PDA

View Full Version : LOL: Obama Commutes / Pardons Dozens Of Drug Dealers

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2015, 11:06 AM
Good Looking out for the bros....:toast

Washington (CNN) President Barack Obama commuted the prison sentences of 46 drug offenders, saying in a video posted online Monday that the men and women were not "hardened criminals" and their punishments didn't match the crimes they committed.

With Monday's announcement, Obama has commuted more sentences than any president since Lyndon B. Johnson. :lol

"I believe that at its heart, America is a nation of second chances, and I believe these folks deserve their second chance,".

The move brings the number of Obama's commutations to nearly 90. Most of those have been for federal prisoners incarcerated for drug offenses who were slapped with long sentences mandated under guidelines set during a drug-and-crime wave in the 1980s. Under current sentencing guidelines most of those prisoners would have already finished serving time.

Later this week, Obama is expected to discuss his plans for criminal justice reform further. He travels Tuesday to Philadelphia to speak at the annual convention of the NAACP, and on Thursday will become the first president to visit a federal prison when he tours the El Reno facility in Oklahoma.

"Over the last few years a lot of people have become aware of the inequities in the criminal justice system," :lol mah nikka....

cantthinkofanything
07-14-2015, 11:09 AM
eh. I guess it's OK. I don't' mind him pretending to do things. Just avoid the heavy lifting.

Boris
07-15-2015, 04:34 AM
:tu Should have announced on 4/20.

Mark Celibate
07-15-2015, 07:58 AM
Not something you can't expect from someone who has even released thousands of terrorists into the US territory.

InRareForm
07-15-2015, 09:05 AM
its all drug related, so I am okay with this

Quetzal-X
07-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Barry is my nigga

Party Girl
07-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Where's the party!?

Pick of Destiny
07-17-2015, 08:33 AM
I've commuted to score.

man on wire
07-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Sometimes I hit the bong. Is that wrong?