PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

cariocaz
07-10-2015, 06:07 AM
I'm sure this is not the right place to post this so I'm already off to a bad start with my first post on this board. But I first requested to join well over a year ago before the Spurs beat the Heat. But at that time evidently nobody was approving new members. I noticed the other day that a new guy got approved so I tried again. All this to say "thank you" to whoever is finally taking notice and letting new people join.

Have a great day! :)

daledondale
07-10-2015, 06:16 AM
OP likes nude boys.

BillMc
07-10-2015, 06:19 AM
I'm sure this is not the right place to post this so I'm already off to a bad start with my first post on this board. But I first requested to join well over a year ago before the Spurs beat the Heat. But at that time evidently nobody was approving new members. I noticed the other day that a new guy got approved so I tried again. All this to say "thank you" to whoever is finally taking notice and letting new people join.

Welcome. We all look forward to your comments as the Spurs pursue championship #6!

AFBlue
07-10-2015, 06:28 AM
OP likes nude boys.

Just over 50 posts and you've already adopted the worst schtick on this site. Congrats.

OP, don't be this guy. Hope your second post is as positive as your first.

RayTdropout
07-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Thank you guys to. Love the Spurs.

Brazil
07-10-2015, 07:51 AM

welcome, you're brazilian ?

NameLess Scrub
07-10-2015, 07:59 AM

Same here. I tried back in May 2014. I was able to use the chat during games though.

Man, finally.. so many comments and questions. For instance, I've been dying to ask why in the world do some people here consider Boris Diaw a center.. :lol

I love the Spurs. Suffered too much in '13. Loved '14.

:flag:

SPURt
07-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Unite newbs to Spurstalk! Band together so that we may break the tyranny that has ruled Spurstalk while we sat helpless on the sidelines and watched great posters flee from the homophobic rants of those posters that can barely spell "mayonnaise"! To the faithful few that endured the darkness, be uplifted for the dawn of the newbs is here! Let us all sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk

DrSteffo
07-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Welcome! Boris is considered a PF but he can play all 5 positions tbh. We have no true C at the moment.

Mugen
07-10-2015, 08:13 AM
welcome, you're brazilian ?
Brazil already trying to recruit for the CoT tbh :lol

Aztecfan03
07-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Just over 50 posts and you've already adopted the worst schtick on this site. Congrats.

OP, don't be this guy. Hope your second post is as positive as your first.

dale is most likely someone alt.

Splits
07-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Do you have a mother? Maybe you should go.... nevermind

Welcome.

monkeypunk
07-10-2015, 08:35 AM

75% of the new accounts are likely alts, tbh.

NameLess Scrub
07-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Welcome! Boris is considered a PF but he can play all 5 positions tbh. We have no true C at the moment.

I agree to a certain point (though for me Timmy has always been a C, he can just play both positions, like Pau).
I love Boris and his versatility. But I'd play West at C first.

In any case, length is an issue right now IMO. I'm just waiting for them to round out the roster, possibly after the season starts. But hopefully in time to get the chemistry going. Very excited about the potential of this next season.

Andthentherewas21
07-10-2015, 08:40 AM
^ that's the low-end estimate

NameLess Scrub
07-10-2015, 08:41 AM

Whoever he is must be a fan of Don Omar.

DrSteffo
07-10-2015, 08:50 AM
I agree to a certain point (though for me Timmy has always been a C, he can just play both positions, like Pau).
I love Boris and his versatility. But I'd play West at C first.

In any case, length is an issue right now IMO. I'm just waiting for them to round out the roster, possibly after the season starts. But hopefully in time to get the chemistry going. Very excited about the potential of this next season.

Duncan was certainly more of a PF playing with D. Robinson but agreed it's PF/C with the Spurs. Some players might be more PF on O and C on D and vice versa. Splitter and Baynes were pure Cs and I agree that a a big C would be a nice addition. I also agree West should play C before Diaw.

itzkarl813
07-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Welcome! Going to be a very interesting season coming up, to see how the new team gells together, if they can find that same chemistry and make it work etc.. We have added major talent, and we all know it takes a little more then just that to bring home the chip.

Brazil
07-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) already trying to recruit for the CoT tbh :lol

:lol not really but with cariocaz, I imagine he lives in Rio de Janeiro and the olympics in Rio are next year... need a bed somewhere

kaji157
07-10-2015, 09:10 AM

Welcome Aboard, a few tips, donīt take apalisoc serious when talking about parker or hater when talking about ginobili.
It will hurt your stats, but is for the betterment of the team.
welcome