PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Appeal to Lakerfans on ST

Calispursfan11
07-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Tbh, I adore you Lakerfans here on ST. Site wouldn't be as interesting without you, but you lose serious credibility by continually propping up TOSB Kirby. Let it go dudes. He's a has been and along with Jim Buss he is ruining your once storied franchise. You need to get your acts together pronto and place the blame on the rapist to whom it belongs.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2015, 04:37 AM
an enrique fan calling out a kirby fan about destroying franchises or winning...

lol ironic

Thread
07-14-2015, 05:06 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Thread
07-14-2015, 05:06 AM
& you got nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Then you employed him.

Reck
07-14-2015, 06:07 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

This is sad, even for you.

5 is 5.

What will you do if Duncan sixes next year cub?

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2015, 06:09 AM

5 is 5.

his a trend setter, he sets trends...

Mark Celibate
07-14-2015, 06:43 AM
The true and smart Lakers fans (like besteva) criticize kobe more than fans of any other team do imho, they are well aware of the glaring fact that it is Kobe who dragged this franchise where it is. Had Kobe not run Pau out of town the Lakers would've still been a legit playoff team (like the Mavs) at the very least.

Donkeybong
07-14-2015, 06:52 AM
The true and smart Lakers fans (like besteva) criticize kobe more than fans of any other team do imho, they are well aware of the glaring fact that it is Kobe who dragged this franchise where it is. Had Kobe not run Pau out of town the Lakers would've still been a legit playoff team (like the Mavs) at the very least.

lol if you think Kobe ran Pau out of town. Kobe gave props to Pau every single chance he got. Pau ran himself out of town when he couldn't get over the failed CP3 trade. Pau felt betrayed by the front office (as he should have been) and never recovered mentally. I loved Pau and was sad to see him go, but it was obvious he needed a change of scenery. To blame Kobe for him leaving is just ignorant and troll fodder.

Mark Celibate
07-14-2015, 07:14 AM
Maybe what you said is true, Pau wanted out himself after playing with Kobe for so long... but still you can't acquit Kobe of all the responsibilities he should claim for making the team a perennial lottery scrub imho. Kobe magically and almost single-handedly managed to turn the Lakers from the most attractive destination for free agents to the least attractive one, by commanding monster salary and being a shitty teammate.

unleashbaynes
07-14-2015, 07:21 AM
lol if you think Kobe ran Pau out of town. Kobe gave props to Pau every single chance he got. Pau ran himself out of town when he couldn't get over the failed CP3 trade. Pau felt betrayed by the front office (as he should have been) and never recovered mentally. I loved Pau and was sad to see him go, but it was obvious he needed a change of scenery. To blame Kobe for him leaving is just ignorant and troll fodder.

Cancer ran Pau off. You trying to spin it any other way is pathetic.

Thread
07-14-2015, 09:53 AM

5 is 5.

No, 5 isn't 5 when one has won it a 2nd time. They were selling your shit, stringing your ropes.

---------

Asked & answered.

Thread
07-14-2015, 09:55 AM

Donkey, they know, but, it's a ripe troll opportunity and they ain't passin' it by for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Splits
07-14-2015, 09:59 AM
:lmao Pau left because of the CP3 trade. That's a new one.

Kirby ran Pau offPERIOD

A 30 year old man doesn't like being treated like a dog by the player he drug to 2 titles. :cry Put your big boy pants on :cry

hater
07-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Kobe was great for the Lakers franchise. No mention that he also owns the Asian market and LA is the gateway of US to Asia.

Both sides benefited greatly from the relationship.

Sure its not ending well but that is the price you pay for selling yourself to each other.

Still I have no qualms with Kobe. NbA would probably not be what it is without him. For better or worse.

Thread
07-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Kobe was great for the Lakers franchise. No mention that he also owns the Asian market and LA is the gateway of US to Asia.

Both sides benefited greatly from the relationship.

Sure its not ending well but that is the price you pay for selling yourself to each other.

Still I have no qualms with Kobe. NbA would probably not be what it is without him. For better or worse.

Boiled down:::we'd be light 5 without him, a triple and Luva knows how many repeats.

They was all ready to drag Daddy out in Portland, '00, mouth watering, uh, uh. No. They didn't get to do to Daddy what they'd done to Chamberlain and what Magic saved Jabbar from having done to him.

Kobe Bryant

hater
07-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Kobe is like a blood diamond to the Lakers. It gave them everything but it also cost them everything.

Not sure why Kobe haters don't realize this.

hooperflash
07-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Cancer ran Pau off. You trying to spin it any other way is pathetic.

When you get warned by your brother not to join a franchise he helped lead to 2 titles, that's sad right there :lol

hater
07-14-2015, 10:21 AM
Question for Kobe hater. Remove Kobe from the equation. How do the Lakers win 5+ during that stretch?

Thread
07-14-2015, 10:32 AM
When you get warned by your brother not to join a franchise he helped lead to 2 titles, that's sad right there :lol

If he hadn't a went to another franchise and promptly quit in the middle of the playoffs like he'd done twice in Los Angeles you'd have a leg to stand on. His brother is no better. Watch this hump, go ahead, motherfucker, standin' out at the arc, big old fuckin' moose.

unleashbaynes
07-14-2015, 10:33 AM
By not having a cancer run Shaq out of town.....they could 5peat imho

Thread
07-14-2015, 10:35 AM
they could

ha, ha. They were selling your shit & stringing your ropes.

unleashbaynes
07-14-2015, 10:38 AM
ha, ha. They were selling your shit & stringing your ropes.

You ever had blue balls for a whole year Cubs? It's the worst.

hater
07-14-2015, 10:53 AM
By not having a cancer run Shaq out of town.....they could 5peat imho

Shaqs fat lazy ass doesn't win 5+. No way jose

Thread
07-14-2015, 11:17 AM
You ever had blue balls for a whole year Cubs? It's the worst.

No, for about 2 months. Girl made me go to sick call. I was only 18, Girl 16. The doctor told me to go home and have marital relations as much as possible and I'd be fine.

tee, hee.

Mitch
07-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Better a rapist than a bronze medalist.

DAF86
07-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Boiled down:::we'd be light 5 without him, a triple and Luva knows how many repeats.

They was all ready to drag Daddy out in Portland, '00, mouth watering, uh, uh. No. They didn't get to do to Daddy what they'd done to Chamberlain and what Magic saved Jabbar from having done to him.

Kobe Bryant

Get real Cubby. You and me could have played alongside early 2000 Shaq and we would have 3peated too.

Donkeybong
07-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Straight from the horse's mouth:

“He wanted to pretty much retire together,” Gasol said of Bryant. “That was an attractive option. One part of me wanted to stick with him and try to turn it around. But deep inside of me, I felt it was time after everything that I’d been through that I wanted to put myself in a position where I was highly stimulated. Kind of change directions a little bit, fresh start and get going again.”

hater
07-14-2015, 02:00 PM
Sorry Kobe haters but if you ask lakerfan or any other fan if they would do it all over again put up with Kobe while win 5 rings in the process. They'd do ot again in a millisecond.

Kobe owns Asia... Etc etc

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Lakers fans here are pretty realistic regarding Kobe, tbh..the reason he's still discussed is because Spurs fans here are still obsessed with him, if we're being honest..

hater
07-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Lakers fans here are pretty realistic regarding Kobe, tbh..the reason he's still discussed is because Spurs fans here are still obsessed with him, if we're being honest..

He used to kill us tbqh

hater
07-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Funny cause on the other hand. Spurs own Lebron for some reason

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2015, 02:06 PM
He used to kill us tbqh

Ya, he's one of the top 10 of all-time, tbh, but he's been finished for over 2 years, and he's currently one of the worst players in the NBA..no reason to make threads about him in the off-season, other than 1 or 2 about his contract costing the Lakers Free Agents(but that was over a week ago, it's over)..

Thread
07-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Spurs own Lebron for some reason

& for 1 reason you didn't...Amy. ha, ha.

Kool Bob Love
07-14-2015, 02:25 PM
& for 1 reason you didn't...Amy. ha, ha.

She wasn't with Duncan shooting in the gym tho.

Killakobe81
07-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Ya, he's one of the top 10 of all-time, tbh, but he's been finished for over 2 years, and he's currently one of the worst players in the NBA..no reason to make threads about him in the off-season, other than 1 or 2 about his contract costing the Lakers Free Agents(but that was over a week ago, it's over)..

This he was done three years ago with the achilles ...yet his name is brought up here constantly and not just by Laker fans ... it's crazy. Part of me just wants him to be retired so Laker fans and haters can move on ...

Killakobe81
07-14-2015, 02:33 PM
She wasn't with Duncan shooting in the gym tho.

Nice.