PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker Fans Need To Take It Easy On Nick Young Give The Guy A Break

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Look..i know it seems he plays too much off the court and is distracted by a ton of outside stuff but keep in mind this is not his fault at all...it's the Laker Brass fault....how can you on the one hand say get rid of Young for enjoying and living that LA lifestyle when you just tried using that same lifestyle to woo LMA....we cant have it both ways..

When properly used and motivated Swaggy is an excellent player to have....

whitemamba
07-12-2015, 03:29 PM
He had a shit seasons last year, can't blame him when he is tappin that fat ass tbh, but I like him of the bench if he shoots over 35 % tbh..

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
He had a shit seasons last year, can't blame him when he is tappin that fat ass tbh, but I like him of the bench if he shoots over 35 % tbh..

He got hurt...but had he played it out. we would not have gotten the #2 pick

whitemamba
07-12-2015, 03:39 PM
He got hurt...but had he played it out. we would not have gotten the #2 pick
I'm on board to keep swaggy, but Lou joining is a pickle...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm on board to keep swaggy, but Lou joining is a pickle...

Why?

Lou and Swaggy off the bench will keep us going strong...Lou is very hard to guard if he and Swaggy are clicking at the same time..I dont see us losing too many games,.,Lou also gets to the free throw.,A LOT..if I'm not mistaken he was 4th overall in the league last year at getting to the line...that's major tbh....

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:05 PM
Getting to the free-throw line is the most efficient way to score in the NBA.

And that brings us to Lou Williams...

“Shot fakes? I don’t pump fake,” Williams said after Sunday’s victory, in which he scored 16 points in 18 minutes. “Nah, I just create contact.”

Williams’ methodology is a little different than we are used to in Toronto. He does not have the series of moves and counter-moves that DeRozan has, nor the head-down, just-try-to-stop-me approach that Lowry uses. Williams’ ability to draw fouls is as much both art and science.

It is effective. Statistics from John Schuhmann at NBA.com show.

“I don’t want to tell any of his secrets. He does a great job of drawing contact, initiating contact with his body,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. “I think defensive players look at him as slender and slight and [think that they] can take advantage of him. He uses that against them most of the time. He has his tricks.”

“I played with Allen Iverson a couple of years,” Williams added. Williams played with Iverson for the first 1½ seasons of his career, and then again briefly in 2009-10. “I just watched how he would use his size to his advantage.

Being able to get to the line, no matter where you are on the court, will always be a weapon.“He’s cool under pressure,” Casey said. “He can get his own shot most times without screens, without help. We have all of the confidence in the world in Lou.

whitemamba
07-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Why?

Lou and Swaggy off the bench will keep us going strong...Lou is very hard to guard if he and Swaggy are clicking at the same time..I dont see us losing too many games,.,Lou also gets to the free throw.,A LOT..if I'm not mistaken he was 4th overall in the league last year at getting to the line...that's major tbh....

Break down the positions for me, assuming clarkson and russell are starting.. Is lou playing the point and swaggy the 2?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Break down the positions for me, assuming clarkson and russell are starting.. Is lou playing the point and swaggy the 2?

Lol...what are you knee deep in some pussy? That's the only reason I'm doing this shit for you..you better be in some ass yo....

Most of it depends on Matchups...but Nick can play either SG or SF....whereas Lou is a point....but lets say we wanted to go totally small..depending on Matchups you could see...Lou at PG, Clarkson at SF, Nick at PF, and Russell at SG with Black at Center...that would be our ultra fast lets run run run line up for special occasions..

Most times it will be Lou backing up Russell of the bench and Swaggy playing SF or backing up either Kobe or Clarkson....

whitemamba
07-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Lol...what are you knee deep in some pussy? That's the only reason I'm doing this shit for you..you better be in some ass yo....

Most of it depends on Matchups...but Nick can play either SG or SF....whereas Lou is a point....but lets say we wanted to go totally small..depending on Matchups you could see...Lou at PG, Clarkson at SF, Nick at PF, and Russell at SG with Black at Center...that would be our ultra fast lets run run run line up for special occasions..

Most times it will be Lou backing up Russell of the bench and Swaggy playing SF or backing up either Kobe or Clarkson....

:lol

Here is where i disagree with you, I dont see Clarkson or Swaggy playing the 3, both are too small imho. They are all guards at the max, as regular as Wes Johnson was, I kinda wish he had stayed because he was long, and can somewhat defend them stretch 4's and 3s.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 04:24 PM
That's why I said it was a lineup for Special occasions...lol

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 04:49 PM

Russell will not be starting.

Thread
07-12-2015, 04:55 PM
I got no problem with Nick Young. It's the bozo nuts Swaggy P I find untenable.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Russell will not be starting.

? This what I would go with....

Kobe - SF
Clarkson - SG
Lou Williams- PG
Randle - PF
Hibbert - C

Bench

Nick Young
Russell
Bass
Nance Jr
Black
Upshaw

Thread
07-12-2015, 05:10 PM
? This what I would go with....

Kobe - SF
Clarkson - SG
Lou Williams- PG
Randle - PF
Hibbert - C

Bench

Nick Young
Russell
Bass
Nance Jr
Black
Upshaw

Christ, (spoke aloud) like that is frightening, Kool. I God's.

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Why?

Lou and Swaggy off the bench will keep us going strong...Lou is very hard to guard if he and Swaggy are clicking at the same time..I dont see us losing too many gamesb,.,Lou also gets to the free throw.,A LOT..if I'm not mistaken he was 4th overall in the league last year at getting to the line...that's major tbh....lol lakers will lose more than they win

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Christ, (spoke aloud) like that is frightening, Kool. I God's.

I like it in the West...speed, youth, veteren leadership...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:17 PM
lol lakers will lose more than they win

There's not a player on your team more effective than a healthy 36 yr old Kobe..tbh

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 05:20 PM
There's not a player on your team more effective than a healthy 36 yr old Kobe..tbh
So you'd say no to a straight swap of Cousins for Bryant? Yeah didn't think so.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:23 PM
So you'd say no to a straight swap of Cousins for Bryant? Yeah didn't think so.

Absolutely NO....Cousins is a life long loser...the only way I'd take him is if we could fuck you over in a trade....Kobe is worth way more than a child center with serious mental issues....Demarcus is not a winner....

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Absolutely NO....Cousins is a life long loser...the only way I'd take him is if we could fuck you over in a trade....Kobe is worth way more than a child center with serious mental issues....Demarcus is not a winner....

Now you are just lying.

spurraider21
07-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Why?

seriously. if kobe cant win with this support, it will destroy his legacy

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Now you are just lying.

I'm serious..I'm a loyal cat...I would never trade Kobe...I'm gonna ride or die with him...he's made me a small fortune in Gambling since 2000 ..as in over 100k net in winnings...I would never be disloyal to that....nothing fake about that at all

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm serious..I'm a loyal cat...I would never trade Kobe...I'm gonna ride or die with him...he's made me a small fortune in Gambling since 2000 ..as in over 100k net in winnings...I would never be disloyal to that....nothing fake about that at all
So instead of dealing Kobe for the best Center in the game you want to keep him so you can continue to gamble and win easy money by betting against them.

Mark Celibate
07-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Swaggy P was your best player last season.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 06:13 PM
So instead of dealing Kobe for the best Center in the game you want to keep him so you can continue to gamble and win easy money by betting against them.

When that head case Demarcus Cousins wins something...even if it's just a play-off game then come holla at me..until then you're talking nonsense...the fucking guy is a loser I dont give a fuck that he's considered the best in a watered down league..he's a fucking nut job with a low IQ...I know you want to protect him cuz he plays for your team but I'm calling it fair

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 06:18 PM
When that head case Demarcus Cousins wins something...even if it's just a play-off game then come holla at me..until then you're talking nonsense...the fucking guy is a loser I dont give a fuck that he's considered the best in a watered down league..he's a fucking nut job with a low IQ...I know you want to protect him cuz he plays for your team but I'm calling it fair

Kid finally has some talent around him, he'll see the playoffs before Kobe sees them again. I can't tell if you are trolling or just have shitty NBA takes. Which is it?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Kid finally has some talent around him, he'll see the playoffs before Kobe sees them again. I can't tell if you are trolling or just have shitty NBA takes. Which is it?

Open your mouth and I'll gladly cop a sqaut...what's your preference loose or solid?

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Open your mouth and I'll gladly cop a sqaut...what's your preference loose or solid?
You don't want to talk hoops anymore?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 06:32 PM
You don't want to talk hoops anymore?

Sure lets keep going....your point is your vouching for a loser..I'm riding with a winner...you have no room

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Sure lets keep going....your point is your vouching for a loser..I'm riding with a winner...you have no room
He's had no talent and a new coach every year, I don't fault him for the losses. Kobe has never been successful when his teams have lacked talent.

You and I both know you'd take Cousins for Kobe in an instant, you are just too stubborn to admit it, don't want to ruin that e-rep.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 06:42 PM
He's had no talent and a new coach every year, I don't fault him for the losses. Kobe has never been successful when his teams have lacked talent.

You and I both know you'd take Cousins for Kobe in an instant, you are just too stubborn to admit it, don't want to ruin that e-rep.

You're outta your cotton pickin mind if you think I would trade Kobe..I wouldnt even trade him for Lebron...Kobe is an untouchable...you dont win 5 chips and then conveniently say thanks its time to trade up..Kool aint wired that way..you may be..but I'm not..I put that on my grandma...

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 06:58 PM
I would easily take Nick Young over Kobrick at this stage of the game,,,,and its not even close.

Thread
07-12-2015, 06:59 PM
I would easily take Nick Young over Kobrick at this stage of the game,,,,and its not even close.

I'll just bet you would.

TheSanityAnnex
07-12-2015, 07:01 PM
You're outta your cotton pickin mind if you think I would trade Kobe..I wouldnt even trade him for Lebron...Kobe is an untouchable...you dont win 5 chips and then conveniently say thanks its time to trade up..Kool aint wired that way..you may be..but I'm not..I put that on my grandma...
You, like Kobe taking his last contract, don't care about winning anymore.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 07:06 PM
You, like Kobe taking his last contract, don't care about winning anymore.

He could have shaved off 5...but it wouldn't have meant anything....we were not in a position to win the past few yrs...glad we didn't sign Dwight...and glad we didnt sign Melo....we didnt upgrade properly following the title yrs...not being able to unload Pau hurt us...

Silver&Black
07-12-2015, 07:29 PM

:lmao

That's because you're a fucking fool...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 07:41 PM
:lmao

That's because you're a fucking fool...

Would you trade Tim Duncan for Lebron right now?

N4th4n
07-12-2015, 07:53 PM

The difference is, Tim Duncan is still good. Kobe is a broke down old defensive nightmare who has trouble sniffing 40% shooting on a good day.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:00 PM
The difference is, Tim Duncan is still good. Kobe is a broke down old defensive nightmare who has trouble sniffing 40% shooting on a good day.

Didn't ask for a Qualifier...asked a simple question...answer or keep your fucking mouth closed

N4th4n
07-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Didn't ask for a Qualifier...asked a simple question...answer or keep your fucking mouth closed

If you don't like the discussion your question has wrought, then I suggestion you don't pose it in the first place. Hide, hide, please hide.

Anyway,
Kobe: Yes
Tim Duncan: No

Further questions?

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 08:30 PM

I'll answer that,,,fuck yeah I do that,,,I would drive Duncan to the airport myself. We'll celebrate his accomplishments when he retires but in the end its all about winning and business. LeBron would give the Spurs a new 5 year window of title caliber basketball with Leonard and Aldridge,,,Only player I wouldn't trade for LeBron would be Anthony Davis,,,,

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:45 PM
If you don't like the discussion your question has wrought, then I suggestion you don't pose it in the first place. Hide, hide, please hide.

Anyway,
Kobe: Yes
Tim Duncan: No

Further questions?

Based on what..what is Duncan producing on court to deserve such consideration..if the Spurs valued his ass they wouldnt be low balling his ass and paying him shit to play for them....obviously he doesnt have real value to the Spurs..but then again if he's willing to allow them to fuck over him..then why the fuck not

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 08:59 PM
seriously. if kobe cant win with this support, it will destroy his legacy

You better hope you win it all after signing the Second Coming.

spurraider21
07-12-2015, 09:04 PM
You better hope you win it all after signing the Second Coming.
aldridge should be a damn good fit. he's no true #1 franchise player that will lead a team to a ring (what portland was trying to do), but that's not the role he's gna play with the spurs

pgardn
07-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Look..i know it seems he plays too much off the court and is distracted by a ton of outside stuff but keep in mind this is not his fault at all...it's the Laker Brass fault....how can you on the one hand say get rid of Young for enjoying and living that LA lifestyle when you just tried using that same lifestyle to woo LMA....we cant have it both ways..

Are you also feared of marine mammals? They are after Nick I swah tuh gahd.

N4th4n
07-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Based on what..what is Duncan producing on court to deserve such consideration..if the Spurs valued his ass they wouldnt be low balling his ass and paying him shit to play for them....obviously he doesnt have real value to the Spurs..but then again if he's willing to allow them to fuck over him..then why the fuck not

Oh man, I can tell you abandoned logic and sensibility long ago. Explaining these types of things to you is going to be difficult, and frankly probably not worth it. Let me just start by saying, in the world of the NBA, compensation does not = value. TD was not low-balled, rather he knows he functions as part of a greater whole, and he is willing to make sacrifices to make the whole even greater.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Oh man, I can tell you abandoned logic and sensibility long ago. Explaining these types of things to you is going to be difficult, and frankly probably not worth it. Let me just start by saying, in the world of the NBA, compensation does not = value. TD was not low-balled, rather he knows he functions as part of a greater whole, and he is willing to make sacrifices to make the whole even greater.

If that's your story stick with it:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2015, 10:16 PM
why lakers not sign jrsmith?

Silver&Black
07-13-2015, 12:57 AM

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeees

I know what you are saying though Kool...you wouldn't give up your favorite player for LeBron. It's called loyalty and I can respect that....I really can. But all it does is show that you are a Kirby fan and not a Lakers fan.

Splits
12-13-2015, 10:32 AM
:lol not giving a fuck about your shitty team

Splits
01-06-2016, 01:33 AM

:lol looks properly used to me