PDA

View Full Version : OT: The galvanization of Cowherd hit's home. Berry has buried him.

Thread
07-16-2015, 12:57 PM
http://arizonasports.com/40/1850485/Former-Cardinals-Pro-Bowler-Berry-to-host-new-show-on-Arizona-Sports-987-FM

[[[Former Arizona Cardinal Bertrand Berry will host a new show on Arizona Sports 98.7 from 10 a.m.-noon starting on Aug. 3. (AP Photo)
PHOENIX -- Former Arizona Cardinals defensive star Bertrand Berry will host "Off the Edge with B-Train," from 10 a.m.-noon weekdays on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
The new show will launch on Aug. 3 from Arizona Cardinals training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium.
"The local sports market continues to grow, and we're very excited to add more local content with such a unique and dynamic personality like B-Train," said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Phoenix Vice President of Content and Operations. "He's going to bring the same passion and energy he brought on game days to the Arizona Sports airwaves."
Berry, a 12-year NFL veteran, spent six seasons with the Arizona Cardinals and is ranked fourth all-time in franchise history for sacks.
"I'm excited to add a new sound to the mid-mornings on Arizona Sports," said Berry. "I can't wait to share my opinions and connect with the 'Birdgang' and all of the great fans of the local teams in the Valley."
With the addition of "Off the Edge with B-Train," "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" will no longer air on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM]]]

---

An inkspot among all those honkies.

---

+++---rumors out of CT., is that Cowherd, in addition to losing Phoenix will soon lose his Bristol & LA privileges as well.

http://www.sheilazellerinteriors.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Vintage-Riveted-Trash-Can.jpg

spurraider21
07-16-2015, 12:59 PM
You love to quote what you hear from cowherd. Now you say he's trash

Thread
07-16-2015, 01:00 PM
You love to quote what you hear from cowherd. Now you say he's trash

Not true. I love to quote Cowherd, and I hate his guts. That's my pleasure.

Thread
07-16-2015, 01:09 PM
From May 11th Deadspin...

[[and braying donkey Colin Cowherd.

I find this theory unlikely for many reasons, namely that no one outside of Colin Cowherd could possibly think that Colin fucking Cowherd is worth $6 million a year. Colin Cowherd was a nobody until ESPN plucked him out of obscurity and pushed him into every local market in America, without America asking for him. A talking llama would get the same goddamn ratings, or perhaps do even better. Oh, but he’s a painter (http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/colin-cowherd-gets-emotional-about-bill-simmons-leaving-calls-himself-glenn-beck-howard-stern-simmons-artists/).

Anyway, there’s a rumor going around ESPN that Cowherd wants out of ESPN anyway, so that he can take his career in an inevitably more political direction. That’s right, kids. When you bitch about John Wall’s daddy, red state America has a cushy media gig ready and waiting for you and your takes. That little tidbit, along with the Simmons firing, is the subject of this week’s Deadcast.

So join Marchman and me as we wallow in this trough of sports media handjobbing. If you have anything you’d like to hear discussed on the revived podcast, just send it in [email protected] with the subject line DEADCAST. You can listen to the show here (http://www1.play.it/audio/deadcast/) or download it over at the iTunes store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-deadcast/id972865339?mt=2).]]]

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 02:10 PM
From May 11th Deadspin...

[[and braying donkey Colin Cowherd.

I find this theory unlikely for many reasons, namely that no one outside of Colin Cowherd could possibly think that Colin fucking Cowherd is worth $6 million a year. Colin Cowherd was a nobody until ESPN plucked him out of obscurity and pushed him into every local market in America, without America asking for him. A talking llama would get the same goddamn ratings, or perhaps do even better. Oh, but he’s a painter (http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/colin-cowherd-gets-emotional-about-bill-simmons-leaving-calls-himself-glenn-beck-howard-stern-simmons-artists/).

Anyway, there’s a rumor going around ESPN that Cowherd wants out of ESPN anyway, so that he can take his career in an inevitably more political direction. That’s right, kids. When you bitch about John Wall’s daddy, red state America has a cushy media gig ready and waiting for you and your takes. That little tidbit, along with the Simmons firing, is the subject of this week’s Deadcast.

So join Marchman and me as we wallow in this trough of sports media handjobbing. If you have anything you’d like to hear discussed on the revived podcast, just send it in [email protected] with the subject line DEADCAST. You can listen to the show here (http://www1.play.it/audio/deadcast/) or download it over at the iTunes store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-deadcast/id972865339?mt=2).]]]

Cowhered is a blowhard and massively overrated. I listen to him at times and he has his moments ...but having a dude that loves his own voice THAT much host a show with no co-host ... was a bad decision.

Thread
07-16-2015, 02:14 PM
^Remember his predecessor? TFSB---omg. What the fuck was that all about, Killa? How did she rate that job?

spurraider21
07-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Cowhered is a blowhard and massively overrated. I listen to him at times and he has his moments ...but having a dude that loves his own voice THAT much host a show with no co-host ... was a bad decision.
he's reasonably knowledgable when talking about football... both the NFL and NCAA (though i really dont care for NCAAF so i usually tune out), but his basketball talk is pretty terrible.

he has his funny moments when he goes on random rants, but when they aren't funny, its just a drag and he repeats himself over and over.

Silver&Black
07-16-2015, 03:37 PM
I don't get the CowTurd hate...especially from Lakers fans.

Dude is the #1 Lakers apologist on ESPN, and has been for years. I figured most Lakers fans would at least tolerate him...

Thread
07-16-2015, 03:47 PM

Dude is the #1 Lakers apologist on ESPN, and has been for years. I figured most Lakers fans would at least tolerate him...

Please. You must be smokin' pot. He sets the Lakers up,,,then bashes them. It's an old trick that talk show hosts use. "I am not going to bash "Kobe Bryant," I think he's a fantastic player." Then proceeds to bash Kobe Bryant.

Silver&Black
07-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Please. You must be smokin' pot. He sets the Lakers up,,,then bashes them. It's an old trick that talk show hosts use. "I am not going to bash "Kobe Bryant," I think he's a fantastic player." Then proceeds to bash Kobe Bryant.

I'm talking long-term Cubs. Of course, he bashes the Lakers right now. Hell, who wouldn't? The team is a dumpster fire....

Over the entire course of his career....I think it's safe to call him a "Lakers apologist". I guess you don't agree though.

DMC
07-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Dale, do you think only pussies and assholes learn to use the quote function properly? Your threads are a garbled mess. Who would read that shit?

07-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Who even listens to radio nowadays :lol

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 04:32 PM

HE does favor big market teams ... but so what? If he sucks he sucks. And aif I had a dollar for all the times he talks about his seattle days, his vegas trips and his "friends" that investment bankers ...

Yes he is good on the NFL same with Mike & mike but all 3 suck at hoopstalk. And if you are not on a show like NFL live but a show that covers multiple sports and cant talk hoops you lose all credibilty with me ...

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm talking long-term Cubs. Of course, he bashes the Lakers right now. Hell, who wouldn't? The team is a dumpster fire....

Over the entire course of his career....I think it's safe to call him a "Lakers apologist". I guess you don't agree though.

he has been but not just us. U$C, Dodgers, Pats,Yanks, Redsox, Duke, Bama he loves all the big market teams and or frontrunner squads.

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Who even listens to radio nowadays :lol

I do on drives home from work when I dont listen to music ...but current music sucks.

The Gemini Method
07-16-2015, 05:47 PM
I do on drives home from work when I dont listen to music ...but current music sucks. Why you listening to the radio for music? They invented cds for that...

Thread
07-16-2015, 05:48 PM
Dale, do you think only pussies and assholes learn to use the quote function properly? Your threads are a garbled mess. Who would read that shit?

Only pussies & assholes use the grammar card.

DMC
07-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Only pussies & assholes use the grammar card.

I'm not talking about your use of grammar, which is always impeccable imo. I'm talking about formatting.

Follow my lead:

http://arizonasports.com/40/1850485/...-Sports-987-FM

Former Arizona Cardinal Bertrand Berry will host a new show on Arizona Sports 98.7 from 10 a.m.-noon starting on Aug. 3.

PHOENIX -- Former Arizona Cardinals defensive star Bertrand Berry will host "Off the Edge with B-Train," from 10 a.m.-noon weekdays on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. The new show will launch on Aug. 3 from Arizona Cardinals training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium. "The local sports market continues to grow, and we're very excited to add more local content with such a unique and dynamic personality like B-Train," said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Phoenix Vice President of Content and Operations. "He's going to bring the same passion and energy he brought on game days to the Arizona Sports airwaves."

Berry, a 12-year NFL veteran, spent six seasons with the Arizona Cardinals and is ranked fourth all-time in franchise history for sacks. "I'm excited to add a new sound to the mid-mornings on Arizona Sports," said Berry. "I can't wait to share my opinions and connect with the 'Birdgang' and all of the great fans of the local teams in the Valley."

With the addition of "Off the Edge with B-Train," "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" will no longer air on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM
-------------------------------

Thus endeth the lesson

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:34 PM
I'm not talking about your use of grammar, which is always impeccable imo. I'm talking about formatting.

Follow my lead:

http://arizonasports.com/40/1850485/...-Sports-987-FM

Former Arizona Cardinal Bertrand Berry will host a new show on Arizona Sports 98.7 from 10 a.m.-noon starting on Aug. 3.

PHOENIX -- Former Arizona Cardinals defensive star Bertrand Berry will host "Off the Edge with B-Train," from 10 a.m.-noon weekdays on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. The new show will launch on Aug. 3 from Arizona Cardinals training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium. "The local sports market continues to grow, and we're very excited to add more local content with such a unique and dynamic personality like B-Train," said Ryan Hatch, Bonneville Phoenix Vice President of Content and Operations. "He's going to bring the same passion and energy he brought on game days to the Arizona Sports airwaves."

Berry, a 12-year NFL veteran, spent six seasons with the Arizona Cardinals and is ranked fourth all-time in franchise history for sacks. "I'm excited to add a new sound to the mid-mornings on Arizona Sports," said Berry. "I can't wait to share my opinions and connect with the 'Birdgang' and all of the great fans of the local teams in the Valley."

With the addition of "Off the Edge with B-Train," "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" will no longer air on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM
-------------------------------

Thus endeth the lesson

Then you pulled the silly formatting card. Everyone knows how to glean it. You're lookin' for a booger under the bed, D.

.G.
07-16-2015, 08:37 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2524470-colin-cowherd-to-part-ways-with-espn-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

DMC
07-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Then you pulled the silly formatting card. Everyone knows how to glean it. You're lookin' for a booger under the bed, D.

Wipe the gravy off your chin, Dale. You should know better. Did Twain write like that? Of course not.

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:45 PM
^Good citation, G.

He's a Class A troll,,,he knows exactly what's he doing.

Of late (6 months) he continually loiters hard news topics and adamantly refuses to discuss sports. It's maddening. Only my mother-in-law causes me more ire than he does. But, I will miss him terribly.

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:06 PM
He did not show up for work today & will not return till Wednesday.

tee, hee.

InRareForm
07-17-2015, 12:12 PM
COwherd strong sports are football and college football...

basketball he is like a casual fan

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 01:19 PM
^Good citation, G.

He's a Class A troll,,,he knows exactly what's he doing.

Of late (6 months) he continually loiters hard news topics and adamantly refuses to discuss sports. It's maddening. Only my mother-in-law causes me more ire than he does. But, I will miss him terribly.

Hold the fuck up.....

Did you really just call someone out for refusing to discuss sports? That's rich Cubs....so rich.

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Hold the fuck up.....

Did you really just call someone out for refusing to discuss sports? That's rich Cubs....so rich.

Now I know you're smokin' pot.

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 01:56 PM

All you do is talk about 25, Amy, and Duncan taking it is the ass...........

Very, very little basketball discussion. When CowTurd does it you call it "maddening"....when you do it you're just checking assholes. Sound about right?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:57 PM
All you do is talk about 25, Amy, and Duncan taking it is the ass...........

Very, very little basketball discussion. When CowTurd does it you call it "maddening"....when you do it you're just checking assholes. Sound about right?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Yep, you're definitely on the pot.

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Yep, you're definitely on the pot.

I'm sober as a judge....

.G.
07-17-2015, 02:23 PM

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/And+the+original+if+_b960741d37aade411210acf40b289 df8.png

.G.
07-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Oh to be blessed with the gift of the gab...

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:11 AM
He's gonna go hide on Syrius.