PDA

View Full Version : 2 Guys go around Russia pretending to be a gay couple, reactions are typical

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 02:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0#t=98

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 03:06 AM
Russians Alpha as fuck

The thought of gay America ever defeating Napoleon or Hitler

lefty
07-13-2015, 06:28 AM
My niggahs

They didn't bend over to Feminazis and Gayrrorists like Murica did

Mark Celibate
07-13-2015, 06:47 AM
Gay couples look just as lame and disgusting as straight ones in my eyes. I'm not a supporter of gay rights or shit, but it's pure hypocrisy to discriminate against gay love while showing green lights to heterosexual activities. All types of love should be treated indifferently no matter whether it happens between opposite sexes or people of the same sex, imho. If gay marriage should be banned, so should marriage of any type.

Russians were so alpha they killed their own generals for losing battles during the war, and if that's the true meaning of alpha I'd rather be a beta mate living in a beta state, tbh.

pgardn
07-13-2015, 09:07 AM
BS

Give those guys NFL linebacker bodies and no way they get this flack.
Let them crush one Russian butt after he mouths off and tail between legs. Alphas my ass. Alphas are willing to get their asses kicked as a challenge. It would take a mob of betas.

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Fags just love putting in your face.

pgardn
07-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Fags just love putting in your face.

Putting "it" in your face.

Yes, they do that.

Fabbs
07-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Do Russians welcome lipstick lezzies like Muricans do?

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 10:24 AM
BS

Give those guys NFL linebacker bodies and no way they get this flack.
Let them crush one Russian butt after he mouths off and tail between legs. Alphas my ass. Alphas are willing to get their asses kicked as a challenge. It would take a mob of betas.
Pretty sure if one of them was a black homo (Michael Sam) the whole city would intervene

:lol

JoeTait75
07-13-2015, 10:30 AM
I don't have anything against individuals who are gay (I don't think it's their "fault" just a combination of nature and nurture) and I'm not religious so I have no religious objection to homosexuality. I just think this society's infatuation with homosexuality is really weird and bizarre.

hehateme
07-13-2015, 10:40 AM
They got balls to do this in Russia. Don't they have a special police task force just for this sort of thing? I think I remember reading about it.

Ginobilly
07-13-2015, 10:49 AM
I don't have anything against individuals who are gay (I don't think it's their "fault" just a combination of nature and nurture) and I'm not religious so I have no religious objection to homosexuality. I just think this society's infatuation with homosexuality is really weird and bizarre.

why do you think it's nature when a lot of them procreate with women and have kids at some point(also a lot of them fuck around with chicks, even the effeminate ones)? Apparently there's nothing wrong with their penis, testes and sperm production. And also seen a lot of lesbians with kids. Apparently they had to get fucked by a dude, unless evolution turned their clit into a penis.

It's not their "fault" entirely; 50% your parents fault for not raising you right, and the other 50% your fault for continuing in your sickness. It's all entirely psychological in my opinion.

Avante
07-13-2015, 11:05 AM
I don't give a damn what the individual wants or who they are they do not live on an island. Look at me, when I talk track or them blues "HERE" it's..."we don't care about....".....pretty much, right? I'm expected to chit chat about movies, burgers, sex, tv shows because that's what is done "HERE".

When you live in a society you are expected to adhere to those social norms, play by the rules. Men sucking dick and being fucked in the ass is disgusting and we all know it. If that is who you are that's just too damn bad, you fucking fake it or committ suicide. Nobody wants that sick shit around them, they don't want their kids seeing that sickness. If you're not gay but cool with what they do, you're a sick fuck also.

Russia has the right idea, they don't give a shit what you want, fuck you, you play by the rules or leave.

DJR210
07-13-2015, 11:31 AM
I don't give a damn what the individual wants or who they are they do not live on an island. Look at me, when I talk track or them blues "HERE" it's..."we don't care about....".....pretty much, right? I'm expected to chit chat about movies, burgers, sex, tv shows because that's what is done "HERE".

When you live in a society you are expected to adhere to those social norms, play by the rules. Men sucking dick and being fucked in the ass is disgusting and we all know it. If that is who you are that's just too damn bad, you fucking fake it or committ suicide. Nobody wants that sick shit around them, they don't want their kids seeing that sickness. If you're not gay but cool with what they do, you're a sick fuck also.

Russia has the right idea, they don't give a shit what you want, fuck you, you play by the rules or leave.

No, you're expected to chit chat about the things you mentioned because it's a general discussion board, not a blues or track board you stupid ass mother fucker :lol

Blake
07-13-2015, 11:36 AM

So you're worried about kids seeing men sucking dick but not worried about your Olongapo days.

You're just too stupid to give a decent response to

Blake
07-13-2015, 11:38 AM
why do you think it's nature

Because it is in nature for starters

It's not their "fault" entirely; 50% your parents fault for not raising you right, and the other 50% your fault for continuing in your sickness. It's all entirely psychological in my opinion.

Is it your opinion that gay animals are also sick?

Trainwreck2100
07-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Lol gay animals

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 02:48 PM

Animals have no moral compass. It's one of the major things that separates us. We evolved. We stopped putting our dicks into any/every warm hole.

Why not just compare us to germs?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Infinite_Limit still obsessed with teh gheys.

Avante
07-13-2015, 02:51 PM
No, you're expected to chit chat about the things you mentioned because it's a general discussion board, not a blues or track board you stupid ass mother fucker :lol

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my point ya dumb fuck. look how how freaks like you act if things are done differently.

Getting it now dummy?

Blake
07-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Animals have no moral compass. It's one of the major things that separates us. We evolved. We stopped putting our dicks into any/every warm hole.

Why not just compare us to germs?

smh ok, I'll play, what's immoral about it

Avante
07-13-2015, 02:52 PM
So you're worried about kids seeing men sucking dick but not worried about your Olongapo days.

You're just too stupid to give a decent response to

Too stupid is trying to compare kids around gay fucks and the bar girls situation over there. Two totally different deals, but being an idiot ya can't figure that out.

Blake
07-13-2015, 02:54 PM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my point ya dumb fuck. look how how freaks like you act if things are done differently.

Getting it now dummy?

you enter threads and go off topic by complaining about people here every fucking day.

Why are you even here if you can't stand it

Trill Clinton
07-13-2015, 02:57 PM
do the homophobes find this disgusting and immoral too?

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/69061824/original.jpg

Blake
07-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Too stupid is trying to compare kids around gay fucks and the bar girls situation over there. Two totally different deals, but being an idiot ya can't figure that out.

the bar girls thing in Olongapo is different because it was/is real. There are no kids in danger of seeing men sucking dicks in the streets.

Strawman's dick tbh

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 03:06 PM
smh ok, I'll play, what's immoral about it
My point being animals also have sex with people of all ages. If we are allowed to fk men, why not fk boys too?

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2015, 03:10 PM
do the homophobes find this disgusting and immoral too?

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/69061824/original.jpg

are they both dudes?

Blake
07-13-2015, 03:37 PM
My point being animals also have sex with people of all ages. If we are allowed to fk men, why not fk boys too?

or young girls?

do you really not get the difference between two adults agreeing to have sex and an adult fucking a child?

Blake
07-13-2015, 03:38 PM
are they both dudes?

you're hoping they're not

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 03:42 PM
or young girls?

do you really not get the difference between two adults agreeing to have sex and an adult fucking a child?
But animals do it!

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 03:44 PM

Nature and nurture, eh. There is a Russian gang that hunts down homo's for sport... its their version of To Catch A Predator. Turns out 9 out of 10 homo's take the bait because they thought they were meeting up with a young boy. I find it weird and bizare that people support homo's.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Nature and nurture, eh. There is a Russian gang that hunts down homo's for sport... its their version of To Catch A Predator. Turns out 9 out of 10 homo's take the bait because they thought they were meeting up with a young boy. I find it weird and bizare that people support homo's.
If it were proven that it's something one is born with, then I would have more acceptance. Regardless, the society/nation receives no benefit from homosexuals so it's best to keep it a taboo issue and some even many of them will still raise a good healthy family

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 04:14 PM
If it were proven that it's something one is born with, then I would have more acceptance. Regardless, the society/nation receives no benefit from homosexuals so it's best to keep it a taboo issue and some even many of them will still raise a good healthy family

There's a ton of proof... you're just too fucking stupid to realize it. The female is the default sex... which means at some point everyone started out bitch. You have nipples but dont breast feed. Some people are born with both sex organs. Some women grow mustaches and some men who are hetero have soft voices and feminine behavior. There's not much on biological level that seperates man from woman. We call these mishaps biological errors. Nevertheless, the civilized man is continuously self analyzing and examining how to correct these defects. In the past we used laws to help self govern, but the family tree has over-grown itself to be contained by laws. There will be a pruning process to help purge this filth until we can correct this problem which starts on the cellular level.

Humans have a monkey see monkey do behavior, which is why you see the acceptance of this foul behavior so widespread. There are very few people that are actually born homosexual. The majority are just weak minded monkey see monkey do freaks... similar to those in the pic that trill posted.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 04:20 PM
There's a ton of proof... you're just too fucking stupid to realize it. The female is the default sex... which means at some point everyone started out bitch. You have nipples but dont breast feed. Some people are born with both sex organs. Some women grow mustaches and some men who are hetero have soft voices and feminine behavior. There's not much on biological level that seperates man from woman. We call these mishaps biological errors. Nevertheless, the civilized man is continuously self analyzing and examining how to correct these defects. In the past we used laws to help self govern, but the family tree has over-grown itself to be contained by laws. There will be a pruning process to help purge this filth until we can correct this problem which starts on the cellular level.

Humans have a monkey see monkey do behavior, which is why you see the acceptance of this foul behavior so widespread. There are very few people that are actually born homosexual. The majority are just weak minded monkey see monkey do freaks... similar to those in the pic that trill posted.
Why did you just bash me but then agree with me?

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Why did you just bash me but then agree with me?

That's just how I talk man. Don't go sensitive on me.

Blake
07-13-2015, 04:27 PM
But animals do it!

Which makes it natural.

Sure, not all things in nature are good for society; But homosexuality is there in nature so we look at it to decide if it's good, bad or indifferent in moving our society forward to a better place.

Consenting gay adults don't hurt anyone and there's no proof anywhere that they hold our society back.

Do you really think pedophilia doesn't hold us back or do you agree that's it's just a crappy analogy after all?

wontstartdumbthreads
07-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Which makes it natural.

Sure, not all things in nature are good for society; But homosexuality is there in nature so we look at it to decide if it's good, bad or indifferent in moving our society forward to a better place.

Consenting gay adults don't hurt anyone and there's no proof anywhere that they hold our society back.

Do you really think pedophilia doesn't hold us back or do you agree that's it's just a crappy analogy after all?

yeah...nothing wrong at all

VlpJzSPgZ88
IuvAGJV5E-w

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Which makes it natural.

The ass wasn't designed or meant to be a recepticle for sperm, nor was the penis designed to accept the bacteria produced from shit. There are consequences at hand here.

wontstartdumbthreads
07-13-2015, 04:38 PM
The ass wasn't designed or meant to be a recepticle for sperm, nor was the penis designed to accept the bacteria produced from shit. There are consequences at hand here.

how do you defend yourself when giving blowjobs?

Blake
07-13-2015, 05:06 PM

So no blow jobs for you huh

Avante
07-13-2015, 05:12 PM
you enter threads and go off topic by complaining about people here every fucking day.

Why are you even here if you can't stand it

Who do I complain about? Let's see, hmnmmm?...guys like you only here to bug others?

Avante
07-13-2015, 05:13 PM
There is nothing right about homosexiality anyone thinking there is is an idiot.

wontstartdumbthreads
07-13-2015, 05:16 PM
There is nothing right about homosexiality anyone thinking there is is an idiot.

you need to pull the dick out of your mouth before you post.

Avante
07-13-2015, 05:26 PM
you need to pull the dick out of your mouth before you post.

Think about that son. So here I sit at a computer desk tryiing to type while sucking dick. Now think just a little bit guy, ok?

Blake
07-13-2015, 06:23 PM

I think you protest too much, probably trying to cover the closet you're in

wontstartdumbthreads
07-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Think about that son. So here I sit at a computer desk tryiing to type while sucking dick. Now think just a little bit guy, ok?

Ok. I tried this but it made me nauseous. I ended up thinking about aliens and then what I might eat for dinner.

m>s
07-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Thats how you disallow degeneracy

pgardn
07-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Pretty sure if one of them was a black homo (Michael Sam) the whole city would intervene

As I said, a beta mob.

Avante
07-13-2015, 07:06 PM
I think you protest too much, probably trying to cover the closet you're in

On minute I'm molesting Olongapo hookers who fuck for a living the next I'm a faggot in hiding, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Blake, then ya wonder why eveyone picks on your dumbass.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2015, 07:23 PM
As I said, a beta mob.
In what way? They stand united as a nation. Has the US since 9/11?

Avante
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
How about some real life?

Keep in mind we live in a time when it's suppose to be...."hey to each his own, gays should be treated like anyone else and only the uneducated cavemen don't get this".

Ok....

The NFL Tennessee Titans draft Billy Bob Bodine a 6-4 240 pound QB out of U of Tennesee, he has a rocket for a arm, and runs a 4.55 40. In his rookie season he takes the Titans to the playoffs, winning 13 games. In his second season his boyfriend moves in with him. The word gets out they are getting married.

Now is there anyone out there ignorant enought to think this isn't big news? Ok, why is it? Remember we are suppose to be way past that by now, so why is this news?

Ginobilly
07-13-2015, 07:59 PM

But isn't putting your penis into the digestive tract of another male going against nature? Your penis was made to piss and to have sexual intercourse with the female vagina, not to stick up rectums. And doesn't nature punish people who do that and spread disease? Gay bowel syndrome, Aids, topical diseases, etc. If it was natural like you claim it is, you shouldn't be getting these diseases.

"gay animals" I have never heard of true "gayness" within animals. I've seen male dogs try to mount one another( when they are deprived of females) but no actual rectal penetration ever takes place and go back quickly to "heterosexual" dog behavior. The only thing I have ever heard of animals acting "gay" is some cases of birds and reptiles here in the US. Environmentalist are worried that Human pollution( oil/fracking, etc) has been damaging the DNA of some animals. which has caused them to have an overabundance of females and males with fucked up penises that are not suitable for intercourse. And guess what? Scientist are worried because it has caused males and females to try to mate with one another which is going to cause their extinction. So society worries about animals acting like fags:cry, but not people? I want my pet lizard to be a true macho man with a big dick:cry

Fabbs
07-13-2015, 08:11 PM
If two smoking hot lipstick lesbos went around Moscow holding hands what would psuedo macho Russian male response be?

Ginobilly
07-13-2015, 08:24 PM

So every human infant started with a vagina when they were born? I'm going to have to tell my parents what special effects they used to make it look like a penis when they taped my birth back in the late 80's.

Those women and men take hormones( HGH/steroids, estrogen) to appear more "feminine" and "masculine" which causes their appearance to go hay-wire. Also, some that don't take hormones are subconsciously making their voice appear like that. In other words they are trying hard to put on an act which is not natural to their biology. A lot change their voices back to default state once they get out of that gay lifestyle.

I don't see a biological basis for homosexuality in most 99.9% of humanity( more nurture, they learn these perversions from an older individual) but in the 0.9% of humanity( kilnefelter syndrome, hermi, chomosonal disorders) there could be. And that's why doctors try to help these people because they don't want to be perceived as gay or a freak. Almost all of them want a normal gender identity and to have a natural family.

Ginobilly
07-13-2015, 08:31 PM
If two smoking hot lipstick lesbos went around Moscow holding hands what would psuedo macho Russian male response be?

Probably the same but not as much.. I guess lesbos get more leeway in societies because they don't try to pick up to rape/molest young boys or girls, and are more stable in their relationships than their homo counterparts. Also, they don't spread Aids and other diseases like males because their sexual acts consist of rubbing, licking and putting in plastic dildos. HIV arises because spermatozoa shouldn't be in the rectum of a male. It's your body turning on you. But Sida was created in a lab to try to destroy homos:cry

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2015, 09:10 PM
So every human infant started with a vagina when they were born? I'm going to have to tell my parents what special effects they used to make it look like a penis when they taped my birth back in the late 80's.

Those women and men take hormones( HGH/steroids, estrogen) to appear more "feminine" and "masculine" which causes their appearance to go hay-wire. Also, some that don't take hormones are subconsciously making their voice appear like that. In other words they are trying hard to put on an act which is not natural to their biology. A lot change their voices back to default state once they get out of that gay lifestyle.

I don't see a biological basis for homosexuality in most 99.9% of humanity( more nurture, they learn these perversions from an older individual) but in the 0.9% of humanity( kilnefelter syndrome, hermi, chomosonal disorders) there could be. And that's why doctors try to help these people because they don't want to be perceived as gay or a freak. Almost all of them want a normal gender identity and to have a natural family.

I agree with your last paragraph. The rest is a result from immaturity and stupidity.

HI-FI
07-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Probably the same but not as much.. I guess lesbos get more leeway in societies because they don't try to pick up to rape/molest young boys or girls, and are more stable in their relationships than their homo counterparts. Also, they don't spread Aids and other diseases like males because their sexual acts consist of rubbing, licking and putting in plastic dildos. HIV arises because spermatozoa shouldn't be in the rectum of a male. It's your body turning on you. But Sida was created in a lab to try to destroy homos:cry
this nig been dropping a lot of truth bombs lately.

Fabbs
07-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Also, they don't spread Aids and other diseases like males because their sexual acts consist of rubbing, licking and putting in plastic dildos.
Public service announcement.

How do people get syphilis?

Syphilis is passed from person to person through direct contact with a syphilis sore. Sores occur mainly on the external genitals, vagina, anus, or in the rectum. Sores also can occur on the lips and in the mouth. Transmission of the organism occurs during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Pregnant women with the disease can pass it to the babies they are carrying. Syphilis cannot be spread through contact with toilet seats, doorknobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathtubs, shared clothing, or eating utensils.

What are the signs and symptoms in adults?

Many people infected with syphilis do not have any symptoms for years, yet remain at risk for late complications if they are not treated. Although transmission occurs from persons with sores who are in the primary or secondary stage, many of these sores are unrecognized. Thus, transmission may occur from persons who are unaware of their infection.

pgardn
07-13-2015, 10:54 PM
In what way? They stand united as a nation. Has the US since 9/11?

By your apparent definition of alpha.

They stand united? This land has been fractured so many times... Holy Christ...

Blake
07-14-2015, 08:10 AM
"gay animals" I have never heard of true "gayness" within animals. I've seen male dogs try to mount one another( when they are deprived of females) but no actual rectal penetration ever takes place and go back quickly to "heterosexual" dog behavior. The only thing I have ever heard of animals acting "gay" is some cases of birds and reptiles here in the US. Environmentalist are worried that Human pollution( oil/fracking, etc) has been damaging the DNA of some animals. which has caused them to have an overabundance of females and males with fucked up penises that are not suitable for intercourse. And guess what? Scientist are worried because it has caused males and females to try to mate with one another which is going to cause their extinction. So society worries about animals acting like fags:cry, but not people? I want my pet lizard to be a true macho man with a big dick:cry

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Infinite_limit
07-14-2015, 02:11 PM
By your apparent definition of alpha.

They stand united? This land has been fractured so many times... Holy Christ...
http://i.imgur.com/PNAaiTc.jpg

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Meh, I don't understand why people still get angry over Gays or trannies or anything of that nature, tbh..it has virtually no effect on your life, nobody is forcing you to watch them fuck..

Realistically, those that hate are not going to enjoy the future of America, let's be real:lol..

wontstartdumbthreads
07-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Meh, I don't understand why people still get angry over Gays or trannies or anything of that nature, tbh..it has virtually no effect on your life, nobody is forcing you to watch them fuck..

Realistically, those that hate are not going to enjoy the future of America, let's be real:lol..

did you hear about the harmless little German with the funny mustache? you know what they said about him? yep...don't worry about it...he has no effect on your life...

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 02:21 PM
did you hear about the harmless little German with the funny mustache? you know what they said about him? yep...don't worry about it...he has no effect on your life...

Ya, that doesn't make any sense, but ok:lol..

wontstartdumbthreads
07-14-2015, 02:28 PM
Ya, that doesn't make any sense, but ok:lol..

let's try it this way...

You and your friend are on a runway and you see a plane flying over a distant mountain and your friend starts having a panic attack. You say, "don't worry...that plane has no effect on your life". The plane disappears over the mountain. You hear an explosion and see a mushroom cloud in the distance. As you and your friend stare in awe, another plane runs you both over trying to land. In the cockpit? 2 gay pilots.

Blake
07-14-2015, 02:30 PM

So you're saying a little German turned you gay against your will

Infinite_limit
07-14-2015, 02:32 PM

Many of us plan on having children & raising a family

Notice the young boy being forced to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpsIlzxvcI

Blake
07-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Will your future wife and kids know that you surf the YouTube for naked guys dancing in public

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 04:10 PM
Many of us plan on having children & raising a family

Notice the young boy being forced to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpsIlzxvcI

I don't understand why you guys are using examples of people on drugs or have psychological problems, or Gays that are rapists or pedophiles:lol..those things aren't exclusive to homosexuals..

I have lived in big cities my entire life(NY, Toronto), I see people with psychological issues(screaming, talking to themselves, bothering people, etc) on a daily basis, especially on the subway:lol..

Avante
07-14-2015, 05:44 PM
Any man who sucks cock is one sick mutherfucker. That is the bottom line.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 07:41 PM

So is any man that fucks 12 year old girls, too..

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2015, 08:54 PM

Amen, brotha.

Avante
07-14-2015, 10:03 PM
So is any man that fucks 12 year old girls, too..

Are you really that fucking stupid? Do you really think a bar hires 12 year old girls to hustle drinks? What are you fucking retarded?

I take it you suck cock, right?

Jacob1983
07-14-2015, 10:09 PM
The guys in the video kinda deserve the shit they got because it was obvious that they were trying to be cute and display their love to get attention. People don't want to see that shit. When I'm in public, I don't want to see excessive PDA from anyone straight or gay or purple. Do that shit on your own time in your bedroom. Whatever happened to individual liberty? Doesn't a person have the right to be a bigot or racist as long as they don't hurt or kill anyone? Why are you allowed to force them to agree with you just because you don't like how they think?

Bobby Junk
07-14-2015, 10:13 PM

I'm down with the sickness you sick bastard.

Avante
07-14-2015, 10:16 PM
I'm down with the sickness you sick bastard.

Slow down son, now try that again.

DMC
07-14-2015, 10:34 PM
Goddamn OP has a boring fucking life. Get up, eat porridge, leave the 200sq apartment, get coffee at the shop below his apartment, walk down the street and see all the bread lines, go back to apartment with bread and a black eye, jack off, get on ST and post stupid shit, eat bread with cummy hands.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Are you really that fucking stupid? Do you really think a bar hires 12 year old girls to hustle drinks? What are you fucking retarded?

I take it you suck cock, right?

:lol I love pussy as much as I love anything, tbh..I don't understand you guys that get angry over the thought of 2 Gays sucking cock, though, I find it strange..why even think about it, buddy?

If you see 2 homosexuals walking down the street, holding hands, why can't you just forget about it as you walk away, rather than picturing them having sex and getting angry about it?

cantthinkofanything
07-14-2015, 11:16 PM
:lol I love pussy as much as I love anything, tbh..I don't understand you guys that get angry over the thought of 2 Gays sucking cock, though, I find it strange..why even think about it, buddy?

If you see 2 homosexuals walking down the street, holding hands, why can't you just forget about it as you walk away, rather than picturing them having sex and getting angry about it?

A Jew, a Muslim, and a gay walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what will you have?". The gay takes of his clothes and screams, "I'm a pervert!".

Avante
07-14-2015, 11:55 PM

I'm not your buddy, ok?

Real men don't want cocksucking men anywhere around them, it's...YUCK~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 12:16 AM
I'm not your buddy, ok?

Real men don't want cocksucking men anywhere around them, it's...YUCK~~~~~~~~~~Man, you are obsessed with sucking dude cock.

No one would want to be around you if they constantly thought about your having sex with underage prostitutes.

Avante
07-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Man, you are obsessed with sucking dude cock.

No one would want to be around you if they constantly thought about your having sex with underage prostitutes.

One time.

First off stupid nobody is...underage...over there, ok moron? Now think ya fucking idiot, millions and millions of servicemen were in my spot ok ya fucking freak? Ships were full of them, so wrong as usual.

Back on ignore.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 12:31 AM
One time.

First off stupid nobody is...underage...over there, ok moron? Now think ya fucking idiot, millions and millions of servicemen were in my spot ok ya fucking freak? Ships were full of them, so wrong as usual.

Back on ignore.Did you card every whore you bought?

Of course you didn't.

Millions of dudes are gay and you're losing your shit all-caps style just thinking about it.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Did you card every whore you bought?

Of course you didn't.

Millions of dudes are gay and you're losing your shit all-caps style just thinking about it.

Hey Chump... did you know that 85% of male porn stars are fags? I just discovered this. Does that make me a homo for jacking off to a male fag fuck a female.

Infinite_limit
07-15-2015, 02:56 AM
I just rewatched the clip. It's just so fkn good. No obese people. Rather clean streets.

Blake
07-15-2015, 08:18 AM
Hey Chump... did you know that 85% of male porn stars are fags? I just discovered this. Does that make me a homo for jacking off to a male fag fuck a female.

do you prefer your porn to have dudes with small limp dicks or huge throbbing cocks

Ignignokt
07-15-2015, 08:44 AM
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

The source .. multidimensional top keks

Mark Celibate
07-15-2015, 09:15 AM

I'm with you on this one tbh. It's not uncommon to see heterosexual couples holding hands and hugging right in the wide daylight, which looks just as obtrusive and salacious in the eyes of a celibate tbh. If people can get along with straight couples doing that, I don't see no reason why they can't on other occasions when the couples happen to be of the same sex. Otherwise, those behaviors are equivalently shameful and unrespectable, and it shouldn't be made an exception just because it is practiced by heterosexual couples tbh.

You people are totally hypocritical to lambaste gay fondling and gay love, while giving the eternal green lights to straight people.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2015, 10:03 AM
K-dDd4dtOFM

AlexJones
07-15-2015, 11:05 AM
LOL at the guys that just purposely bump into them

HarryLoLa
07-15-2015, 03:57 PM
I wonder if promoting homosexual marriage will help or hurt the country in fielding an army? The Russians in the video seemed serious about what they hated.

Avante
07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
I do wish these two cats had been big body builder types. I bet we see something totally different, actually nothing at all.

Who is bumping into....

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/roadwarriors/43.jpg

Fabbs
07-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Fabbs

Probably the same but not as much.. I guess lesbos get more leeway in societies because they don't try to pick up to rape/molest young boys or girls, and are more stable in their relationships than their homo counterparts.
So if these two walked around Moscow
https://scontent.fsan1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/582836_432637013444770_1350677266_n.jpg?oh=1e42fd0 82df61bec039c07637db873c9&oe=560FDFAD
what would response be?
How many Moscow males would secretly hope to join?

Infinite_limit
07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Fabbs

So if these two walked around Moscow

Russian broads might be even crazier than the men. I'm fairly certain the Soviet women killed more Nazis in WW2 than the Yankee Cowboys

AlexJones
07-15-2015, 06:42 PM
CROFL the comment section

"I am ashamed to be living in Russia!"
"Go back to israel"

Ignignokt
07-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Russian broads might be even crazier than the men. I'm fairly certain the Soviet women killed more Nazis in WW2 than the Yankee Cowboys

Euro trash is being euro trash again

~O~
07-16-2015, 05:59 PM
The people using the lesbian photos as examples, think for a second. Traditional and non biologically(or mentally ill) men are attractive to women. Those are women that appeal to all appeal to most straight men and are attracted to WOMEN like hetero men. There are few straight men who would overlook that two gorgeous women are attracted to women just like they are. Most of all, these aren't unattractive butch lesbians with box shaped torsos and no chins having their confidence in their attractiveness destroyed by men who completely ignored them or deemed them insignificant. Otherwise, they got fucked up along the way of life just like gay men.

Unless those women in pictures are trannies because I know what you guys are capable of. SMH

Think gentlemen. There is some MAJOR hypocrisy in this view though but that's just how the average straight men sees it. Other men brush aspects of lesbians as fetishes just like I do. Rather it be a sex you're attracted to than a man.

As per the comments section of the video, people are intolerant of gays and bashed as having that opinion. However, the hypocrisy there is that people are intolerant of others who do not tolerate gays. People do not have to tolerate gays if they don't want to. Homosexuality has been deemed as a natural anomaly. I agree.

Then there's the few homosexuals who are actually mentally ill; "decided" to become homosexual as a fuck you to their parents. Most of all, there's students that everyone here grew up with that were bullied and verbally abused into this lifestyle. I can name a handle full in my life. There is no doubt that humans become there influences.

I think our encouragement of homosexuality will reach an impasse in which there will be an escalating heavy conflict around it. We're human, we should be able to think beyond any other biological animal however, we're human who aren't made perfect. We die.

As Americans, we support freedom but when does freedom approach an impasse? Homosexuality might become the major conflict of freedom. Hell, people who believe they're dogs stuck in a human women's body may be an impasse.

I support freedom...but I also support sanity.

Blake
07-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Lolwut

dirk4mvp.
07-16-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm no homophobe.