03 AM
Duncan excepting small peanuts to win is just unprecedented. So many has been running for the cash grab putting burdens on the team. Then looking sideways at the chumps left over. Let me show you how to ship...

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:08 AM