PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: I never believed Jordan would sign with the Mavs

Ignignokt
07-09-2015, 12:52 PM
It doesn't make sense, especially considering the insincere promise that Jordan would be the "franchise player". Cuban truly fucked it up. He should have given him a more realistic vision that he was going to be a foundation piece along a future free agent they were planning on signing next year. Instead, Cuban fed him a bullshit line that was aimed at his ego, but since Jordan is well aware of his shortfalls and is super insecure, he questioned Cuban's intentions and then looked at the Mav's current situation. It didn't look feasible, and he'd rather stay with his basketball family.

The Mav fans dont deserve it, but Cuban does. Honestly, Dirk should have been traded right away to the Hawks or Cleveland, and the mav's should have been in rebuilding mode. After the Rondo debacle, that should have raised questions on the Mav's franchise building strategy.

Massive changes are needed.

Thread
07-09-2015, 01:05 PM
That's like blaming JFK for getting his head blown off.

baseline bum
07-09-2015, 01:06 PM

I blame Jackie.

SupremeGuy
07-09-2015, 01:09 PM
That's like blaming JFK for getting his head blown off.:lol

Blake
07-09-2015, 02:02 PM

Starts with det owner who's filming Shark Tank instead of meeting with free agents

Ignignokt
07-09-2015, 02:05 PM

Ofcourse right? Assasinations and NBA FA trades are alike.

Thread
07-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Ofcourse right? Assasinations and NBA FA trades are alike.

My tongue was firmly in cheek, Iggy.

Ignignokt
07-09-2015, 02:20 PM

I'll have to take your word on it. Although, the past postings in regards to the signing have left me impressed that you think Mark Cuban got strung out, and he needs to relax and reasses what to do next. I think it goes way beyond that. If he had to lie to DeAndre Jordan to make him sign by telling him he was going to be the "franchise guy", there lies the problem.

m>s
07-09-2015, 02:21 PM
But op were you surprised to hear that blames wofe had narrowed down her choices to the Bulls and the bucks??

Blake
07-09-2015, 02:58 PM
But op were you surprised to hear that blames wofe had narrowed down her choices to the Bulls and the bucks??

Gtown I think ms is trying to ask you something but some of that isn't English so I'm not sure

m>s
07-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Rofl blakes wife*

Ignignokt
07-09-2015, 03:49 PM
M>S must have been eatin det Chipotle burrito on lunch break and using his iphone voice texting at the same time lol!

Ignignokt
07-09-2015, 03:50 PM

Your tongue has been firmly in Kori's cheeks.

Mark Celibate
07-09-2015, 08:52 PM
It doesn't make sense, especially considering the insincere promise that Jordan would be the "franchise player". Cuban truly fucked it up. He should have given him a more realistic vision that he was going to be a foundation piece along a future free agent they were planning on signing next year. Instead, Cuban fed him a bullshit line that was aimed at his ego, but since Jordan is well aware of his shortfalls and is super insecure, he questioned Cuban's intentions and then looked at the Mav's current situation. It didn't look feasible, and he'd rather stay with his basketball family.

The Mav fans dont deserve it, but Cuban does. Honestly, Dirk should have been traded right away to the Hawks or Cleveland, and the mav's should have been in rebuilding mode. After the Rondo debacle, that should have raised questions on the Mav's franchise building strategy.

Not Cuban's fault either. Son of a bitch is gullible, which is no surprise though knowing that he has a brain the size of an egg. Cuban might have printed a fallacious unrealistic image to him during their initial interview, which the Monkey believed and then he gave Cuban a verbal agreement. But the Clippers organization counter-acted, and fuck knows what the fuckers said and promised to him last night in his monkey house. The fuckers knew the Monkey would probably change his mind again if hearing any words from Cuban last night so they asked him to turn off his phone. It's the capriciousness and the stupidity of the Monkey that brewed such an unfunny joke, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2015, 08:56 PM
reading parsons response feeling disrespected....lmao didnt u get fat after a ur max contract and he has the nerve to complain?