PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Running To The FBI For Help Aftet Talking Chit To Mexican Drug King Pin

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Lol...scary ass need to keep his fucking mouth shut..now he has real issues....talking about he would kick a drug king pins ass..I think he just wrote a check his ass cant cash...Now he has to live in fear..fucking moron....does he not realize that El Chapo is a billionaire who will kill his ass...

‘If you keep pissing me off I’m going to make you eat your words you fucking blonde cum -shitter,” Guzman reportedly tweeted to Trump from his son, Ivan’s Twitter account today.

Donald Trump called the FBI today (http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/13/donald-trump-el-chapo-fbi-son-tweet-death-threat/) to report threats allegedly from Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman Loera following the El Chapo’s elaborate escape from a maximum security prison west of Mexico City this weekend.

Just like a little bitch..talk shit and then run to thr FBI for help...would be funny as fuck if Obama and Eric Holder told his ass that he's on his own....:lmao

Avante
07-13-2015, 06:04 PM
All Trump did was tell it like it really is. I live in central Cali, I gotta tell ya these Mexicans are a fucking mess. They have more kids than they can afford, they can't figure out anything, can't drive worth a fuck and travel around in tribes. Low rent and stupid.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2015, 06:12 PM
All Trump did was tell it like it really is. I live in central Cali, I gotta tell ya these Mexicans are a fucking mess. They have more kids than they can afford, they can't figure out anything, can't drive worth a fuck and travel around in tribes. Low rent and stupid.

Easy for you to say..you're a nobody....Trump on the other hand running like a scared bitch...talking shit to the wrong person....:lol

Avante
07-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Easy for you to say..you're a nobody....Trump on the other hand running like a scared bitch...talking shit to the wrong person....:lol

A cherry boy calling me a nobody ha~~~~~~~

The bottom like shorty is this Mexican bullshit sucks. A bunch of fucking retards just like our drug dealer.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Judy's only with you because she feels sorry for your tired ass

Avante
07-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Judy's only with you because she feels sorry for your tired ass

Little guy why talk stupid shit like that, then ya winder nobody wants to fuck your dumb ass. A fucking Cherry boy with a big mouth, hahaha!!!!!!!

pgardn
07-13-2015, 07:10 PM
A cherry boy calling me a nobody ha~~~~~~~

The bottom like shorty is this Mexican bullshit sucks. A bunch of fucking retards just like our drug dealer.

That drug dealer has probably twice as much smarts as you dream about having.
Not only that, if you were actually someone like Trump you would soil yourself knowing he could have your head on a plate.

Avante
07-13-2015, 07:15 PM
That drug dealer has probably twice as much smarts as you dream about having.
Not only that, if you were actually someone like Trump you would soil yourself knowing he could have your head on a plate.

I have never met a smart Mexican and doubt I will.

Everytime ya go into Target/Walmart there's one of those dummies trying to figure out how that little card works. As everyone reading this..."yep!, that's right"

Ya know for a genuine dummy you sure mention...smarts...a lot, why?

pgardn
07-13-2015, 07:17 PM
I have never met a smart Mexican and doubt I will.

Everytime ya go into Target/Walmart there's one of those dummies trying to figure out how that little card works. As everyone reading this..."yep!, that's right"

Ya know for a genuine dummy you sure mention...smarts...a lot, why?

Oh yah I forgot, your parents were not frogs.
You calling Mexicans dumb and then posting about evolution is the height of contradictions.

Avante
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Oh yah I forgot, your parents were not frogs.
You calling Mexicans dumb and then posting about evolution is the height of contradictions.

Dummy, we are get this evolution thing, ok? A lot of us simply don't buy it, ok?

I live in central Cali, do you get that at all? I feel like Davey Crockett at the Alamo, they have me surrounded.

Look ya fucking idiot, how about doing some homework on crime/education concerning Mexicans ok small fty?

The BodyGuard
07-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Trump has his flunkies calling 5 times a day. A night with his daughter would sweeten the deal if he wasnt infatuated with her himself.

pgardn
07-13-2015, 09:39 PM
Dummy, we are get this evolution thing, ok? A lot of us simply don't buy it, ok?

I live in central Cali, do you get that at all? I feel like Davey Crockett at the Alamo, they have me surrounded.

Look ya fucking idiot, how about doing some homework on crime/education concerning Mexicans ok small fty?

How did you come to be a sugar beet?

And why do you refer to posters as small, Napoleon complex or what, " little fella" ?
Ok? Alright? Comprendo my little buddy?

pgardn
07-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Avante will now go into a dissertation on how Mexicans came to be so good with music by displaying a list of the top 10 Polka bands who had at least one member graduate from USC while at the same time having the nickname "lemon".

Anda one Anda two, geta down, geta funky...

Avante
07-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Avante will now go into a dissertation on how Mexicans came to be so good with music by displaying a list of the top 10 Polka bands who had at least one member graduate from USC while at the same time having the nickname "lemon".

You're fucking retarded.

this or that?
07-13-2015, 10:05 PM

:lmao