PDA

View Full Version : If You Dont Like Obama Can You Give Me Legit Reasons Why Not

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Of course he's not perfect no man is but I'm curious (no homo)...as to why people really dislike him. In the backdrop of all his numerous and lengthy accomplishments....

History will be kind to Obama....at the rate he's going he's pushing neck and neck with Abe Lincoln as the greatest president in US history...

I wont list his accomplishments at this time..will wait.... but if possible I'd love to hear from his detractors. With his record of accomplishments starting when he took office with .01 % of Republican support.... what he's been able to achieve as a black president is nothing short of Amazing tbh....

Rightwingers and critics are literally on the wrong side of history...they have zero legit views....all they have is their ideology and jealously....the black man fucking got the job done,..:toast

End of story....

angrydude
07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2014/01/LFP%20Participation.jpg

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Yep. Too many deadbeats like you that want shit without paying for it.

oops. edit. Thought you said Obamacare.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:10 AM
Of course he's not perfect no man is but I'm curious (no homo)...as to why people really dislike him. In the backdrop of all his numerous and lengthy accomplishments....

History will be kind to Obama....at the rate he's going he's pushing neck and neck with Abe Lincoln as the greatest president in US history...

I wont list his accomplishments at this time..will wait.... but if possible I'd love to hear from his detractors. With his record of accomplishments starting when he took office with .01 % of Republican support.... what he's been able to achieve as a black president is nothing short of Amazing tbh....

Rightwingers and critics are literally on the wrong side of history...they have zero legit views....all they have is their ideology and jealously....the black man fucking got the job done,..:toast

End of story....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

He MIGHT be rated slightly higher than Jimmy Carter.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:13 AM

End of story....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

So you think blacks are less capable of achievement than whites? Damn.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:19 AM
Yep. Too many deadbeats like you that want shit without paying for it.I thought you were talking about golf carts.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:25 AM
I thought you were talking about golf carts.

Cute, Chump, but taking legal tax credits and deductions while still paying taxes doesn't qualify. Tax credits are offered by the federal government to influence consumer behavior for the common good. Think of all the nasty CO2 emissions I didn't emit while using my electric vehicles!

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:26 AM
Yep. Too many deadbeats like you that want shit without paying for it.

oops. edit. Thought you said Obamacare.

Very true.

Cry babies in society want us adults to support them cradle to grave.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:27 AM

Yep.

That's a tough one.

Will he rate slightly higher or slightly lower than Carter?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:28 AM
Cute, Chump, but taking legal tax credits and deductions while still paying taxes doesn't qualify. Tax credits are offered by the federal government to influence consumer behavior for the common good. Think of all the nasty CO2 emissions I didn't emit while using my electric vehicles!You wanted it. You didn't pay for it.

You're a deadbeat.

Your definition.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:31 AM
I thought you were talking about golf carts.

Cute, Chump, but taking legal tax credits and deductions while still paying taxes doesn't qualify. Tax credits are offered by the federal government to influence consumer behavior for the common good. Think of all the nasty CO2 emissions I didn't emit while using my electric vehicles!
Hey Chumpty Dumbty...

If a tax credit or deduction is offered that I would fight tooth and nail against, but is passed anyway...

Why shouldn't I take advantage of using it?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:31 AM
You wanted it. You didn't pay for it.

You're a deadbeat.

Your definition.

Actually, I did. i paid cash for the Electric vehicles.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:32 AM
You wanted it. You didn't pay for it.

You're a deadbeat.

Your definition.
You're really stupid!

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Actually, I did. i paid cash for the Electric vehicles.And then what?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:33 AM
And then what?

Do you not understand how tax credits work?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Hey Chump...do you own a house?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Do you not understand how tax credits work?So what did you end up having to spend for those carts after the tax credits?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:36 AM
Hey Chump...do you own a house?Hey, CC -- you're the one bitching about people who don't pay for things.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:38 AM
So what did you end up having to spend for those carts after the tax credits?

About 2 grand with upgrades and shipping and I don't have the slightest shred of guilt for taking a legitimate tax credit. I paid right at $90,000 in tax to the federal government last year. How much did you pay?

Hey Chump...do you own a house?

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:39 AM
So what did you end up having to spend for those carts after the tax credits?

He told us before, those years back.

Are you forgetful besides dumb?

pgardn
07-15-2015, 11:40 AM
He came to office and totally dismissed the party he would have to work with.

He has made drone warfare and government spying too easy.

He is not a good leader. He chooses his administration poorly and defends them to readily when they screw up.

He has brushed off many foreign leaders too readily because he does not have a good feel for diplomacy.

I could go on...

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 11:41 AM
About 2 grand with upgrades and shipping and I don't have the slightest shred of guilt for taking a legitimate tax credit. I paid right at $90,000 in tax to the federal government last year. How much did you pay?

Wow...

I only paid almost 1/4 of that.

unleashbaynes
07-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Rich people are the biggest leeches in this country.....

You all bitch when we wanna give people money so they can buy food and clothes and have medical care.....nobody bats an eye when rich sports team owners worth billions of dollars leech taxpayer money to build gigantic stadiums that are of no benefit to society....

m>s
07-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Expanding entitlements and the debt at a far greater rate than any other president in history, destroying the moral fabric of our society, gay marriage, undermining our credibility abroad, the Ukraine crisis, "you didn't build that," not enough time to list

m>s
07-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Open borders policy, lawlessness, trying to legitimize illegal immigrants, releasing dangerous illegals convicted of crimes into our cities, not fulfilling any campaign promises, continuing the bush surveillance state

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Rich people are the biggest leeches in this country.....

You all bitch when we wanna give healthy, working age people money so they can buy food and clothes and have medical care...

Damn straight

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 11:51 AM
About 2 grand with upgrades and shipping and I don't have the slightest shred of guilt for taking a legitimate tax credit.So people who pay for part of their health care coverage should not have the slightest amount of guilt for taking legitimate government benefits.

I'm glad we agree.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:55 AM
So people who pay for part of their health care coverage should not have the slightest amount of guilt for taking legitimate government benefits.

I'm glad we agree.

I noticed you ducked like a little bitch on deductions YOU take you hypocrite.

unleashbaynes
07-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Damn straight

But you don't bitch when we give healthy, working age, EXTREMELY WEALTHY people money for stadiums that turn down town areas into complete slums. You're a hypocrite, I get it.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 11:59 AM
But you don't bitch when we give healthy, working age, EXTREMELY WEALTHY people money for stadiums that turn down town areas into complete slums. You're a hypocrite, I get it.

please back up your rabid, unsubstantiated claim.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 12:00 PM
I noticed you ducked like a little bitch on deductions YOU take you hypocrite.Did you notice I'm not the one bitching about deductions or credits?

You are.

Like a little bitch.

I pointed out your hypocrisy and all you could do was talk about me.

Like a little bitch.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Did you notice I'm not the one bitching about deductions or credits?

You are.

Like a little bitch.

Like a little bitch.
You rationalize it as hypocrisy, when it is just being smart with money.

The correct choice is not to have such deductions to begin with. But is they are there, take advantage of them.

It's the pissy whiny libtards like yourself that want such stupidity in the name of being green, or some other libtarded cause.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 12:06 PM
You rationalize it as hypocrisy, when it is just being smart with money.

The correct choice is not to have such deductions to begin with. But is they are there, take advantage of them.So what is everyone bitching about again?

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 12:08 PM
So what is everyone bitching about again?

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Demonrats shouldn't be so fast to have so many deductions, credits, etc. written in the tax code.

There should be very, very few handouts from the government to the people.

LnGrrrR
07-15-2015, 12:09 PM
People who take advantage of Obamacare: POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE RUINING OUR ECONOMY! GET A JOB! /// People who take advantage of tax credits: WISE ONES WHO WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE POLICIES!

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 12:10 PM
maybe...

Just naybe...

Demonrats shouldn't be so fast to have so many deductions, credits, etc. written in the tax code.Maybe....

Just "naybe"...

Republicans put deductions and credits in the tax code too and you're being disingenuous again.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 12:10 PM
People who take advantage of Obamacare: POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE RUINING OUR ECONOMY! GET A JOB! /// People who take advantage of tax credits: WISE ONES WHO WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE POLICIES!
Who said people taking the advantage of Obamacare are ruining anything?

I would say it's those with the mindset of demanding to use other peoples money. Not taking advantage of it.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Maybe....

Just "naybe"...

Republicans put deductions and credits in the tax code too and you're being disingenuous again.
Yes, and those republicans are every bit as despicable.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Maybe....

Just "naybe"...

This is true. Both parties are equally guilty.

unleashbaynes
07-15-2015, 12:42 PM
please back up your rabid, unsubstantiated claim.

It's pretty well known that taxpayer money is used to fund stadiums. This isn't something that needs proving.

DarrinS
07-15-2015, 12:46 PM
Did you notice I'm not the one bitching about deductions or credits?

You are.

Like a little bitch.

Like a little bitch.

Damn, dude. You went full FuzzyLumpkins there. Never go full FuzzyLumpkins.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 01:01 PM
It's pretty well known that taxpayer money is used to fund stadiums. This isn't something that needs proving.

No bitch.

Prove your strawman that I support billionaires getting stadiums built for them or shut the fuck up.

unleashbaynes
07-15-2015, 01:31 PM
No bitch.

Prove your strawman that I support billionaires getting stadiums built for them or shut the fuck up.

Well they're just taking advantage of a fully legal benefit. By your standards it's not a stretch.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2015, 01:34 PM

At least its a local issue, and not federal, violating the spirit of the 10th amendment.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 01:43 PM
Damn, dude. You went full FuzzyLumpkins there. Never go full FuzzyLumpkins.Nah, I just repeated what CC said.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Oh hey look chumpdumper derailing another thread to deflect from the topic at hand.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 01:57 PM

End of story....
He's a liar

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

HarryLoLa
07-15-2015, 01:58 PM
He failed to prosecute war criminals which is also a war crime.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Oh hey look chumpdumper derailing another thread to deflect from the topic at hand.Who started talking about deadbeats and not wanting to pay, TSA?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 02:00 PM
He's a liar

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/Which president wasn't?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Who started talking about deadbeats and not wanting to pay, TSA?

Who said taikng legitimate tax credits and deductions was somehow unethical?

yep.

The chumpster

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Who started talking about deadbeats and not wanting to pay, TSA?
Try and stay on topic.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 02:03 PM
Which president wasn't?
Try and stay on topic.

boutons_deux
07-15-2015, 02:29 PM

on what grounds?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Who said taikng legitimate tax credits and deductions was somehow unethical?

yep.

The chumpsterI said nothing of the sort.

I merely brought up your "legitimate" handout to illustrate your hypocrisy when it comes to handouts.

I would agree that being an enormous hypocrite is unethical..

Try and stay on topic.You brought it up. Were you not staying on topic?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 03:03 PM
I said nothing of the sort.

I merely brought up your "legitimate" handout to illustrate your hypocrisy when it comes to handouts.

I would agree that being an enormous hypocrite is unethical..

You brought it up. Were you not staying on topic?

It was no handout. They didn't write me a check or give me something for free. I just wrote a smaller income tax check that year. It obviously bothers you since you continue to bring it up.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:06 PM
It was no handout. They didn't write me a check or give me something for free. I just wrote a smaller income tax check that year. It obviously bothers you since you continue to bring it up.I bring it up because you are such a blatant hypocrite about it.

So some people paid less for their insurance. What is the difference?

lol "legitimate"

:cry It's good when the government gives me money! Not anyone else! :cry

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 03:17 PM
You brought it up. Were you not staying on topic?I was on topic with Obama's lies. You tried to deflect to other President's lies. Again, try and stay on topic.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:19 PM
I was on topic with Obama's lies. You tried to deflect to other President's lies. Again, try and stay on topic.I was asking how this makes Obama different from any other president.

For example, is there a president you like that you know has lied?

Or do you like no president ever because you know all of them have lied?

I'm just trying to get you to flesh out your views about lying presidents.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 03:22 PM
I was asking how this makes Obama different from any other president.

For example, is there a president you like that you know has lied?

Or do you like no president ever because you know all of them have lied?

I'm just trying to get you to flesh out your views about lying presidents.

Start a thread about it then, or just continue to derail and deflect per par.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Start a thread about it then, or just continue to derail and deflect per par.I can see you're uncomfortable with being asked to explain yourself and just want to stick to drive by snarkiness.

I expect nothing else tbh.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 03:27 PM
So Chump...explain to me again what is wrong with taking income tax credits and deductions.

You seem to think it is something I'm supposed to be ashamed of, but it's OK for you to do it.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:33 PM
So Chump...explain to me again what is wrong with taking income tax credits and deductions.

You seem to think it is something I'm supposed to be ashamed of, but it's OK for you to do it.When did I say there was anything wrong with it?

I said you are a hypocrite for trying to justify your handouts while pooh-poohing the handouts others receive.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 03:46 PM
When did I say there was anything wrong with it?

I said you are a hypocrite for trying to justify your handouts while pooh-poohing the handouts others receive.

I see a big difference between working 60 hours+ a week and paying a million+ in taxes over the years and healthy able bodied people sitting back fucking off and collecting welfare payments, lone star cards, and free health care. In my office neighborhood downtown I can drive around in a three block radius and count 50 or 60 sitting in the shade drinking/drugging right this very moment and I can't go to the fucking Valero around the corner without fighting the bums off trying to mooch handouts.

If that makes me a hypocrite for using tax credits and deductions when legally available I'm OK with that.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:50 PM
I see a big difference between working 60 hours+ a week and paying a million+ in taxes over the years and healthy able bodied people sitting back fucking off and collecting welfare payments, lone star cards, and free health care. In my office neighborhood downtown I can drive around in a three block radius and count 50 or 60 sitting in the shade drinking/drugging right this very moment and I can't go to the fucking Valero without fighting the bums off trying to mooch handouts.

If that makes me a hypocrite for using tax credits and deductions when legally available I'm OK with that.So once you move the goalposts from medical insurance subsidies, you feel like you are on much more stable ground concerning your handouts.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 03:52 PM
So once you move the goalposts from medical insurance subsidies, you feel like you are on much more stable ground concerning your handouts.

Last figure I heard was 83% of Obamacare enrollees were straight to medicaid. That's not a subsidy to help someone buy insurance, that's an outright gift.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Last figure I heard was 83% of Obamacare enrollees were straight to medicaid. That's not a subsidy to help someone buy insurance, that's an outright gift.So once you move the goalposts from medical insurance subsidies, you feel like you are on much more stable ground concerning your handouts.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 04:01 PM
So once you move the goalposts from medical insurance subsidies, you feel like you are on much more stable ground concerning your handouts.

We already agreed there is nothing wrong with taking legitimate income tax credits and deductions. You can scream "Handout" all you want but you just look stupid. Everyone in this forum that works does the same thing.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 04:02 PM
I can see you're uncomfortable with being asked to explain yourself and just want to stick to drive by snarkiness.

I can see you're uncomfortable with being asked to address the OP and just want to stick to derailing and deflecting.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 04:04 PM
We already agreed there is nothing wrong with taking legitimate income tax credits and deductions. You can scream "Handout" all you want but you just look stupid. Everyone in this forum that works does the same thing.I'm not screaming handout.

I'm just calling it what it is.

A handout.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 04:05 PM
I can see you're uncomfortable with being asked to address the OP and just want to stick to derailing and deflecting.

I expect nothing else tbh.I'm perfectly comfortable with discussing why you don't like Obama.

I'm doing it now.

You're the one who thinks talking about your dislike of Obama in the like/dislike Obama thread is derailing.

Warlord23
07-15-2015, 04:11 PM
There are 2 ways in which one could rate Obama:
1. In absolute terms, i.e. by his own achievements compared to what expectations he set
2. In relative terms, i.e. compared to other Presidents

In absolute terms, he is a flawed leader. A man who promised change but ended up perpetuating much of the same old corrupt system. He compromised civil liberties, reduced transparency, took questionable military decisions, handed a giveaway to insurance companies, etc. He did do some good work in terms of international diplomacy, energy policy, deficit reduction, social issues, etc. Could have done much more though.

In relative terms, it is too early to judge. His legacy will be defined over the next 2 decades. Given the kind of con men and idiots who have served as POTUS, he should finish in the upper 25% at the end of the day and ahead of the previous 7 occupants of the White House (Nixon through GWB). While this might seem too optimistic to some, it is a very probable outcome if you look at the change in perception of past Presidents after they gave up office - all the way from FDR to Clinton.

boutons_deux
07-15-2015, 04:17 PM
"A man who promised change but ended up perpetuating much of the same old corrupt system"

He was naive to think he could obtain Repug cooperation to solve problems, move the country forward, but all he got was scorched earth, reflexive obstructionism. That ain't his fault.

his giveway, actually Max Baucus plus his insurance industry exec/lobbyist, to the insurance companies was necessary to get ACA passed and provide insurance to 10Ms of Americans. nasty, but necessary. ACA has provided many advantages beyond health insurance for the poor. And ACA has been, continues to be, under non-stop attack by SCOTUS5 and Repugs.

You simplistic assholes think the President is a powerful dictator, a divine right king, unopposed.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2015, 04:24 PM
"A man who promised change but ended up perpetuating much of the same old corrupt system"

He was naive to think he could obtain Repug cooperation to solve problems, move the country forward, but all he got was scorched earth, reflexive obstructionism. That ain't his fault.

his giveway, actually Max Baucus plus his insurance industry exec/lobbyist, to the insurance companies was necessary to get ACA passed and provide insurance to 10Ms of Americans. nasty, but necessary. ACA has provided many advantages beyond health insurance for the poor. And ACA has been, continues to be, under non-stop attack by SCOTUS5 and Repugs.

You simplistic assholes think the President is a powerful dictator, a divine right king, unopposed.

You're right 99% of the time...this time is no different

Warlord23
07-15-2015, 04:25 PM

He had the mandate to overcome the lobbyists and the establishment politiicans but chose to play along. Also, the SCOTUS saved the ACA in case you missed it.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 04:29 PM
Obama didn't even work with the Democrats in the House and Senate when he had a majority across the board. He wasn't naive. He was arrogant and he surrounded himself with weak yes men and women and tried to run it like a monarchy and just concentrate on spinning issues with the public. If he ever understood how the government worked he never showed it. He was very badly served by the incompetent Holders, Jarretts, etc. that he surrounded and isolated himself with.

boutons_deux
07-15-2015, 04:30 PM
He had the mandate to overcome the lobbyists and the establishment politiicans but chose to play along. Also, the SCOTUS saved the ACA in case you missed it.

he didn't have the resources to overcome the all out "Harry and Louise" war BigInsurance would have conducted if Obama had proposed govt/public health insurance. BigCorp operates govt to its benefit.

Roberts half-gutted the ACA by allowing states to opt out of Medicaid expansion, in case you missed it.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm perfectly comfortable with discussing why you don't like Obama.

I'm doing it now.

You're the one who thinks talking about your dislike of Obama in the like/dislike Obama thread is derailing.

If You Dont Like Obama Can You Give Me Legit Reasons Why Not

You have 20+ posts in this thread and not a single one addressing OP.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 04:33 PM
u2pZSvq9bto

ChumpDumper
07-15-2015, 04:36 PM
You have 20+ posts in this thread and not a single one addressing OP.Sure, I've been discussing why people don't like Obama.

Don't get all butthurt because your powers of discussion are limited to posting one link.

How many of your posts will you dedicate to complaining about me?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2015, 04:37 PM
He was definitely in the 99th percentile in presenting canned opinion poll hot button teleprompter speeches. Promises, promises.

ElNono
07-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Too much of a neocon, married with Wall Street and Big business... not surprisingly the biggest winners during his presidency...

Blizzardwizard
07-15-2015, 06:55 PM
Too much of a neocon, married with Wall Street and Big business... not surprisingly the biggest winners during his presidency...

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2015, 12:04 AM

:lol rationalizations of a hypocrite. The poor pay sales tax and other taxes. You can try and excuse your welfare whoring but at least the people that get AFDC or WIC actually need it.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Mislead us about transparency. DoJ, DoHLS, border patrol and law enforcement run amok. NSA spying. Appointing Geithner and a string of Wall Street shills to the treasury.

LnGrrrR
07-16-2015, 01:14 AM
Who said people taking the advantage of Obamacare are ruining anything?

I would say it's those with the mindset of demanding to use other peoples money. Not taking advantage of it.

At least you're consistent with disliking Republicans who put in tax credits/finance loopholes/etc too. :tu

Jacob1983
07-16-2015, 03:05 AM
Other than a few differences on social issues, he's pretty much like Dubya. He hasn't done anything about lobbyists, the NSA, the Patriot Act, TSA, or Gitmo. He loves to drone the shit out of people but it's okay because he's trendy and has the white house lit up with rainbow colored lights. He's a war monger on steroids.

When you say Obama is black, can't you also say he's white? BTW, he's biracial.

CosmicCowboy
07-16-2015, 08:43 AM
:lol rationalizations of a hypocrite. The poor pay sales tax and other taxes. You can try and excuse your welfare whoring but at least the people that get AFDC or WIC actually need it.

When you get out of high school and eventually move out of Momma's house and start paying income tax, be sure to decline your personal deduction, mortgage interest deduction, etc.

Uriel
07-16-2015, 09:16 AM
I love Obama tbh, and I'm not even an American.

He's highly intelligent, he's a captivating orator, and he's one cool cat. All qualities that his predecessor lacked.

Quetzal-X
07-16-2015, 10:07 AM
His Presidential Walk is the Shizznit .

He let me down a little with the Amazing Grace . He needed to summon from down below and instead was ok with just going thru the motions.

He needed to come correct an he might take a hit for that when history looks back on him.

I believe he will do better next chance. He can do it.

spurraider21
07-16-2015, 01:38 PM

He's highly intelligent, he's a captivating orator, and he's one cool cat. All qualities that his predecessor lacked.
such an empty post, though. it literally says nothing.

DarrinS
07-16-2015, 02:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc

SupremeGuy
07-16-2015, 02:09 PM

He's highly intelligent, he's a captivating orator, and he's one cool cat. All qualities that his predecessor lacked.http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachments/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/27424758d1394748465-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2015, 02:13 PM
When you get out of high school and eventually move out of Momma's house and start paying income tax, be sure to decline your personal deduction, mortgage interest deduction, etc.

:lol Is that what your father taught you? tax avoidance and corporate welfare? Way to polish up that old legacy, buffoon.

CosmicCowboy
07-16-2015, 02:38 PM
:lol Is that what your father taught you? tax avoidance and corporate welfare? Way to polish up that old legacy, buffoon.

If you don't take the tax deductions and credits that you are legally entitled to you are one stupid motherfucker. Oh yeah, that right, It's FuzzyLumpkins. SMH

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2015, 03:51 PM
If you don't take the tax deductions and credits that you are legally entitled to you are one stupid motherfucker. Oh yeah, that right, It's FuzzyLumpkins. SMH

What we are discussing here is how you extend this ethic to welfare. I don't think or emotionally respond to things like you do. Watching you flail and vomit trying to score points is sad.

Jacob1983
07-17-2015, 02:51 AM
He had two years to do whatever he wanted to do with the Democrats in control and blew it. Why? Because he wanted a 2nd term. The president is a king and puppet. Obama ain't special. He went to the dark side just like Bush but he gets a pass because he tweets about "love wins" and supports his daughter hanging out with that hideous creature from Girls.

boutons_deux
07-17-2015, 07:20 AM
"He had two years to do whatever he wanted to do with the Democrats in control and blew it."

just another rightwingnut LIE. He didn't have 60 in Senate.

Quetzal-X
07-17-2015, 07:25 AM
is my nigga barreh the 1st to be a puppet or have there been others?

Jacob1983
07-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Boutons, you're an idiot. Your man Barry had a majority in Congress in 2009 and 2010 and did nothing with it. Why? Because he cared more about a 2nd term.

SnakeBoy
07-17-2015, 02:56 PM
I bring it up because you are such a blatant hypocrite about it.

So some people paid less for their insurance. What is the difference?

lol "legitimate"

:cry It's good when the government gives me money! Not anyone else! :cry

Bad example...There is a difference between raising my health insurance so that you can pay less and providing a tax incentive to me in order to encourage me to do something the govt wants me to do that I might not otherwise want to do.

There is nothing hypocritical in following laws you disagree with. CC's only hypocrisy is that he wants his tax breaks to stay in place but complains about everyone else's. I take full advantage of the tax code but if I was supreme ruler I would get rid of all tax breaks whereas CC would not, only the ones he doesn't like.

Th'Pusher
07-17-2015, 03:42 PM
Bad example...There is a difference between raising my health insurance so that you can pay less and providing a tax incentive to me in order to encourage me to do something the govt wants me to do that I might not otherwise want to do.
Who increased your health insurance premiums?

SnakeBoy
07-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Who increased your health insurance premiums?

The govt through Obamacare rules.

CosmicCowboy
07-17-2015, 04:01 PM
There is no denying that young healthy people are getting fucked on health insurance premiums. That was the whole premise of the phantom "cost savings" of Obamacare.

CosmicCowboy
07-17-2015, 04:06 PM

There is nothing hypocritical in following laws you disagree with. CC's only hypocrisy is that he wants his tax breaks to stay in place but complains about everyone else's. I take full advantage of the tax code but if I was supreme ruler I would get rid of all tax breaks whereas CC would not, only the ones he doesn't like.

I don't necessarily advocate that the tax breaks stay in place. You are putting words in my mouth. In fact I thought the electric vehicle tax credits were stupid but that didn't mean I shouldn't use them. Seriously...does anyone think that someone buying a $90,000 Tesla really needs a tax credit to buy it?

CosmicCowboy
07-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Speaking of tax credits, anyone that ever thought about going solar on their house better do it now. CPS rebates end at the end of the year along with the IRS tax credits.

SnakeBoy
07-17-2015, 04:22 PM
There is no denying that young healthy people are getting fucked on health insurance premiums. That was the whole premise of the phantom "cost savings" of Obamacare.

I'm not young but my wife and I are healthy. People forget healthy is also a precondition that can no longer be taken into account. Not to mention that my plan was taxed under Obamacare. So basically I got taxed for having a pretty good plan and my premium is now determined by the general health of the people in the San Antonio area, which is not good as we all know.

SnakeBoy
07-17-2015, 04:22 PM
I don't necessarily advocate that the tax breaks stay in place. You are putting words in my mouth. In fact I thought the electric vehicle tax credits were stupid but that didn't mean I shouldn't use them. Seriously...does anyone think that someone buying a $90,000 Tesla really needs a tax credit to buy it?

Fair enough.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Bad example...There is a difference between raising my health insurance so that you can pay less and providing a tax incentive to me in order to encourage me to do something the govt wants me to do that I might not otherwise want to do.It's a fine example. Taxpayers pay for both via governmental policy.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2015, 04:24 PM
There is no denying that young healthy people are getting fucked on health insurance premiums. That was the whole premise of the phantom "cost savings" of Obamacare.All healthy people are getting fucked on health insurance premiums. That's how it works.

boutons_deux
07-17-2015, 05:08 PM
"young healthy people are getting fucked on health insurance premiums"

why single out the young?

ALL healthy people are getting fucked, that's how the insurance "bet" works.

LnGrrrR
07-18-2015, 12:23 AM

Eh, I have trouble doing stuff like this myself. I tend to be existentialist in my morality; whatever you do, you set an example for others. If you take tax breaks, you just give more ammunition to the next round of politicians to put more in place. Just like if you shop at Walmart, you're helping support them, even if you may not agree with their policies.