PDA

View Full Version : The South Carolina Racist Flag Is Finally Coming Down

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Let me start by saying Nikki Haley is so sexy......quite a little number...what a fantasy...

If its not cool to fly the nazi germany flag its not cool to fly this confederate flag as well...while we're at it..get rid of all monuments related to Robert E Lee....Sam Houston, And any general that fought to keep slavery alive....its a new day...we need more good decent and god fearing white people like this..

This republican went full on metal jacket....:toast

wZrrvirBjxE

Caltex2
07-10-2015, 09:00 AM
[Facepalm] Sam Houston fought to keep Texas in the union and was removed as governor as a result. Not that facts get in the way of race baiters arguments (and no I'm not white, so don't even start).

I really don't care either way. If someone wants to fly that flag, let them do so. As long as they don't bring harm to me and my family and allow me gainful employment, I'm perfectly fine.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 10:26 AM
[Facepalm] Sam Houston fought to keep Texas in the union and was removed as governor as a result. Not that facts get in the way of race baiters arguments (and no II'm not white, so don't even start).

I really don't care either way. If someone wants to fly that flag, let them do so. As long as they don't bring harm to me and my family and allow me gainful employment, I'm perfectly fine.

Then shut the fuck up and keep your sissy ass opinions to yourself...uncle fucking Tom ass nigga

CommanderMcBragg
07-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Sexy? In a redneck kind of way I guess. She loves her some mandingo. USA! USA!

Trill Clinton
07-10-2015, 11:10 AM
[Facepalm] Sam Houston fought to keep Texas in the union and was removed as governor as a result. Not that facts get in the way of race baiters arguments (and no II'm not white, so don't even start).

was dylan roff race baiting when he posed with the confederate flag prior to murdering 9 innocent people in a church???

and people can fly that flag if they want but it will not be flown above government buildings.

InRareForm
07-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Good move

KKK
07-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Damnit!

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 12:19 PM
FLAG!

Caltex2
07-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Then shut the fuck up and keep your sissy ass opinions to yourself...uncle fucking Tom ass nigga

Right, any time someone doesn't tow the company line, they're an Uncle Tom, got it. Maybe if people stopped race baiting so much, people would actually take us seriously when there is something to be up in arms about when it comes to racism. They have to right to feel that way and honor that flag, just ignore them and leave them be.

was dylan roff race baiting when he posed with the confederate flag prior to murdering 9 innocent people in a church???

and people can fly that flag if they want but it will not be flown above government buildings.

I can agree with that but it has all seriously gotten really old. Not that people shouldn't fight racial injustices but every time there's a viral video on social media, get mad, throw a fit and protest? Every perceived slight from the white man? This isn't 1950's Alabama, no one's gonna tolerate the crap that happened in our grandparent's generation, just leave people be.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2015, 01:02 PM
I can agree with that but it has all seriously gotten really old. Not that people shouldn't fight racial injustices but every time there's a viral video on social media, get mad, throw a fit and protest? Every perceived slight from the white man? This isn't 1950's Alabama, no one's gonna tolerate the crap that happened in our grandparent's generation, just leave people be.

what's gotten old, fam, racism? white supremacy? its looking like you're more tired of people protesting against hate than the actual acts of violence. talk to me.

Caltex2
07-10-2015, 01:06 PM
I'm first acknowledging racial injustice while also pointing out any little single issue that goes viral in any form of media is not a cause to protest. I don't think most people, even those who harbor some prejudice wake up each day thinking of how they can hold a black person down.

My apologies, of course, to those who grew up in segregation or in a place not as friendly as where I grew up but like I said this constant agitation is, well, agitating.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 01:11 PM
If you didn't live during slavery
If you didn't live during segregation

STFU already. No one and I mean no one takes you seriously. Not asians, not hispanics, not native americans. Everyone everywhere has been mistreated and killed. Your story isn't special and we are tired of hearing it.

Caltex2
07-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Granted, there are some places I would not feel comfortable being in while driving around the country (known as sundown towns) but you're more or less right.

On the other hand, you can't underestimate how many people are still alive who lived through Jim Crow and then tons prejudice in the many years to follow with that said. These non-senile people are in their 60's-90's (and 40's and 50's for those exposed to harsh prejudices), so I don't mean to belittle their experiences and feelings but to also call to reason that protesting every perceived racial slight has gotten really old.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Granted, there are some places I would not feel comfortable being in while driving around the country (known as sundown towns) but you're more or less right.

On the other hand, you can't underestimate how many people are still alive who lived through Jim Crow and then tons prejudice in the many years to follow with that said. These non-senile people are in their 60's-90's (and 40's and 50's for those exposed to harsh prejudices), so I don't mean to belittle their experiences and feelings but to also call to reason that protesting every perceived racial slight has gotten really old.

I cant stand uncle Tom ass niggas like you..you gotdam moron 9 mostly elderly people just got slaughtered in church by a lilly white supremacist wearing all these racist flags flairs on his jacket..and all you have to say for yourself is let them fly their flag since I'm personally not offended or since I'm a house nigga and they treat me well..therefore I dont want to hear about race anymore....do you think the Jews are told to shut up about the holocaust..listen you bitch ass nigga just because you made it as they say doesnt fucking give you the right to trample on the experiences of other blacks....

You need your ass kicked for being such a bitch ass..FUCK OFF NIGGA AND STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY GOTDAM THREADS...uncle Rukus ass bitch

hehateme
07-10-2015, 02:10 PM
I cant stand uncle Tom ass niggas like you..you gotdam moron 9 mostly elderly people just got slaughtered in church by a lilly white supremacist wearing all these racist flags flairs on his jacket..and all you have to say for yourself is let them fly their flag since I'm personally not offended or since I'm a house nigga and they treat me well..therefore I dont want to hear about race anymore....do you think the Jews are told to shut up about the holocaust..listen you bitch ass nigga just because you made it as they say doesnt fucking give you the right to trample on the experiences of other blacks....

You need your ass kicked for being such a bitch ass..FUCK OFF NIGGA AND STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY GOTDAM THREADS...uncle Rukus ass bitch

Son you whiter than the fucking background of this reply message, shut your honkey ass up.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Son you whiter than the fucking background of this reply message, shut your honkey ass up.

You betta hope and pray you never bump into me in these streets....homo ass simp

clambake
07-10-2015, 02:28 PM
"i wonder where my daddy was when the flag came down?"

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Conform or end up in prison. One of the few rhetoric in the USA that works

hehateme
07-10-2015, 02:38 PM
You betta hope and pray you never bump into me in these streets....homo ass simp

Don't worry, I don't hang around that shitty fag infested part of Houston. I'd spot you a mile away though, probably look like carrot top with a rainbow colored wifebeater on.

CavsSuperFan
07-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Cool in Full on Shane / Jack Wilson Mode…

They tell me they call you "Stonewall".

Anything wrong with that?

It's just funny…I guess they named a lot of that...Southern trash after old Stonewall...

Who'd they name you after? Or would you know?

I'm saying that "Stonewall" Jackson was trash himself…Him and Lee, and all the rest of them Rebs…You, too...

You're a low-down, lying Yankee…

Provvvve it...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4qQtWjXPv4/0.jpg

DarrinS
07-10-2015, 02:45 PM
"i wonder where my daddy was when the flag came down?"

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Cool in Full on Shane / Jack Wilson Mode…

They tell me they call you "Stonewall".

Anything wrong with that?

It's just funny…I guess they named a lot of that...Southern trash after old Stonewall...

Who'd they name you after? Or would you know?

I'm saying that "Stonewall" Jackson was trash himself…Him and Lee, and all the rest of them Rebs…You, too...

You're a low-down, lying Yankee…

Provvvve it...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/u4qQtWjXPv4/0.jpg

You like that huh :lol. I'm calmed down naw

DJR210
07-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Damn shame tbh.

Another crying group gets their way. One stupid ass racist white kid fucks up a piece of southern heritage for a lot of people who don't preach hate at all.

It's stupid that the Confederate flag issue goes straight to the front of line, while I can't light up a joint in public without fear of arrest yet millions upon millions of Americans have been asking to legalize marijuana for decades.

Spur-Addict
07-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Don't worry, I don't hang around that shitty fag infested part of Houston. I'd spot you a mile away though, probably look like carrot top with a rainbow colored wifebeater on.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Klondike Kat
07-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Damn shame tbh.

Another crying group gets their way. One stupid ass racist white kid fucks up a piece of southern heritage for a lot of people who don't preach hate at all.

It's stupid that the Confederate flag issue goes straight to the front of line, while I can't light up a joint in public without fear of arrest yet millions upon millions of Americans have been asking to legalize marijuana for decades.

It is much more than just one racist idiot you idiot. Just look how many support that racist flag.

DJR210
07-10-2015, 03:54 PM
It is much more than just one racist idiot you idiot. Just look how many support that racist flag.

Nobody gives a fuck about some small time Ku Klux Klan groups in the deepest backwoods parts of Hickville, USA. They've been doing their racist shit for decades but nobody noticed because it took some white extremist who poses in front a confederate flag license plate to go shoot up a church for the government to want to take action.

Anyways, I can give a fuck less about white supremacists, their flags, homosexuals and their marriages.. I just want to be able to walk into a dispensary and pick from the best they have to offer.

Silver&Black
07-10-2015, 04:19 PM

:wow

My $$$ is on hehateme

DJR210
07-10-2015, 05:14 PM
:wow

My $$$ is on hehateme

I don't know, hehateme better bring backup cause he's gonna go up against Kool and his Mom and Dad, probably Kool's boyfriend too

Avante
07-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Thank God for the black man. Slow white cats with no rhythm....sheesh~~~~~

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Thank God for the black man. Slow white cats with no rhythm....sheesh~~~~~
Rape isn't rhythm, genius.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 05:51 PM
It's not support for a flag. It's defending freedom

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Damn shame tbh.

Very little to do with that kid. Blacks in America are parasites, they will continue to take everything from you until you put your foot down and in Blake's case kick them out of your bedroom.

Avante
07-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Rape isn't rhythm, genius.

Who was talking about rape ya fucking idiot?

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Who was talking about rape ya fucking idiot?
You dumbass

Avante
07-10-2015, 07:41 PM
You dumbass

Are you really this far gone?

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Are you really this far gone?
You are so Jekyll and Hyde with blacks. Today you like them?

Klondike Kat
07-10-2015, 09:04 PM
It's not support for a flag. It's defending freedom

A flag that is antifreedom for many. The flag is not banned you know. Get your facts straight.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2015, 09:08 PM
A flag that is antifreedom for many. The flag is not banned you know. Get your facts straight.
Anti-freedom for 13% of the Population. Woopity do. The day Blacks become the majority [and USA turns into Africa] is the day their opinion should be considered.

Silver&Black
07-10-2015, 10:53 PM
I don't know, hehateme (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20319) better bring backup cause he's gonna go up against Kool and his Mom and Dad, probably Kool's boyfriend too

:lol Thinking Kool's dad is still around

DJR210
07-10-2015, 11:38 PM
:lol Thinking Kool's dad is still around

:lol thinking Kool is actually black

Avante
07-10-2015, 11:50 PM
You are so Jekyll and Hyde with blacks. Today you like them?

No I'm not, I simply tell it like it is. They are great athletes and entertainers, not worth a damn at being a father or a pillar of the community. And, they don't read.

Yes I know there are exceptions.

Silver&Black
07-11-2015, 12:20 AM
:lol thinking Kool is actually black

:lol Touche...

Dark Gable
07-11-2015, 02:01 AM
No I'm not, I simply tell it like it is. They are great athletes and entertainers, not worth a damn at being a father or a pillar of the community. And, they don't read.

Yes I know there are exceptions.

Yeah, millions of exceptions you racist bastard. Evolution has left you behind. Just telling it like is.

Biernutz
07-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Now that the (allegedly) raciest Confederate Army Battle Flag is being banished everywhere,
do you really believe that's the end of it. People are buying the flag more than ever before. Only
thing accomplished was to make the flag more of symbol for a southern states heritage . You will see
the flag now in areas you never did before....That flag didn't kill the Christians in that church. If that
flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.

man on wire
07-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Now that the (allegedly) raciest Confederate Army Battle Flag is being banished everywhere,
do you really believe that's the end of it. People are buying the flag more than ever before. Only
thing accomplished was to make the flag more of symbol for a southern states heritage . You will see
the flag now in areas you never did before....That flag didn't kill the Christians in that church. If that
flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.

Are you really that ignorant or do you just act this way in here!?

Biernutz
07-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Are you really that ignorant or do you just act this way in here!?

I am so sorry to offend you. I live to see your posts. Everyone waits just to see your witty post will say.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Great point

No quicker way to increase support than banning something. Somewhere in India they are creating a Confederate store and it's the hottest shop in town.

bigzak25
07-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Blacks seriously need to ask themselves...where would we be if not for the slavery of our ancestors. And frankly, show a little more gratitude. They should all have a framed confederate flag in their sitting room. And say, damn, you know, if not for the white man liberating us from our 3rd world country in the first place, we, as a race, would be in a much shittier predicament.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2015, 07:18 AM
Great point

No quicker way to increase support than banning something. Somewhere in India they are creating a Confederate store and it's the hottest shop in town.

That's stupid, seeing how the supreem court and president obummer have outlawed the flag and made the illegal display or possession of said flag punishable by death.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2015, 07:20 AM
If that flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.

He loved his mom too. Should have taken her tbh.

AmericanPsycho
07-11-2015, 09:02 AM
Long overdue.

Dark Gable
07-11-2015, 09:35 AM
There's really no serious debate about the origins of the Confederate Flag. There's just spin.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Nobody is taking your stupid flag away. They just aren't flying it above a government building. The confederacy lost the war in an act of treason against the
U.S. It's dumb to fly it on government property. You are still free to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd and watch the Dukes Of Hazzard.

Caltex2
07-11-2015, 10:20 AM

The church shootings just happened but before that it had been a constant barrage of race baiting and protest by people. I already acknowledged there's a lot of racial injustice in the world but not everything is about race nor is everyone thinking about racism.

Blacks seriously need to ask themselves...where would we be if not for the slavery of our ancestors. And frankly, show a little more gratitude. They should all have a framed confederate flag in their sitting room. And say, damn, you know, if not for the white man liberating us from our 3rd world country in the first place, we, as a race, would be in a much shittier predicament.

I will have to ask you to stop right there. Every culture of the world might be a bit better had the white man not come took over their lands and raped their resources and in many cases, history. It's as if someone walked into another's house and by gunpoint forced them out, coughed on all of their food, wore all their clothes and lounged in their bed and couch smelling it up, then later felt remorse and invited the owners back in and just said "well sorry about all of that, let's forget the past and move forward as best as we can." And to add to that analogy, they forced a black man into being their henchman who they abused in the process and told him to sleep out back in a tent before begrudgingly letting him in with everyone else.

That's another thread but let's not make the forced deportation of blacks slaves to America (which they helped build for free and still have yet to see the major benefit of) into a good thing.

Bean Dip
07-11-2015, 10:55 AM

That is just plain ignorant. Lincoln credited the black soldiers for turning the tide in the war. Learn your history.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 11:08 AM
There's really no serious debate about the origins of the Confederate Flag. There's just spin.

yea, it obviously isn't "just a flag". there has been a lot of white tears and anger about this. they're more angry the flag is taken down over federal and state buildings than they are over the 9 lives lost. we're dealing with demonic people here.

bigzak25
07-11-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm just trying to get your goat Joe don't take it personally. At the end of the day? I care more about the Redskins flag.

m>s
07-11-2015, 12:45 PM
yea, it obviously isn't "just a flag". there has been a lot of white tears and anger about this. they're more angry the flag is taken down over federal and state buildings than they are over the 9 lives lost. we're dealing with demonic people here.
You've already admitted that you believe in that crazy black Hebrew Israelite cult and admit you want to enslave all whites. I'm knocking you off your phony moral high horse.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Nobody is taking your stupid flag away. They just aren't flying it above a government building. The confederacy lost the war in an act of treason against the
U.S. It's dumb to fly it on government property. You are still free to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd and watch the Dukes Of Hazzard.
The point is the

Asians = Don't care
Hispanics = Don't care
Middle Easterners = Don't care
Native Americans = Don't care

Blacks = FURIOUS. 13% of the Population. Go figure the most useless group of people continue to make the most noise.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 01:11 PM
The point is the

Asians = Don't care
Hispanics = Don't care

Blacks = FURIOUS. 13% of the Population. Go figure the most usual group of people continue to make the most noise.

Where do you get your data? Stop stating your opinion as if it were fact. It hurts your credibility.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Where do you get your data? Stop stating your opinion as if it were fact. It hurts your credibility.
Do you see any of those races protesting [probably not because they actually hold JOBS] or bitching on Facebook?

Serious question: Will America ever fix their black issue or will it take a negro holocaust? You can't have the most lazy, ignorant and violent people dictating your culture. Simply mind blowing cuckolding by the Americans.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Do you see any of those races protesting [probably not because they actually hold JOBS] or bitching on Facebook?

Yes. I did. Specifically whites and latinos.

Serious question: Will America ever fix their black issue or will it take a negro holocaust? You can't have the most lazy, ignorant and violent people dictating your culture. Simply mind blowing cuckolding by the Americans.

You honestly expect me to take you seriously?

m>s
07-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Yes. I did. Specifically whites and latinos.

You honestly expect me to take you seriously?
Of course, he's the only one making any sense

ChumpDumper
07-11-2015, 01:58 PM
flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.They can support the loser flag all they want.

It has no place in gubmit outside of museums.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Of course, he's the only one making any sense

I sincerely hope that you are both trolling, but if you're not, please stay under your rock and don't reproduce.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 01:59 PM
lol "raciest"

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:02 PM
I sincerely hope that you are both trolling, but if you're not, please stay under your rock and don't reproduce.
Why is it trolling to state the most uncomfortable of truths? I have 2 and won't stop until 5 or 6..gotta get the birth rates up.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Why is it trolling to state the most uncomfortable of truths? I have 2 and won't stop until 5 or 6..gotta get the birth rates up.

I weep for the future. lol "truth". Why is it that every single black person I know does not fit your stereotype? Please explain.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2015, 02:07 PM
lol m<s acting like he's had sex.

Infinite_limit
I salute you Sir

ChumpDumper
With a woman.

ChumpDumper
lol

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 02:08 PM
I weep for the future. lol "truth". Why is it that every single black person I know does not fit your stereotype? Please explain.
Do any of them NOT listen to Rap?

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:08 PM
You're probably a liberal yuppie in a rich area only seldemly brushing shoulders with the very elite that the black race has to offer. Try living in fucking Dallas tbh.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Do any of them NOT listen to Rap?

I listen to rap. The large percentage of people I know, regardless of skin tone, listen to a wide variety of music.

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:10 PM
I salute you Sir
Do your part comrade, it's boiled down to a numbers race. Two can play the game..not just shitskins are capable of producing offspring.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Do your part comrade, it's boiled down to a numbers race. Two can play the game..not just shitskins are capable of producing offspring.
Agreed. I was giving my buddy & his GF crap, instructing them to reproduce!

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:17 PM
all whites over the age of 35 who don't have at least 2 or more white offspring should be shot as they are simply useless eaters and of no value to the völk.

ohmwrecker
07-11-2015, 02:18 PM
You're probably a liberal yuppie in a rich area only seldemly brushing shoulders with the very elite that the black race has to offer. Try living in fucking Dallas tbh.

lol Not even close. Dallas sucks. The worst white people in Texas live in Dallas. If you're anything like the white people from Dallas that I know you've spent your entire life pretending that black people don't exist. The black people I know are from all walks of life and backgrounds.

Blake
07-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Try living in fucking Dallas tbh.

http://officetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/deandre-jordan-dunk-face.jpg

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:22 PM
You people who think blacks are your allies are so laughably mistaken.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 02:23 PM

they're both trolling. m>s is black

Ginobilly
07-11-2015, 02:27 PM
The point is the

Asians = Don't care
Hispanics = Don't care

Blacks = FURIOUS. 13% of the Population. Go figure the most useless group of people continue to make the most noise.

Your talking about ethnicities that have actually created and maintained civilizations:

Asians: invented paper, Guns, smart at math, robotics, genetics,etc
Hispanics: started the rebirth and one greatest ethnicities of all time(along with Germans, Italians, Greeks, English). everybody is mooching off what the Spaniards started and planted in the U.S(along with the English and French).
Sand Niggas: Babylon, Persian Empire, Judaism, Islam, Carne al pastor, etc
Native Americans: Teotihuacan, Aztec, Inca empire, Olmec, etc.

The black men in charge of the Tribes failed to protect their communities( they sold each other off instead) against outside invasions(whether they are whites, Asians, or Arabs). You'll gotta be men and stand up for yourselves and be responsible fathers and stop blaming everybody for your short coming. I'm dumb as fuck but at least I got a big peepee:cry according to faggets like Avante and kool, that are obsessed with male phallus size of all ethnicities.

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:28 PM
they're both trolling. m>s is black
I thought so called black people were actually Jewish

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Your talking about ethnicities that have actually created and maintained civilizations:

Hispanics: started the rebirth and one greatest ethnicities of all time(along with Germans, Italians, Greeks, English). everybody is mooching off what the Spaniards started and planted in the U.S(along with the English and French).

The black men in charge of the Tribes failed to protect their communities( they sold each other off instead) against outside invasions(whether they are whites, Asians, or Arabs). You'll gotta be men and stand up for yourselves and be responsible fathers and stop blaming everybody for your short coming. I'm dumb as fuck but at least I got a big peepee:cry according to faggets like Avante and kool, that are obsessed with male phallus size of all ethnicities.

^^^

misinformed, intellectually dishonest post

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 02:36 PM
I thought so called black people were actually Jewish

what?

m>s
07-11-2015, 02:38 PM
what?
That's what your cult believes

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 02:42 PM

Do you think this stems from blacks having smaller craniums? The prehistoric man stunted growth in Africa while the Asian/European reproduced with Neanderthals etc.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 02:51 PM
That's what your cult believes

i'm christian fam.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I'm most concerned about the robots at this point. All this race stuff is a deliberate false flag. Everyone's gonna look up one day and think what the shit.

Ginobilly
07-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Do you think this stems from blacks having smaller craniums? The prehistoric man stunted growth in Africa while the Asian/European reproduced with Neanderthals etc.

It could be associated with having smaller craniums, but then again they are people with small heads and smart as fuck, and people with big heads who are dumb. I think it stems from blacks( I'm talking Africans) mating habits(and social structure) why they have never evolved past hunter gather/Tribal communities. You see, when you have a free for all mating, men loose their will/incentive to work and create, and protect their communities. When you know the children are yours and your wife is loyal to you, you will fight tooth and nail to protect your genetic and elemental property. I think it's mainly spiritual enlightenment that keeps them like that and not genetics. They're not animals, they understand right from wrong; therefore they get no sympathy from me. The only people they have to blame is themselves for the mess their countries are in.

m>s
07-11-2015, 03:13 PM
i'm christian fam.
that's good but that's not what you said the other day. who's that in your avatar?

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 03:48 PM
that's good but that's not what you said the other day. who's that in your avatar?

proud christian, fam. you called me a israelite for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajl-5rwliK4

m>s
07-11-2015, 03:53 PM
I asked if you were part of that cult because I recognized the avatar and you said that you were.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2015, 03:56 PM
I asked if you were part of that cult because I recognized the avatar and you said that you were.

i was just fucking with you, nigga

m>s
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Don't you know that trolling on spurstalk is strictly prohibited

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 04:32 PM
It could be associated with having smaller craniums, but then again they are people with small heads and smart as fuck, and people with big heads who are dumb. I think it stems from blacks( I'm talking Africans) mating habits(and social structure) why they have never evolved past hunter gather/Tribal communities. You see, when you have a free for all mating, men loose their will/incentive to work and create, and protect their communities. When you know the children are yours and your wife is loyal to you, you will fight tooth and nail to protect your genetic and elemental property. I think it's mainly spiritual enlightenment that keeps them like that and not genetics. They're not animals, they understand right from wrong; therefore they get no sympathy from me. The only people they have to blame is themselves for the mess their countries are in.
Really interesting Ginobilly. I await more insight from you. I have heard that argument before [free for all mating] but did not quite see it thru. This makes complete sense. As you implied, there are dozens of reasons why Africans are in their current state but we cannot deny the bottom-line.

Mark Celibate
07-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Number doesn't matter imho, the most brilliant minds will always shine even though they're celibates.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2015, 07:24 PM
http://www.ambrosekane.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Privilege-3.png

DMC
07-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Caltex you're not talking to other blacks here most likely. Shill Cuntin and Bitchmade_Man are sock puppets.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Caltex you're not talking to other blacks here most likely. Shill Cuntin and Bitchmade_Man are sock puppets.

So now your bitchasss gonna go following me around

Fine....sprinkle,salt on em dawg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Pickled-Pig-Feet_zps2mk6dtii.jpg

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Number doesn't matter imho, the most brilliant minds will always shine even though they're celibates.

Most celibates do not understand where to put the weenie.

unleashbaynes
07-13-2015, 07:43 AM
That flag is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. There's no pride or heritage associated in it. It wasn't ever flown in all these hick ass states until 50 years ago. Gee I wonder what was happening 50 years ago that made these racist idiots do that?

CavsSuperFan
07-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Sheesh Pigs Feet is nasty :lol
Had a friend that would eat them out of a jar like they were potato chips...

Caltex2
07-13-2015, 10:15 AM
The point is the

Asians = Don't care
Hispanics = Don't care

Easy there with that "most useless group of people" comment but in many ways, not even I really care. I said earlier in thread as long as people don't bring harm to me and my family and allow me to make a living, I couldn't care less about what icon they choose to support and idolize.

And yes I know the issue is about it flying over government buildings but there are bigger issues in the world, some which barely get a peep in the media as opposed to these racist topics (like the Fukishima disaster and its aftermath, still relevant today).

Blake
07-13-2015, 10:22 AM
The point is the

Asians = Don't care
Hispanics = Don't care

Native Americans care about sports team mascots

DJR210
07-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Wonder what the new flag is gonna look like.. should have a family of black people in line at a government office, or something to the effect of social justice and the war against meanies.

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 11:34 AM
Just a matter of time before my state's (Mississippi) flag gets changed tbh.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/mississippi-flag.jpg

DJR210
07-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Just a matter of time before my state's (Mississippi) flag gets changed tbh.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/mississippi-flag.jpg

You need a tragedy there first

Blake
07-13-2015, 11:43 AM
Wonder what the new flag is gonna look like.. should have a family of black people in line at a government office, or something to the effect of social justice and the war against meanies.

Maybe it'll be a picture of a black guy getting shot in the back by white cops

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 11:48 AM
You need a tragedy there first

Nope...the SC tragedy is going to do it. They talk about changing it here everyday.

I think Mississippi has the highest % of African-Americans of any state...so how "racist" is the flag really? Honestly, I could care less. I don't own a Mississippi flag...I fly my Mississippi State flag outside my house.

http://www.collegeshade.com/images_products/msu_bulldog_nation_flag_53289sma.jpg

DJR210
07-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Nope...the SC tragedy is going to do it. They talk about changing it here everyday.

I think Mississippi has the highest % of African-Americans of any state...so how "racist" is the flag really? Honestly, I could care less. I don't own a Mississippi flag...I fly my Mississippi State flag outside my house.

http://www.collegeshade.com/images_products/msu_bulldog_nation_flag_53289sma.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-divided-battle-over-confederate-flag-shifts-magnolia-123422119.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/next-confederate-fight/

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Mississippi-faces-struggle-over-Confederate/8Wxab-YJCEqcs9TzqKl2Bw.cspx

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 12:29 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-divided-battle-over-confederate-flag-shifts-magnolia-123422119.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/next-confederate-fight/

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Mississippi-faces-struggle-over-Confederate/8Wxab-YJCEqcs9TzqKl2Bw.cspx

Everyday on the 5 o'clock news they say something about it. We got all butthurt when Oregon had a NCAA track tournament a couple of weeks ago. They wouldn't display our state flag because it's :cry racist :cry

ChumpDumper
07-13-2015, 12:55 PM

I think Mississippi has the highest % of African-Americans of any state...so how "racist" is the flag really?[/IMG]Quite racist tbh.

Just go back to one of the previous designs. No problem.

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 01:11 PM
Quite racist tbh.

We just have a differing of opinions...that's all. I don't see the flag as racist...I see it more as a "Southern Pride" thing. But, I will respect the opinions of people who do in fact think it is racist.

Like I said earlier, I don't care if they change it back to the old Magnolia Tree flag. It's not going to ruin my day at all. I just don't like the thought of changing it because some people in Oregon don't like it. If my fellow Mississippians vote to change it...then fine. I'm all for it.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2015, 01:20 PM
We just have a differing of opinions...that's all. I don't see the flag as racist...I see it more as a "Southern Pride" thing. But, I will respect the opinions of people who do in fact think it is racist.

Like I said earlier, I don't care if they change it back to the old Magnolia Tree flag. It's not going to ruin my day at all. I just don't like the thought of changing it because some people in Oregon don't like it. If my fellow Mississippians vote to change it...then fine. I'm all for it.Understood, but if your state ever wants to drop its reputation as a racist backwater, changing the flag will have to be part of it.

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Understood, but if your state ever wants to drop its reputation as a racist backwater, changing the flag will have to be part of it.

Changing the flag will do ABSOLUTELY nothing to change our reputation Chump.....absolutely nothing. People who don't live here have us stereotyped as a bunch of hicks who walk around with no shoes on, chew tobacco, fuck our sisters (or is that Alabama), and hang black people for fun. It's not like that at all...

BTW...I'm sure there are plenty of racists living in Austin, TX. Your backyard isn't exactly clean....so don't worry about mine.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Changing the flag will do ABSOLUTELY nothing to change our reputation Chump.....absolutely nothing. People who don't live here have us stereotyped as a bunch of hicks who walk around with no shoes on, chew tobacco, fuck our sisters (or is that Alabama), and hang black people for fun. It's not like that at all...

BTW...I'm sure there are plenty of racists living in Austin, TX. Your backyard isn't exactly clean....so don't worry about mine.I'm just saying what will have to happen to change that perception, if the people in your state even want to try to change it. I'm sure many do not.

There are plenty of racists around here, but one of its more potent symbols is not on our state flag. Monuments and shit, yeah -- but that will probably change soon.

DJR210
07-13-2015, 01:51 PM
I'm gonna fly my noose out front today, see how long it takes for some ultra sensitive SJW to take offense

ChumpDumper
07-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Why do you have a noose?

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2015, 02:04 PM
Why do you have a noose?

He doesn't...he's the biggest most flamboyant scary ass pussy on this site next to M>s...both scary as hell, pussies, and full of shit...some shit ever goes down the first pussies to high tail it outta there...tbh

DJR210
07-13-2015, 02:06 PM
He doesn't...he's the biggest most flamboyant scary ass pussy on this site next to M>s...both scary as hell, pussies, and full of shit...some shit ever goes down the first pussies to high tail it outta there...tbh

Chill, fake Internet life, you're not black. Now go smoke your Swisher Sweet with no weed it in :lol

DJR210
07-13-2015, 02:09 PM
Why do you have a noose? Used it to hang a Joey Crawford dummy we made for the playoffs some years back

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 03:12 PM
Chill, fake Internet life, you're not black. Now go smoke your Swisher Sweet with no weed it in :lol

Kool said yesterday that he smokes out of a vaporizer...

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2015, 03:17 PM

I'm sure when he said "vaporizer" he meant his boyfriend's anus.

DJR210
07-13-2015, 03:17 PM

:lol the things that he sees and thinks would be a cool addition to his online character

:lol black guy who uses "gangsta" vocabulary like "simp" using a vaporizer

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 03:31 PM
:lol the things that he sees and thinks would be a cool addition to his online character

:lol black guy who uses "gangsta" vocabulary like "simp" using a vaporizer

I've smoked (when I did smoke) with a lot of different black folks.

I can only think of ONE that actually owned a vaporizer. One.

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 03:36 PM
cantthinkofanything

I told you the other day....you're the only person on the site I have blocked. Please stop quoting me.

Your faggot ways in the "Rate Her" thread are to blame tbh...

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2015, 03:45 PM
cantthinkofanything (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19499)

I told you the other day....you're the only person on the site I have blocked. Please stop quoting me.

Your faggot ways in the "Rate Her" thread are to blame tbh...

if you blocked me, then you missed some nice looking women I posted. and look where it got me. pinked.

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 03:49 PM
^
Another post from you that I'll never read...

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2015, 03:55 PM
^
Another post from you that I'll never read...

no worries. I'll leave a note on your mom's back.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Meanwhile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHWd0KfVAAAQ7cO.jpg

Trill Clinton
07-13-2015, 05:26 PM
will y'all stop posting child porn? those kids look no older than 12

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 07:37 PM
will y'all stop posting child porn? those kids look no older than 12
Not dude in Hat......which is why I think it's real

But yeah I was unaware someone had already posted it

Silver&Black
08-17-2015, 11:07 PM
Quite racist tbh.

Just go back to one of the previous designs. No problem.

ESPN is now getting in on the action...only a matter of time before it's changed. Dan Mullen and Hugh Freeze want it gone...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13450672/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-rebels-dan-mullen-mississippi-state-bulldogs-call-mississippi-flag-change

Pauly D
08-18-2015, 02:38 AM
ESPN is now getting in on the action...only a matter of time before it's changed. Dan Mullen and Hugh Freeze want more recruits

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13450672/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-rebels-dan-mullen-mississippi-state-bulldogs-call-mississippi-flag-change

Fify

Mom and dad (lol maybe not dad) probably keep up on the news.
Sees the ol ball coaches fightin the good fight.
DeQuandarious is getting attention from recruiters.
Ole Miss and Miss St already have mom's endorsement.