PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: If You're Willing To Buy Another Man A Condo I Wonder How Much He Took You For

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Just saying.....we're looking at this thing all wrong....if an illegal alien mexican stripper can get a gym out of you....I wonder how much you've given up in hush lover money over the years...A condo is a nice grip..I bet that dude is rollin is free dough....

Thread
07-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Probably a fortune, a small one, but, a fortune nonetheless.

And can you image poor Amy having to listen to those two goin' at it asses & elbows thru the wall? Then have to clean the sheets full of do-do & popper stains?

She deserved the half she finally got + that gym.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 07:05 PM

And can you image poor Amy having to listen to those two goin' at it asses & elbows thru the wall? Then have to clean the sheets full of do-do & popper stains?

Disguting...I fucked a white chic in the ass last week and pulled out with shit all over the condom...i paused because of the smell and she tried to grab some baby wipes..I wasnt mad at her or nothing but I told her its best we showered together before we continued....she was cool and I gave her a lesson on how to properly prepare for me going in her ass next time....

Mitch
07-09-2015, 07:10 PM

She needed that gym to take out her sexual frustration from being married to a gay man.

Biernutz
07-09-2015, 07:24 PM
..I think i'll start another of the #879 Tim and Amy threads already. That will take everyone's
mind off how crappy the Lakers are again this year.....

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 07:26 PM
lakerfan still not allowed to talk about basketball

life is good

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Disguting...I fucked a white chic in the ass last week and pulled out with shit all over the condom...i paused because of the smell and she tried to grab some baby wipes..I wasnt mad at her or nothing but I told her its best we showered together before we continued....she was cool and I gave her a lesson on how to properly prepare for me going in her ass next time....

Yeah, but, that's natural. A wife (Amy) should not be listening to her husband and another man having anal intercourse. And she shouldn't have to do that laundry. And the maid shouldn't do it either. Let Duncan & his partner do it together. By God, then they wouldn't have fuckin' onions every gd meal.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Yeah, but, that's natural. A wife (Amy) should not be listening to her husband and another man having anal intercourse. And she shouldn't have to do that laundry. And the maid shouldn't do it either. Let Duncan & his partner do it together. By God, then they wouldn't have fuckin' onions every gd meal.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:33 PM
She needed that gym to take out her sexual frustration from being married to a gay man.

She must have been a freakin' dynamo. I've never had that. I've always had to cajole and beg for the puss. I wouldn't know what to do at an initial "yes." I'd probably have a fuckin' stroke and what's left of my manhood would be gone. gone gone.

Can ya imagine Amy on top, ridin' high & wide fresh from the condo? Angry, moist, fertile, hairy, angry, white, angry, fresh,,,my God, Mitch.

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:35 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

They don't give a fuck. Amy prepares dinner. "C'mon boys, time to eat." She hides the onions. "Where's the onions?" In unison. "We're out." --- "That's okay, I brought my own." In unison.

Biernutz
07-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Tim and Amy ....Tim and Amy .....AAAAK......AAAAK

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/bag_zps1df11680.jpg

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:37 PM

I'm in love, Nutzy. Give a senior a break.

Biernutz
07-09-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm in love, Nutzy. Give a senior a break.

Thread your better than that Tim and Amy crap....

Mitch
07-09-2015, 07:42 PM
She must have been a freakin' dynamo. I've never had that. I've always had to cajole and beg for the puss. I wouldn't know what to do at an initial "yes." I'd probably have a fuckin' stroke and what's left of my manhood would be gone. gone gone.

Can ya imagine Amy on top, ridin' high & wide fresh from the condo? Angry, moist, fertile, hairy, angry, white, angry, fresh,,,my God, Mitch.

She must have made her boy toy wetter than when he came to this country on a raft.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2015, 07:58 PM
She must have made her boy toy wetter than when he came to this country on a raft.

Can you imagine what those first conversations were like...and he was saying to himself while the Spurs were on TV playing: "Dam I'm fucking the city icons wife. Wow I'm a real fucking player. I'm fucking this rich niggas wife."

Then it dawned on him..well shit since I'm banging the shit outta her might as well dip into that niggas bank account and pull out a cool Milli.....

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Thread your better than that Tim and Amy crap....

...I know, I missed my nap.

Thread
07-09-2015, 08:00 PM

I bet it's a big fuckin' raft too, Mitch.

DarrinS
07-09-2015, 08:03 PM

:lmao

Thread
07-09-2015, 08:04 PM
:lmao

Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious. Fuck it, I'm goin' down for a late snooze.

roninenix
07-09-2015, 08:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RgTom8u.jpg

Mitch
07-09-2015, 08:11 PM

Bet when Amy took off her panties and that bush popped out this played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Biernutz
07-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious. Fuck it, I'm goin' down for a late snooze.

I mean it thread.....Koolaid ,mitch, Buddy M, has only one line of crap that they repeat over and over.
..your better than that...true.....

Splits
07-09-2015, 08:40 PM
I mean it thread.....Koolaid ,mitch, Buddy M, has only one line of crap that they repeat over and over.

Don't lump Mitch into it, he's actually somewhat grounded in reality. Not like Naruto or Capri, they've gone full retard since LMA announced.

LkrFan
07-09-2015, 08:43 PM

She deserved the half she finally got + that gym.:rollin :lmao :rollin

Thread
07-09-2015, 09:56 PM

No. It's never been me. Sure, I'll stand the loss, but, only because I prepared myself ahead of time, entertained, imagined, examined (it). I'm an old wart, who worries, a.k.a. a worry wart. Luva & Kool? I've never seen them worry. Ever. They just face it & take it. Then come out swinging. That's why they're our Leader & our #1 respectively.

Me? It's never been me.

Luva

Kool Aid Man

whitemamba
07-09-2015, 10:41 PM

:lol damn

Ignignokt
07-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Didn't a tape of Kobe and Magic Scrohnson's kid surface.

Otherwise known as The TapePERIOD