PDA

View Full Version : OT: More overrated smarty-pants Basketball mind : Cuban or Presti?

spursistan
07-09-2015, 07:32 PM
One made a hash of Dirk twilight years; the other overseeing the gradual slip into irrelevance of a budding West dynasty (at once having 3 of 7 best players in the league on your team :lmao)

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Well, Presti has been proven wise about Harden. That performance of his in the playoffs was humiliating.

And The Cubes has delivered 1 and his people heartily believe 2, the 2nd one in Miami.

I'd kick neither out of bed for fartin', unless they'd ingested onions.

AlexJones
07-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Who the hell overrates Cuban as a basketball mind? He's been shat on repeatedly for mistakes made in the past.

sook
07-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Well, Presti has been proven wise about Harden. That performance of his in the playoffs was humiliating.

And The Cubes has delivered 1 and his people heartily believe 2, the 2nd one in Miami.

I'd kick neither out of bed for fartin', unless they'd ingested onions.

I've been pretty critical on Harden, but retaining him and making it to the CF in no way vindicates Presti. It just means the rockets have to add some pieces while the Thunder fucked themselves out of a dynasty.

For the record, its not on Presti. He plays with the cards he gets handed down from ownership.

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:47 PM
I've been pretty critical on Harden, but retaining him and making it to the CF in no way vindicates Presti. It just means the rockets have to add some pieces while the Thunder fucked themselves out of a dynasty.

For the record, its not on Presti. He plays with the cards he gets handed down from ownership.

Well, then just how the Hell does Presti win this, sooky? What has to happen, exactly? I want to know and I want to know fuckin' right now.

sook
07-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Well, then just how the Hell does Presti win this, sooky? What has to happen, exactly? I want to know and I want to know fuckin' right now.

If the Thunder manage to win a title w/o Harden he wins. Even then it leaves the "what if" question. So far, Harden has managed to get as far as his old team has since he left, which really says a lot.

Thread
07-09-2015, 07:50 PM
If the Thunder manage to win a title w/o Harden he wins. Even then it leaves the "what if" question. So far, Harden has managed to get as far as his old team has since he left, which really says a lot.

Asshole.

spurraider21
07-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Who the hell overrates Cuban as a basketball mind? He's been shat on repeatedly for mistakes made in the past.
you think he shoulda kept chandler after '11, tbh?

spursistan
07-09-2015, 07:53 PM
a regular figure at Sloan conference who likes to be seen as trailblazing geeky type :lol

sook
07-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Asshole.

just checking em'

AlexJones
07-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Well he should be credited with getting Chandler for DUST in the first place. Other than that, who the fuck actually goes, Mark Cuban, genius basketball mind?

Don Nelson is the true basketball genius behind the Mavs success the past 15 years.