PDA

View Full Version : First game you ever went to?

baseline bum
07-15-2015, 12:30 AM
For me it was against the Bucks in the 85-86 season. My dad and I snuck down into courtside seats in the fourth quarter after everyone had left. I remember everyone hated Alfrederick Hughes, people in the stands were making fun of him like hell. I fell in love with the games of Alvin Robertson and Terry Cummings, who ended up getting traded for each other four years later. When the game was over I told Randy Brewer and Paul Mokeski congratulations as they walked by, and Mokeski gave the me the stupidest look I have ever seen. It was Alvin Robertson poster night, and the team setup a table for him to autograph posters at center court after the game. I can't believe they let us all walk on the floor back then, that would be a big no-go now. :lol

2centsworth
07-15-2015, 12:32 AM
Moved here as a kid from NYC and saw Artis Gilmore and the Ice Man play around '82. Don't remember against who, but remember wearing a big 'ol cowboy hat at the game.

TE
07-15-2015, 12:44 AM
One of the regular season games in 99 against the Lakers. Oh shit this is the one...http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199904240SAS.html

My dad was contracting for this rich dude up in SA and he was gifted with two tix's for that game. I was nine years old and was barely getting into the NBA. We wrecked the Lakers that game. A lasting memory for me is the ginormous size of Shaq up close. We sat very close to the court and just seeing Shaq move the way he did was something I have never seen to this day.

TE
07-15-2015, 12:45 AM
My second game was in 04 against the Cavs. That was the game that Lebron posterized Timmy :cry

Axegrinder
Harlem Globetrotters with Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal in early 70s..was hooked on bball ever since. Truly amazing show

ElNono
Much more recent, relatively speaking, for me... Feb 11, 2006 in what was known then as the Continental Airlines Arena (now Izod Center), against the Nets.

First AT&T Center game: Dec 28, 2008... against the Memphis Grizzlies. A thriller, double-overtime game.

P69_vRo8Ya0

fusionjazzman72
07-15-2015, 12:46 AM
My first game was back in the early 83 0r 84. It was exciting as the game went to triple overtime against the Atlanta Hawks and the Spurs won!! I remember seeing Pete Meyers in a Spurs uniform.

ducks
07-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Denver vs Spurs in Denver
Spurs blew them out
David Robinson was awesome

Kool Bob Love
07-15-2015, 12:47 AM
had to be the mid 90s vs the rockets. I can't rememeber the year or if we won. I just remember the seats and the curtain that divides the Alamodome.

Ditty
07-15-2015, 12:53 AM
I believe my first game from what I remember I was six or seven, in 1997 season when we were terrible. I remember sitting in the upper deck with my sister, and father and no one went to that game. It was a day game I believe. I believe it was also the last time the Hawks won in SA :lol.

Splits
07-15-2015, 01:00 AM
1981 Pacers @ Sonics

I was a big Jack Sikma kid

timvp
07-15-2015, 01:10 AM
Spurs vs. Kings in 1989 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198912200SAS.html)

I went with a "David is the Real King" sign (:lol). IIRC, it was tied late when Cummings airballed a jumper and then Robinson tipped it in and the Hemisfair Arena exploded. The replay showed that the tip in was a good two seconds after the shot clock expired but thankfully there was no replay. Tisdale finally missed and then the Spurs made one of two free throws (per par) and the game was over.

Vic Petro
07-15-2015, 01:14 AM
1992 Brendan Byrne Arena in Jersey. Loss to the Nets. Chris Morris 32 and 13, Kenny Anderson 31 and 17.

Splits
07-15-2015, 01:18 AM
Spurs vs. Kings in 1989 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198912200SAS.html)

I went with a "David is the Real King" sign (:lol). IIRC, it was tied late when Cummings airballed a jumper and then Robinson tipped it in and the Hemisfair Arena exploded. The replay showed that the tip in was a good two seconds after the shot clock expired but thankfully there was no replay. Tisdale finally missed and then the Spurs made one of two free throws (per par) and the game was over.

Damn. Bennett Salvatore reffed that game? :lol

ajh18
07-15-2015, 01:19 AM
My folks took me to see David Robinson's first game - against the Lakers - in 1989.

Spurs came back to win from 10 down, and David had a line of 23 pts, 17 rebs, 3 blocks. I was seven years old. Been a Spurs fan for 25 years now.

BatManu20
07-15-2015, 01:31 AM
I believe it was in 1996. I was just a kid but I remember it vividly. The Bulls were in town and my dad took me to see Jordan play. Jordan was my idol as a kid (as he was pretty much every child's growing up in the 90's) so I was crazy excited about it. I was still a Spurs fan though and wore my "champion" David Robinson jersey to the game that I still own to this day. This was the season D-Rob missed due to his injury that got us the #1 pick in '97. IIRC the Bulls beat us pretty badly.

Then my second game (at least that I remember) was Timmy's rookie year against Jordan and the Bulls again. The Bulls beat us again IIRC.

I was also at MJ's last game ever in San Antonio as a Wizard in '03. I remember like at least half the crowd cheering every time Jordan scored. It was pretty cool, tbh. My pops and I were Jordan fanboys apparently :lol

EDIT*: Holy shit I actually found footage of the game. I've never been able to find it until now. Someone uploaded it just a few weeks ago. Mj dropped 35 on us but we only lost by 9. Not bad considering Dave was out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfID9Gj3hJM

BatManu20
07-15-2015, 01:46 AM
Found the game from '98 too! Damn. Brings back memories :cry You almost forget how great MJ was, tbh. His midrange game was lethal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQePkBnD0vo

LongtimeSpursFan
Don't recall. Bought a $4 ticket and got a nice view of a pillar holding up roof and couldn't see floor through all the smoke.

Johnsyounger
Been too long...Saw Gilmore and Moore. Might have been late 70s. Met Gilmore in the airport as a kid. Super cool. Got his autograph.

spurraider21
07-15-2015, 01:49 AM
random spurs-lakers game at staples... i remember duncan went down clutching his ankle per par but came back 3 minutes later. spurs ended up winning. back when malik rose was still on the team

BatManu20
07-15-2015, 01:58 AM
random spurs-lakers game at staples... i remember duncan went down clutching his ankle per par but came back 3 minutes later. spurs ended up winning. back when malik rose was still on the team

So you're actually from Cali then, right? What made you become a Spurs fan tbh?

spurraider21
07-15-2015, 02:15 AM
So you're actually from Cali then, right? What made you become a Spurs fan tbh?
honest answer? i was a raiders fan as a kid bc of my dad, and the spurs jerseys reminded me of them. i started watching bball in duncans rookie year

Biernutz
07-15-2015, 02:18 AM
Went to a game in 1987 at the old Hemisfair arena. We sat 5 rows from the top in the
upper deck. Smoking was still allowed and by the end of 4th quarter we were looking thru a
fog that would close down the airport. Our clothes reeked of cigarettes and the
second hand smoke was like full dragging 2 packs non-filter Camels.........

KDKSpurs24
07-15-2015, 03:02 AM
I've been a fan for about 16 years(I'm in my early 20's) but I don't live near TX or close to any other NBA team and didn't really have the money for travel so I've always watched on TV. My brother has been a Heat fan for a long time and we live a few hours away from NO so we went to the MIA vs NOP game this year and that was my first ever NBA game.

My first ever SPURS game was.... unfortunately the last game of the regular season this year vs the Pels.. We all know how that went and how much that potentially killed our hopes of a repeat by knocking us back to #6. Did NOT enjoy that game..

sandman
07-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Honestly can't remember the first one, but I know I only went to 2-3 games before the 84-85 season just because we couldn't afford it. That year I started working for the Spurs in the locker room and was there for the 84-85 and 85-86 seasons before I got too busy my senior year and had to quit. Been 30 years and still the greatest job I ever had. Moved away from SA three months after the '99 championship and actually haven't seen a live game since then. What was nice was last June when I was moving my son back to Texas from here in the UK to go to college, I had to go to SA because my mom was having surgery. Got to watch the Spurs win and drive around the city honking horns with everyone else. Battled everyone at Academy for gear because I knew I wasn't going to be able to get it over here!

07-15-2015, 03:44 AM
First game was in November of the 05-06 season vs the Lakers. I don't live in SA, so finally seeing them play in person was surreal. It was so much to take in from the atmosphere alone that I don't even remember the game besides the Spurs winning. The seats were far and away too but I wasn't picky at the time.

Second game though topped the first. Realized if I was flying all this way for a game, it better be good seats. It was against the Warriors on November 8, 2013. 76-74 Spurs. Offense was shit :lol

https://scontent.flas1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1385656_10151973454526259_2106981273_n.jpg?oh=87ad 7541b2660781d86ac5b497bcf9e7&oe=564FACB0

https://scontent.flas1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/1395251_10151973776806259_1750708111_n.jpg?oh=3485 5c378af4a984304790efaabcabe2&oe=560F98D4

tesseractive
07-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Against the Bulls, '87-88 in Hemisfair. I honestly don't remember much about the game. We moved to SA summer of '87 when I was '17 and everybody was super excited about the Spurs because of the Robinson draft, but of course the team was still horrible because David didn't arrive for another 2 years. I'd never lived anywhere with NBA basketball before (I moved from Minneapolis right before the T-Wolves started playing, so we had all the other major sports instead), and I didn't know much about it at that point.

BatManu20
07-15-2015, 04:37 AM
honest answer? i was a raiders fan as a kid bc of my dad, and the spurs jerseys reminded me of them. i started watching bball in duncans rookie year

Nice.

pookenstein
07-15-2015, 05:09 AM
2010 was my first trip to the US and it was a pure Basketball vacation. Even left my (now Ex) girlfriend at home...
My first game was on 24/2/2010 against the Thunder and this happened:
Hm9Y-vqZsEo

On that trip I also saw the Spurs beat the Nash/Stat-Suns and flew home a happy man.

Came back springtime 2014, saw Timmy and the Crew beat Portland, the Lakers and Utha on their way to a 16-0 march record. Got laid on St. Paddy's day and again flew back home a happy man. What a season that was...

So far my personal Spurs rcord remained at 100% and I was pretty confident it would stay that way, at least for another season or two before I could come back to Texas, which btw will most likely be around march next year. I HAVE to see that team in person, especially if it's TD's and Manus last season. But, back to my perfect record... to make it short: Alba fucking Berlin took a big wet shit on it.

Obstructed_View
07-15-2015, 06:49 AM
I was 21 years old and had no money. I won Spurs tickets on some kind of trivia contest on the radio. I had to drive downtown by the Alamo to pick them up. The tickets said "Obstructed View" on them. A buddy of mine went with me, and we switched seats a couple of times because one seat was better than the other. Robinson was injured, and they were playing the Rockets. Hakeem was warming up when I walked in, and I couldn't believe how big he was in his goggles and kneepads. Watching Terry Cummings, Antoine Carr, Sean Elliott and Willie Anderson walking out onto the court in person was a thrill. I don't remember who else started. Maybe I just couldn't see him through the pillar.

LiSpurs516
07-15-2015, 07:07 AM
March of 1998 Tim's rookie season at MSG. I hardly remember it considering I was 5, but my fathers in the NAVY and was a big fan of David. When I showed at a young age that I liked basketball, he jumped on the opportunity to show me David and the Spurs. Unfortunately i've never been to SA for a game but plan on flying down this season for a game.

timtonymanu
07-15-2015, 07:08 AM
:lol funny enough, my first Spurs game was against the Blazers back in 2011 when Batum hit that stupid game winning layup with 0.9 left.

100%duncan
07-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Only 3 games last season with my sis, Denver-GSW-Houston. In the middle of our winning streak. Best time of my life.

Silver&Black
07-15-2015, 07:27 AM
First NBA game: Dream Team vs. Panama June 30, 1992. Then Dream Team vs. Argentina July 1, 1992. Tournament of the Americas in Portland, OR.

Just a great experience. I was young, but I still recall those games. Larry Bird didn't play and that really upset my mother and brother (big Celts fans). But, I got to see the Admiral play....hooray for me. The funniest thing I remember is the entire team wanting Jordan's autograph. Some player from Argentina even took a picture with Jordan right before he took a free throw :lol

First Spurs' game: SA vs. MEM in Memphis. 2012. Very forgettable....we lost by 20.

disciple
07-15-2015, 07:32 AM
1979 at Hemisfair. The second game I remember was 1982 when the Spurs beat the Lakers twice in one night.

bigfan
07-15-2015, 07:37 AM
1979 at Hemisfair. The second game I remember was 1982 when the Spurs beat the Lakers twice in one night.

That night of the two victories over the Lakers was one of my first games too. It must have been in 83 because that's when I got off active duty and moved back to SA. I remember yelling at Kareem "Hey Lew!!" every time he took a foul shot.

Solid D
07-15-2015, 07:41 AM
Regular season Double-Header at the Boston Garden. The headliner game was the Atlanta Hawks at the Celtics. Celtics (my favorite team) beat the Hawks on a last seconds jumper by Sam Jones. The first game was the Milwaukee Bucks and the Philadelphia 76ers. Sixers won that one. That was a special day!

TXstbobcat
07-15-2015, 07:44 AM
I don't remember the exact date but it was a Spurs game against the Milwaukee Bucks at Hemisfair Arena the season before the Admiral joined the Spurs.

Seventyniner
07-15-2015, 07:45 AM
Mine was a preseason game against Detroit at Hemisfair. I don't remember much about the game other than that the Spurs won and the final score was something like 104-102. I want to say that this was Robinson's rookie season and that they were the Bad Boys Pistons, but I can't find data for preseason games and my memory isn't all that great.

romain.star
07-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Heat vs Sixers in February 1997

Solid D
07-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Regular season Double-Header at the Boston Garden. The headliner game was the Atlanta Hawks at the Celtics. Celtics (my favorite team) beat the Hawks on a last seconds jumper by Sam Jones. The first game was the Milwaukee Bucks and the Philadelphia 76ers. Sixers won that one. That was a special day!

http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/196902280MIL.jpg

http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/196902280BOS.jpg

z0sa
07-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Vs Sacramento Kings in 2003. Spurs lost by 5 or 6 and both teams scored less than a 100. It felt very grindy, just what I loved and was used to. :lol

Spursone
07-15-2015, 08:00 AM
It was in the 1974-1975 ABA season game with George Gervin and George Karl which were both playing for the Spurs at the old Harry Freeman Coliseum. I don't remember who we played. I do remember George Karl bricking a jumper and it bounced off the rim and goes right back to him for another brick. I remember laughing. I loved Gervin's "the fingerroll." Which NOBODY has duplicated! I was 13 team at the time makes me kinda old. :lmao

Spursone
07-15-2015, 08:03 AM
Harlem Globetrotters with Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal in early 70s..was hooked on bball ever since. Truly amazing show

Awesome, I was there.

NASpurs
07-15-2015, 08:04 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199601050SAS.html

It was this one and the only thing I remember about this game was leaving feeling shitty because the Spurs had lost. :lol

baseline bum
07-15-2015, 08:05 AM

Bucks and Sixers at Boston Garden? That's strange. So that had to be the 68-69 season since that was Milwaukee's first and Sam Jones' last. Was that standard to play games in other NBA cities back then?

nym
07-15-2015, 08:28 AM
First NBA game ever was in Dec 2005 Nets vs Sixers in New Jersey. I lived in Jersey City at the time.

First Spurs game was in November 2013 vs the Sixers in Philly. I currently live in Philly. No clue why it took me so long to finally see them in person.

Last season I decided I was going to go to any Spurs game in my general vicinity. So in December I saw them play the Sixers and 2 days later saw them play the Nets in Brooklyn. In January I saw them play the Wizards in DC. Was going to go to NYC to see them play the Knicks but it was the Knicks so I decided it wasn't worth the trip. Then in March I went to San Antonio to see them play Dallas (first time ever in San Antonio and only second time ever in TX) and the next day flew back home to Miami to watch them play the Heat on March 31st.

Thunder1
07-15-2015, 08:28 AM
For me, in the mid 70's while I was still in High School...we had a starting lineup of Bird Averitt, James Silas, Swen Nater, Goo Kennedy & Rich Jones...Coby Dietrick & George Karl came off the bench....played the Indiana Pacers at Hemisphere Arena....George McGinnis plowed through George Karl and I thought the Base Line Bums were going to lynch the Pacers at half time...good tickets were just a few dollars....Tom Nissalke was the coach & Terry Stembridge did the radio play by play...good times!!!

Solid D
07-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Bucks and Sixers at Boston Garden? That's strange. So that had to be the 68-69 season since that was Milwaukee's first and Sam Jones' last. Was that standard to play games in other NBA cities back then?

They did it occasionally, in different cities but I don't recall the NBA doing it much after 1969. You'd have to go back and see on the Web when they quit doing it. That was the Celtics last NBA championship with Bill Russell. They upset a stacked Lakers team (Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Wilt Chamberlain) in the Finals in 7 games.

The attendance at the Garden for the Bucks/76ers game wasn't as much as the headliner game and I'm not sure how the revenues worked for that. I remember it being kind of an odd concept even then, as a kid. The Bucks drafted Alcindor a few months later. :)

Also, Don Nelson had this free throw shooting ritual that the kids would mimic. He would sort of run his hand across his forehead, like he was fixing his hair in front, as before every FT. Haha.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Spurs 106 - Wolves 86, March 2004

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200403180SAS.html

I remember I was shitting myself because Duncan got hurt the game before, and I didn't know if he was playing in this one. Luckily, he came off the bench and owned. Everyone for Minny but KG and Cassell laid an egg so that was pretty hilarious. Been going once or twice a year since.

pgardn
07-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Too young to remember.

I will have to ask.
Good question as I should know this.

pgardn
07-15-2015, 08:47 AM
http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/196902280MIL.jpg

http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/196902280BOS.jpg

Wow!

This is incredible stuff.

rastaspur
07-15-2015, 08:49 AM
A spurs v hawks game in Atlanta in 2001. The Atlanta Hawks tried to act like Jason the jet Terry was the next Jordan. And for some reason he believed it himself. It was laughable. Hawks were so bad.

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2015, 09:13 AM
Too young to remember.

I will have to ask.
Good question as I should know this.

Same here - my Dad is no longer alive and he's the one who took me. Maybe my mom will remember, but doubt it.

I vividly remember being behind a pole on the lower half of Hemisfair Arena, and us having to bend around to see the action. I also remember The Admiral being bigger than life in person.

Keepin' it real
07-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Detroit @ SA during the Bad Boys era. I remember two things: 1. I had an "obstructed view" seat behind a column (wtf?), and 2. Laimbeer ended the seaworld halftime show early by pushing Shamoo out of the way at halfcourt as he went to start warmups for the second half. Everyone booed lol.

jhfenton
07-15-2015, 09:27 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199001120BOS.html

We moved away from Texas when I was a wee lad, and we never quite lived in San Antonio anyway, so I never made to a Gervin Spurs game in person. My first NBA game in person was in college, at the Boston Garden, during Robinson's rookie season. The Spurs beat a Larry Bird-less Celtics team 97-90.

That post-season was brutal, with the 2OT and OT losses at Portland in games 5 and 7 of the second round. :(

pgardn
07-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Same here - my Dad is no longer alive and he's the one who took me. Maybe my mom will remember, but doubt it.

I vividly remember being behind a pole on the lower half of Hemisfair Arena, and us having to bend around to see the action. I also remember The Admiral being bigger than life in person.

Obstructed View... the cheaper seats for kids.
That arena got so loud I could not hear afterwards. I do remember that.

Rev Hill
07-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Too long ago to recall actual opponent and date...just know it was a red, white and blue ball bouncing around out there. :) Am I dating myself with that fact?:wow Went to many an ABA game as a kid.

el contusione
07-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Feb. 25, 2015 against blazers in Portland. I live in Canada and this was the first game I went to. My family is not into basketball and I've been trying to convince them for years to go with me to watch a game but they just don't want to. So I was like f*ck it this might be the last year Timmy and Manu play and I want see them play in person at least once. So I drove to Portland alone. The best part was when Manu signed my jersey. I'm a die hard Manu fan and this was surreal for me.

I will probably go to another game in the upcoming season.

travis2
07-15-2015, 10:56 AM
First game was probably a Globetrotters game in the Arena as a kid.

First Spurs game was in 1977. Played the Virginia Squires (I think). Don't remember much...was in middle school and pretty oblivious.

fundamental9903
07-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Spurs vs Suns. November 17, 1990. Tom Chambers, Kevin Johnson and Jeff Hornacek. Chambers had a great game but Big Dave dropped 40 on them that night. Spurs won by 14.

.G.
07-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Pistons@Spurs
HemisFair Arena
1/6/92

PICK-N-ROLL
07-15-2015, 12:06 PM
When Spurs played the Bullets the year bullets won the championship. Great arena that Hemisphere. Elvin Hayes was dropped off in front of us and got to walk with him to the arena.

xellos88330
07-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Spurs vs. Jazz '93/'94 playoffs. I fucking hated the Jazz. Still kind of do. LOL!!!

jsandiego
07-15-2015, 12:43 PM
I grew up in Central California, so I only saw the Globetrotters when I was a kid, and I think my Jr. High church youth group went to see Jazz vs. Kings one time in the early 90s.

My first two Spurs games were when I was 17 and old enough to drive, I made the trip to watch them play against the Warriors, and then 2 nights later against the Kings (February 1996). We lost to the Warriors and beat the Kings.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199602210GSW.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199602230SAC.html

In Oakland, I had a sign that said "Oakland is just a Block in Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood" LOL. I saw Charles Smith after the game walking out of the arena to a limo and got him to sign my poster. IIRC, he was released like a week later and retired.

And in Sac-town, I had some sign that said "Robinson for President" or something. I remember some drunk, mid-30s Kings fan threatening to kick my ass for holding up that sign. LOL - who threatens a kid?

When I moved to SoCal for college and law school, I went to a few Spurs games against LAL or LAC. In 2003, I went to Spurs vs. Suns in Phoenix and sat 4 rows behind the Spurs bench. It was awesome!

I now live in DFW but have never gone to a Spurs/Mavs game here. I'd rather watch it on the projector in the media room LOL. I've made it to a few Spurs games over the years. My favorites being 2005 Finals Game 7 when Timmy took us home, and 2013 Finals Game 5 - the Manu game.

I've had the League Pass for close to 15 years now, so even though I don't get to see them in person very often, I've still had the privilege of watching this organization night in and night out for a long time now!

dafonearth
07-15-2015, 01:36 PM
My first game was March 1, 2003 against the Kings, in the new SBC Center!!! My legendary choir director, David Custer R.I.P., took the Edinburg North HS Choir to sing the national anthem at the game. Even though we were in the nose bleeds it was the the best time I'd ever had in my short life! Thanks Mr. C for taking us!

Proxy
07-15-2015, 01:37 PM
MJ's last game as a Bull against the Spurs

T_L_P
07-15-2015, 01:46 PM
I'm from the UK so I still haven't seen a game live.

Hoping to see one in the next two or three years though.

SASdynasty!
07-15-2015, 02:14 PM
I know I had been to games before this because we had season tickets growing up, but the first one I remember is 1992-93, G6 of the WC Semis against the Suns. I would have been 11 at the time.

Spurs down by 4 with under 15 seconds left
Dale Ellis hits a 3 to make it a 1-point game
Ainge misses a free throw, 2 point game
Robinson gets fouled and hits both, tied
Barkley hits a 20-footer over Robinson to win the game

Last game at HemisFare, Suns went on to push the Bulls to 6 games in the Finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9NUpX8JGc

Duncan2177
07-15-2015, 02:18 PM
2/15/93 Spurs vs. Clippers

HarryLoLa
07-15-2015, 04:12 PM
I saw Silas and Gervin in the Arena -- that was back in the day -- talk about dating yourself.