PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Lol: DeAndra Jordana Finally Apologizes To Cuban and The Mavs Fan

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2015, 07:13 AM
He shoulda just said sorry for not being a man and telling you fuck off to your face...:lol

Marc shows that even a billionaire can become a jilted lover....this was so funny though...DA talking about he was on a date when he was hiding inside his house with his mama, CP0, Blake, Doc Rivers, and Steve Ballmer....this has got to be the gayest shit ever....:lol still though I'm glad he fucked over Cuban.....619508273193091073

LkrFan
07-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Karma will bite the Clipps in the ass.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2015, 07:46 AM

I hope not..not at least until the Spurs are shut out for good. ...remember Cuban has done more than his share of dirty work.....my only issue with DA is that he didn't handle it like a man..the way he went about it made him look like an over sized pussy who was afraud of being a man when it was time to be...tell him fuck off to his face what's so hard about that

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2015, 08:12 AM
I hope not..not at least until the Spurs are shut out for good. ...remember Cuban has done more than his share of dirty work.....my only issue with DA is that he didn't handle it like a man..the way he went about it made him look like an over sized pussy who was afraud of being a man when it was time to be...tell him fuck off to his face what's so hard about that

this is the same pos that didnt or dare to say shit to cp3...cmon what makes u think he say anything face to face at cuban...

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2015, 08:17 AM
this is the same pos that didnt or dare to say shit to cp3...cmon what makes u think he say anything face to face at cuban...

Why be fearful...unless you're mentally weak and dont have heart to stand up for yourself...he was blessed with all that size..who woulda thought he was a mental pussy

Mark Celibate
07-11-2015, 08:24 AM
If Mark fucked his monkey mom and burned his monkey house to ashes, and said sorry to him for everything he did, would De Monkey accept Mark's apology tbh?

callo1
07-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Too little too late. Sure he had the right to change his mind, but he didn't man up and communicate during the process. I agree with Parsons, he was afraid to be a centerpiece of a franchise, and like it or not, wants to hide in a system where he is a fourth option on offence.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm just glad he went back...anything to prevrnt the Spurs from ringing...

LkrFan
07-11-2015, 08:33 AM

Agreed. I'm not sure Sp*rs can beat them. Lance and the Truth are upgrades over Barnes. Should be fun to watch.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Agreed. I'm not sure Sp*rs can beat them. Lance and the Truth are upgrades over Barnes. Should be fun to watch.

Spurs may be good for one game thats it....after this whole fiasco..like it or not..this will give the Clipps the cohesion and closeness they were lacking...it will motivate them...and with Lance and Pierce man they will be tough and deep..Lance is a great defensive player and very good offensively...lest we not forget....

They will be even tougher this year...I will take Blake over Aldridge all day tbh

Mark Celibate
07-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Son of a bitch knows he isn't that good so he humbly reverted to his old role and chose to continue playing under the wings of Paul and Monkeyball, not a bad choice tbh, at least he knows his limits.

GuerillaBlack
07-11-2015, 08:45 AM

It's not their fault. If anything, it's Dan Fegan's fault. Dude is too buddy buddy with Cuban. The reason why Dwight Howard was always linked with Dallas for some reason. It's why Parsons is in Dallas now. Fegan messing shit up with Dwight, Boogie, and now DJ.

random21
07-11-2015, 09:04 AM

#Truth

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Too little too late. Sure he had the right to change his mind, but he didn't man up and communicate during the process. I agree with Parsons, he was afraid to be a centerpiece of a franchise, and like it or not, wants to hide in a system where he is a fourth option on offence.

Afraid to be a centerpiece when he had 30 million extra reasons to stay? :lol Parsons acting like a broad.

m>s
07-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Afraid to be a centerpiece when he had 30 million extra reasons to stay? :lol Parsons acting like a broad.
I thought he didn't get the 5th year? What I heard was that he got suckered without his agent there to hold his hand and after California state income tax will end up making less.

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 05:40 PM
I thought he didn't get the 5th year? What I heard was that he got suckered without his agent there to hold his hand and after California state income tax will end up making less.

Yeah that's probably true. Still doesn't have anything to Do with him being scared to take the next step as a franchise player. He knows he isn't shit without Paul feeding him the ball.

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Is Cuban really this upset over this scrub?

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 05:43 PM

m>s
07-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Still doesn't have anything to Do with him being scared to take the next step as a franchise player.

He knows he isn't shit without Paul feeding him the ball.

Lol what? Think about that again. His lack of confidence and reliance on Chris Paul has everything to do with him being scared to take the next step and be "the man." Instead of rising to the challenge he ran away even though he supposedly didn't want to be third fiddle in the first place. It looks cowardly tbh.

Mitch
07-11-2015, 05:45 PM

Well, they do have a talentless big on the line for like 20m a year. They didn't have what it took to win it all last time, they don't have room to improve now.

Instant karma if you ask me

Phillip
07-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Is Cuban really this upset over this scrub?

It isn't about DeAndre himself. It's about the fact that it ruined any chance at several possible other moves that he could have made, since DeAndre clearly knew for a while that he was planning on resigning with the Clippers.

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Lol what? Think about that again. His lack of confidence and reliance on Chris Paul has everything to do with him being scared to take the next step and be "the man." Instead of rising to the challenge he ran away even though he supposedly didn't want to be third fiddle in the first place. It looks cowardly tbh.

The way he handled it was cowardly. Knowing your limits is a hell of a lot better than thinking you're better than you really are. (Dwight)

djohn2oo8
07-11-2015, 05:55 PM
It isn't about DeAndre himself. It's about the fact that it ruined any chance at several possible other moves that he could have made, since DeAndre clearly knew for a while that he was planning on resigning with the Clippers.

It's sort of the same thing when a team signs a player to an offer sheet, and the other team waits the full three days to match so the other team has to wait until a decision, missing out on opportunities. Except this time it was a player, who was cowardly about it.

Pelicans78
07-11-2015, 06:00 PM
People thought Paul made Tyson Chandler successful back in New Orleans. Actually TC made things easier for Paul. Jordan would still be a very good player without Paul just like Chandler has been.

Phillip
07-11-2015, 06:05 PM
It's sort of the same thing when a team signs a player to an offer sheet, and the other team waits the full three days to match so the other team has to wait until a decision, missing out on opportunities. Except this time it was a player, who was cowardly about it.

um, not really. a good player can get good opportunities or a massive contract any time they want. it's not like teams come off of the market.

this is nothing like that whatsoever.

Mitch
07-11-2015, 06:07 PM
It's not like he wrote that apology.

His version was probably more along the lines of "srry Kuban, Bros b4 hoez"

UZER
07-11-2015, 06:12 PM
:lol publicly

Mark Celibate
07-11-2015, 07:02 PM
DeMonkey to Chris Paul is what the prime Amare was to Steve Nash tbh.

Pelicans78
07-11-2015, 07:03 PM

Amare put up big numbers without Nash in NY.

daslicer
07-11-2015, 09:41 PM

Amare had a great jump shot that is what made him very difficult to guard. I still remember the ton of fade aways he had against the Spurs in '05 WCF. If Jordan had Amare's jump shot he would be a superstar.

lefty
07-11-2015, 10:25 PM
So, Clips @ Mavs , December 25, on ABC ?

DMC
07-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Two things:

1. Jordan never had any intention of playing in Dallas.
2. Black media faces will always find creative ways to defend ethical trespass by other blacks, in sport, in society, in life. They just do.

The line between how whites have responded to this and how blacks have responded is like a foamy rip in a tidal movement, clear water on one side, muddy on the other, and rarely the twain shall mix.

It's not a race issue though, it's a "det nigga trill as fucc" issue. Too many black men think honor is a joke, get mynz.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Two things:

2. Black media faces will always find creative ways to defend ethical trespass by other blacks, in sport, in society, in life. They just do.

The line between how whites have responded to this and how blacks have responded is like a foamy rip in a tidal movement, clear water on one side, muddy on the other, and rarely the twain shall mix.

It's not a race issue though, it's a "det nigga trill as fucc" issue. Too many black men think honor is a joke, get mynz.

Did Deandre sign a contract and then back out?

DMC
07-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Your word is your contract, that's what the "honor" part meant. Otherwise it's a legal issue.

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Your word is your contract, that's what the "honor" part meant. Otherwise it's a legal issue.
Chinks and n!ggers have zero sense of honor, however...

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 10:05 AM
If your bitch gives birth to a baby who happens to be half black, would you just let her go away taking half of your corrupt dad's money tbh?

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 10:28 AM

Someone's word means nothing until pen is put to paper. Especially in business.

DMC
07-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Someone's word means nothing until pen is put to paper. Especially in business.
So what exactly is your point? How does anything you're trying to say negate anything I said? I never said it was a legal issue. I said blacks defend the lack of ethics shown by other blacks, and like you just did, they lean on the "business" aspect. Rest assured if Cuban made a verbal commitment to Jordan and he informed his team of his intentions to leave, then Cuban just didn't return his calls or make himself available to follow through, every black face on the scene would be castigating him.

07-12-2015, 10:41 AM

Probably Clippers-Warriors since it seems to be their annual tradition of late.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 10:44 AM
So what exactly is your point? How does anything you're trying to say negate anything I said? I never said it was a legal issue. I said blacks defend the lack of ethics shown by other blacks, and like you just did, they lean on the "business" aspect. Rest assured if Cuban made a verbal commitment to Jordan and he informed his team of his intentions to leave, then Cuban just didn't return his calls or make himself available to follow through, every black face on the scene would be castigating him.
Except it it isn't just a black thing. Whites also sign job offers, and back out at the last minute. Or kids, whites as well, make verbals to play for a certain school with no intention of playing there, and flip at the last minute. You have absolutely no proof it's just a black thing.

Jeff Leppard
07-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Two things:

OK...

DMC
07-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Except it it isn't just a black thing. Whites also sign job offers, and back out at the last minute. Or kids, whites as well, make verbals to play for a certain school with no intention of playing there, and flip at the last minute. You have absolutely no proof it's just a black thing.
I didn't say it was just a black thing.

I said the line between those who defend it and those who castigate is clearly drawn along racial lines, though it's not a racial issue (meaning lacking ethics is not exclusive to any race).

Why are you confused on the point I was making? I even said it again.. "I said blacks defend the lack of ethics..." right in the paragraph you quoted, yet you still responded as if I didn't, as if I was saying only blacks renege on verbal agreements.

DMC
07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
OK...
Way to not actually make any discernible point.

Jeff Leppard
07-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Way to not actually make any discernible point.

The point was that your post was contradictory, mate.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
I didn't say it was just a black thing.

I said the line between those who defend it and those who castigate is clearly drawn along racial lines, though it's not a racial issue (meaning lacking ethics is not exclusive to any race).

Why are you confused on the point I was making? I even said it again.. "I said blacks defend the lack of ethics..." right in the paragraph you quoted, yet you still responded as if I didn't, as if I was saying only blacks renege on verbal agreements.
Why should you care about who defends it instead of who are guilty of doing it? When whites also defend it?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 11:51 AM

You're fat finger pot bellied moron....you ever heard of loud money vs. quiet money as analogous to your moronic point? Prolly not cuz you're lower middle class who thinks he's made it. :lol

The reality is many whites (quiet money) defend the lack of other white ethics x100. Owners tell players all the time they're committed to them only to turn around and try to trade them at first opportunity....trade falls through and then send the lie machine out to spin the story and the white media spins it as "business"...or people like Donald Sterling can conspire to keep blacks (loud money) from his games while people like Markishinana Cubanata openly defend keeping him as owner....casting with the nets you cast you're nothing but a poor version of Rush Limbaugh

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Kool just castrated DMC. Goddayum.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 11:59 AM

I do it for the people man. :lol

DMC
07-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Why should you care about who defends it instead of who are guilty of doing it? When whites also defend it?
So you addressed what you think I said, got corrected twice and then your defense is that I should have said something that would have allowed your responses to make sense?

Try addressing what's in the post you're responding to.

DMC
07-12-2015, 12:04 PM
You're fat finger pot bellied moron....you ever heard of loud money vs. quiet money as analogous to your moronic point? Prolly not cuz you're lower middle class who thinks he's made it. :lol

The reality is many whites defend the lack of other white ethics x100. Owners tell players all the time they're committed to them only to turn around and try to trade them at first opportunity....trade falls through and then send the lie machine out to spin the story and the white media spins it as "business"...or people like Donald Sterling can conspire to keep blacks from his games while people like Markishinana Cubanata openly defend keeping him as owner....casting with the nets you cast you're nothing but a poor version of Rush Limbaugh
Sterling was castigated and relieved of his own property, publicly hanged like your step daddy's ancestors.

Meanwhile little white boys like you who grow more attached to the coon your mother is blowing instead of that man in your baby pictures don't seem to get any reality based reasoning simply because you were run and chased by the life hounds called racial mixing.

DMC
07-12-2015, 12:05 PM

Someone who can be blindfolded with a shoestring cannot be expected to see the truth, faggot.

GuerillaBlack
07-12-2015, 12:05 PM

Nah that would need to be a primetime game and the Mavs aren't worthy of that. Maybe a wednesday night ESPNer.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Damn, three posts in a row. Kool got det boy MADDDDDD :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Sterling was castigated and relieved of his own property, publicly hanged like your step daddy's ancestors. Not because it was the moral thing to do but rather he got caught in the public spotlight....

Meanwhile little white boys like you who grow more attached to the coon your mother is blowing instead of that man in your baby pictures don't seem to get any reality based reasoning simply because you were run and chased by the life hounds called racial mixing. See..that's why I love you you're daddy Kool's big baby...muah :lol
See comments in red....none of what you said btw disproved my points....I will give you another crack at it...

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 12:12 PM
See comments in red....none of what you said btw disproved my points....I will give you another crack at it...

:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Is Cuban ever going to stop crying? As pathetic and childish as DJ is, the Mavs are in this position because Cuban blew up a championship team because he thought he was so much smarter and more knowledgeable about the CBA than everyone else. He's deflecting from his own fuck-up.

Doesn't Cuban back out of half the deals he verbally agrees to on Shark Tank, anyway?

DMC
07-12-2015, 12:47 PM

He was castigated by white men, who comprise the "public spotlight".

You haven't made any points. Blacks typically abandon common sense when defending acts committed by other blacks.

Jordan abandoning his agreement wasn't the issue, not communicating it was. That's a low rent mentality that new money doesn't cure; riding in 1st class doesn't make you 1st class. If your counter argument is Donald Sterling, you're talking about another Clipper faggot, and that's a hell of an indictment on Jordan.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Is Cuban ever going to stop crying? As pathetic and childish as DJ is, the Mavs are in this position because Cuban blew up a championship team because he thought he was so much smarter and more knowledgeable about the CBA than everyone else. He's deflecting from his own fuck-up.

Doesn't Cuban back out of half the deals he verbally agrees to on Shark Tank, anyway?

Yep. He was still crying about it at a summer league game.

DMC
07-12-2015, 12:49 PM

Why do people think backing out of the deal was the issue? Backing out would have been fine, if he had confronted Cuban about it like a man instead of holing up in his place like a faggot. Also, you should never mention the term "blowing up" after that debacle your team displayed in the 2nd round. Jesus.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Why do people think backing out of the deal was the issue? Backing out would have been fine, if he had confronted Cuban about it like a man instead of holing up in his place like a faggot. Also, you should never mention the term "blowing up" after that debacle your team displayed in the 2nd round. Jesus.
Simmer down, fat hands. You'll break your keyboard with all that impotent rage.

DMC
07-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Simmer down, fat hands. You'll break your keyboard with all that impotent rage.

Don't need rage to ether you bro.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 01:21 PM
He was castigated by white men, who comprise the "public spotlight".

You haven't made any points. Blacks typically abandon common sense when defending acts committed by other blacks.

Jordan abandoning his agreement wasn't the issue, not communicating it was. That's a low rent mentality that new money doesn't cure; riding in 1st class doesn't make you 1st class. If your counter argument is Donald Sterling, you're talking about another Clipper faggot, and that's a hell of an indictment on Jordan.

First things first he wasnt castigated by white men...he was castigated by a latin mix tranny....and by the vocal minority....who much to your chagrin actually comprise the public spotlight ...conversely fellow whites gave him a pass for the past 30yrs....;-)

Again you're offering only conjecture with no logic and ironically enough no emperical evidence.

For example when Ron Artest went into the stands did blacks defend him? No...in fact Magic Johnson went so far as to say he should be banned forever and doesnt deserve a 2nd chance....in response Artest said in an interview that Magic was unfair because when he cheated on his wife and caught Aids...she forgave him..Magic never commented on the matter again :lol

Or when Gilbert Arenas brought guns in the Locker room no one not a single person defended him...

Or when Delonte West allegedly fucked Lebrons mom everyone said it was wrong...

Or when Kobe called that ref a fucking faggot right in front of Tim Duncan...everyone gave Kobe shit for it...

My point is you live in a make believe world of racist right wing talk radio where these losers who cant hold a candle to liberal elites get to spew their nonsense on the radio all day uncontested...you're a loser DMC with a very limited point of reference..maybe it's all that dirty gulf coast water you're fishing in that has your shit for brains clouded...:toast

mudyez
07-12-2015, 01:23 PM
What a great guy. Great apology. Have to give it to him: Big balls DJ!

mudyez
07-12-2015, 01:24 PM
sorry

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Or DMC..how bout this GEM being swept under the rug by the white media while at the same time they tried to turn A.I into the devil...he didnt even file charges.... SMDH.....

PHILADELPHIA, April 3— Pat Croce thought he was going to watch a videotape of a player the Philadelphia 76ers were after. Instead, he said, he saw his brother John taking money from Allen Iverson's pants in the locker room.

John Croce was dismissed as conditioning coach of the 76ers in January after General Manager Billy King showed Pat Croce, the team president and part-owner, the tape.

''There is no controversy,'' Pat Croce said today at a news conference. ''There was an issue, a painful issue, and it was put to an end immediately.''

King authorized videotaping in the locker rooms at practice and at home and away games after players complained of missing money. Pat Croce said the team used surveillance cameras as early as a year ago but would not discuss the matter further.

Dave Coskey, a senior vice president of the Sixers, said the team would not comment about the use of any surveillance equipment for security purposes.

Neither the 76ers nor Iverson pressed criminal charges against John Croce.

The 76ers originally announced that John Croce had resigned Jan. 12 to pursue other work. Attempts to reach John Croce were not successful today.

Pat Croce said he first heard of the matter when King showed him the videotape.

''I looked at Billy, I looked back at the tape and I looked at Billy and he was hurt,'' Croce said. ''He couldn't even talk. I didn't know what to say. I felt sick, physically sick. Then I felt angry. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.''

Pat Croce said he then told King to confront John Croce, investigate the matter and resolve it quickly.

''I met with John that night,'' Pat Croce said. ''I talked to my brother as a brother and an employer. I was so angry, but at the same time I was concerned. There's something seriously wrong here if you are going to do something for a couple of bucks. It didn't make sense. I thought he needs help.''

Pat Croce said he called his brother back the next day, offered a medical suggestion and has not spoken to him since. He went to Washington on Jan. 12 to personally apologize to Iverson.

''He said, 'It's nothing, Pat,' '' Croce said.

Iverson, in Toronto for a game against the Raptors tonight, declined to comment after a morning practice.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Hey DMC Here's another GEM....and ironically another ethical issue by whites the media quickly glossed over because it wasnt good for the game...on the bad end of the stick this time? Again none other than the unfairly maligned Allen Iverson..poor guy...

In an interview with 60 Minutes Sunday (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5914330n&tag=contentMain;cbsCarousel), disgraced former NBA ref Tim Donaghy shared the secrets of his lucrative NBA betting operation. In the interview, Donaghy told CBS that he bet against the Nuggets, because he and other refs talked openly about retaliating against Iverson for publicly criticizing officials.

The AP reports on Donaghy's methods:
NEW YORK -- Disgraced former NBA referee Tim Donaghy says he refused to make calls to affect games even if it meant he lost money and it angered the mob.
In one game where he bet on San Antonio, he ejected coach Gregg Popovich midway through the first quarter and the Spurs eventually lost the game. That drew the ire of the mob, which reportedly lost money using his tip.

"I just told them that I wasn't making calls in games to influence the outcome," Donaghy said in an interview on "60 Minutes" that aired Sunday night on CBS. "And I'm not going to be able to obviously predict the winner every night, and they have to accept that's what's going to happen."

Donaghy insisted he made wagers on NBA games based on his knowledge of other officials' biases for and against certain players and teams, and that his officiating was not compromised -- a claim that was backed up by the FBI.
"Watching the tapes, we could see there was never anything outlandish where he called a foul or he omitted a foul because he wanted to see a certain team win" retired FBI special agent Philip Scala told the news show. "We never saw that."

Donaghy on Iverson:

He [Iverson] had threatened one of the officials and the NBA fined him $25,000. We felt he should have been suspended. We [NBA officials] felt as a group that he should have been suspended. Because he wasn't, we felt like we would teach him a lesson.

Watch the 60 Minutes interview below: (Iverson segment starts at 5:40)

DMC
07-12-2015, 04:03 PM
First things first he wasnt castigated by white men...he was castigated by a latin mix tranny....and by the vocal minority....who much to your chagrin actually comprise the public spotlight ...conversely fellow whites gave him a pass for the past 30yrs....;-)

Again you're offering only conjecture with no logic and ironically enough no emperical evidence.

For example when Ron Artest went into the stands did blacks defend him? No...in fact Magic Johnson went so far as to say he should be banned forever and doesnt deserve a 2nd chance....in response Artest said in an interview that Magic was unfair because when he cheated on his wife and caught Aids...she forgave him..Magic never commented on the matter again :lol

Or when Gilbert Arenas brought guns in the Locker room no one not a single person defended him...

Or when Delonte West allegedly fucked Lebrons mom everyone said it was wrong...

Or when Kobe called that ref a fucking faggot right in front of Tim Duncan...everyone gave Kobe shit for it...

My point is you live in a make believe world of racist right wing talk radio where these losers who cant hold a candle to liberal elites get to spew their nonsense on the radio all day uncontested...you're a loser DMC with a very limited point of reference..maybe it's all that dirty gulf coast water you're fishing in that has your shit for brains clouded...:toast

BREAKING:::::

WALL OF TEXT GOES COMPLETELY UNREAD

More after these words from our sponsor...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:08 PM
BREAKING:::::

WALL OF TEXT GOES COMPLETELY UNREAD

More after these words from our sponsor...

Hmmm..looks like I pissed pickeled pig fingers off...:lol

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 04:10 PM
:lmao maybe he can stick those piglets up his ass to stop the bleeding

DMC
07-12-2015, 04:11 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:22 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fa sho...

Oink...Oink....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Pickled-Pig-Feet_zps2mk6dtii.jpg

Trill Clinton
07-12-2015, 04:28 PM

The reality is many whites (quiet money) defend the lack of other white ethics x100. Owners tell players all the time they're committed to them only to turn around and try to trade them at first opportunity....trade falls through and then send the lie machine out to spin the story and the white media spins it as "business"...or people like Donald Sterling can conspire to keep blacks (loud money) from his games while people like Markishinana Cubanata openly defend keeping him as owner....casting with the nets you cast you're nothing but a poor version of Rush Limbaugh

http://i59.tinypic.com/108cm8g.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/nqRJTIwsBftG8/giphy.gif

Trill Clinton
07-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:37 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/108cm8g.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/nqRJTIwsBftG8/giphy.gif

:lolTrill my nigga you gonna hafta hit me up on where you get those gifs from...

Fat Hands
07-12-2015, 05:09 PM
whats all this about?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:13 PM
whats all this about?

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Not just a black thing of course, chinks do the same to a even further extent tbh. They can move to another country pretending to be natives, lying about their nationality, and they don't think it anything wrong because you have no proof of them lying. If a chink is worth an ounce of trust, Judas is worth a ton.

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Anyone with a gram of brain cell under his skull should've known how bad he sucks when he has to team up with Kool to defend his own yellow ass tbh.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Anyone with a gram of brain cell under his skull should've known how bad he sucks when he has to team up with Kool to defend his own yellow ass tbh.
When did you team up with Kool?

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 06:22 PM
When did you team up with Kool?
When he was plowing your bitch in your bed and I was camera shooting the whole process, and that was probably why your baby came out half black I guess :lol

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 06:26 PM
When he was plowing your bitch in your bed and I was camera shooting the whole process, and that was probably why your baby came out half black I guess :lol
Oh. I thought it was when Deandre made Cuban his bottom bitch, you were forced to watch.

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Oh. I thought it was when Deandre made Cuban his bottom bitch, you were forced to watch.
DeMonkey exposed himself as a bitch imho. It was not a legal issue without paperwork, but anyone who doesn't consider himself a monkey should've taken responsibility for the words out of his own fucking mouth. It's just you chinks and n!ggers who treat your mouths and anuses equally, so the words you say are just as valuable as a fart tbh.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 06:42 PM
DeMonkey exposed himself as a bitch imho. It was not a legal issue without paperwork, but anyone who doesn't consider himself a monkey should've taken responsibility for the words out of his own fucking mouth. It's just you chinks and n!ggers who treat your mouths and anuses equally, so the words you say are just as valuable as a fart tbh.
And Cuban tore down a championship team for that shit :lmao

Thread
07-12-2015, 06:51 PM
& lost in the shuffle,,,& the whole scheme of things (like I said it would be) is the fact that Dallas sat idle for days unable to move because Jordan committed. The kicker? Fuckin' Cuban won't even make a federal case about it. Just concentrates on The Etiquette Card via not hearing from Jordan "at all." And get this, the clincher...."not once." LMAO!!!

Cuban musta got the word from Silver in NYC to keep it jocular, Amy Post type shit.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2015, 07:04 PM
& lost in the shuffle,,,& the whole scheme of things (like I said it would be) is the fact that Dallas sat idle for days unable to move because Jordan committed. The kicker? Fuckin' Cuban won't even make a federal case about it. Just concentrates on The Etiquette Card via not hearing from Jordan "at all." And get this, the clincher...."not once." LMAO!!!

Cuban musta got the word from Silver in NYC to keep it jocular, Amy Post type shit.
http://cdn.niketalk.com/a/af/200x400px-LL-af866c3f_pDgU3aO.gif

Killakobe81
07-13-2015, 12:09 AM

CN with the rare truth nuke

m>s
07-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Lmao this clown kool said "white media." The media is owned by kikes and is rabidly anti-white.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-13-2015, 03:20 PM

No. Blake = Amare and CP3 = Nash is a much better analogy.