PDA

View Full Version : OT: Can Someone Explain Why Ronda Rousey Has Such A Hard On For Mayweather

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 01:40 AM
She won the Espy for some bullshit athelete of the year award... and instead of accepting it graciously she brings up Floyd Mayweather yet again....saying this:

"I can't help but really say that I wonder how Floyd [Mayweather] feels being beat by a woman for once," Rousey said. "I'd like to see you pretend to not know who I am now."

This ding bat still trying to get some fame off Floyd...still mad because he called her a man...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 01:44 AM
She's also still parading around town being mad about Floyd being a domestic abuser...

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 01:45 AM
If she wants to fight, the guy he should do it. It would be the biggest fight draw in years.
I would see it.....

spurraider21
07-16-2015, 01:47 AM
she probably has a bigger dick than floyd

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 01:48 AM
I also think this chick looks like a he-man. :lol

She can look like a woman...sometimes but the rest of the time she looks hideous and like a dude.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 01:53 AM
If she wants to fight, the guy he should do it. It would be the biggest fight draw in years.
I would see it.....

It would be a PR nightmare for Floyd if he even suggested it...this stupid chic on the one hand complaining about his violence against women while at the same time trying to promote it vis-a-vis wanting to fight him....and the media's encouraging and egging her own....what hypocrisy from her and ESpin

AlexJones
07-16-2015, 01:53 AM
:lol I'm pretty sure Floyd called her a he on purpose

AlexJones
07-16-2015, 01:54 AM
It would be a PR nightmare for Floyd if he even suggested it...this stupid chic on the one hand complaining about his violence against women while at the same time trying to promote it vis-a-vis wanting to fight him....and the media's encouraging and egging her own....what hypocrisy from her and ESpin

Her idol and favorite fighter of all time is piss poor coon/known rapist/DV Mikey Tyson :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 01:58 AM
:lol I'm pretty sure Floyd called her a he on purpose

Of course he did...she along with Dana White trying the hardest to draw attention to MMA and trying to use Floyd to do so...Floyd should respond..I didnt know who he was but I see he's won an award. Nice.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:02 AM
Her idol and favorite fighter of all time is piss poor coon/known rapist/DV Mikey Tyson :lmao

That's whats so disengenious about her and this whole womens movement....they bash Floyd while Iron Mike is on record as admitting he beat women's asses. To make matters worse while I think he was innocent he was convicted of rape and sent to prison for it....so while I think he was innocent this is a problem for her and other womens groups who make such a big deal out of such things on a daily basis...by her association with Mike she loses all credibility on the Floyd issue tbh...

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 02:03 AM
If she did a full MMA on him and beat him ....Putting him in that arm lock into
submission....Priceless....

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:05 AM

Yeah so lets promote violence against women because we hate Floyd..I think I got it Beer-nuts....makes perfect sense

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:09 AM
Total fraud and Hypocrite tbh...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/7cb2571c6ea8409218e1115ba73a5b21_zpsdlxi8g8h.jpg

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 02:15 AM
Wait...so she doesn't want to fight that tranny because she's really a he but she's pushing to fight an actual boxer? :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:21 AM
Wait...so she doesn't want to fight that tranny because she's really a he but she's pushing to fight an actual boxer? :lol

She just wants Floyd to dick her down tbh

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Yeah so lets promote violence against women because we hate Floyd..I think I got it Beer-nuts....makes perfect sense

They are both fighters and if the both sign up for it and is she a sure thing to lose?...What is Floyd afraid of.....

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 02:32 AM
They are both fighters and if the both sign up for it and is she a sure thing to lose?...What is Floyd afraid of.....

Seriously? I dont care how much you work out, how much to train. A woman is never going to hit harder than a man can. Period.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:35 AM

Are you vying for a Darwin Award or a Got Stupid ? commercial

In light of all the violence against women hoopala I'm sure this would be a welcome debate topic.

Ohh and why doesnt she offer to fight Canelo....I recall Floyd thoroughly beat his ass...:lol she beats Canelo then maybe Floyd will consider going upside her head

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 02:39 AM
Are you vying for a Darwin Award or a Got Stupid ? commercial

In light of all the violence against women hoopala I'm sure this would be a welcome debate topic.

Ohh and why doesnt she offer to fight Canelo....I recall Floyd thoroughly beat his ass...:lol she beats Canelo then maybe Floyd will consider going upside her head

Let them fight faggot, then that will be one less stupid thread you start.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:43 AM
Let them fight faggot, then that will be one less stupid thread you start.

Dont you start getting emotional on me...look at me Beernuts....hold your head up dont you start all that crying on me...ok

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 02:46 AM
Dont you start getting emotional on me...look at me Beernuts....hold your head up dont you start all that crying on me...ok

Your such a tard ..why didn't you take this shit to forum where it belongs....

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 02:51 AM
Your such a tard ..why didn't you take this shit to forum where it belongs....

Because I knew you'd contribute to it as you have....i also knew you'd get into an arguement with me...then lose the argument and then go soft on me like a titty....:lol

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Because I knew you'd contribute to it as you have....i also knew you'd get into an arguement with me...then lose the argument and then go soft on me like a titty....:lol

Yea you win ..A Laker loser 35,000 post on a Spurs board...Pathetic...

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 03:01 AM
Yea you win ..A Laker loser 35,000 post on a Spurs board...Pathetic...

Sorry for killing you...I didnt mean it..it's just that I was on fire.....:lol

aopdD9Cu-So

Silver&Black
07-16-2015, 03:02 AM
Two things that should never be in the same sentence together....

"Ronda Rousey" and "Hard-On"

unleashbaynes
07-16-2015, 05:57 AM
She gets more attention talking about Floyd than she does for her ten second long "fights".

Wildcat67
07-16-2015, 07:01 AM
Seriously? I dont care how much you work out, how much to train. A woman is never going to hit harder than a man can. Period.

Ummm you're a moron. No boxer can beat a MMA fighter. They would just get taken down and submitted instantly.

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 08:13 AM
Seems it was partly in jest, part butthurt and part Promotion/PR ...not a big deal.
She actually looks half decent there ...but sometimes she looks scary.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 08:17 AM
Ummm you're a moron. No boxer can beat a MMA fighter. They would just get taken down and submitted instantly.

You're calling me a moron while defending MMA, the faggiest shit ever. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 08:17 AM

:lol ummm actually when you really think about it..you're the moron...I've practiced MMA for years and some of my homies from the east coast that I train with who's done MMA for over 15 yrs all laugh at such a take...sure MMA teaches ground and pound strategies and certain types of knee strikes especially with Muy Thai but its a misnomer to think boxers cant grapple....remember MMA is an outgrowth of boxing....and boxing is an outgrowth of street fighting....it's a complete con job to think a boxer cant beat and MMA fighter and vice versa....

MMA is not the Apex of fighting...fighting is the Apex of fighting where in 80% of cases size rules the day...I know a ton of street nikkas that would straight wreck shop on many an MMA fighter...and again vice versa....

At the end of the day fighting is about skill no matter the genre....most boxers are pretty good on their feet and superb strikers....if the gloves came off skill, ring experience and size is how I'd make my selection...

Mayweather would beat the shit outta that bitch

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Floyd is a pussy and a woman beater as well. Ronda is wants to show everyone what a pussy he is. And she probably would.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Seems it was partly in jest, part butthurt and part Promotion/PR ...not a big deal.
She actually looks half decent there ...but sometimes she looks scary.

She's butthurt he called her ugly...she needs to answer questions about why she's scared to fight Cris Cyborg...

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Floyd is a pussy and a woman beater as well. Ronda is what's to show everyone what a pussy he is. And she probably would.

He beats up on men too...ask Canelo who was bigger and stronger than Floyd but who still got his head bashed in...I'm guessing you didn't see that fight :lol

Trill Clinton
07-16-2015, 08:41 AM
Lol@ calling a professional prize fighter a pussy. A lot of tough geeks on ST.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-16-2015, 09:11 AM
He beats up on men too...ask Canelo who was bigger and stronger than Floyd but who still got his head bashed in...I'm guessing you didn't see that fight :lol

Mayweather has quick hands, but if you watched him on dancing with the stars, you will see he is a not very nimble guy. Someone like Rousey would destroy him in a no holds bar fight.

Hitting a woman makes you a pussy, period, unless she is about the shoot you or stab you.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Mayweather has quick hands, but if you watched him on dancing with the stars, you will see he is a not very nimble guy. Someone like Rousey would destroy him in a no holds bar fight.

Hitting a woman makes you a pussy, period, unless she is about the shoot you or stab you.

Bullshit....what if you came home and she was fucking your boss or one of your boys in your bed...or what if she tells you the son she's carrying isnt yours,,,,or after 18 yrs she admits its someone else's or that she gave you an uncurable disease cuz she fucked a stripper.....

You may not admit it but you're going upside her head....:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
07-16-2015, 09:26 AM
:lol Floyd not nimble? Fuck off, His reflexes and agility are the best in all of sports.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Bullshit....what if you came home and she was fucking your boss or one of your boys in your bed...or what if she tells you the son she's carrying isnt yours,,,,or after 18 yrs she admits its someone else's or that she gave you an uncurable disease cuz she fucked a stripper.....

You may not admit it but you're going upside her head....:lol

No I wouldn't. One, I wouldn't have SEX with someone that I remotely thought had an STD. Two, if she was having sex with a guy, I would beat the living shit out of the guy and tell her to GTFO of my house and never come back. But I have enough self control where I wouldn't hit her.

If someone betrays my trust to that extend, I easily and quickly detach any emotion to that person where they are literally dead to me and like I never knew them. So yeah, I would just move on. A pussy would lose his temper and self control and hit a woman.

My motto has always been, there is no reason to hit a woman unless she is physically trying to kill you. If she is killing you emotionally, well you know where the door is or you can tell her to GTFO the door. If she refuses, call the police and file a restraining order against so you make sure she never comes around again.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-16-2015, 09:39 AM
:lol Floyd not nimble? Fuck off, His reflexes and agility are the best in all of sports.

His relexes are superb, but did you really see him dance. The guy is stiff. He dances like he boxing, straight up and defensive.

Mayweather would get destroyed in a MMA bout by almost any opponent his size. His arm reach would count for nothing as opponents would circumvent his punches and go for his leg.

I would bet anything Rousey would pin Mayweather in under a minute.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 09:54 AM
No I wouldn't. One, I wouldn't have SEX with someone that I remotely thought had an STD. Two, if she was having sex with a guy, I would beat the living shit out of the guy and tell her to GTFO of my house and never come back. But I have enough self control where I wouldn't hit her.

If someone betrays my trust to that extend, I easily and quickly detach any emotion to that person where they are literally dead to me and like I never knew them. So yeah, I would just move on. A pussy would lose his temper and self control and hit a woman.

My motto has always been, there is no reason to hit a woman unless she is physically trying to kill you. If she is killing you emotionally, well you know where the door is or you can tell her to GTFO the door. If she refuses, call the police and file a restraining order against so you make sure she never comes around again.

I'm pleading crime of passion tbh :lol

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Floyd was better with his feet when he was younger but no he wAs not a great dancer he has been more about Smarts, playing angles head movement and shoulder rolls , he was never a RJJr in his prime type with his movement but a much better fundamental boxer than RJJr

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Floyd was better with his feet when he was younger but no he wAs not a great dancer he has been more about Smarts, playing angles head movement and shoulder rolls , he was never a RJJr in his prime type with his movement but a much better fundamental boxer than RJJr

I agree. But boxing has rules that you can't hit below the belt or can't use you legs as well. Factor in the use of taking out people legs or using your legs as a source of fighting, Mayweather would then be an a huge disadvantage. But in boxing, his reach is what he relies on the most. And he has the smarts to fully utilize it by playing defensive and letting his opponents come to him.

Would I box Mayweather, no. But if it was a no holds bar fight, yeah, I would as I would take out his legs faster than anything. Imagine Mayweather fighting someone like this. He wouldn't stand a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfAW99gVc4

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2015, 11:18 AM
:lol I would bet any amount of money that I could beat the fuck out of Ronda Rousey, tbh..If I can do it, I'm sure the greatest pound for pound boxer of all-time could, as well..

unleashbaynes
07-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Maybe if she fights and beats the he-she Floyd will give her a chance

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 11:41 AM
Id pay top dollar to see him kick her in the face.

Mitch
07-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Floyd should just continue to disregard her and pretend she's a guy.

"Floyd have you heard Ronda Rousey won an award?"
"Rondo won something? What he's MVP? That dude still on the Celtics?"

Thread
07-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Id pay top dollar to see him kick her in the face.

Absolutely. Just break her fuckin' hole. No more big shot.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Floyd is a pussy and a woman beater as well. Ronda is wants to show everyone what a pussy he is. And she probably would.

You're a pussy.

thiste
07-17-2015, 08:19 AM
I'd do her.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2015, 10:28 AM
^ Faggot ^

Clipper Nation
07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Ronald Rousey would be knocked out cold by Floyd long before he could even think to "do a full MMA on him."

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Ronald Rousey would be knocked out cold by Floyd long before he could even think to "do a full MMA on him."

I would think Ronda's MMA tactics would be to stay out of reach and use kicks on him. Don't let him get
to close to use his punching power.....

DMC
07-17-2015, 10:55 AM
I also think this chick looks like a he-man. :lol

She can look like a woman...sometimes but the rest of the time she looks hideous and like a dude.
What do you expect a female MMA champ to look like, Angelina Jolie?

SanAntonioSpurs23
07-17-2015, 10:59 AM
I can't wait for the day when this bitch is irrelevant.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2015, 11:38 AM
I would think Ronda's MMA tactics would be to stay out of reach and use kicks on him. Don't let him get
to close to use his punching power.....
:lmao Ronald's "MMA tactics" would not work on any trained, non-transvestite male fighter. Don't be fooled by how UFC has him fight actual women in a desperate attempt to make money.

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:37 PM

Shits

DMC
07-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Shits
Taint

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 01:46 PM
I'd do her.

Go ahead bruh...once you start fucking and then start sweating all her makeup off this is what you will see when you're cumming in that manussy :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/VPH5T_zpsu2qsccfd.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Ronda-Rousey_zpsj9g2ydjo.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/OeuLxmr_zps41danlm3.jpg

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Taint

Shits

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 02:01 PM

At least the bitch knows she's ugly....

“I consider myself a badge of masculinity, if you can look like a man next to me, you're a real man."

Infinite_limit
07-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Ronda would probably end Floyds career. Would be difficult to watch

Thread
07-17-2015, 02:14 PM
Ronda would probably end Floyds career. Would be difficult to watch

Inf, he'd massacre her.

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Great female fighter vs. Male Nobody

https://youtu.be/rikzVqzlRfw

AlexJones
07-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Ronald

:lmao:lmao

Infinite_limit
07-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Great female fighter vs. Male Nobody

https://youtu.be/rikzVqzlRfw
That is a boxer not fighter. Wrestler wins 9/10 over boxer

AlexJones
07-17-2015, 02:52 PM

^ Faggot ^

cue spurraider being the first to bring up dick size SMH

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Ronda would literally tear his arm off in under a minute. Floyd is smart to hit his ghetto trash wife and bastard children instead of going after someone like Ronda.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Ronald would literally tear his arm off in under a minute. Floyd is smart to hit his ghetto trash wife and bastard children instead of going after someone like Ronald.

Fify

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2015, 03:09 PM
That is a boxer not fighter. Wrestler wins 9/10 over boxer

Ive seen KJ Noons beat the shit out of grapplers. Just recently Lawler KO'd a fucking guy. You teach any boxer how to defend a take down and he wins easily. The great Shamrock just got embarrassed by a street brawler in Kimbo Slice. I can go on for weeks naming guys that dominate grapplers with their standup game. Now... you put one of the greatest boxers in the ring with a bitch and it would be a slaughter.

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2015, 03:16 PM
Mayorga... washed up boxer vs MMA

https://youtu.be/XrAZOFlQJ4E

Infinite_limit
07-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Ive seen KJ Noons beat the shit out of grapplers. Just recently Lawler KO'd a fucking guy. You teach any boxer how to defend a take down and he wins easily. The great Shamrock just got embarrassed by a street brawler in Kimbo Slice. I can go on for weeks naming guys that dominate grapplers with their standup game. Now... you put one of the greatest boxers in the ring with a bitch and it would be a slaughter.
It's not about take down defense, because it's impossible to stay off the ground for an entire match against a Wrestler. The trick is what do you accomplish with back to mat? Boxer gives up and waits for the Ref to rescue just like with Mayweathers endless hugs against Pacquio.

Street fight = No Refs. This is the end result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNg-P9NjuA

thiste
07-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Go ahead bruh...once you start fucking and then start sweating all her makeup off this is what you will see when you're cumming in that manussy :lol
Don't worry I know perfectly well what Ronda looks like when she looks like shit. She ain't the hottest girl in the world but she's not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, blue eyed blonde, good for me. Fucked hotter, fucked uglier. My cock is blind. I bet you she's great in the sack too, probably super submissive.

Maybe you'd rather fuck cyborg? I ain't judging.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:50 PM
Don't worry I know perfectly well what Ronda looks like when she looks like shit. She ain't the hottest girl in the world but she's not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, blue eyed blonde, good for me. Fucked hotter, fucked uglier. My cock is blind. I bet you she's great in the sack too, probably super submissive.

Why would you suppose that? Seriously.

thiste
07-17-2015, 05:52 PM

Bringing up TOSB 51yo Shamrock who loses fights on purpose, dude you're discrediting yourself on your own here.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 05:54 PM

She probably feels like a gristle in the sack..but I understsnd your point to some degree...ugly girls can fuck..but something about her tells me she's lame in bed....

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:56 PM
She probably feels like a gristle in the sack..but I understsnd your point to some degree...ugly girls can fuck..but something about her tells me she's lame in bed....

She's gonna grudge it, act like it's a bad idea and can't wait for it to end. Been thru it a million times.

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2015, 05:58 PM
You just never know.

thiste
07-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Why would you suppose that? Seriously.

Women who exhibit dominant behaviors in their everyday lives / occupation tend to like being submissive in their sexual lives. They prefer dominant men who will take charge and overpower them and then surrender themselves completely.

I think if you're alpha enough with Ronda you can take her very far.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Women who exhibit dominant behaviors in their everyday lives / occupation tend to like being submissive in their sexual lives. They prefer dominant men who will take charge and overpower them and then surrender themselves completely.

I think if you're alpha enough with Ronda you can take her very far.

Umm no thanks....and while you're at it stop trying to sell me a Chevrolet Cavalier....I prefer a Maserati...*aka* fine bitches.....

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 06:29 PM

Why not?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Carano-MMA-Return.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loy1t39hoG1qhafnao1_500.jpg

thiste
07-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Umm no thanks....and while you're at it stop trying to sell me a Chevrolet Cavalier....I prefer a Maserati...*aka* fine bitches.....

To each his own. Not telling anybody who to fuck, just saying I'd do her any day of the week.

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 06:46 PM
To each his own. Not telling anybody who to fuck, just saying I'd do her any day of the week.

Dont worry about kool aids. He likes penises and loves it in the ass.

Thread
07-17-2015, 06:46 PM
^& I'd watch any day of the week.

Wrong ^!!!

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 06:47 PM

You will.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 06:49 PM

U sound like the kinda dude that likes scrapping the bottom of the barrell with very limited options in your personal life...so I can see how you'd feel that way

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2015, 07:00 PM
U sound like the kinda dude that likes scrapping the bottom of the barrell with very limited options in your personal life...so I can see how you'd feel that way

Lol... Malt Liquor drinking ass nigga.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 07:28 PM
Lol... Malt Liquor drinking ass nigga.
:lol yep no doubt my nikka

thiste
07-18-2015, 06:28 AM
Meh quality bait dude, you can do better. Or can you?

jag
07-18-2015, 02:13 PM
His relexes are superb, but did you really see him dance. The guy is stiff. He dances like he boxing, straight up and defensive.

Mayweather would get destroyed in a MMA bout by almost any opponent his size. His arm reach would count for nothing as opponents would circumvent his punches and go for his leg.

I would bet anything Floyd would do that work on Rousey's man face. That being said, can you even imagine the media fiasco if rousey sub'd Floyd, or even worse, bloodied him up? Mother of God.

Trill Clinton
07-18-2015, 02:45 PM
whoever thinks rousey would beat floyd is thinking with their emotions. the hate is clouding your judgement lol

Mitch
07-18-2015, 02:46 PM
If she thinks she can take on a world class male boxer, she can at least try fighting this transsexual

b...b...b...but she's on steroids I won't fight her, look at her! She looks like a man even though I think I can beat men!:cry
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/02/ronda-rousey-cris-cyborg-steroids-ufc/

http://asiasportsnetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg_large_huge.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2015, 02:56 PM
If she thinks she can take on a world class male boxer, she can at least try fighting this transsexual

b...b...b...but she's on steroids I won't fight her, look at her! She looks like a man even though I think I can beat men!:cry

http://asiasportsnetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg_large_huge.jpg

Ronald scared of Chris tbh. :lol

But in all seriousness Cris actually used to be very attractive before the roids...but she will still kick Ronald ass..Ronald scared to fight her they're both juicing..and Mike Tysons retarded ass is dam near in tears when he talks about how much he adores Ronald...what a fucking shame tbh

Mitch
07-18-2015, 03:00 PM
Ronald scared of Chris tbh. :lol

But in all seriousness Cris actually used to be very attractive before the roids...but she will still kick Ronald ass..Ronald scared to fight her they're both juicing..and Mike Tysons retarded ass is dam near in tears when he talks about how much he adores Ronald...what a fucking shame tbh

The kicker is that a roided up woman is weaker and slower than a natural man. She shouldnt have an issue beating up Cris if she says she can destroy Mayweather.

Trill Clinton
07-18-2015, 03:01 PM
you notice any time people talk about this bitch is when she got floyd's name in her mouth?

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2015, 03:03 PM
That bitch and Dana trynna get paid off Mayweathers name..he should not respond at all..just let it die..they're jealous as fuck...Floyd could buy the whole MMA enterprise if he wanted to

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 03:10 PM

http://asiasportsnetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg_large_huge.jpgShe's tried to fight her twice. The first time Cyroid got popped for, you guessed it, steroids and got suspended for a year. Then they were set to fight again but Cyroid asked for her release from the company and got it. It's funny, because Cyroid talks about fighting Ronda but basically does everything in her power to avoid actually fighting her. All this man has to do is fucking make weight and Ronda will gladly tear her arm off, but if she does that she immediately becomes a nobody again.

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2015, 03:23 PM
She's tried to fight her twice. The first time Cyroid got popped for, you guessed it, steroids and got suspended for a year. Then they were set to fight again but Cyroid asked for her release from the company and got it. It's funny, because Cyroid talks about fighting Ronda but basically does everything in her power to avoid actually fighting her. All this man has to do is fucking make weight and Ronda will gladly tear her arm off, but if she does that she immediately becomes a nobody again.

:lol just like a bitch to be defending a she man...

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 03:47 PM
:lol just like a bitch to be defending a she man...Did you even read my post, you fucking idiot? :lol This does make sense though. A faggot like you would undoubtedly defend the honor of someone who looks like this:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cyborg-justino.jpg

Honest question: does your online person find this shit attractive? I thought fat White/Latina girls were your thing.

DMC
07-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Dont worry about kool aids. He likes penises and loves it in the ass.

:bobo

Mitch
07-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Funny how most of Ronda's fame comes from trying to pick a fight with Mayweather.

What a joke that Dana is stroking her 7 inch clit and making her the face of UFC

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Did you even read my post, you fucking idiot? :lol This does make sense though. A faggot like you would undoubtedly defend the honor of someone who looks like this:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cyborg-justino.jpg

Honest question: does your online person find this shit attractive? I thought fat White/Latina girls were your thing.

Crawl muthafuck...oh wait my bad..Swim essay swim...:lol

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Crawl muthafuck...oh wait my bad..Swim essay swim...:lolDo you find Cyborg more attractive than Ronda? Why are you dodging the question, faggot? :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Do you find Cyborg more attractive than Ronda? Why are you dodging the question, faggot? :lol

TACO BELL do you suffer from some kind of dyslexia or chemical imbalance....

Stop the emo'ing bruh

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 05:53 PM
TACO BELL do you suffer from some kind of dyslexia or chemical imbalance....

Stop the emo'ing bruhWhy are you scared to answer the question? Who do you find more attractive? Ronda or Cyborg?

Mitch
07-18-2015, 05:56 PM
Why are you scared to answer the question? Who do you find more attractive? Ronda or Cyborg?

Why you asking KAM which of two transsexual looking "women" are more attractive? It's like asking which guy you find more attractive.

Thread
07-18-2015, 06:04 PM
:bobo

The Shits.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Why you asking KAM which of two transsexual looking "women" are more attractive? It's like asking which guy you find more attractive.No one ever said they either were a prize, but c'mon man, Cyborg takes being unattractive to another level.

Mitch
07-18-2015, 06:43 PM
No one ever said they either were a prize, but c'mon man, Cyborg takes being unattractive to another level.

There is a standard we have where women become like men, not sexualized whatsoever. Ronda and Cris both are far below that standard for most. One looks like a roided out freak and the other looks like an extremely masculine female, to the point where you would consider her more of a man.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 06:51 PM
you notice any time people talk about this bitch is when she got floyd's name in her mouth?
Floyd is like Kanye at this point, always putting people on and launching their careers :lol

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:08 PM
There is a standard we have where women become like men, not sexualized whatsoever. Ronda and Cris both are far below that standard for most. One looks like a roided out freak and the other looks like an extremely masculine female, to the point where you would consider her more of a man.Cyborg doesn't even look human anymore, tbh. If we're talking about women that look like men, then we have to talk about manly Serena Williams. That dude is masculine as fuck. :lol

Mitch
07-18-2015, 07:11 PM
Cyborg doesn't even look human anymore, tbh. If we're talking about women that look like men, then we have to talk about manly Serena Williams. That dude is masculine as fuck. :lol

Ronda has the face of a linebacker, take away the makeup and cut the hair short, everybody would think that bulge was a penis not a clit.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Cyborg doesn't even look human anymore, tbh. If we're talking about women that look like men, then we have to talk about manly Serena Williams. That dude is masculine as fuck. :lol
Don't forget her brother, Penis Williams.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:14 PM
Ronda has the face of a linebacker, take away the makeup and cut the hair short, everybody would think that bulge was a penis not a clit.Would you rather give Ronda, Cyborg, or Serena a hand job? And you have to look them in the eyes while you do it? :lol

Strange Love
07-18-2015, 07:31 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/e73472651419105471c4d86af3f2c7f2/tumblr_inline_mrjo94fn9g1qz4rgp.jpg

Damn, even her "best" picture she looks like a straight up dude. Are we sure there isn't a Y chromosome in there as well? :lol

Mitch
07-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Would you rather give Ronda, Cyborg, or Serena a hand job? And you have to look them in the eyes while you do it? :lol

Would you rather give Mayweather, Pacquiao or Mike Tyson a hand job? You have to let them fuck you in the ass afterwards.

HemisfairArena
07-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Mayrunner beats on weak women,,,not women that can stand up for themselves,,,,

spurraider21
07-29-2015, 01:42 AM
maybe he's so short she thinks he's a pokemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MmTk2Gbl2E&feature=youtu.be

Biernutz
07-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Ronda just hates the guy........LBJ said he wouldn't want her to kick his ass....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/lebron-james-on-how-long-he-d-last-against-ronda-rousey---as-long-as-she-wanted-me-to-last-021558991-nba.html

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/ronda%20_zpskz6fxxfi.png

unleashbaynes
07-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Floyd would dismantle that dumb bitch and it wouldn't be fair.

Mitch
07-29-2015, 02:53 PM
One of the greatest female boxers telling it like it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0HaWI70Eg

CavsSuperFan
07-29-2015, 03:16 PM
Mitch- Google NFL greats Ray Nitschke, Dick Butkus, Tommy Nobis etc…None of them had necks as big as Christiane Cyborg…:lol

Leetonidas
07-30-2015, 06:52 PM
The real question is why does kool have mayweathers scrotum lodged in his throat

Thread
07-30-2015, 07:05 PM
The real question is why does kool have mayweathers scrotum lodged in his throat

Cuz you're in his way.

Leetonidas
07-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Oh cubster

Clipper Nation
07-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Floyd would dismantle that dumb bitch and it wouldn't be fair.

Biernutz
07-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Boxers are soooo bad ass.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/box%20%20_zpsvwyim4fw.jpg

Trill Clinton
11-15-2015, 03:34 AM
:downspin:

Floyd Pacquiao
11-15-2015, 04:23 AM

Hey bro Ronda couldn't even touch or take down a fucking 135lb middle aged house wife :lmao how the fuck is she supposed to touch the quickest most elusive fighter in the history of boxing
Lmaooo Floyd would fucking massacre her.

Ashy Larry
11-15-2015, 06:17 AM
Floyd is tiered and still getting run from Rousey, ODH and Broner.

jeebus
11-15-2015, 12:21 PM