PDA

View Full Version : Spurs podcast

SpursforSix
07-14-2015, 06:22 PM
I've listened to the Spurs podcast a few times and it's not very good. It sounds like some guys hanging out on the phone and just saying whatever. One guy seems to say wrong stuff on purpose.

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in putting together an alternative podcast. I'd be willing to be one of the panelists if someone can put together the technical stuff. I think it would take two full time hosts and then rotate a couple more as time allowed.

Just seems like there should be something more consistent than what's currently available.

Anyone interested?

dafonearth
07-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Which podcast are you talking about? Is it the project spurs one?

Splits
07-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Are we allowed to cuss on the podcast?

cd021
07-14-2015, 10:55 PM
the project spurs podcast is pretty awful. They routinely have bad takes and get at least three or four things (factually) wrong each podcast.

cantthinkofanything
07-14-2015, 11:12 PM
the project spurs podcast is pretty awful. They routinely have bad takes and get at least three or four things (factually) wrong each podcast.

It's terrible. They were making playoff predictions and one guy kept picking the obvious losers as his favorites. I couldn't tell if he was retarded or trying to get a rise out of the others. Lost of dead air and awkward moments. Seemed like the main guy was OK and trying his best. But pretty random. So yeah, I'm up for guesting on a podcast.

SpursforSix
07-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Which podcast are you talking about? Is it the project spurs one?

No, it's called Spurscast. What is project spurs?

buttsR4rebounding
07-16-2015, 04:48 AM
I would be up for that. I use to have a radio show and have been told that I have a great radio voice.