PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Summer League Play Today: D'Angelo vs. Okafer - Finna See Who The Best Player Is

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Lakers vs. Sixers....Summer League game set to tip-off on Friday at 5:30 PM PST

Expect to see Russell gearing up to prove himself on Friday night, he said he’s already treating every game, like it’s a playoff.

Its finally time....I'm willing to lay on my sword for this kid..I think he's the 2nd coming of Magic Johnson....

“It’s definitely an adjustment for whoever is playing with me, because they’re open and don’t know half the time they’re open.”

“He’s a confident kid,” Nance said after just one practice. “He’s already ready to step into that role. He’s ready to lead us.”
As far as playing alongside fellow guard Clarkson in the backcourt, Russell smiled when talking about it.
“It’s dangerous. He does a great job of rebounding. I do a great job of rebounding, so if he gets it, he pushes it, sets up the offense. If I get it, get an outlet, set up the offense, it’s equal. So, I feel like that gives us an advantage.”

Mark Celibate
07-10-2015, 07:48 AM
There's a good chance that he will turn out a 2nd coming of Magic Johnson tbh, since you love him so much...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 08:18 AM
There's a good chance that he will turn out a 2nd coming of Magic Johnson tbh, since you love him so much...

Lets keep it to basketball..and by the way..you shoulda changed your name to hand job man....

lmbebo
07-10-2015, 09:04 AM
treating every game like a playoff? isn't that a little ridiculous since its summer league and he's never been in a playoff game?!

DPG21920
07-10-2015, 09:10 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing this tbh..This is the type of game DR will dominate - he's easily the best guard in SL. Really interested in seeing Larry Nance as well.

Killakobe81
07-10-2015, 09:23 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing this tbh..This is the type of game DR will dominate - he's easily the best guard in SL. Really interested in seeing Larry Nance as well.

excited to see flashes from Randle/Nance

Dont expect much from DA1 ...our team is to inexperienced to take advantage of his vision ...

Kool dial it down (expectations) or you will be disappointed.

Mark Celibate
07-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Lets keep it to basketball..and by the way..you shoulda changed your name to hand job man....Again, man, you confused me with another Mavs fan... I didn't talk about anything outside of basketball tbh. You said D'Angelo would be the 2nd coming of Magic, and I agreed.

hater
07-10-2015, 10:04 AM
still trying to find out who the lakers drafted at #2. I know they didn't draft Okafor :lol

dumbasses :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Kool dial it down (expectations) or you will be disappointed.

:lol ok...but I have excuses for everything bro....

Chaaaarrrgggeeee!!!!!!!

Killakobe81
07-10-2015, 10:26 AM
still trying to find out who the lakers drafted at #2. I know they didn't draft Okafor :lol

dumbasses :lol

After a good start Okafor hasnt been that impressive tbh. Playing against undersized bigs he has scored some but has also been blocked a lot, some bad turnovers and FT shooting is atrocious as expected.

I dont see superstar for either guy. But I do think both will be good and DA1 has more upside but we will see. But acting as though we made a mistake because of name or because Okafor dominated the Spurs scrub bigs in SL is silly ...

and I thought we played T-wolves not sixers tonight am I wrong or is Kool?

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 10:28 AM
I could be wrong but Towns is a faggit as well

Silver&Black
07-10-2015, 11:39 AM
and I thought we played T-wolves not sixers tonight am I wrong or is Kool?

It is against the T-Wolves....8:30 ET on NBATV.

Spurs9
07-10-2015, 11:39 AM
The Lakers could have drafted Cady Lalanne #2, and OP would be praising him like hes the next Jordan.
:lol OP's bball IQ
:lol Koolaide the Spurstalk equivilant of Magic's feathery gay attention seeking son