PDA

View Full Version : Russia presents an official "Straight Pride Flag" to the world (pic)

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 05:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJaiLKOWUAAZ02n.jpg

http://europe.newsweek.com/putins-party-unveils-russian-anti-gay-response-same-sex-marriage-330013

Republicans choosing money over culture by being against Russia. Money won't save you from Gay Keshawnstein

admiralsnackbar
07-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Considering Russia doesn't really have the US' (or Western Europe's) best interests in mind, rejects most of our individualistic constitutional rights and ideals (read Putin's Russia by Anna Politkovskaya for a great portrait of the early-middle stage of the Putin presidency. Also read about how she is one of hundreds of inconvenient political journalists who have been found murdered under suspicious circumstances), and is essentially a failed state run by a network of military cronies and petrochem oligarchs; being against (or at least leery of) Russia probably isn't the worst bipartisan position our government or our NATO partners can have. That said, it's hard not to admire Putin's excellent strategic and PR acumen -- can't think of another national leader with more or better game. Advantages of psychopathy, I guess. What's Gay Keshawnstein, anyway? And why does anybody need to be saved from it?

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Considering Russia doesn't really have the US' (or Western Europe's) best interests in mind, rejects most of our individualistic constitutional rights and ideals (read Putin's Russia by Anna Politkovskaya for a great portrait of the early-middle stage of the Putin presidency. Also read about how she is one of hundreds of inconvenient political journalists who have been found murdered under suspicious circumstances), and is essentially a failed state run by a network of military cronies and petrochem oligarchs; being against (or at least leery of) Russia probably isn't the worst bipartisan position our government or our NATO partners can have. That said, it's hard not to admire Putin's excellent strategic and PR acumen -- can't think of another national leader with more or better game. Advantages of psychopathy, I guess. What's Gay Keshawnstein, anyway? And why does anybody need to be saved from it?
Gay keshawnstein = gay black jew

admiralsnackbar
07-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Gay keshawnstein = gay black jew Ah. Honest question: if ethnicities, religions, sexual-orientations, and ideas different than your own frustrate you enough to thematically define your posting, why do you bother living here, dude? The US is constitutionally designed to irritate the shit out of you, isn't it? Have you ever considered maybe trying something that works better for you? There are plenty of predominantly Caucasian, homophobic, selectively xeno/ethnophobic authoritarian countries that would welcome a sympathetic American expat. Many of the Eastern-most Slavic countries, for example. Any savings you have would probably have 3-10 times the buying power there, and there's all kinds of solid corporate work for native English speakers. Girls are smoking-hot, too. Just sayin', chief.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2015, 08:32 PM
OP scurred.

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Ah. Honest question: if ethnicities, religions, sexual-orientations, and ideas different than your own frustrate you enough to thematically define your posting, why do you bother living here, dude? The US is constitutionally designed to irritate the shit out of you, isn't it? Have you ever considered maybe trying something that works better for you? There are plenty of predominantly Caucasian, homophobic, selectively xeno/ethnophobic authoritarian countries that would welcome a sympathetic American expat. Many of the Eastern-most Slavic countries, for example. Any savings you have would probably have 3-10 times the buying power there, and there's all kinds of solid corporate work for native English speakers. Girls are smoking-hot, too. Just sayin', chief.
You are spot on. My sister moved to Germany 4 years ago. I am in the process of doing the same with language requirements. Having grown up in So-Cal, an area with 95% White [especially the same language] would not suite me over the long haul [until I am ready to have a family]. Which is why Berlin [most diverse city in Central/Eastern Europe] is so exciting. But my dream is to come full circle and raise a family in Poland. @ 31 years old I still have time but it needs to occur before I am 35 for optimal opportunities

This has created a bit of strain on my friendships. Only a couple of my friends have stepped foot outside North America and those guys have solid careers in law & business [so immigrating will never be an option for them]. The rest have never been and I doubt they will in the next 10 years. Sometimes I'm jealous of their ignorance. It brings me back to my perspective before I traveled [and witnessed economic improvement overseas]. It was a simpler time where growing old in the USA was the only option. But now in a way I am trapped between 2 cultures. Neither is "ideal" but I can't ignore the feeling I get overseas and more importantly the growing feeling of disappointment when I land in Los Angeles. So I have toned down my opinions to friends. I made my point and they can keep thinking "San Diego is one of the greatest cities in the World bro!"

Ironically there was a racist guy in our 4th of July group [we had many Asians but no Blacks or Browns in the group]. He said his family has fought in every American War. I told him it's over, that even the UK/France might be at a point of no return. I stated the same as you, if he truly feels like "battling" [as a voter] it needs to occur on European soil

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 08:59 PM
OP scurred.
OP on dat sexi time

FuzzyLumpkins
07-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Ah. Honest question: if ethnicities, religions, sexual-orientations, and ideas different than your own frustrate you enough to thematically define your posting, why do you bother living here, dude? The US is constitutionally designed to irritate the shit out of you, isn't it? Have you ever considered maybe trying something that works better for you? There are plenty of predominantly Caucasian, homophobic, selectively xeno/ethnophobic authoritarian countries that would welcome a sympathetic American expat. Many of the Eastern-most Slavic countries, for example. Any savings you have would probably have 3-10 times the buying power there, and there's all kinds of solid corporate work for native English speakers. Girls are smoking-hot, too. Just sayin', chief.

He claims not to live in the states. He is just a stormfront troll. By definition, he will not be intellectually honest.

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 10:49 PM
He claims not to live in the states. He is just a stormfront troll. By definition, he will not be intellectually honest.
I live in San Diego "finest city in America"

FuzzyLumpkins
07-09-2015, 10:50 PM

Not in Poland any more?

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Not in Poland any more?
I grew up in SD. Visited Polska every 3 years

FuzzyLumpkins
07-09-2015, 10:56 PM
too bad; I was hoping you were deportable. polish and supporting russia. seems like self loathing in the face of history.

Infinite_limit
07-09-2015, 11:11 PM
too bad; I was hoping you were deportable. polish and supporting russia. seems like self loathing in the face of history.
"They rescued us from the Nazis!" :rolleyes

Landscape has changed. Russia is a White nation with values I agree with. In a Western World that is decreasingly so.

Avante
07-09-2015, 11:38 PM

I lived out in North Park.

Yep, finest city in America.

IronMexican
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM
:lol Investing money in televisions and cars instead of gold