PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Blake Griffin told DeAndre Jordan to honor commitment to Dallas Mavericks

JohnnyMax
07-15-2015, 05:41 PM
"Jordan had called Griffin on Monday to say he was having serious misgivings about his decision. He had built a life in Los Angeles. Why was he leaving? Had he just gotten caught up in the frenzy of the recruiting process? Did he really want to be the face of a franchise? Griffin told Jordan he had made a commitment and needed to live up to it. Theyd still be friends, regardless of whether they were teammates. But Jordan seemed troubled. Griffin told him he needed to call Rivers if he really wanted to revisit his decision."

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/blake-griffin-told-deandre-jordan-honor-commitment-mavs/267487

Chinook
07-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Don't see how Griffin could have handled it any better.

spursistan
07-15-2015, 05:57 PM
Jordan is coming off as huge mental weakling :lmao Good luck Clippers with guy in the pressure cooker of Conference/Finals matches, that is when you reach them..

buttsR4rebounding
07-15-2015, 06:02 PM
The Spurs should do a flip flop night during a Clips game this year. I wonder how many photoshopped pics of him in a Mavs uni he will see this year.

spurraider21
07-15-2015, 06:09 PM
even more reason for CN to suck off BG :lol... even he wanted DJ off the team

DMC
07-15-2015, 06:26 PM
Jordan is coming off as huge mental weakling :lmao Good luck Clippers with guy in the pressure cooker of Conference/Finals matches, that is when you reach them..

Ergo all the bitching by "pussies and assholes" about changing the rules to make monkeys like Jordan unstoppable.

Big Dog
07-15-2015, 07:28 PM
Not surprising. Blake Griffin is from the great state of Oklahoma.

Stabula
07-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Not surprising. Blake Griffin is from the great state of Oklahoma.

:lol the proverbial asshole of America.

buttsR4rebounding
07-16-2015, 02:46 PM
:lol the proverbial asshole of America.

Really, lots of places worse than Oklahoma. Lots of NJ sucks, parts of Ohio, PA. And don't get started with California and all the BS going on there. Haven't you noticed how many people are leaving these places (except Ohio) to go to texas and OK.

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:15 PM
I believe it's a load of shit to legitimize Griffin, increase his stature.

Hogwash.

spankadelphia
07-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Really, lots of places worse than Oklahoma. Lots of NJ sucks, parts of Ohio, PA. And don't get started with California and all the BS going on there. Haven't you noticed how many people are leaving these places (except Ohio) to go to texas and OK.

It's not what's in Oklahoma that sucks ass, it's what they don't have. There's literally fucking nothing to do there. OKC is like an over-sized Jackson, TN.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-16-2015, 10:52 PM
The Spurs should do a flip flop night during a Clips game this year. I wonder how many photoshopped pics of him in a Mavs uni he will see this year.

Duncan would go for that, tbh... I could imagine Bonner going through 3 pairs of them though

DeRozan m8
07-17-2015, 12:40 AM
DeAndre honestly reminds me of a 7ft baby

07-17-2015, 01:28 PM
I'll just bet he did.