PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: If The Lakers Are Going 2 Have A Fighting Chance It's Imperitive We Fire B. Scott

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 03:35 PM
First off let me apologize for this black on black crime I'm bout to participate in....:lol

I know he's a sentimental favorite...and it looks bad canning a guy after 1 yr but he has to go...he just doesnt strike me as a guy that thinks the game...he comes across as coaching from a fans perspective...I'm just not sold that he has the intellectual capacity to coach game to game strategies to get us to the playoffs...he sits on the sidelines with that goofy ass smile after every nice play...fuck giving these guys praise so what Clarkson is a baller...he has to think the game beyond that...and the fact that he owes his very job to Kobe is the main reason he should be let go...if Kobe was smart and really wanted to make some playoff noise he'd quietly go to Mitch and Lobby for Kevin Ollie (who ironically Durant favors) as a replacement for Scott...

I'm willing to listen to counter arguements as to why I'm wrong but I liken this to what Obama said about black supreme court justice Clarence Thomas..

"I would not have nominated Clarence Thomas. I don't think that he, I don't think that he was a strong enough jurist or legal thinker at the time for that elevation. Setting aside the fact that I profoundly disagree with his interpretation of a lot of the Constitution."

Killakobe81
07-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Not sold either but Pop couldn't get this squad in playoffs

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:26 PM

You say that because you dont reallly know the game like I do....you're still letting the media think for you

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Chemistry comes with time.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Chemistry comes with time.

Who are Byrons assitant coaches? Not sure he's even smart enough to surround himself with winners...

07-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Not gonna happen until kirbs retires, unless you hire another yes man tbh

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Who are Byrons assitant coaches? Not sure he's even smart enough to surround himself with winners...

When you're starting from the bottom it takes time. That front office needs to be addressed first.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 06:05 PM
When you're starting from the bottom it takes time. That front office needs to be addressed first.

They're not gonna sell daddy's business...Jeannie will maintain control..but if nothing else fire her brother

07-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Also this got me thinking, is cock quitters really the only black coach to win the title since at least the 80s? If so, lma:lol

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 06:56 PM
They're not gonna sell daddy's business...Jeannie will maintain control..but if nothing else fire her brother

Thread,,,,get in here and stomp some mudhole's. Tell them how light you'd be without him,,,,

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Thread,,,,get in here and stomp some mudhole's. Tell them how light you'd be without him,,,,

Of course we'd be light...but he better get his shit together

Thread
07-12-2015, 07:04 PM

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Scott is the worst coach in the league, tbh..Lakers will fire him when they're serious about competing, probably at the end of this year IMO..

Plum Island
07-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Scott is the worst coach in the league, tbh..Lakers will fire him when they're serious about competing, probably at the end of this year IMO..
No doubt about it. He will NOT helm the Youth Movement once Kobe's gone.
No way. No way in hell. And Jimmy will use the new hire to revitalize his place in the FO along with selling the Hope "he" put together to get the New Age Lakers into full gear.

I'm willing to bet it will be a highly respected college coach, or the Flavor of the Month in the NBA. We'll have to see what transpires before definitive answers can be made.

DPG21920
07-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Mudiay is getting glowing reviews in the SL. People seem to like him better than Russell. That will be the measuring stick for Russell as Mudiay was the "next best" PG around the same pick.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 07:42 PM
They cant hire a new coach until Kobrick is gone because the Lakers need a disciplinarian like Thibs and Kobrick would clash with that,,,Kobrick wants to chuck shots at this point,,,not play defense and structure.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Mudiay is getting glowing reviews in the SL. People seem to like him better than Russell. That will be the measuring stick for Russell as Mudiay was the "next best" PG around the same pick.

Mudiays jumpshot is 3yrs away :lol

Thebesteva
07-12-2015, 07:47 PM
First off let me apologize for this black on black crime I'm bout to participate in....:lol

I know he's a sentimental favorite...and it looks bad canning a guy after 1 yr but he has to go...he just doesnt strike me as a guy that thinks the game...he comes across as coaching from a fans perspective...I'm just not sold that he has the intellectual capacity to coach game to game strategies to get us to the playoffs...he sits on the sidelines with that goofy ass smile after every nice play...fuck giving these guys praise so what Clarkson is a baller...he has to think the game beyond that...and the fact that he owes his very job to Kobe is the main reason he should be let go...if Kobe was smart and really wanted to make some playoff noise he'd quietly go to Mitch and Lobby for Kevin Ollie (who ironically Durant favors) as a replacement for Scott...

I'm willing to listen to counter arguements as to why I'm wrong but I liken this to what Obama said about black supreme court justice Clarence Thomas..

Agreed. Scott has to go

DMC
07-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Keep telling yourself that.

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Scott is the worst coach in the league, tbh

I'll just bet he is.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:19 PM
I'll just bet he is.

:lol they're like cockroaches with these failed gang bang attempts

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:20 PM
:lol they're like cockroaches with these failed gang bang attempts

Hey, you should be beat with a stick for even lodging this.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey, you should be beat with a stick for even lodging this.

I issued my qualifier with the first sentence

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:29 PM
The problem is he's not focused...he's at a summer league game trying to show off new bitches he's fucking with...i know he's fresh off a divorce and excited to be getting new pussy but for crying out loud leave her home...he should be taking notes instead both games he's staring straight ahead trying to play it cool for the cameras as they pan on him and his new girl....fuck this shit..he's not focused..I have sweat equity and done put money on the line over the years Imma say what the fuck I want regardless of who fucking agrees with me or not..real talk...

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:31 PM

Looks a little like that woman Sterling was gettin' fucked by.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:32 PM
More of this unfocused showboat..he needs to go period..

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:35 PM
She's fine as fuck though..at least his ass got good taste...:lol I would be hitting that shit endlessly...

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:44 PM
She's fine as fuck though..at least his ass got good taste...:lol I would be hitting that shit endlessly...

She's overdeveloped, Kool. It's gross.

Russ
07-12-2015, 08:45 PM
How about firing Kupchak?

He reaches for Russell (rather than Okafor who is looking great in the SL).

Meanwhile, Russell has 12 assists and 13 turnovers so far (or close to that).

(In fact, if you wanted a point at pick #2 you could have had the more athletic, higher upside Mudiay who is tearing it up in Vegas.)

Then he reaches even further to draft Nance Jr. (2nd Round talent at best) in the First Round. (It was news to Mitch that Nance had a tweeting problem.)

This train wreck won't be ending any time soon.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 08:49 PM

Naah bro..aint nothing gross bout det

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 08:52 PM

She's part of the problem. They don't need to sell just step down.

midnightpulp
07-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Byron is perfect for the Lakers in their current state. They're gonna tank again and there's no better tank commander than Byron.

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:55 PM
She's part of the problem. They don't need to sell just step down.

She's been waiting for this all her life. She ain't about to step down. She's having the time of her life.

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 08:56 PM
How about firing Kupchak?

He reaches for Russell (rather than Okafor who is looking great in the SL).

Meanwhile, Russell has 12 assists and 13 turnovers so far (or close to that).

(In fact, if you wanted a point at pick #2 you could have had the more athletic, higher upside Mudiay who is tearing it up in Vegas.)

Then he reaches even further to draft Nance Jr. (2nd Round talent at best) in the First Round. (It was news to Mitch that Nance had a tweeting problem.)

This train wreck won't be ending any time soon.

Leave it to a spurfag to think 5-15 and 0-4 from three is "tearing it up." Don't ever post down here you pussy.

Thread
07-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Byron is perfect for the Lakers in their current state. They're gonna tank again and there's no better tank commander than Byron.

Doesn't make a lick of sense. It took a minor miracle for us to get to 3 last time. You & that idiot Splits tracked it the entire way down.

pgardn
07-12-2015, 09:02 PM

Kool is scared of water.
This woman has turned herself into a couple of floating islands.
The Chinese would be proud of the effort to create artificial landing platforms as well.

When they blow, Kool need not expect a lactating milk bath.

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 09:02 PM
She's been waiting for this all her life. She ain't about to step down. She's having the time of her life.

Once her brother is gone the failure will fall in her lap and Laker fans will turn their hurt towards her. She'll crack... she's fragile.

Thread
07-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Once her brother is gone the failure will fall in her lap and Laker fans will turn their hurt towards her. She'll crack... she's fragile.

...to what:::Phil's caregiver? Gadfly in Los Angeles Society? Suckin' your cock?

And I got news= Jim ain't goin' nowhere without a court order. He's playin' possum now because he's got time on his side. She restarted the 3 year clock again when nobody was lookin'. Nobody even knew there was a clock to begin with.

midnightpulp
07-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Doesn't make a lick of sense. It took a minor miracle for us to get to 3 last time. You & that idiot Splits tracked it the entire way down.

Get within a top 5 worst record and Silver will call it in.

Thread
07-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Get within a top 5 worst record and Silver will call it in.

Don't start with that card now. I'll blow my stack.

midnightpulp
07-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Don't start with that card now. I'll blow my stack.

I was being cheeky.

Anyhow, what do you think of Russell so far? Been watching Summer League?

Thread
07-12-2015, 09:17 PM
I was being cheeky.

Anyhow, what do you think of Russell so far? Been watching Summer League?

No. I haven't had the NBA Channel for several years. I'm approaching $200 a month for cable, land line and Internet. Just outrageous.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 09:23 PM
I aint mad at Byron he needed an upgrade....but doesnt seem like there's a lick of difference between him and Swaggy P....I'm not saying a man doesn't have the right to live his life...the risk here is that he's too excited and focused on this new pussy now that he's divorced he should not be coaching at this level right now...tbh...he's just not focused...he out chasing that pussy...like Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp :lol

The old life with the old wife

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/scott3_zps57yrlxmv.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/byron-scott-wife-anita-scott_zpsym1er8ga.jpg

The new wannabe Swaggy P / Tone Loc Life Style...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Q4P8438_zpskc8ld3v0.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Byron-Scott-PF_zpscphkgv1f.jpg

Splits
07-12-2015, 09:24 PM

And you were appreciative, because you knew where you stood.

You're welcome.

Thread
07-12-2015, 09:32 PM
I aint mad at Byron he needed an upgrade....but doesnt seem like there's a lick of difference between him and Swaggy P....I'm not saying a man doesn't have the right to live his life...the risk here is that he's too excited and focused on this new pussy now that he's divorced he should not be coaching at this level right now...tbh...he's just not focused...he out chasing that pussy...like Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp :lol

The old life with the old wife

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/scott3_zps57yrlxmv.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/byron-scott-wife-anita-scott_zpsym1er8ga.jpg

Blamin' her for gettin' old, gettin' torn up & out from child birth & raising them as he toured the world.

The fuck. Shame on him. If I were one of those kids (male or female) that tore her up & out I'd get my hands on him and I wouldn't let go until LAPD showed up and dragged me off.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Blamin' her for gettin' old, gettin' torn up & out from child birth & raising them as he toured the world.

The fuck. Shame on him. If I were one of those kids (male or female) that tore her up & out I'd get my hands on him and I wouldn't let go until LAPD showed up and dragged me off.

He just didnt want to get caught up in no drama...but I see your point..however, you yourself once said we fuck...we're animals that's what we do...

Thread
07-12-2015, 09:38 PM
He just didnt want to get caught up in no drama...but I see your point..however, you yourself once said we fuck...we're animals that's what we do...

Do you fuckers ever forget a fucking thing I say?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2015, 09:38 PM

No

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 09:49 PM

Not me, Fred,,,,I got that shit on mental rolodex,,,

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2015, 10:00 PM
This is the exact reason I avoid marriage. No way Im watching one get old and fat. I upgrade every month.

Russ
07-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Leave it to a spurfag to think 5-15 and 0-4 from three is "tearing it up." Don't ever post down here you pussy.

A bit sensitive.

Understandable. :lol

Reck
07-12-2015, 10:03 PM

Pop would probably trade this whole team.

It's not so much the players as it is the chemistry they all lack.

That's everything in the NBA. When you have this many players thinking differently and wanting different things, shit breaks down quick.

The coach makes the difference here. A no nonsense type of coach would put the Lakers at least in contention for a spot.

Thread
07-12-2015, 10:05 PM
I'm ashamed of Scott, and I'm ashamed of you fellows who've backed him. It's heartless.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 10:08 PM
I'm ashamed of Scott, and I'm ashamed of you fellows who've backed him. It's heartless.

Your fellow Laker fans circle the wagons when a poor decision is made,,,its happening right now with Russell over Okafor,,,,

Thread
07-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Pop would probably trade this whole team.

It's not so much the players as it is the chemistry they all lack.

That's everything in the NBA. When you have this many players thinking differently and wanting different things, shit breaks down quick.

The coach makes the difference here. A no nonsense type of coach would put the Lakers at least in contention for a spot.

He's no prize. He couldn't succeed in counseling Duncan in '13 and it cost you your first 5th.
Jackson nearly killed him after he conspired with him to quit on his team and come and not quit on Pop.
You were sleeping with each other's wives like fuckin' bears. Pop couldn't stop that.

All these killed chemistry. It never made the front page like our peccadillo do, but, it cost you rings, bub.

Thread
07-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Your fellow Laker fans circle the wagons when a poor decision is made,,,its happening right now with Russell over Okafor,,,,

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Scott taking up with this trophy woman while his aged wife is cast aside. It's reprehensible.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 10:14 PM
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Scott taking up with this trophy woman while his aged wife is cast aside. It's reprehensible.

Is there really a difference at this point?,,,its all semantics,,,every choice involved with anyone associated with the Lakers presently is a bad one,,,,

Thread
07-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Is there really a difference at this point?,,,its all semantics,,,every choice involved with anyone associated with the Lakers presently is a bad one,,,,

At this juncture, I will bid you all good nite.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2015, 10:19 PM
At this juncture, I will bid you all good nite.

Take care, Ted,,,,

Xevious
07-13-2015, 02:35 AM
More of this unfocused showboat..he needs to go period..

Did Scott pay for them titties?

Reck
07-13-2015, 03:42 AM
Looks like a cancer patient. Damn

Mark Celibate
07-13-2015, 06:52 AM
Anyone would be just a puppet imho, as long as Kobe is still on this team.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2015, 07:13 AM
This is the exact reason I avoid marriage. No way Im watching one get old and fat. I upgrade every month.

This is my only issue with black women...they dont like to work out..but as black men we are part of the problem as well because we still like to eat that old slave / survival food while calling it soul food...shit like chitterlings, hog mog, pig feet, ox-tails (ok them ox-tails shit is good), hot watered corn-bread, fried pork chops smoothered in gravy, beans cooked with a stick of lard and bacon fat....and a 5th of Wellers with some sugary Koolaid....

and then if we do decide to go out to eat..we gotta get the triple fried seafood platter soaked in grease......fried pickles, grits with cheese, french fries, fried rice, fried fake crab meat, fried tomatos, fried cat fish n shrimp., boudin balls, and fried chicken and waffeles with extra maple syrup...

for dessert we have banana pudding and bread pudding with a triple scoop of ice cream when as black people we know we're lactose intolerant but we scarf it down anyway..

See we make em cook all that shit...and they blow up since they already dont like working out...then to top it off we have the most voracious sexual appetitte of any species on the planet...we want to fuck and sleep all day..further contributing to their expanding asses due to all the soul food, fucking, child-rearing and not working out...

So my point is if you find a black woman that likes eating salads and running..it would be wise to jump all over her.but we must as black men do our part....

I think one thing that has hurt us with respect to our women is the niggas coming out of prison..these fuckers come out in shape with muscles and shit...going after these women telling them they look good and encouraging them not to work out by telling them that the cellulite in their ass makes them look fine and the sisters who should be trynna lose weight eat that shit up...they reason my man has a big dick, looks like a body builder and he thinks I'm fine....when in reality all them prison niggas doing is using them for free rent, food, and board....

Kool though I'm very particular about the kinda women I like no matter the race....make no mistake just because I prefer white chics on average I got some black women in my stable and these sistas are fine as fuck...but yeah you gotta keep looking to upgrade...

I,always tell people the real secret to happines is staying in shape...and keeping a flat stomach....tbh...

Mark Celibate
07-13-2015, 07:28 AM
marriage to a man is just like the Pau Gasol deal to Memphis, lopsided deal in which you have nothing to win and everything to lose. smart men don't get married before the age of 30, while the smartest men don't get married forever.

Thread
07-13-2015, 09:07 AM
marriage to a man is just like the Pau Gasol deal to Memphis, lopsided deal in which you have nothing to win and everything to lose. smart men don't get married before the age of 30, while the smartest men don't get married forever.

He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in. Sure, now, hindsight is 20/20. Phil & Kobe had to beat that man like a dog & that was at loss when he rolled over '08-'11. At ring '09-'10? That idiot Howard & Perkins keeling over '09-'10 respectively.

Today? That hump quit in Chicago two months past. Big shot.

CavsSuperFan
07-13-2015, 09:32 AM
Imma have to disagree Kool…Byron is great for the Lakers...He has patience with young players…

Killakobe81
07-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Imma have to disagree Kool…Byron is great for the Lakers...He has patience with young players…

I dont know If I would say it's that. What i think he does well he makes them earn minutes by hardwork in practice and then when they prove the work ethic he is willing to give them the reins it's why he did do well with Kyrie, Tyson and CP3. The last two work really hard and Scott respects that.

As far as the critcicism of his offense etc. When ran well the Princeton or versions of it have been proven successful. But every offense,, Spurs, Gstate, Triangle, Princeton, flex all need talent to really win. It's why the Princeton produces upsets but no titles in college ...lack of elite talent. Tough to judge Scott with this roster ...

CavsSuperFan
07-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Killakobe81 Tough to judge Scott with this roster...

I know that…I am on UVERSE and get the Lakers channel…I see the practices and coaching interaction with the players…Byron is family & brings some order to the past follies of Fredo & Chaz…He will be a great coach to have during the rebuilding process...

Killakobe81
07-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Killakobe81 Tough to judge Scott with this roster...

I know that…I am on UVERSE and get the Lakers channel…I see the practices and coaching interaction with the players…Byron is family & brings some order to the past follies of Fredo & Chaz…He will be a great coach to have during the rebuilding process...

I think Lakers fans and haters need to be realistic. Haters are throwing dirt on us because of FA and missing playoffs and our own fans need to accept a rebuild and not look for quick fixes. right now the West is brutal and Lebron got the East on lock no point in being mediocre ...might as well develop young guys while we have no shot at winning anything important.

spurraider21
07-13-2015, 12:48 PM
I think Lakers fans and haters need to be realistic. Haters are throwing dirt on us because of FA and missing playoffs and our own fans need to accept a rebuild and not look for quick fixes. right now the West is brutal and Lebron got the East on lock no point in being mediocre ...might as well develop young guys while we have no shot at winning anything important.
while i agree that rebuilding and not looking for quick fixes is the way to go, the haters pile on because the lakers were trying to do the opposite.... trying to trade their assets for cousins, signing 29 year old LMA, etc

Killakobe81
07-13-2015, 01:16 PM
while i agree that rebuilding and not looking for quick fixes is the way to go, the haters pile on because the lakers were trying to do the opposite.... trying to trade their assets for cousins, signing 29 year old LMA, etc

I agree with those critics I was loudly and repeatedly against begging Dwight to stay on a max deal (made sense dont want lose him for nothing), resigning Kobe for over 15 million, and chasing Aldridge (great for you not for us ) or Melo ... and I get our team's arrogance and obnoxious fans will garner no sympathy ...but I am pretty damn sure I could run our team better than the recent FO moves.

Although Byron has few strengths ...this would have been the time to groom a new young coach (like Heat with spo or Celts with Stevens) while team is rebuilding. Just make a old head the Asst Head coach.

Even counting Kobe's contract biggest issue is the head coaching choices it's not chemistry or lack of analytics killing us. Even the Aldridge presentation is a sign that if we had a good head coach they would have been the one to sell LMA on L.A. ...not having one hurts us more than Kobe's contract.

Splits
07-13-2015, 02:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I1oZLcN.png

Minus $56 Million

mystargtr34
07-13-2015, 07:28 PM
^ :lmao