PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Signing Deron Is Like Drinking A Nasty 40 oz Bottle Of Pakistani Malt Liquor

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Its a hide your depression signing....:lol

No Schlitz Malt Liquor, No St. Ides....no Old Enlish....and no Colt 45..just this nasty ass no name shit to get pissy drunk....

Let's All Pour Out A Little Liquor For Mav Fan

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/malt-liquor-bottle_zpszigfzf5z.jpg

07-16-2015, 04:30 PM
still better than any signing the lakers have done the last few years :rollin

ambchang
07-16-2015, 04:48 PM
You can't really go wrong with $10M for 2 years. It's a good bargain, actually.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-16-2015, 05:18 PM
Paki malt liquor = Luva's urine?

Leetonidas
07-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Weren't you jizzing yourself over Deron possibly coming to LA years back? :lol I didn't forget that shit son

Leetonidas
07-16-2015, 05:32 PM
btw i forgot to bring it up earlier but quit sending me your nasty bitches dude :lol

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:38 PM

Once the novelty peters out he'll show his ass like he's done since he disgraced Sloan,,,& one would heartily believe that a hard nosed, upstanding throwback like Sloan wouldn't a let himself get disgraced like that. But, all of us were mistaken. He didn't want to get plastered with the race card at that age.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Once the novelty peters out he'll show his ass like he's done since he disgraced Sloan,,,& one would heartily believe that a hard nosed, upstanding throwback like Sloan wouldn't a let himself get disgraced like that. But, all of us were mistaken. He didn't want to get plastered with the race card at that age.

What the hell has happened to you?

You're now catering to the lows of the lows, Cub.

You're better than this old man.

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:14 PM
What the hell has happened to you?

You're now catering to the lows of the lows, Cub.

You're better than this old man.

It's either this, or, the RR. Pick it.

Splits
07-16-2015, 10:20 PM
It's either this, or, the RR. Pick it.

http://uglyhousephotos.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/130411g.jpg

ambchang
07-17-2015, 07:13 AM

Deron will never live down ending slogans coaching career. Sloan managed to coach the dirtiest PG in history and a pedophile for two decades but couldn't handle a fat PG who made it purely due to his system.

That said, $10M for 2 years for someone of Deron's caliber is a steal.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 07:15 AM
Weren't you jizzing yourself over Deron possibly coming to LA years back? :lol I didn't forget that shit son

Before he turned to wet shit

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 07:16 AM
btw i forgot to bring it up earlier but quit sending me your nasty bitches dude :lol

Just thought you needed some new jack off material for your two fingers :lol

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 07:25 AM

Agree. If he gets some of his old self back being home and with a top flight coach ... then it's a steal. If he sucks well there are plenty of sucka MC's getting paid more by teams. Heck, Nets paying him almost 3x that NOT to play ...

Boy was I wrong about DWill long-term. Short term he was once a top 5 PG ...in fact some folks argued he was better than CP3 ... I even argued on here that they were very close and Dwill busted him up head2head ...not my finest moment.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 08:28 AM
Agree. If he gets some of his old self back being home and with a top flight coach ... then it's a steal. If he sucks well there are plenty of sucka MC's getting paid more by teams. Heck, Nets paying him almost 3x that NOT to play ...

Boy was I wrong about DWill long-term. Short term he was once a top 5 PG ...in fact some folks argued he was better than CP3 ... I even argued on here that they were very close and Dwill busted him up head2head ...not my finest moment.

I loved D-Will back in the day, and actually thought that he is better than CP3. I thought him on the Spurs would have been awesome. In fact, I still think the Utah version of Williams would fit well with the Spurs. Pick and roll, good mid range game, can nail the 3 at a decent clip, very steady on offense, the only problem was his defense, but the Spurs managed to hide Parker on their way to 4 championships (3 in which he played a big role), so I am sure they can hide Williams.

The Nets version though, man, not sure what happened. His efficiency just plummeted, his attitude was horrible, he just seemed like he doesn't care anymore, and his defense somehow got even worse.

That said, he still has some game in him, I believe.

Thread
07-17-2015, 08:32 AM
I loved D-Will back in the day, and actually thought that he is better than CP3. I thought him on the Spurs would have been awesome. In fact, I still think the Utah version of Williams would fit well with the Spurs. Pick and roll, good mid range game, can nail the 3 at a decent clip, very steady on offense, the only problem was his defense, but the Spurs managed to hide Parker on their way to 4 championships (3 in which he played a big role), so I am sure they can hide Williams.

The Nets version though, man, not sure what happened. His efficiency just plummeted, his attitude was horrible, he just seemed like he doesn't care anymore, and his defense somehow got even worse.

I'll just bet you do.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 09:08 AM

I think for certain systems like Sloan's, Pop's triangle etc in his prime he was the better "fit" if not the better player ...his series as young pup versus the spurs was amazing. Not that he wa spuuting up MJ numbers but he did everything you said against a title team ...(dem Spurs in 2007) 8 years later he is nothing close to that.

Leetonidas
07-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Just thought you needed some new jack off material for your two fingers :lol

I could smell that nasty cornhole through my computer screen :lol