PDA

View Full Version : Daesh (ISIS) is an American/Zionist ploy against Iran

Ghazi
07-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Do not for a second think America wants Daesh gone.. they dont. for almost 2 decades ever since the neocons had power the Americans had plans and ideas to sow discord in Syria as to weaken Hezbollah and Iran. Bolstering Sunni extremists to undermine Iran was adopted as a part of Bush strategy. The monster that has unfolded today taking control of large parts of Syria and Iraq has done so with American training and American weapons. Even American military bases in Qatar were used for training "moderate rebels". At times America would supply "moderates", just so they could turn around and sell the weapons to Daesh. Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the US are complicit in the crimes of Daesh and deserve a majority of the blame. Such a group cannot succeed and conquest without powerful backers. The broader plan is to weaken Iran by destabilizing its allies in Iraq and Syria.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Must be something in the water over at the American Airlines center.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Must be something in the water over at the American Airlines center.

lol or maybe Mavsfan can see through the holohoax propaganda

Ginobilly
07-11-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm confused......So, who really is the enemy in this world that's trying to take away rights and break up the traditional family unit?

LnGrrrR
07-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Uhmm no. I've got first hand knowledge that we're blowing these guys up pretty regularly. (Or at least, people we assume are ISIS...) Now, we are complicit in their training, etc etc, but I'd chalk that up to good ol' stupidity, ignorance and lack of foresight.

Ginobilly
07-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Uhmm no. I've got first hand knowledge that we're blowing these guys up pretty regularly. (Or at least, people we assume are ISIS...) Now, we are complicit in their training, etc etc, but I'd chalk that up to good ol' stupidity, ignorance and lack of foresight.

But why do you actually care what these faggets do in their countries? I'm sick and tired about my country being the world and moral police of the world and wasting money on people that are never going to get it. Stop training these dudes. Stop giving them guns. Stop the violence. Let them kill each other off(Jews and Muslims: go for it; the world doesn't care about you fools, but stop using Christians for your battles. Jews, Be real men and fight your own battles). America stop being pendejos and cucks and don't import these people. Secure the border. Throw all the Zionist fucks outta of our country.

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Grunts don't get to see the full picture. Of course that's what it looks like to you. We blow them up in Iraq and arm them in Syria.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 02:56 PM
USA will blow up and kill some DAESH here and there, but ultimately USA and its allies are the root of the funding/weaponry of this terrorist group. The only ones really fighting DAeSH are the axis of Hezbollah/Iran/Syria... USA is just song and dance for the most part. If the most powerful Air Force in the world was actually pummeling you for a year, why are they still making territorial gains? It's clear that USA and Israel want Assad out in Syria, and DAESH presents the best opportunity for that to happen. Again, in imperialism... wins and losses are not measured in lives, but rather in geostrategic goals, profit, etc.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 03:04 PM
The benefit to the US of Assad falling is the potential of a Zionist/Turkish client state being installed in Syria, which would pose a threat to the ability of Iran to project power in the region through Hezbollah and hurt its ability to export weapons to Hezbollah. Ultimately this is the role of DAESH, to wipe out Assad and try to topple Iran in the long term (not themselves, but pave the way for Zionists)... or at the very least, withhold a stalemate that will exhaust Syrian and Iranian resources in trying to fend off DAESH. As far as idealogy, DAESH and Iran are mortal enemies... but Iran is too strong to be invaded by DAESH itself, and its security at the Iraqi border is extremely tight... rather they have activated Hezbollah to fight DAESH in Syria and Iraq as well as sending some advisors... Indeed, this US made monster does present a future challenge for Iran.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Another subject that is criminally underreported by the American media right now is the US supported Saudi bombing of Yemen which has killed over 2,500 people and is now causing a humanitarian disaster. It was shameful that on the first day of the attacks Obama announced US would provide support as far as logistics and intelligence. I think this was a huge blow to American credibility around the world when they agreed to support the fanatical Wahhabists on this subject. What's funny is DAESH would later lay claim to some suicide bombs inside Yemen in Shiite mosques, as if the air strikes of the Saudis are softening up the interior for DAESH. but the Houthis have withstood this genocidal bombardment by the Saudis, by the grace of Allah. the Saudis, who had no reputation to begin with due to their human rights record (100 beheadings this year), intricate ties to Al Quada/DAESH, and checkbook diplomacy, are now more disgraced than ever.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 03:08 PM
That America is allied with Saudi Arabia and Israel, due to their business interests and indebtedness to Zionist/Arab capitalists, is a source of disgrace for the American government in regard to the foreign policy.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 03:10 PM
ISIS sells $2 million in oil a day to Turkey, its a known fact that "moderate" rebels (future DAESH) have been trained at American military bases in Qatar. DAESH is parading around with US weapons, that it bought from the moderate rebels that the Americans sold it to. these rebels would get texts from the Americans and go pick up weapons on the Turkish border. The rise of DAESH in the last 2-3 years is due to their increased financing/weaponry, and this $ comes from Zionists and Arabs/Americans. Their mother is Al Quada, who has well-known connections with the CIA. Indeed, the CIA is the father of the modern day Middle Eastern dilemma.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 03:13 PM
But why do you actually care what these faggets do in their countries? I'm sick and tired about my country being the world and moral police of the world and wasting money on people that are never going to get it. Stop training these dudes. Stop giving them guns. Stop the violence. Let them kill each other off(Jews and Muslims: go for it; the world doesn't care about you fools, but stop using Christians for your battles. Jews, Be real men and fight your own battles). America stop being pendejos and cucks and don't import these people. Secure the border. Throw all the Zionist fucks outta of our country.

Business and economic interests and geostrategic factors as well. Europeans have been meddling in the regions affairs since the 18th centuries... with the discovery of oil, it became a completely different ball game though. Middle East is an extremely sensitive region politically and economically...

Ginobilly
07-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Business and economic interests and geostrategic factors as well. Europeans have been meddling in the regions affairs since the 18th centuries... with the discovery of oil, it became a completely different ball game though. Middle East is an extremely sensitive region politically and economically...

Does the world really need to keep sucking off the earth dry out of it's blood?( oil is the earths blood in a filosophical, theological kinda way). Therefore common sense should tell you that it's not in the Earth's best interest to keep on the doing that( which is in the best interest of men because the Earth is our Father). You know how much oil I get out of my bong at the end of the month...:hat

LnGrrrR
07-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Grunts don't get to see the full picture. Of course that's what it looks like to you. We blow them up in Iraq and arm them in Syria.

Curious what you define "grunt" as. Is it a certain rank? What % of the military are actually "in" on it? And why would we blow them up in Iraq if we wanted them to win?

LnGrrrR
07-11-2015, 04:00 PM
USA will blow up and kill some DAESH here and there, but ultimately USA and its allies are the root of the funding/weaponry of this terrorist group. The only ones really fighting DAeSH are the axis of Hezbollah/Iran/Syria... USA is just song and dance for the most part. If the most powerful Air Force in the world was actually pummeling you for a year, why are they still making territorial gains? It's clear that USA and Israel want Assad out in Syria, and DAESH presents the best opportunity for that to happen. Again, in imperialism... wins and losses are not measured in lives, but rather in geostrategic goals, profit, etc.

Most of the territorial gains of the past half-year have been in scrub land. And of course, we can't just bomb wholesale. We have targeted strikes according to ROE. If we wanted war in Syria, why not just say, "Hey, there's ISIS in Syria, they're responsible" and just bomb them directly?

LnGrrrR
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM
And yes, I agree with your larger point that being friends with Saudi is hypocritical as all heck, and yes I also think we should invest much more in renewable energy. Heck, you know how much sun hits us in Kuwait? And yet, no solar. Stupid as heck. We should have solar powering a lot of our deployable equipment packages. Maybe the tech isn't there right now, but what about a future where tents could be lined with solar cells, powering the AC units that cool them down? Maybe a pipe dream, maybe not. Better than utilizing gas...

m>s
07-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Curious what you define "grunt" as. Is it a certain rank? What % of the military are actually "in" on it? And why would we blow them up in Iraq if we wanted them to win?
You'd have to ask commander netanyahu

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2015, 05:28 PM

Someone who has actually been downrange doesn't know as much as the stormfront brigade. Isn't it obvious?

m>s
07-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Most of the territorial gains of the past half-year have been in scrub land. And of course, we can't just bomb wholesale. We have targeted strikes according to ROE. If we wanted war in Syria, why not just say, "Hey, there's ISIS in Syria, they're responsible" and just bomb them directly?
They already tried that by saying Assad was using chemical weapons, no one bought it and then Russia stepped in and whipped out their Dick and it was bigger so you backed down.

m>s
07-11-2015, 05:32 PM
You don't want them to win you just want them to wreak havoc and take out Assad the lion

Will Hunting
07-11-2015, 08:20 PM
ISIS has "CIA creation gone awry" written all over it, a la the Taliban.

Why would the US arm ISIS in Syria and fight ISIS in Iraq? Simple. As m>s already said, Assad is an ally to Russia. The US has demonstrated in countless instances since WWII that it'll side with whoever is fighting Russia or fighting a Russian ally, no matter how stupid that is strategically, just so the US can make Russia look weak and thump its chest. Meanwhile, the US can't let Iraq become an example of failed nation building (even though it is), so naturally the US isn't gonna let a guerilla army overrun Iraq.

Will Hunting
07-11-2015, 08:21 PM

Brilliant approach. Droning/bombing one potential terrorist threat at a time. That's really improved our relations in the middle east the last 20 years.

Ghazi
07-11-2015, 10:23 PM
eB1VTKvfpmM

angrydude
07-12-2015, 12:14 AM
ISIS has "CIA creation gone awry" written all over it, a la the Taliban.

And here's the official government memo to prove it.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

LnGrrrR
07-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Brilliant approach. Droning/bombing one potential terrorist threat at a time. That's really improved our relations in the middle east the last 20 years.

If you note, I did say "stupidity" is one of the causes. The idea that we're not "really fighting" Daesh is misguided, in my mind. What would it take to "really fight" them? How would you classify that? We've already dropped a ton of ordnance on them... just look up Operation Inherent Resolve statistics. http://www.defense.gov/home/features/2014/0814_iraq/ Wouldn't it be much easier to make up a story about ISIS doing bad stuff in Syria, and just attack them directly?

pgardn
07-13-2015, 06:50 AM
So we have this much foresight to control the region?

And we get no surprises, things just go our way...

I think the U.S. And Israel are given far too much credit in their ability to manipulate events. But this is what all conspiracy, big bad enemy paranoia will result in... Posters who invent an evil cunning enemy to satisfy their personal boogie man. What's amusing to me is the enemy can be so fearsome and ruthless, or bumbling and incompetent, depending on the current mood of the poster. Watch out! Jew in the closet or under your bed.

Nero5
07-13-2015, 08:14 AM
I think the U.S. And Israel are given far too much credit in their ability to manipulate events. But this is what all conspiracy, big bad enemy paranoia will result in... Posters who invent an evil cunning enemy to satisfy their personal boogie man. What's amusing to me is the enemy can be so fearsome and ruthless, or bumbling and incompetent, depending on the current mood of the poster. Watch out! Jew in the closet or under your bed.

Intellectual cowardice.
The thought experiment is simple: were there a switch that could change one element of the situation, would it solve the problem. In this case, there is a switch on your desk and you flick it as Israel becomes a Muslim country overnight, will it solve middle east conflict? No generally it would not if the level of conflict between different muslim groups is anything to go by. Out Iranian Govt friend is a clear and shining example of the issue and Dirk/MS are the opposite sides of the same coin. Willful ignorance precludes reason and facts in preference to certainty. If you have little to strive with, you hope for certainty in something.

boutons_deux
07-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Repugs invading Iraq for oil was really meant to destabilize the M/E into a shithole so Saddam's Baathist Sunni generals, all fired by the brilliant Bremer, could create ISIS and attack Iraq,Syria, and Iran?

:lol

Will Hunting
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
So we have this much foresight to control the region?

And we get no surprises, things just go our way...

I am Jewish, so I'm not sure how my beliefs regarding ISIS have anything to do with a paranoia about Jews.

Also, I'm not sure about other posters, but I'm not giving the US or Israel any credit in manipulating events. Maybe I didn't make it clear, but what I'm saying is that the US creating/assisting ISIS in Syria with the hope of weakening Assad/Russia was a stupid approach that didn't even take into account the possibility of ISIS spreading to other countries, like Iraq, where we didn't want a guerilla army destabilizing the region. In essence, it was general sloppiness that caused ISIS and let it get out of control.

boutons_deux
07-13-2015, 06:48 PM
"Iraq, where we didn't want a guerilla army destabilizing the region. In essence, it was general sloppiness that caused ISIS and let it get out of control."

Iraq was already, thanks to Repugs, destabilized w/o ISIS

sloppiness? :lol Repugs invading Iraq for oil wasn't sloppiness, it was corporate predation and greed.

pgardn
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
I am Jewish, so I'm not sure how my beliefs regarding ISIS have anything to do with a paranoia about Jews.

Also, I'm not sure about other posters, but I'm not giving the US or Israel any credit in manipulating events. Maybe I didn't make it clear, but what I'm saying is that the US creating/assisting ISIS in Syria with the hope of weakening Assad/Russia was a stupid approach that didn't even take into account the possibility of ISIS spreading to other countries, like Iraq, where we didn't want a guerilla army destabilizing the region. In essence, it was general sloppiness that caused ISIS and let it get out of control.

I got no problem with the above.

The comment about The Jewish paranoia was directed at our resident Nazis and Antisemites.
Actually none of what I wrote was directed at your post.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Intellectual cowardice.
The thought experiment is simple: were there a switch that could change one element of the situation, would it solve the problem. In this case, there is a switch on your desk and you flick it as Israel becomes a Muslim country overnight, will it solve middle east conflict? No generally it would not if the level of conflict between different muslim groups is anything to go by. Out Iranian Govt friend is a clear and shining example of the issue and Dirk/MS are the opposite sides of the same coin. Willful ignorance precludes reason and facts in preference to certainty. If you have little to strive with, you hope for certainty in something.

http://i.imgur.com/mppWWGJ.jpg

Nero5
07-14-2015, 05:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mppWWGJ.jpg

How MARVELOUS!
Dirk has in one metaphorical grunt beautifully illustrated the point I was making.
You see Dick is willfully ignorant of the tool he uses to try an insult. 'Kike' is a word that actually means 'circle' ... but how does 'circle' insult anybody you might ask? Well it was a term used by Jews to belittle other Jews immigrating to the USA, who were unable, like the majority of the population it must be said, to read and write well. So when they had to sign their name they made a circle as their mark ... hence Kike meant 'circle maker'. Of course the real insult, such as it was, was that the person was ignorant and/or illiterate. Hence illustrating the beautiful irony of MS and Dirk's use of the term. They think of it as a deadly insult to Jews, yet they use a Jewish term meaning illiterate ignorance whilst being 'illiterately' ignorant of it's meaning!
Of course with any irony comes a deeper, tragic element. For Dirk and MS it is a personal one, for they are trapped. Not as you might think by big black, Jewish Amazonian's want to laugh at their manhood and pimply white asses. No MS and Dick are trapped by their own fears. They live in the perhaps most prosperous country in the world, with education a plenty, liberty in the streets and free libraries, things that most of the world clamors to move to the USA to use. But instead of living a life of mental growth, both prefer a sniveling intellectual self fellatio fed by the regurgitated of video's on youtube. I prefer the rantings of our Iranian visitor, his position is abundantly understandable, though tragic in it's form. MS and Dirk though, well how laughable a pair to continue to remain ignorant of the words they use.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Cool story bro, you seem to know a lot about the jews and jewish history. Maybe you can tell me why so many jews look like rats? Is it the 1000s of years of inbreeding or are you really more closely related to rodents than humans like n!ggers are to chimps?

http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/nba/img24545099.jpg (http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/nba/img24545099.jpg)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9umjc28iT1qd2nh7o1_400.jpghttp://coolspotters.com/files/photos/105375/adam-sandler-profile.jpg

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/08/03/waxman.jpghttp://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/tamar-jacoby-immigration-1.jpg

Nero5
07-18-2015, 05:47 AM
LOL! not really raising the bar are you, but then it's pretty low.
I'm not Jewish so I give no weight to your visions.
But I do enjoy the fact that you are trying SO hard.
Anyway when I think of you I see:
http://powerofthegene.com/joomla/images/casie%20dresie.jpg

Pelicans78
07-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Another subject that is criminally underreported by the American media right now is the US supported Saudi bombing of Yemen which has killed over 2,500 people and is now causing a humanitarian disaster. It was shameful that on the first day of the attacks Obama announced US would provide support as far as logistics and intelligence. I think this was a huge blow to American credibility around the world when they agreed to support the fanatical Wahhabists on this subject. What's funny is DAESH would later lay claim to some suicide bombs inside Yemen in Shiite mosques, as if the air strikes of the Saudis are softening up the interior for DAESH. but the Houthis have withstood this genocidal bombardment by the Saudis, by the grace of Allah. the Saudis, who had no reputation to begin with due to their human rights record (100 beheadings this year), intricate ties to Al Quada/DAESH, and checkbook diplomacy, are now more disgraced than ever.

The Saudis asked the strongest Sunni military (Pakistan) to send their forces into Yemen, but the Pakistani parliament vetoed it.

Splits
07-18-2015, 02:22 PM
There's a tiny IS group (Omar Brigades) in Gaza which Israel has aligned with in order to overthrow Hamas. They fire a couple bottle rockets into the desert, and Israel responds by bombing Hamas targets. Pretty sick.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.659932

Nero5
07-19-2015, 08:46 AM
I read the article and followed up on Aljazeera reports of the Omar Brigades. Read the New York Times and Times reports that mention them. None of which mention your idea of collusion, do you have any supporting information?

Splits
07-19-2015, 08:51 AM
I read the article and followed up on Aljazeera reports of the Omar Brigades. Read the New York Times and Times reports that mention them. None of which mention your idea of collusion, do you have any supporting information?

A Salafist group calling itself the Omar Brigades, which identifies with ISIS, claimed responsibility for the rocket fire on Twitter later Saturday night. The group said it would not abide by an informal truce agreed between Hamas and Israel after last summer's 50-day Gaza war

Israeli defense officials believe that the rocket fire was the result of internal strife between Hamas and a Salafist group. After the rocket fire, Israel Air Force jets struck three Hamas targets in the Strip.

Nero5
07-19-2015, 11:34 PM
No suggestion of collusion there at all. Quite the reverse in fact.

Nero5
07-20-2015, 07:10 PM
So you are suggesting that the OB are separate from Hamas and should be bombed separate if they transgress? Yet Hamas are claim to have complete control over Gaza and claim to be the 'government' of the area.